Jump to content

Attention: ProfD


Recommended Posts

Thanks Cynique.

 

I just tried to start a thread and GoDaddy shut it down. Access denied.

 

Pioneer has volunteered to start threads on my behalf but I'm a grown azz man. I should be able roll my own. 

 

I'll just blabber in existing threads. Maybe I'll dumpster dive and dig up old ones that are relevant to what I wanna write/say. 😁

 

Seriously, there's plenty stuff happening every day worthy of discussion. I'll wait for my light to turn green. 😎

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, ProfD said:

 

 

Pioneer has volunteered to start threads on my behalf but I'm a grown azz man. I should be able roll my own. 

 

 

LOL...it's all good bro.
Nothing wrong with giving my brother or sister some help if they need it.

I would have started threads for Cynique too.....if she asked....nicely, lol.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

 

LOL...it's all good bro.
Nothing wrong with giving my brother or sister some help if they need it.

The Nation of Islam says "covet down on your brother"  

I most certainly appreciate it bro. 👍

 

BTW, let me know which browser you all are using.  I've tried Google and Explorer.  No dice.😎

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Until I get my thread starter wings, I'll post a potential topic of interest here.

 

If you notice prices creeping up on goods and empty shelves in the stores, there's a reason.

 

https://www.reuters.com/business/autos-transportation/containergeddon-supply-crisis-drives-walmart-rivals-hire-their-own-ships-2021-10-07/

 

Ships containing loads of cargo containers are idling in the water and cannot unload everything folks love to consume. 

 

Supply chain shortages are slowing down the production of goods too. That backlog and unloaded shipping containers will lead to higher prices on available products.

 

Then, workers are quitting jobs which makes it harder to get products on the shelves. Domino effect. 

 

Just a public service announcement as we head into the holiday season.  Start buying your gifts yesterday especially if it's an in demand item.😎

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

would have started threads for Cynique too.....if she asked....nicely, lol.

I didn't need you to start threads for me,  I had my old posts to add threads to.  The man i needed was Troy and he came to my rescue. 

 

@Troy Thanks for unblocking me. Go Daddy is still blocking ProfD, and Mel mentioned she has problems with being blocked from time to time, 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

48 minutes ago, ProfD said:

 

Just a public service announcement as we head into the holiday season.  Start buying your gifts yesterday especially if it's an in demand item.😎

 

 

************************************************************************************

 

Maybe current culture can cancel Christmas.  

 

Or maybe the eco-warriors could re-use all the crap they

got last Christmas by wrapping it in eco-friendly gift wrap 

paper and pretending that it’s new. 

 

They could even re-gift the things they don’t like to their

unwitting family and friends.  

 

Supply chain shortages, higher prices, unemployment,

vaccine mandates, tax increases, loss of Constitutional

rights, border crisis, etc. proves that

 

BUILD BACK BETTER IS 

A COMPLETE AND UTTER

FAILED DISASTER!

 

 

 

          image.gif.b05fef28d3e6760b4f9376c41adcdba5.gif

 

************************************************************************************

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, Cynique said:

Go Daddy is still blocking ProfD, and Mel mentioned she has problems with being blocked from time to time, 

Yep! Just yesterday I got the GoDaddy block firewall.   After I posted my latest topic I went back to change the font size and correct syntax and BAM GoDaddy said NOPE. So I left it alone.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, Mzuri said:

Maybe current culture can cancel Christmas.  

Right. But, they don't want to do that.  😁

 

The fact that Halloween candy hits shelves in the summertime and Christmas movies are shown all year round tells me the capitalists want to make money by any means necessary.

 

Even mentioning the supply chain shortages and idling shipping containers will force people to run out and buy more water, toilet paper, hand sanitizer and masks.   Oh yeah, they will stay up all day and night trying to order another Playstation 5 for themselves, er, their kids.

 

We already know  Jeff Bezos' bag is overstuffed because all of this junk has to be delivered.  His company has independent contractors delivering packages around the clock like Uber drivers.  

