General Colin Powell, Dies at 84

ProfD

Considering Pioneer missed it on the vax joke or didn't find it funny, I'll have to figure out something else.

Completely went over my head.
I'm not the brightest bulb in the lamp.
You're dealing with a man who barely graduated highschool....LOL

I thought you were being serious because I've spoken to a couple people who really DID think that passing out free jabs is a form of "Universal Healthcare".

Mzuri

Man!  I used to drink Olde English 800s all day long.  I even drank it to chase my
vodka shots.  

Steven Eye pop up [Team Fortress 2] [Sprays]

WTF???

Had to read that about 5 times and make sure I wasn't confusing it with one of ProfD's posts.

For some reason you're one of the last people on here I'd expect to read THAT from...lol

You always use the word "FREE" but it should be more like "at no additional cost,"
since someone has to pay for the cost of all that medical care, and that someone
would be the taxpayer.

Well, if you're gonna pay taxes ANYWAY....why not get something beneficial from it?

Could you think of anything BETTER to spend our taxes on?

Or would you rather see the money spent....

Shooting up the sand in Iraq?
Helping to fly wife-beating Afghans to the U.S.?
Given as hundreds of billions of dollars in foreign aid to Japan, Brazil, and Vietnam?

I'd rather my tax dollars go to help ME and other citizens when we NEED it the most.

Pioneer has a great sense
of humor, he just seems a bit uptight when that humor is directed at him.

So don't...lol.
Keep it on Cynique, where it belongs.

17 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

Had to read that about 5 times and make sure I wasn't confusing it with one of ProfD's posts.

For some reason you're one of the last people on here I'd expect to read THAT from...lol

I'd rather my tax dollars go to help ME and other citizens when we NEED it the most.

So don't...lol.
Keep it on Cynique, where it belongs.

************************************************************************************

@Pioneer1

Yes, I know, it is hard to believe that I was once a party animal. I won't be

divulging anything else from my youth in order to preserve my (perceived)

reputation.

You are correct about one thing - we are always going to be paying those 

annoying taxes, but most of those are going towards fraud, waste, abuse, 

and mismanagement so there probably won't be enough to cover the cost

of Universal Healthcare anyway.  But it could happen.  

Where is she anyway, she hasn't been here since YOU made her mad.

************************************************************************************

Mzuri

Yes, I know, it is hard to believe that I was once a party animal. I won't be

divulging anything else from my youth in order to preserve my (perceived)

reputation.

And here I was picturing a GEISHA GIRL on the other end of the computer...

38 Amazing Facts About Geisha You Can't Miss | OhFact!

and here you come talking about guzzling down bottles of 40 ounces like Ice Cube, lol.

Maanu Tau | Black girl art, Divine goddess, Self love

"To the home girls who didn't
make it......."

You are correct about one thing - we are always going to be paying those 
annoying taxes, but most of those are going towards fraud, waste, abuse, 
and mismanagement so there probably won't be enough to cover the cost
of Universal Healthcare anyway.  But it could happen.  

The federal government can LITERALLY MAKE as much money as they need.
They can print up TRILLIONS of dollars out of thin air; which they are currently doing right now.
Problem is they aren't using it to pay for people's healthcare as much as they're printing it up to spend on the military and bribing foreign nations.

Where is she anyway, she hasn't been here since YOU made her mad.

I didn't MAKE her mad.
She was already mad when I came across her....lol

• Like 1

@Mzuri,

1 hour ago, Mzuri said:

Based on his comments here, I am fairly certain that Pioneer has a great sense of humor, he just seems a bit uptight when that humor is directed at him. 

My humor is never directed at anyone here.  But, I see that Pioneer has a funny bone too.

1 hour ago, Pioneer1 said:

Considering Pioneer missed it on the vax joke or didn't find it funny, I'll have to figure out something else.

Completely went over my head.
I'm not the brightest bulb in the lamp.
You're dealing with a man who barely graduated highschool....LOL

I thought you were being serious because I've spoken to a couple people who really DID think that passing out free jabs is a form of "Universal Healthcare".

