Day 1-Summers’ End-New Year & HALLOWEEN-It’s NOT …

Day 1-Summers’ End-New Year & HALLOWEEN-

It’s NOT Solar but A Lunar Based Holiday

When I asked students to choose whether a popular symbol for Halloween would be either the sun or the moon, the unanimous answer has always been ‘THE MOON’. At times the CRESCENT MOON becomes associated with Halloween but mostly it would be a FULL MOON:

MeaningOfHalloweenSymbols1.jpg

For many, Halloween becomes a favorite holiday, however, many Christians refer to this holiday as a Harvest Festival. But what has never been taught in my Church education or in the secular curriculum as well would be the scientific truth about Halloween. Because of the Separation of Church and State too, the correlation to the Bible has not been taught in public schools, but why has the Church ignored this history of which becomes the pinnacle of their supposed faith!

So, after I highlighted the aspect of ‘the moon’ in association to Halloween, I will at times continue to share more amazing truths about Halloween which was actually a major ancient LUNAR FESTIVAL. More importantly though, the Bible details that the more ancient Halloween Festival became aligned with the very PASSOVER WEEK in fact, this would be the very week that Jesus Christ was Crucified. Yes!—The First Coming and Halloween [ie. The Saturnalia Festival] became synchronized that fateful week. And guess what? This was a well laid out plan of God! Jesus became the victim of human sacrifice, the god Saturn [ie Seth] and he was made to wear ‘a crown of thorns’. This ancient ritualist observance went back thousands upon thousands of years way before Moses instituted the first Passover in Egypt and it has been known by many different names. However, in order to reteach the truth, one of the main points would be to understand the way that ancient kingdoms observed dates and times to set their annual festivals.

At the institution of the First Passover during the time of the Exodus, the Hebrew Israelites New Year was changed to occur in the month of Abib on the 14th day [ie. Tishri-Abib], not Nisan. However, like the more ancient Black civilizations, every three years, the New Year was moved a month later due to the leap days. For this reason even today, the Original Israelite’s New Year has been based on this commandment. So I will ask young Christians; ‘What is the root definition of the term ‘OCT’ as in the polygon ‘an OCTAGON’ and after a while, the answer will be said, ‘an eight sided polygon, therefore the eighth month’. Then I ask what would be the root definition for ‘Heptagon’ [Greek] or Septagon’ [Latin] and the answer will be ‘a seven sided polygon, thus the seventh month’. Then I ask, ‘What would be the root definition for ‘DECAGON’ and the answer will be ‘a ten sided polygon, therefore the tenth month’. Finally I ask was would be the definition for the root ‘NOVA’ and two replies usually follow. A Nova would be a bright star and it also means ‘new’. Upon these responses I then explain that would be the scientific definition of all global calendars and therefore, the Passover New Year was set based on a constant scientific new year that has never changed based on the tilt of the moon.

The scientific new year would be about the third week in March at the time of the Vernal Equinox. Therefore the seventh month from March would indeed be September. Again though, after three years the Hebrew New Year would be moved to the month of October 14 and it just so happened that at the time of the Crucifixion, the Hebrew-Jewish Passover occurred during the leap year new year and the Bible details this truth, however incredibly so, I have never heard this taught in the Church. About thirty (30) years after the Crucifixion, the Roman Empire rulers changed the Jewish Passover to occur during the springtime at the same time of their major Easter festival. So today, October 14, this would be DAY 1, of the Passover, however, scientifically, at 6:00 P.M., for the Israelites, the day became October 15 [the SECOND DAY OF PASSOVER] and this would be the most important date of the Crucifixion that had been prophesized for over a thousand years before the actual fateful day happened; it was the day that Jesus died.  The Creator marked this date during the time of Moses for a month later, it was the very date that MANNA [bread] fell from heaven. This date was marked during the time of Solomon as well, for it was the fourth date that Solomon laid the foundation of the temple of God. So on October 14, Jesus was hung on the cross and a few hours later after a total solar eclipse, Jesus died at 9:00 P.M. on October 15 and three (3) days later on October 17, he rose again and it was also written that many graves were open; hence Halloween. It was the First Resurrection.

trick-treat-resting-skeleton-pumpkin-260

1Kgs.6

[1] And it came to pass in the four hundred and eightieth year after the children of Israel were come out of the land of Egypt, in the fourth year of Solomon's reign over Israel, in the month Zif, which is the second month, that he began to build the house of the LORD.