 

Folks are getting paid at the expense of the sheeple.  Watch their hands.  Follow the money.😎

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

@Cynique Basically the fix is that I whitelisted your IP address (basically tell Godaddy not to block your posts).  This has actually happened to me a few times! There is no reason that I can discern for why some locations are blocked.

 

@ProfD and @Mel Hopkins you both should be able to start conversations now. 

 

Unfortunately this is a major problem with the the web, carriers, service providers, web hosts have to be extra precautious for fear of being hacked.  I can't say that I blame them inconveniencing some users is MUCH better than having you site taken for ransom.  Again the little guy is always hurt the most...

 

I've been sending a newsletter out for over twenty years and I discovered about a year again that Outlook is putting my own newsletter, sent from me, into my junk folder!? 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Troy said:

@Cynique Basically the fix is that I whitelisted your IP address (basically tell Godaddy not to block your posts).  

 

@ProfD ... you should be able to start conversations now. 

Nope. It still doesn't work for me. I have a few credit cards, er, IP addresses. Let me know which one is good to use.😁😎

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@ProfD Try it again.

 

If you use a VPN (it does not look like you are) but it will be a challenge to help you if you are.  Some people feel forced to use VPN's, rather than a static IP address, because corporate sites would exploit your and your data. AALBC is not one of those sites.

 

Also thanks for elevating the level of discussion.  To use an over used cliché, you have been a breath of fresh air 🙂

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Troy said:

@ProfD Try it again.

 

If you use a VPN (it does not look like you are) but it will be a challenge to help you if you are. 

 

Also thanks for elevating the level of discussion.  To use an over used cliché, you have been a breath of fresh air 🙂

Troy, thanks for your effort in trying to provide me access to start a thread but so far it's still a non-starter. I'll try it again when I get to my laptop. 

 

Again, I appreciate this dialog space you've created. Thanks for allowing me to contribute. 

 

In the meantime, until I can start a thread, here's my latest musing:

 

The Masked Driver

 

As Cynique mentioned in another thread, laughter is the best medicine.

 

I've always been a natural born clown. I can find humor in almost everything.  That's probably why I'm not a drunk or drug addict.😁

 

So, regardless of where one sits on the fence regarding mask wearing, this sh8t right here cracks me up:

 

image.png.f8cd4852dea1320c956683d26c25db12.png

 

Feel free to explain to me how and why it makes sense to wear a mask while driving alone with the windows rolled up.😁

 

If the Rona is in your ride, you're already f8cked.😁😎

 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Shoplifting in the Big Apple and Beyond

 

Apparently, with a pandemic on the loose and unemployment up, there's a shoplifting crisis in major cities across America:

 

https://nypost.com/2021/10/14/eric-adams-talks-tough-against-nyc-shoplifting-crisis/

 

Former NYC police captain and mayoral candidate Eric Adams says he's going to handle it if/when elected.

 

I just figured the store shelves were bare because the shipping containers were stuck in the water.

 

Now, you've got folks walking into stores wearing a mask and walking out with a trash bag full of stuff. 

 

I guess every day is Halloween out in these streets. 😁😎

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Cynique said:

@ProfD From the top to the bottom, it seems as if nothing is  encouraging about the direction America is heading.  Tell me, O Eternal Optimist, why should i not want to bid this world good bye?

That's easy...these are 1st world issues/problems.  I do not believe any of it is a  matter of life or death for you personally.   

 

There are folks  dealing with far worse in the form of debilitating illnesses, being dumb/stupid, despair and poverty, etc.

 

So, in my eternal optimism, there is no reason for you to bid this world goodbye.  Our time will be up soon enough.  No need to expedite it. 

 

I also enjoy reading whatever is on your mind.  Besides, you've watched the movie this long.  You might as well stick around for the credits. 😁😎

 

 

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/15/2021 at 3:10 AM, Troy said:

Outlook is putting my own newsletter, sent from me, into my junk folder!? 