Nah bro, I'm not buying the dim bulb one bit. You're tracking for the most part. As long as you don't make that Meek Mill artwork your screensaver. 😁

I figure anybody over a half century years old has guzzled down at least one OE 800 back in the day. 😁😎

I wasn't too crazy about beer.
When I do drink....it's usually wine or white liquor mixed with juice.
I'm a SUPERTASTER so I can taste the alcohol in almost all alcoholic drinks no matter the content.

When I DID drink brew it was usually Colt -  45   and Crazy Horse.

I was trying to be like Billy D...lol

image.jpeg.30ffa1e9a578bdd61b3bd17a4197eb7c.jpeg

• Like 1

On 10/21/2021 at 1:00 PM, Pioneer1 said:

Cynique

Well.....??

Both Mzuri and myself apologized to you if you took offense to what we said.

Come on now.....

🙂 When  someone apologizes to you, what are you supposed to say?

🙄  ....I know she saw it.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

I wasn't too crazy about beer.
When I do drink....it's usually wine or white liquor mixed with juice.

When I DID drink brew it was usually Colt -  45   and Crazy Horse.

I guess the question becomes what are we drinking and pouring out for Gen Powell since his thread has become a watering hole.😁😎

• Haha 1

ProfD

I guess the question becomes what are we drinking and pouring out for Gen Powell since his thread has become a watering hole

Hmmm.....🤔.....I'm not sure.

Seeing as how he was not just a military man but a General....

How about some STEEL RESERVE???

Steel Reserve 211 High Gravity Lager Beer Price & Reviews | Drizly

• Like 1

On 10/20/2021 at 5:49 PM, ProfD said:

aday ago, I saw an interview with Gen Powell from July 2021.  His mind was still sharp and voice clear.  3 months later, he's outta here like last year.

Yeah it happens that way.

It is sad his death has been used “evidence” against getting vaccinated.

Colin Powell book

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

ProfD

I guess the question becomes what are we drinking and pouring out for Gen Powell since his thread has become a watering hole

Hmmm.....🤔.....I'm not sure.

Seeing as how he was not just a military man but a General....

How about some STEEL RESERVE???

Steel Reserve 211 High Gravity Lager Beer Price & Reviews | Drizly

I'm a Corona dude but I could turn up a Steel Reserve 211 for the General. 

49 minutes ago, Troy said:

It is sad his death has been used “evidence” against getting vaccinated.

I blame the media for giving it bandwidth especially using the General's passing. 😎

Cynique

Who needs apologies? I don't.  

Maybe it's not ALL about you.

Ever thought of that?

Maybe a person with MORALS and ETHICS who feel that they have offended someone, NEEDS to apologize to be true to themselves and THEIR moral code.

....regardless of whether those offended understand it or not.

I can see why Mzuri posted a picture of a cat up there, lol.

Now are you gonna continue walking around in circles sniffing, asking questions, sitting on one end of the room and then walking past and sitting on the other end staring at our apology?

Or are you gonna be a mature adult and ACCEPT it?

1 hour ago, Pioneer1 said:

aybe it's not ALL about you.

Ever thought of that?

Maybe a person with MORALS and ETHICS who feel that they have offended someone, NEEDS to apologize to be true to themselves and THEIR moral code.

....regardless of whether those offended understand it or not.

@Pioneer1You're right.  Most apologies are self serving. They shift the blame from and put the burden on the person being  "apologized" to.  More significantly, I wasn't looking for an apology from you. i just wanted to let folks know that you have a habit of trying to make people think I have the hots for you, dating waaay back. As for Mzuri, with friends like her, i  don't need enemies. LOL  So, spare me your moralizing and lectures. All you have to do is ignore my posts like I usually ignore yours and we will be fine. I m just here to write essays for lurkers. 