2Chr.3

[1] Then Solomon began to build the house of the LORD at Jerusalem in mount Moriah, where the LORD appeared unto David his father, in the place that David had prepared in the threshingfloor of Ornan the Jebusite. [2] And he began to build in the second day of the second month, in the fourth year of his reign.

1.     [2] For the king had taken counsel, and his princes, and all the congregation in Jerusalem, to keep the passover in the second month.

2.     [13] And there assembled at Jerusalem much people to keep the feast of unleavened bread in the second month, a very great congregation.

3.     [15] Then they killed the passover on the fourteenth day of the second month: and the priests and the Levites were ashamed, and sanctified themselves, and brought in the burnt offerings into the house of the LORD.

Chev

So on October 14, Jesus was hung on the cross and a few hours later after a total solar eclipse, Jesus died at 9:00 P.M. on October 15 and three (3) days later on October 17, he rose again and it was also written that many graves were open

Chevdove......................................................................................................where did you get this information from?

15 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Chevdove......................................................................................................where did you get this information from?

15 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

So on October 14, Jesus was hung on the cross and a few hours later after a total solar eclipse, Jesus died at 9:00 P.M. on October 15 and three (3) days later on October 17, he rose again and it was also written that many graves were open

@Pioneer1 The prophecy of the Crucifixion Passover has been 'sealed up' by the prophets to hide his mission until it was done, so therefore the information is spread out all over the Bible but specifically aligned with  scientifically marked events such as [1] THE TOTAL SOLAR ECLIPSE that even today NASA can trace back and confirm did occur for 3 hours on this earth. They know! But will they teach us so that we can understand? 

[2] Another way of confirming this deep and secret truth  that the prophets knew would be hidden after it occurred as well, was that they detailed the SATURNALIA FESTIVAL that just so happened to occur that very week that the Jews had their Passover that year; Leap Year Passover. 

That Saturnalia Festival or Samhain festival is ancient. Black men are still today being victims during this week due to this evil practice of selecting a token 'Black Samhain' during this month of October. Research the Samhain festival. 

[3] The other source that I rely upon to bring out the true reasons for the First Coming and the Crucifixion is absolutely in the detailed description of the Saturnalia Festival in the very account in the Bible of which I will show a few scriptures outlining it, although again, this prophecy was spread over the entire Bible  but kept hidden until the mission was complete to shed light on this type of human sacrifice. 

[4] the Book of ACTS states that the Passover [Feast of unleavened Bread] was changed to the time of EASTER at the time that Peter was being persecuted by Herod Tetrarch--and therefore, that would be about 30 years after the Crucifixion. So since the time of the Exodus, Passover was always in September and then the 3rd year it was moved to October, the leap month of Atonement. 

[5] All of the ancient Black civilizations/kingdoms practiced the 3-year leap month but it was the Greeks that changed to observe ancient festivals based on the solar/lunar calendar. I do have references and hopefully I can put my hand on them but for now, I will just give the words to show this practice: the ancient Egyptians, for thousands of years, the last month was always FEBRUARY and they had an additional 13th month also called FEBRUARY to make up for the leap days. The Jews naming for this Egyptian practice is ADAR [FEBRUARY] and VEADAR [Second Febrary]

I am not sure of the origin, but I think the Persians may have observed their 3rd year leap month After the Scientific New Year which is MARCH 21-22 SPRING EQUINOX. So their Leap Month became APRIL, the scientific SECOND MONTH. And the Jew and Bible writes this as .... OOPs! can't remember! Gotta get my notes. Nisan, I think is March and i can't remember April. 

[6] The LUNAR CALENDAR is how this Leap month was calculated. Ancient priest-scientist figured out that from the Crescent moon to the time of the Full moon was exact. So exactly 13 days, the moon would be full, however, the time variation was from the new moon until it crest. So after 3 years this time lapse that was added up would be a full month, so that is why ancient civilizations had their 'month of atonement' to make up for the leap days every 3 years. And this was hidden from the pagan world in that the Jews Passover would occur on the Leap year New Year, which for them, their Samhain festival was held exclusively in the MONTH OF OCTOBER. 