Perhaps because you didn't read it. 

21 minutes ago, Cynique said:

why should i not want to bid this world good bye?

You already have said goodbye. 

When you're partner tells you they want a divorce, they have already left the relationship. And you hadn't noticed, which is partially why they left. 

On 10/15/2021 at 3:10 AM, Troy said:

There is no reason that I can discern for why some locations are blocked.

In Australia there is a new law. I if you have a site and there is a defamatory comment the site is liable. 

 

@Cyniquethere will be even more geopolitical changes and they will be more extreme. Economic, Social, Cultural and Religious fundamentalists are staking their claims to the world's mind, heart and more importantly spirit. You will most likely see very strange bedfellows. Which is why I am becoming an insomniac. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Cynique said:

 

Why should i not want to bid this world good bye?

 

 

************************************************************************************

 

@Cynique

 

 

You should not want to bid this world good bye because we don't want 

you to.  We love you and our world wouldn't be the same without you.

 

Besides that, who's gonna take care of your cat?

 

 

       picgifs-cats-5662468.gif

 

************************************************************************************

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Cynique said:

@DelMy request for an answer to why i shouldn't want to exit this world was directed at ProfD who has claimed to be an eternal optimist something you, like me, are definitely not. 

Surely, I could look at the world around me and cruise down the road of pessimism.  But, I can only envisage that it would lead to more darkness. 

 

So, I choose to be eternally optimistic because I don't see any joy in the alternative. I also have the opiate of music that allows me to tune out the noise.

 

As I look back over my life, it's been a great ride so far.  I have no aches or pains literally or figuratively therefore I really have no reason to complain.  

 

 Now, if the Supreme Being decides to snatch my black azz off the planet within the next minute or two, that's cool too. 😁

 

in the meantime, that doesn't preclude me from having opinions about everything.  I'll continue calling balls and strikes as I see them.😎

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Delano said:

Perhaps because you didn't read it. 

 

Interesting Idea, I did not red the newsletter that was sent to me, but I'm sure Outlook is not that smart.

 

3 hours ago, Delano said:

In Australia there is a new law. I if you have a site and there is a defamatory comment the site is liable. 

 

That law seems unenforceable. What do they mean by "defamatory," I wonder.

 

2 hours ago, ProfD said:

So, I choose to be eternally optimistic because I don't see any joy in the alternative.

 

I also consider myself an optimist.  However it is not a choice, but my nature.  I believe people have characteristics that they are born with some people are tall, some have type B blood, most are heterosexuals, while other are optimists.  It is just as hard to take a heterosexual make and make him gay as it is to turn a pessimist into an optimist.  

 

I believe a community need all types. A world full of optimists would probably not adequately prepare for tragedy or retirement...

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, ProfD said:

Shoplifting in the Big Apple and Beyond

 

Apparently, with a pandemic on the loose and unemployment up, there's a shoplifting crisis in major cities across America:

 

https://nypost.com/2021/10/14/eric-adams-talks-tough-against-nyc-shoplifting-crisis/

 

Former NYC police captain and mayoral candidate Eric Adams says he's going to handle it if/when elected.

 

I just figured the store shelves were bare because the shipping containers were stuck in the water.

 

Now, you've got folks walking into stores wearing a mask and walking out with a trash bag full of stuff. 

 

I guess every day is Halloween out in these streets. 😁😎



What happened to them FLASH MOBS people were engaging in a few years ago where a gang of them would just run up in a store snatching everything in site and running out?

I'm surprised more of that ain't going on now.

 I also hear that were really undercover police operations where mysterious figures were texting people to meet up in certain locations
 

 




Troy

 


That law seems unenforceable. What do they mean by "defamatory," I wonder.

It will be enforced SELECTIVELY...like most laws in the West are>

Laws like that were DESIGNED to be ambiguous and hard to figure out what the actually mean.
This is so they can be interpreted a million different ways and used to trap you when they want.