Cynique

More significantly, I wasn't looking for an apology from you. i just wanted to let folks know that you have a habit of trying to make people think I have the hots for you, dating waaay back

Right....
I'm sure your erratic BEHAVIOR towards me doesn't lead them to believe such a thing.
I'm sure you picking fights with female posters who dialog with me or agree with me wouldn't cause them to believe something to RIDICULOUS....lol

So, spare me your moralizing and lectures. All you have to do is ignore my posts like I usually ignore yours and we will be fine. I m just here to write essays for lurkers. 

I've studied your entire post but for some reason didn't locate and ANSWER to my question.

An apology was offered.
The acceptance or rejection is still pending however.
But I won't badger you for an answer.

You do YOU boo boo...lol

Backing Off GIFs | Tenor

30 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

'm sure your erratic BEHAVIOR towards me doesn't lead them to believe such a thing.
I'm sure you picking fights with female posters who dialog with me or agree with me wouldn't cause them to believe something to RIDICULOUS....lol

@Pioneer1This is a lie. I do not  badger women who agree with you. What erratic behavior? That's your imagination; your ego. What is it about you that makes you think i would like you more than any other male on this board?  i don't know you personally, never met you, don't know what you look like,  all i know is that i find you annoying and full of yourself, someone who I instinctively took a dislike to  from the very beginning of our on line encounters. We have never hit it off although i did try at one time to be civil to you but there are just some people we meet  in life that who we don't like. Nor am i on the board looking for somebody to be sweet on. Why would I be?  I'm mystified.  But somebody did once tell me, that if you make eye contact with a man, he thinks you want to give him some  I guess on line, if you exchange niceties with a male he thinks the same thing.   Get outta here!  

5 minutes ago, Cynique said:

...all i know is that i find you annoying and full of yourself, someone who I instinctively took a dislike to  from the very beginning of our on line encounters.

It is as simple as that. @Pioneer1 I would not take this personally at all.  Sometimes it bees that way. 

I have seen Cynique take what I considered abuse from people like Sara.  Kola Boof took that to a whole 'nother, but Cynique defended them both.  What is the difference between Pioneer and Kola I did not know.  

I'm trying to think of someone I took an instant disliking to on these forums and honestly I can not think of anyone.  It may not be in my nature. There are of course posts I dislike, or disagree with, but it did not extend to the person. 

Actually there is a class of poster I have an immediate distain for:  Remember the guy who posted all those conspiracy theories about Covid at the beginning of the pandemic?  What differentiated him from you and Mzuri's posts regarding covid was that he was deliberatively trying to misled people.  When he was exposed he left.  You and @Mzuri strike me sincere in your anti-vaxxer position and are not trying to get others not to take the vaccine.

• Haha 1

On 10/20/2021 at 5:49 PM, ProfD said:

A day ago, I saw an interview with Gen Powell from July 2021.  His mind was still sharp and voice clear.  3 months later, he's outta here like last year.

Time isn't waiting around or standing still for anyone.  Get busy living or expedite dying.  The lattter is inevitable. 😎

So true.

Now I'm hearing that he was murdered.

The truth is that he was 84 years old and had underlying issues.

Let it rest; that's what I say.

May he RIP.

• Like 1

Troy

You and @Mzuri strike me sincere in your anti-vaxxer position and are not trying to get others not to take the vaccine.

I would in real life if I thought  enough people would listen to me, lol.

I personally don't take the people I meet online serious enough to hate or even strongly dislike them.
Nobody online has ever "gotten on my nerves"...lol.

There are people I disagree with and there are people I've had online feuds with.  But I never found any situation too frustrating because I know they wouldn't be able to affect me in real life.

That's one of the reasons I like to keep my "social media" world and the real world separate.
So if I ever got into it with someone to the point they'd like to harm me....they wouldn't be able to.

I know quite a few friends....mostly female...who got into real life conflicts and even altercations because they constantly blur the lines between social media and real life...telling all of their personal business.

image.jpeg.40a21922af6c6cd49695655c55c040a4.jpeg

"Talk all that shit you wuz talking
the other night!
Say it to my face now!!"

6 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

I know quite a few friends....mostly female...who got into real life conflicts and even altercations because they constantly blur the lines between social media and real life...telling all of their personal business.