[7]After the Crucifixion, the Roman Empire rulers divided their festival and changed some aspects of their Saturnalia Festival to DECEMBER 17 but kept October as well, and make it a SUMMER'S END FESTIVAL and hid the fact that it is a LUNAR RITUAL FESTIVAL held exclusively on OCTOBER 13, no matter the moon phase. 

33 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

According to the Bible (that YOU believe in)....Jesus died on a Friday evening and rose on a Sunday morning. 
That's about a day and a half...definitely not even 2 days.

@Pioneer1 I'm not sure I understand what you are saying.

He did not die on a Friday. He died on a Thursday.

He rose and met Mary early on the First day of the Week which is Sunday. That's not a day and a half.

He died on 15. So 15-----16-----17. The scriptures say he rose IN THE 3RD DAY. It's very detailed. 

Passover begins on the 14th always. The Cock Crowing marks the morning hour, then he was sent to the Romans and then the scriptures say, specifically,

that he was paraded through the streets and hung on the third hour-- 3:00 P.M.

Then at 6:00 PM, that becomes OCTOBER 15. He hung for 3 hours and died at 9. The jews went in for their sabbath. 24 hours later. they were up.

October 16 was Sabbath from Friday to Saturday. After 6 PM the Jews Sabbath as over. It was now October 17. 

Early in the morn Sunday, Mary went to the tomb. 

================================================================ 

SATURNALIA FESTIVAL outlined

[2] And the soldiers platted a crown of thorns, and put it on his head, and they put on him a purple robe,...

ST JOHN 19:2.

[28] And they stripped him, and put on him a scarlet robe. [29] And when they had platted a crown of thorns,

they put it upon his head, and a reed in his right hand: and they bowed the knee before him, and mocked him,

saying, Hail, King of the Jews!

ST MATTHEW 27:28-9.

[15] No, nor yet Herod: for I sent you to him; and, lo, nothing worthy of death is done unto him.
[16] I will therefore chastise him, and release him.
[17] (For of necessity he must release one unto them at the feast.)
[18] And they cried out all at once, saying, Away with this man, and release unto us Barabbas:

ST LUKE 23:15-18.

****My Note-- NOT PASSOVER!  'HE MUST RELEAST ONE UNTO THEM AT THE FESTIVAL'-- Passover was to sacrifice lamb NOT HUMAN SACRIFICE! This is the ELEMENT of the second festival that coincided with the Jews Passover. The Romans and the Herodss cleverly applied this human sacrifice festival on the Jews, unfortunately because for a long time, the Jews in fact did participate in this ancient Canaanite ritual! They did so, passively and never came against it so eventually, the Jews did become a part of this pagan ritual, however, it was never a part of their Passover.

[39] But ye have a custom, that I should release unto you one at the passover: will ye therefore that I release unto you the King of the Jews?
[40] Then cried they all again, saying, Not this man, but Barabbas. Now Barabbas was a robber.

ST JOHN 18:39-40.

****MN-- So, if it weren't for the angry crowd, it would have been the common criminal Barrabas and Jesus would have been released. Barabbas would have been 'the god Saturn' that would have been lynched, but the Jews were enraged at Jesus. The Romans deceptively defined this 'festival' whereby human sacrifice was the climax as being 'a practice of the Jews' Passover--- NO! It was actually two festivals that happen to coincide that year.  

Jesus was PARADED down the street just as it had been practiced in ROME, ITALY for hundreds and hundreds of years and then at the end of the parade, he was sacrificed as the ancient god Saturn in the Samhain Festival/Saturnalia Festival.  

[5] Then came Jesus forth, wearing the crown of thorns, and the purple robe. And Pilate saith unto them, Behold the man!

ST JOHN 19:5.

THE TOTAL SOLAR ECLIPSE

[45] Now from the sixth hour there was darkness over all the land unto the ninth hour.

[46] And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani?

that is to say, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?
ST MATTHEW 27:45-6.