 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Troy said:

 

Interesting Idea, I did not red the newsletter that was sent to me, but I'm sure Outlook is not that smart.

Gmail is, that's why I wrote it.

1 hour ago, Troy said:

That law seems unenforceable. What do they mean by "defamatory," I wonder.

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2021/sep/08/high-court-rules-australian-media-companies-are-liable-for-defamatory-comments-posted-on-their-facebook-pages

1 hour ago, Troy said:

It is just as hard to take a heterosexual make and make him gay as it is to turn a pessimist into an optimist.  

Prison?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Troy said:

  It is just as hard to take a heterosexual make and make him gay as it is to turn a pessimist into an optimist.  

1 hour ago, Delano said:

Prison?

 

Prison doesn't make a heterosexual man gay. The experience might make him a victim. But, he's still a man unless he chooses to stay that course.

 

Otherwise, every man who's ever had a prostate exam or colonoscopy could be considered gay.😁😎

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Well, just in case you optimists&pessimist think my idea of exiting this world is about ending it all, what i have in mind because i think your consciousness outlives your physical body, is moving on to another level of existence, something  which could be imminent since i'm living on borrowed time

 

7 hours ago, Mzuri said:

 

You should not want to bid this world good bye because we don't want 

you to.  We love you and our world wouldn't be the same without you.

 

Besides that, who's gonna take care of your cat?

Well, contrary to what you might imagine, the cat who is probably on her 9th life, is a family pet.  My 5 kids, 8 grandkids and 7 great grands will look after her, something they already do more  than i do. 🐱   👨‍👩‍👧👨‍👩‍👧‍👦👩‍👦‍👦👨‍👩‍👧‍👦👨‍👩‍👧👨‍👩‍👧

 

7 hours ago, ProfD said:

So, I choose to be eternally optimistic because I don't see any joy in the alternative. I also have the opiate of music that allows me to tune out the noise

@ProfD

 

 

 

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, Delano said:

 

@Cyniquethere will be even more geopolitical changes and they will be more extreme. Economic, Social, Cultural and Religious fundamentalists are staking their claims to the world's mind, heart and more importantly spirit. You will most likely see very strange bedfellows. Which is why I am becoming an insomniac. 

@DelanoYes. What really unnerves me was something i heard  a guest on a cable news show say. According the interviewee, FOX News is the only channel being blasted on military bases all over the country.  The rank and file in the army forces are being brainwashed by right wing propaganda and fake news. They can't be depended upon to be loyal to the Democratic administration.  in the event of a domestic crisis fomented by the Retrumpicans, these troops and  their commanders with right wing leanings could mutiny and take over the country then install Trump as dictator just like in a banana republic.   

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Cynique said:

@DelanoYes. What really unnerves me was something i heard  a guest on a cable news show say. According the interviewee, FOX News is the only channel being blasted on military bases all over the country.  The rank and file in the army forces are being brainwashed by right wing propaganda and fake news. They can't be depended upon to be loyal to the Democratic administration.  in the event of a domestic crisis fomented by the Retrumpicans, these troops and  their commanders with right wing leanings could mutiny and take over the country then install Trump as dictator just like in a banana republic.   

 

************************************************************************************

 

The fact is that military personnel have always leaned 

Republican.  Most government personnel also.  

 

You know this from your years at the Postal Service. 

 

Do you even watch Fox News?  

 

What are they reporting that is fake?

 

 

           image.gif.b05fef28d3e6760b4f9376c41adcdba5.gif

 

************************************************************************************

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Mzuri said:

 

************************************************************************************

 

The fact is that military personnel have always leaned 

Republican.  Most government personnel also.  

 

You know this from your years at the Postal Service. 

 

Do you even watch Fox News?  

 

What are they reporting that is fake?

 

 

           image.gif.b05fef28d3e6760b4f9376c41adcdba5.gif

 

************************************************************************************



Right.

