Dave Chappelle in hot water with trans community

I think it's about time the Black community puts this "trans" business in it's proper place and perspective.
Which means it's NOT a legitimate cause or movement in my opinion.

I'm a Black Progressive and I've been talking to other Black Progressives about starting our own movement where OUR issues and other TRADITIONAL Progressive issues like Women's Rights, Poverty Programs, Reparations, Police Reform, ect..can take center stage.

Don't get me wrong....

I support the right of Trans people to be who they are and if a man wants to wear a dress and high-heels, that's his business.
But when you try to FORCE me to accept him as a woman...now you have a serious problem on your hands.
And that's what the Trans Movement is all about.

I've said over and over again for a couple years now that the Trans Movement should NOT be part of the Progressive Agenda, but so many White folks want it to...so now it may be time to separate and focus on our own Progressive issues.

• Like 2

************************************************************************************

Don Lemon is unable to report on this topic objectively.  It’s always

about his feelings and he might break down and snot cry at any

moment.  

I agree with whatever Dave Chappelle thinks about it.

People have the right to their opinion without being cancelled for it.

image.gif.b05fef28d3e6760b4f9376c41adcdba5.gif

************************************************************************************

• Like 1

Mzuri

I now call CNN the "Crying News Network"

Between Don Lemon and Van Jones coming on crying every two or three weeks over something....those two seem to be part of a tag-team to humiliate Black men.

Van Jones cried when Trump became President....then the nicca turned around and cried when BIDEN became President!
He'll cry for any damn thing.

Just say "good morning" to the clown and he's liable to break out crying.

image.jpeg.2eedc52e591ea371a5c240d012b759a9.jpeg

"Ahhhaaa....you said good morning.
But it's the WAY you said it...ahhhhh."

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Dave has nothing to apologize for.

Here's something I've noticed, even since I was a teenager.......
It seems that Caucasians who are weird, strange, have problems and issues who are often ostracized from the general Caucasian society will often come around Black people.

These FREAKS will just start hanging around Black people and learning the lingo and culture and just post up around our people sometimes to have a "friend".

Black folks can be sitting at the table chilling, eating lunch and enjoying themselves and some freakish White boy with 3 heads and an arm growing out of his back wants to come sit his ass down at the table with them; talking about "Yo yo whaddup bros!"

It's the same with a lot of Trans individuals.
Many of them are ostracized from the larger White society because of how they live and behave an their own people don't accept them, so a lot of them want to connect and hook up with Black folks and form political and social relationships with our people.

We shouldn't go for that.
If your own people don't want you and think you're weird.....why are you hanging around here trying to hook up with us?

Go form your own little group down by the river.

• Haha 1

Netflix Suspends Three Employees, Including Trans Person Who Spoke

Out Against Dave Chappelle, for Crashing Leadership Meeting

Netflix Suspends Trans Person for Crashing Meeting

1 minute ago, Pioneer1 said:

A blob of mayonnaise and ketchup mixed together with a cherry on top????

@Pioneer1

That picture is old news. 

They are saying Trump lost weight and he's in great shape now that

he doesn't have the weight of being president on his shoulders.

3 hours ago, Mzuri said:

@Pioneer1

That picture is old news. 

They are saying Trump lost weight and he's in great shape now that

he doesn't have the weight of being president on his shoulders.

:rolleyes:  Yeah, well let's KEEP him in great shape by keeping the stresses of being President off his back.

• Sad 1

Ok. So, I tried to start a thread and I'm still getting the access denied sh8t from GoDaddy.

I tried to send Troy a PM and it says he's not accepting calls. Well, at least not from me. 😁

Moved content to the Spiderman thread. Thanks again Pioneer.😎

Ahhh  man......

Just saw today, actually just a few minutes ago that my man Victor Blackwell of CNN is either gay or bi-sexual.

image.jpeg.f71eff42444a7314079d9c7b2d9676ca.jpeg

I had no idea!
I'm thinking Don Lemon was the only one but I thought brutha Victor was holding it down for the straight masculine brothers and now he drops THIS news on the public while discussing the Dave Chappelle controversy.

Well.....atleast it's news to me.
I thought the brother was straight.

I'm beginning to think the same thing about MSNBC too.

Half of the Black men on THAT channel are gay.

They are just taking gay Black men and putting robes over them, putting flowers in their hands, tossing rose petals all over them and worshipping them like Prom Queen or something.

1 minute ago, Pioneer1 said:

They are just taking gay Black men and putting robes over them, putting flowers in their hands, tossing rose petals all over them and worshipping them like Prom Queen or something.

Daaa Bingo. 

1 hour ago, Pioneer1 said:

Just saw today, actually just a few minutes ago that my man Victor Blackwell of CNN is either gay or bi-sexual.
I had no idea!
I'm thinking Don Lemon was the only one but I thought brutha Victor was holding it down for the straight masculine brothers and now he drops THIS news on the public while discussing the Dave Chappelle controversy

Yeah mayne.  VB has been out of the closet for several years. 