*****MN-- My Note -- After he cried out, he died. At 9:00 P.M. it would have been OCTOBER 15--

[22] And they bring him unto the place Golgotha, which is, being interpreted, The place of a skull.
[25] And it was the third hour, and they crucified him.
[26] And the superscription of his accusation was written ov

[33] And when the sixth hour was come, there was darkness over the whole land until the ninth hour.
[34] And at the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying,

Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani? which is, being interpreted, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?

[37] And Jesus cried with a loud voice, and gave up the ghost.

ST MARK 15:25, 33-4, 37.

[14] And it was the preparation of the passover, and about the sixth hour: and he saith unto the Jews, Behold your King!
ST JOHN 19:14.

THE FIRST RESURRECTION NOTED

[52] And the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints which slept arose,
[53] And came out of the graves after his resurrection, and went into the holy city, and appeared unto many.

ST MATTHEW 27:52-3.

============================================ 

THE FESTIVAL OF FOOLS in Europe

Such festivals were probably a Christian adaptation of

the pagan festivities of the Saturnalia.

Feast of Fools | medieval festival | Britannica

Saturnalian aspects

The feast of fools was an imitation of the Roman Saturnalia, and, like that festival, was also celebrated in December. 

Feast of Fools | Religion Wiki | Fandom (wikia.org)

Feast of Fools, popular festival during the Middle Ages, held on or about January 1, particularly in France, in which a mock bishop or pope was elected, ecclesiastical ritual was parodied, and low and high officials changed places.

Feast of Fools | medieval festival | Britannica

****The Festival of Fools; Some man was selected to mock the officials. THE HUNCHBACK OF NOTRE DAME-- This was made into a film and even a Disney movie of which is based of the Saturnalia Festival. The selected Quasi Modo was dressed with 'the royal robe', given a septre, and given the crown to wear. Then the officials came to the festival to laugh at the poor people participating in an allowed celebration. Then Quai Moto was then 'sacrificed' but not killed, he was ritualistically ostracized. 

This Samhain Festival goes back thousands and thousands of years even before it was know by the term 'Saturnalia'. 

On 10/16/2021 at 12:08 PM, Pioneer1 said:

MmmmmHmmm.....
I see you ran back up there and CHANGED what you originally said about Jesus raising up after three days, lol.

@Pioneer1 I have no idea what you are referring too. I've changed nothing.

I've posted references so, even if I made an error, anyone can see the references for themselves.

The scriptures say that Jesus rose on the third day [or in the third day]. So again, I do not understand what you are referring to.

Chev

I have no idea what you are referring too. I've changed nothing.

I'm sorry I was looking at the wrong post of your.

I know I remembered reading where you said he rose 3 days after he died but I thought it was in your second post and kept searching for it and thought you might have erased it.

But when you said he didn't change anything I went over the posts and....giiiirrlll you sure do a lot of typing, lol...I found it in your FIRST post.

Here you said:

"This date was marked during the time of Solomon as well, for it was the fourth date that Solomon laid the foundation of the temple of God. So on October 14, Jesus was hung on the cross and a few hours later after a total solar eclipse, Jesus died at 9:00 P.M. on October 15 and three (3) days later on October 17, he rose again and it was also written that many graves were open; hence Halloween. It was the First Resurrection."

Then you say:

"He died on 15. So 15-----16-----17. The scriptures say he rose IN THE 3RD DAY. It's very detailed"

First of all from 9pm on the 15th to the MORNING of the 17 ain't three days.

There is a difference between 3 days and the THIRD day.

Three days means 3 24 hour periods.
The third day doesn't take the hours into account.

So which one is it?

4 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

..giiiirrlll you sure do a lot of typing, lol...I found it in your FIRST post.

LOL. Sorry!

5 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

rst of all from 9pm on the 15th to the MORNING of the 17 ain't three days.

There is a difference between 3 days and the THIRD day.

Three days means 3 24 hour periods.
The third day doesn't take the hours into account.

So which one is it?

Gotta go. But I will respond asap.

@Pioneer1 But briefly;

15 is one day

16 second day

17 is the third day.

So I do not understand what you are referring to.

Nevertheless, I will get back to this.

Chevdove

3 hours ago, Chevdove said:

@Pioneer1 But briefly;

15 is one day

16 second day

17 is the third day.

So I do not understand what you are referring to.

Nevertheless, I will get back to this.