Great questions!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@Mzurithe Republican Party, as we know it, no longer exists.  You should know this.  When i worked at the Post Offices large urban areas were predominately supervised by black people from the top to the bottom.  And they were not Republican. What i know about Fox news is that it is not  Democratic.  The present Secretary of Defense, Lloyd Austin, is a black general who is presumably a Democrat.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Cynique said:

@Mzurithe Republican Party, as we know it, no longer exists.  You should know this.  When i worked at the Post Offices large urban areas were predominately supervised by black people from the top to the bottom.  And they were not Republican. What i know about Fox news is that it is not  Democratic.  The present Secretary of Defense, Lloyd Austin, is a black general who is presumably a Democrat.

 

************************************************************************************

 

The Republican Party has evolved.  

 

The Secretary of Defense seems out of touch and he doesn't have

anything to do with what the troops on the ground are interested in.

 

They are warriors, and they want to know what is really going on. 

 

Not the nonsense that CNN/MESSNBC spouts.  

 

That's why their TVs are on Fox News.

 

Again, I would ask you - 

 

Do you even watch Fox?  

 

What are they reporting that is fake?

 

I need to know so that I can be on the lookout for it, since I have 

not noticed it.  Please point it out to me.

 

************************************************************************************

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

@Mzuri Do you watch Fox News?  How can you vouch for them?  You watch NewsMax  which is Fox's new's cousin and you have the nerve to ridicule CNN and MSNBC.  The Republican party is devolved. Surely a staunch Conservativelike you would empathizes with Liz Chaney who is now persona non grata in the Retrumpican party the home of neo nazis and  insurrectionists.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, Cynique said:

Do you watch Fox News?  How can you vouch for them?  You watch NewsMax  which is Fox's new's cousin and you have the nerve to ridicule CNN and MSNBC.  The Republican party is devolved. Surely a staunch Conservative like you would empathizes with Liz Chaney who is now persona non grata in the Retrumpican party the home of neo nazis and  insurrectionists.  

Edited 4 minutes ago by Cynique

Waiting on your responses, Mzuri

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/15/2021 at 11:22 PM, Cynique said:

Well, just in case you optimists&pessimist think my idea of exiting this world is about ending it all, what i have in mind because i think your consciousness outlives your physical body, is moving on to another level of existence, something  which could be imminent since i'm living on borrowed time

Cynique, with Chaka, Isee your "Through the fire" and I raise with "Everlasting Love":

 

 

Rest assured that regardless of how long we're allowed to exist on the planet, it's borrowed time.  We can only make the most of it. 😎

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, Cynique said:

@Mzuri Do you watch Fox News?  How can you vouch for them?  You watch NewsMax  which is Fox's new's cousin and you have the nerve to ridicule CNN and MSNBC.  The Republican party is devolved. Surely a staunch Conservativelike you would empathizes with Liz Chaney who is now persona non grata in the Retrumpican party the home of neo nazis and  insurrectionists.  

 

22 hours ago, Cynique said:

Waiting on your responses, Mzuri

 

************************************************************************************

 

@Cynique

 

 

I'm sorry to keep you waiting, I've been swamped.

 

The question wasn't whether I watch Fox or NewsMax, the question was

WHAT ARE THEY REPORTING THAT IS FAKE, since you obviously have

some knowledge that I do not. 

 

The problem I have found with CNN, which I watched religiously for years, 

is that they turned political and whenever I turn to them to see what's going

on, they are talking about Donald Trump or some other irrelevant topic.

 

I have also found that they are lying, withholding information, and stating 

their own personal opinions about things.  I don't need anyone's opinions, 

just tell me the news and I'll decide what to think for myself.

 

It is also disturbing that they have been consorting with the CCP.

https://thenationalpulse.com/news/exc-ccp-journalism-exchange-program-to-enhance-understanding/

 

When I tune in to Fox, I get actual news such as reports about the three

Black police officers who were shot in Houston, where one was killed. 