Again, in my mind it goes back to having non-threatening black men on TV.  

image.jpeg.8590cf04a9cc69b4df0bf8394f6b1dc9.jpeg

They don't want a black man who looks like this spilling the tea. 😁😎

2 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

I wish CNN, the Crying Negroes Network, would be

more about reporting some actual news, instead of

reporting whether they are a TOP or a BOTTOM.

Victor is a Cry Baby

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, ProfD said:

Yeah mayne.  VB has been out of the closet for several years. 

Really?
Now see...I didn't know that.

I only knew him as the weekend anchor on CNN...like Fredricka Whitfield.
But then he graduated to weekdays.
I didn't know much about him but I thought he was a pretty solid brother though.

3 hours ago, Mzuri said:

Victor is a Cry Baby

What?
You mean VICTOR has been on there snotting and crying too???

Damn.

That channel is so jacked up.

Thought CNN was even-steven.   
You had 1 gay Black man (Don Lemon) and 1 gay White man (Anderson Cooper).  Ok
Figured they weren't really humiliating the brothers like that.

Now I find out Victor is...something......gay?...bi?
He said he was a "member of the LGBT community" but didn't say WHICH department his membership was in.
He certainly doesn't look Trans.

• Like 1

If you google him you can see pix of him and his boyfriend all hugged up 

on each other.

The term is snot crying.  

image.gif.95986d08f7894ec8e93234f0be992a6c.gif

Mzuri

Well.....
It probably doesn't make any difference to you but I have more respect for the Homosexual/Bisexual community than for the Trans.
Victor might be gay, but he carries himself in a respectable and masculine way so I still have a measure of respect for him.

Mzuri

Well.....
It probably doesn't make any difference to you but I have more respect for the Homosexual/Bisexual community than for the Trans.
Victor might be gay, but he carries himself in a respectable and masculine way so I still have a measure of respect for him.

He's not masculine when he's hanging all over his BF, but whatever.

I don't like him so I don't have anything good to say about him, or

any of the other dolts at CNN.

You like to see the good in people, and I do not.

On 10/15/2021 at 10:21 PM, Pioneer1 said:

I meant as an anchor on CNN

But as long as he comes on national television ACTING like a strong masculine Black man and sounding like one.....cool beans.

Yep. I think that's as good as it's gonna get until we buy a cable channel. 😎

• Thanks 1

Absolutely.

I'm also a big proponent of BROADCAST television; where all you need is a television set and some electricity and you can pick up the channel.
We need to own either one of the big three (NBC, ABC, CBS) or make up our own major national broadcast channel so that ALL of our people can be addressed and accessed without having to subscribe and pay a bill every month.

Same thing with radio.

Republican Conservatives OWN more than 75% of AM radio, and that's why their message gets to such a broad audience.

We need more Black AM radio stations that are broadcasted nationally so if a Black leader wants to make a speech and address the Black nation...they can...without seeking the approval of Caucasian owners first.

Back in the old days, the Honorable Elijah Muhammad used to come on over the radio around the nation.
This was back in the 50s and 60s!
How many Black leaders are putting out messages over the radio today?

33 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

We need to own either one of the big three (NBC, ABC, CBS) or make up our own major national broadcast channel so that ALL of our people can be addressed and accessed without having to subscribe and pay a bill every month. Same thing with radio.

Part of Bill Cosby's downfall was mentioning that he wanted to buy a network TV station. White folks didn't forget about it. They play the long game. Waited about 20 years to bring those old charges against him. 

Many n8gglets aren't watching broadcast TV and they're definitely not listening to the radio neither FM nor AM...what's that to them.

image.png.e31a558c2b2920532ed39a1fb8930971.png

Nowadays, AM radio is the equivalent of what a rotary phone with a cord on it would be to a generation of folks growing up with smartphones.😁

image.png.e11e243d1fdfe4b062e8716e01a3b058.png

However, your point is taken. We should be purchasing all forms of bandwidth like it's a cheap stock and using it to program messages that inform, unite and uplift our people. 😎

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Pioneer1 said:

We need more Black AM radio stations that are broadcasted nationally so if a Black leader wants to make a speech and address the Black nation...they can...without seeking the approval of Caucasian owners first.

Back in the old days, the Honorable Elijah Muhammad used to come on over the radio around the nation.
This was back in the 50s and 60s!

Good Morning Gentlemen, 

Do we even have any Black leaders?

Are you referring to someone like Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson,

Obama, or someone else?

People have options for distributing their message through other

methods besides TV or radio.

There’s social media, YouTube, TikTok, Podcast, etc.  

If you have a message, you can get it out there and it doesn’t 

really cost that much to do it.

Mzuri

Good morning queen!

Do we even have any Black leaders?
Are you referring to someone like Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson,
Obama, or someone else?

Well to answer your question...

(see @Cynique  this is how you answer questions....lol)

I personally think we have quite a few Black leaders.
The question is are they qualified and where are they leading the people?

Now when it comes to UN-QUALIFIED AfroAmerican leaders, I can type up a whole page of them from Jay Z, to Obama, to Jesse Lee Peterson, to Meek Mill, to Kevin Hart, to Kanye West, ect...
When it comes to UN-QUALIFIED Black leaders, the list can go on and on.

image.jpeg.ec7e22cfdd524cb9aef7bf21e06d239d.jpeg

"Good moanin' suh!
How iz you?"