9pm in the night is not ONE DAY.
It's not even HALF of a day.

At 9pm at night the day is ALMOST OVER...lol

And the MORNING of the 17th isn't a day. 
The day is barely getting started.

3 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

9pm in the night is not ONE DAY.
It's not even HALF of a day.

At 9pm at night the day is ALMOST OVER...lol

And the MORNING of the 17th isn't a day. 
The day is barely getting started.

@Pioneer1 I hope to spend more time responding perhaps tomorrow.

However, I did present references and explained very well about the Israelite START DATE for their day in that it was changed about 4000 years ago and continues today!!!

I wrote a lot about that! Go back and re-read it!

Their day starts at EVEN; that means 6:00 P.M.

All of the PASSOVERS for thousands of years have NOT changed, not in the Middle East nor in the Horn of Africa!

I wrote about the scientific Calendar that is crucial in understanding history on this subject.

Anyway I will spend more time tomorrow.

1 hour ago, ProfD said:

I admire the scholarship @Chevdoveputs into these threads. 

@ProfD Thank you much!!!

1 hour ago, Troy said:

Is there a take away for someone like me. who is not steeped in Biblical text or history?

@Troy I hope so! I will hope to share some more tomorrow!

Perhaps, another thread I shall post may help to understand more of the bottom line!

Troy

What is the bottom line of what y'all are talking about? Is there a take away for someone like me. who is not steeped in Biblical text or history?

For me....
When it comes to religious discussions there IS no "bottom line".
I do it for the sake of discussion and entertainment.

Before the Pandemic I used to meet with groups of people and we'd discuss and debate religious topics for HOURS over some coffee and pie.

Half of us were like me and didn't even believe in religion.
We do it for entertainment and fun, lol.

ProfD

I'm a bit surprised @Pioneer1 debates the subject of religion considering he reads/listens to NF Jr.

And he's so right....lol.
As sweet as Chevdove is, you should go back and look at some of our previous exchanges and how vicious she can be when she felt her beliefs are threatened.

image.jpeg.badec6293fb2e34002f3e294a16963d6.jpeg

Frightening...lol.

🤷‍♂️ What can I say?   I love debating.

It's in my nature.

That's actually what took me OUT of Christianity.
A strong debate where the brothers didn't be "sweet" and kind to me but came at me with strong irrefutable argument I couldn't spin.

That's how I know that some people (not our sweet Chevdove..lol) NEED to be clobbered over the head with the truth.

1 hour ago, Pioneer1 said:

I do it for the sake of discussion and entertainment.

As sweet as Chevdove is, you should go back and look at some of our previous exchanges and how vicious she can be when she felt her beliefs are threatened.

🤷‍♂️ What can I say?   I love debating.

It's in my nature.

Yeah, I figured as much. I've read through some of the old threads. The subject is a great source of entertainment. 😁

I'm jealous of religion to the extent that I wish AfroAmericans would put as much effort into building our infrastructure as they do in their beliefs. 😎

On 10/24/2021 at 9:39 AM, Pioneer1 said:

lol That's not true! 

On 10/23/2021 at 7:07 PM, Troy said:

What is the bottom line of what y'all are talking about? Is there a take away for someone like me. who is not steeped in Biblical text or history?

@Troy Hopefully, your take away won't be entertainment.

This article that I posted is far from that.

At any rate, it's about this upcoming holiday--Halloween.

My research is focused on the scientific aspect of it and how a lot of facts have been hidden.

But in truth, it is about entertainment, HALLOWEEN, that is, however the truth is that behind this type of entertainment there are a lot of facts that

revolve around death.

1 hour ago, Chevdove said:

But in truth, it is about entertainment, HALLOWEEN, that is, however the truth is that behind this type of entertainment there are a lot of facts that revolve around death.

So, if I decide to pass out candy this year, wondering if I should just go with red or black Twizzlers or stick with the fun size Snickers, Almond Joy, Kit Kat, Twix chocolate bars and Peanut Chews. 😎

7 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

aaaahhrrrgg

Okay is that all you guys got out of my research?

... To joke

6 hours ago, ProfD said:

So, if I decide to pass out candy this year, wondering if I should just go with red or black Twizzlers or stick with the fun size Snickers, Almond Joy, Kit Kat, Twix chocolate bars and Peanut Chews. 😎

Again is that all you got from my research? Jokes and entertainment?