 

Things like that.

 

Actual news.

 

You do remember actual news, don't you?

 

 

 

                image.gif.b05fef28d3e6760b4f9376c41adcdba5.gif

 

************************************************************************************

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

@ Mzuri Your experience  with CNN and MSNBC is different from mine when it comes to reporting the latest news. Yes, they are partisan but so am I. Nobody watches a news channel that constantly tells them what they don't want to hear. And when CNN and MSNBC  bad mouth right wingers, they substantiate their criticism with actual visuals and sound bytes  of what they accuse Trump and Fox News anchors of doing and saying. Also their guests come from the right as well as the left political spectrum.

 

 I can't look at Fox News on a regular bases but i used to argue on FaceBook with people who did watch it and News Max. Legitimate journalists have long dismissed Fox News as being an entertainment channel, but of course, you don't  agree with that.  To me, their anchors are caricatures.  Tucker Carson admits he lies. Bill Maher is really my favorite news personality.  He pulls no punches and shows very little favoritism.    

 

So did you recommend some horse de-wormer to pioneer to ward off the covid virus threat? That's one of the last things i heard Fox touting, along with their ongoing campaign to support the idea that the election was rigged and that the January 6th Capitol attackers were patriots whose behavior was not violent. 

 

I don't think either one of us  has to justify our political leanings. When it comes to people and politics, i either like someone or don't. Whatever. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Cynique said:

 

@ Mzuri Your experience  with CNN and MSNBC is different from mine when it comes to reporting the latest news. Yes, they are partisan but so am I. Nobody watches a news channel that constantly tells them what they don't want to hear. And when CNN and MSNBC  bad mouth right wingers, they substantiate their criticism with actual visuals and sound bytes  of what they accuse Trump and Fox News anchors of doing and saying. Also their guests come from the right as well as the left political spectrum.

 

 I can't look at Fox News on a regular bases but i used to argue on FaceBook with people who did watch it and News Max. Legitimate journalists have long dismissed Fox News as being an entertainment channel, but of course, you don't  agree with that.  To me, their anchors are caricatures.  Tucker Carson admits he lies. Bill Maher is really my favorite news personality.  He pulls no punches and shows very little favoritism.    

 

So did you recommend some horse de-wormer to pioneer to ward off the covid virus threat? That's one of the last things i heard Fox touting, along with their ongoing campaign to support the idea that the election was rigged and that the January 6th Capitol attackers were patriots whose behavior was not violent. 

 

I don't think either one of us  has to justify our political leanings. When it comes to people and politics, i either like someone or don't. Whatever. 

 

 

************************************************************************************

 

@Cynique

 

 

Different medications have various uses.  You know that.  

And I would never prescribe anything to @Pioneer1 that 

would cause him harm.

 

Tucker Carlson is NOT news, just like Don Lemon isn't.

I don't watch either one of them.

 

You can't even go to CNN/MESSNBC's morning show to get 

news, all they do is bash people or discuss irrelevant issues.  

 

It doesn't matter to me who they are bashing, it's not news.

I don't need anyone telling me things like Biden is senile.

That's obvious.  

 

Fox morning show provides actual news.  And people like

John Roberts and Brett Baier are not caricatures, I don't

care what you think about it.

 

As far as CNN/MESSNBC's visuals and sound bytes,

a "journalist" that stands in the midst of a burning riot

and reports that things are not unruly is NOT credible.

 

But if you are fine with all of that, that's great.  

 

Do you.

 

 

 

************************************************************************************

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites


Mzuri

 


And I would never prescribe anything to @Pioneer1 that 
would cause him harm.

 

🥰  That's right honey....I know you wouldn't.

 


Cynique on the other hand.........🥺

 

I'm not taking ANY candy from HER, lol.

 

 

Esther Anderson (Sanford and Son) - Alchetron, the free social encyclopedia

"I brought you some suckers...sucka"

 

 

 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...