However, those who are actually QUALIFIED to lead are few.
I think the QUALIFIED AfroAmerican leaders consist of Minister Louis Farrakhan, Neely Fuller Jr.,  Tariq Nasheed (though my support for him is wavering), and a few others.

People have options for distributing their message through other
methods besides TV or radio.

There’s social media, YouTube, TikTok, Podcast, etc.  

If you have a message, you can get it out there and it doesn’t 
really cost that much to do it.

That's for younger people...mostly Gen Z, Millenials, and younger Gen Xers.

What about the TENS OF MILLIONS of older Gen Xers and Boomers who aren't very computer literate and don't mess with social media?
How would THEY get the message?

You shouldn't have to take computer classes just to be able to get a message or warning from a Black leader that the KKK is getting ready to ride through your city and start killing folks.

Things like that should be BROADCASTED over a simple media device that doesn't take much thinking and signing-up to engage in.

You should just be able to plug in a television or radio where ever you pick up electricity...or better yet use a BATTERY....and be able to pick up the message.

This social-media crap is nothing more than an excuse to 

1. Keep track of everything your watching and saying

2. Censor people and punish them for saying the "wrong thing" by taking away their platform if they don't conform.

• Like 1

ProfD @ProfD

Nowadays, AM radio is the equivalent of what a rotary phone with a cord on it would be to a generation of folks growing up with smartphones.

Coming 2 America: Eddie Murphy stars as Prince Akeem in new trailer | Daily  Mail Online

"Ahhhhhh but.....

AM radio is the CHIEF tool that Conservatives have used to consistently get their message out to the masses from the 80s all the way up to this very moment!

Unlike other groups who have to subscribe to cable channels, satelite radio, or subscribe and sign up to social media platforms and jump through hoops and go through mazes just to hear their favorite social/political leader....

All Jared or Billy Ray has to do is hop in his F-150 truck and turn push a button on AM radio to get hours and hours and hours of racist right-wing people like Rush Limbaugh or Glen Beck pumping Nazi propaganda in his ear while he's driving or putting shingles on a roof.

It's STILL that way...AM radio is STILL going strong among certain demographics and it's absolutely FREE to listen to!

10 Tips That Could Save Your Life If Armed Rednecks Start A Civil War After  Trump Loses The Election | by Allan Ishac | Extra Newsfeed

"We're headed to the swamp!
We're gonna help Trump drain it!"

It makes me tingle just THINKING about what if intelligent Black people owned just 2 national AM radio stations!

Man...UMPH....just TWO national radio stations where all you had to do is just turn the knob or click a button and can listen to a Black agenda for as long as you like anywhere in the country.

• Haha 2

Radio is limited by bandwidth whether it's FM (Frequency Modulation) or AM (Amplitude Modulation). The signal is limited within a radius or region.

Syndication is how those conservative talking heads thrive in getting their messages across the country. The radio stations pay to broadcast them. 

XM Radio is satellite based which allows one station to broadcast its content across the entire planet. 

So, black folks would have to buy AM and FM stations throughout the country and at least one XM station to broadcast iour own content.😎

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

That's for younger people...mostly Gen Z, Millenials, and younger Gen Xers.

What about the TENS OF MILLIONS of older Gen Xers and Boomers who aren't very computer literate and don't mess with social media?
How would THEY get the message?

You shouldn't have to take computer classes just to be able to get a message or warning from a Black leader that the KKK is getting ready to ride through your city and start killing folks.

Things like that should be BROADCASTED over a simple media device that doesn't take much thinking and signing-up to engage in.

You should just be able to plug in a television or radio where ever you pick up electricity...or better yet use a BATTERY....and be able to pick up the message.

Good Morning ❤️ 

I disagree that these platforms are only for younger people.  I believe

that social media is for EVERYBODY.  There are lots of older people

making YouTube videos and everything else.

The internet has been around for thirty years now, that's more than 

enough time for everyone to have gotten with the program. 

If old people want to make excuses about not knowing how to use 

computers, that's their problem. They could access the internet from 

a smart phone, and if they don't have that either then I don't care.

One of my girlfriends tries to act like she can't do anything online. 

She asked me to order something for her, not because of a lack of 

money, she just doesn't want to deal with the internet.  I just ignore

her when she asks me to do things like that because she needs to

do it or get her husband to do it.  I would do it if she were helpless,

but she's not.

Anyway, I listen to radio from time to time, and I think it's a great

communication tool, but I think it would be a lot easier for us to

spread our message with a Podcast than to buy a radio station.

I think you would be great at doing Podcasts. 

How is your voice?

ProfD

Thanks for educating me on the issue.
I thought there were national radio stations where the signal can be heard across the entire nation!

But what you're saying does make sense though.

Mzuri

I actually AM a guest on a couple of shows and speak from time to time.

I go by another name.

Much to Troy's dismay, I try not to mention other sites I'm active on HERE...because I don't like cross-contamination.
I try to prevent certain people from following me from one platform to another just incase I want to get away from them....lol.