Yes in an ironic sort this holiday is definitely a major form of entertainment. However my focus was to present information.

But to respond to your quest about which type of candy to bring; what about candy wrapped with pictures of Trayvon Martin, George Floyd, Nipsey Hussle... 

It might be entertaining for you but not for everyone.

6 hours ago, Chevdove said:

Again is that all you got from my research? Jokes and entertainment?

It might be entertaining for you but not for everyone.

@chevdove, as mentioned previously, I do admire the effort and scholarship you put into your research. 

Accordingly, I will refrain from polluting your threads with any attempts of humor.  Take it easy my sista.😎

• Thanks 1

Chev

Ok, I'm sorry Chev....❤️....I removed some of the more lighthearted posts!

Some of you work seems extraordinarily complicated to understand.
I'm still trying to figure out how you came to the conclusion that Jesus was allegedly crucified on Thursday when the Bible doesn't see this.

• Thanks 1

On 10/27/2021 at 10:33 AM, ProfD said:

@chevdove, as mentioned previously, I do admire the effort and scholarship you put into your research. 

Accordingly, I will refrain from polluting your threads with any attempts of humor.  Take it easy my sista.😎

@ProfD Thank you!!!

On 10/27/2021 at 6:15 PM, Pioneer1 said:

Ok, I'm sorry Chev....❤️....I removed some of the more lighthearted posts!

@Pioneer1 Thank you much!!!

Gosh! This is why I love this community!

Thank you @Troy 

Some of you work seems extraordinarily complicated to understand.

Believe me, you-- I understand. 

I think when we try to go back so far, back thousands and thousands of years and try to understand history, it is "extraordinarily complicated" for any one to understand because of so much deception and script manipulation.

I'm still trying to figure out how you came to the conclusion that Jesus was allegedly crucified on Thursday when the Bible doesn't see this.

I might have to make a correction on this point because I quickly responded. I had meant to go back and address this. However, I can comment now a little from another reference point:

[1] Because the Israelite day changed about 4000 years ago, therefore the actual NUMBER is distinctly different than the actual DAY of the week-- I will explain in more detail.

[2] Last year I wrote about the THANKSGIVING HOLIDAY and how it was THURSDAY and aligned with the Day of Ascension and this is one major confirmation of the actual day of Crucifixion.

[3] The other major reference point is the beginning of the Passover--it is always on the 14th day and runs for 8 days.

[4] The Gospel specifically pinpoints that particular Passover Crucifixion occurred on a HIGH SABBATH DAY, that means Saturday.

So, these are some of the elements to determine the actual day. But I cannot remember right off hand whether it was Thursday or Friday. I will have to get back.

[5] The other major point was the total Solar Eclipse that occurred, which means that it had to have been a new moon and this also is a factor in this ancient record.

• Like 1

Chev

So, these are some of the elements to determine the actual day. But I cannot remember right off hand whether it was Thursday or Friday. I will have to get back.

🥺

🤨

• 1 month later...

bot

I did specifically reference this point on the issue of 'Thursday' and 'Friday' however, again, I will restate what I shared even last year in an article I wrote about that concerns, the origins of our modern day THANKSGIVING holiday and addressed why it is held on the last Thursday in November!!!

The references I shared addresses this point completely and therefore, based on this date referenced in the Bible, the very date of the Crucifixion would be based on upon this major event; THE DAY OF ASCENSION.

THE DAY OF ASCENSION occurred 40 days after the Crucifixion on a Thursday, therefore if you count backwards from this date, it will confirm the actual day of the week of the Crucifixion. Another major confirmation would also be the Biblical reference of 'HIGH SABBATH' of which would be 'SATURDAY', the 6th day of the week. 

I also stressed that the 'day of the week' varies due to the ancient institution of the Passover Week set back during the time of the Exodus and at this time, the date for the Hebrew New Year was changed to begin on the evening of every day. For this reason, we know that the Crucifixion occurred on October 14 at even [6:00 P.M.] which would also be October 15 for the Hebrew-Jews. I will hopefully post the actual scriptures so that it will become better understood soon.