This is sad.  People with empty lives, who attempt to fill the void, with social media will always be disappointed. Real life altercations that are a result are completely voidable.

9 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

That's one of the reasons I like to keep my "social media" world and the real world separate.

That is probably the best course of action, but I'm too lazy to do it. A web backed my blockchain technology will make doing this much easier. I just joined (but do not participate) in a social media site called https://steemit.com/ which addresses these issues.  

i@ c

4 hours ago, Chevdove said:

Now I'm hearing that he was murdered.

The truth is that he was 84 years old and had underlying issues.

Let it rest; that's what I say.

May he RIP.

@Chevdove Hi, long time no chat. I'm sure the murder rumor will be the latest hook  the conspiracy theory crowd latches onto.  i hear the Evangelicals are now saying that the vaccine contains tissue from aborted babies...

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Who is that cat with the rose in her mouth supposed to represent?

You or Cynique....lol

3 hours ago, Troy said:

You and @Mzuri strike me sincere in your anti-vaxxer position and are not trying to get others not to take the vaccine.

@Pioneer1

Years ago, on the old Thumper’s forum, I often posted rose gifs for Cynique. 

The cat doesn’t symbolize anything other than her affinity for cats. 

@Troy

I am not anti-vax at all since I have had just about every vaccination known 

to man.  This particular one has me worried because I had the worst case of

influenza/pneumonia about three years ago and it lingered for the longest 

time, sometimes I feel it is still in my system.  I also have allergies.  

Of course, the bad reports aren’t helping.

Fortunately, I have been able to shelter in place and I plan on continuing

to do that.  I am a homebody anyway and my house is large enough to

keep me from going stir crazy, so it works for me.

I do object to all these mandates.  First we were told the government could 

not mandate the COVID vaccination, then we were told authorities were going

door to door to administer them, and every day there’s some new announcement

about what the government is going to do to us.  

Is it any wonder that people are resistant.

4 hours ago, Mzuri said:

Years ago, on the old Thumper’s forum, I often posted rose gifs for Cynique. 

The cat doesn’t symbolize anything other than her affinity for cats. 

I just saw this. Amazing.  At the tender age of 88 years, by decree of Mzuri, I have suddenly acquired an "affinity" for cats, creatures whom I've always been able to take or leave, actually preferring dogs, but not really caring that much about any animals at all. Mew Mew. 🙀 Pass the milk. Only thing topping this  is that  summa cum laude graduate from Pioneer's University of Opinionated Bull Shit, thinks I go for him.  Pass the barf bag. 🤮   Such is life. 

Good Night All. 

Mzuri

I am not anti-vax at all 

Well I am...lol.

People talk about the ones we got as kids to go to school, as if THEY were somehow ok.

I wouldn't have gotten those EITHER if I knew what I knew now and had a choice back as a baby.

I believe Black people should make OUR OWN medicines and come up with OUR OWN cures.
Not just stand in line to take whatever Cauacasians tell us is good for us.

Infact, most of the disease Black people suffer from come FROM living with and around Caucasians to begin with.
They didn't exist among us back in Africa or Asia.

It wasn't until we started living around THEM and adopting their diet and lifestyles that so many of our people had to start taking their medicines.

Cynique

creatures whom I've always been able to take or leave, actually preferring dogs

If you prefer dogs.....I see your divorce from the Black race is almost complete, lol

image.jpeg.d22abff0615af683fb50139cac9c5584.jpeg

"Stop it you...."

10 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

f you prefer dogs.....I see your divorce from the Black race is almost complete, lol

image.jpeg.d22abff0615af683fb50139cac9c5584.jpeg

"Stop it you...."

Seeing things wrong, as usual.   I announced that this divorce was final weeks ago. Now stop humping the chair leg and go wait in your kennel  until its time for your appointment at the Vet to get your shots. 

16 hours ago, Mzuri said:

I do object to all these mandates.  First we were told the government could 

not mandate the COVID vaccination, then we were told authorities were going

door to door to administer them, and every day there’s some new announcement

about what the government is going to do to us.  

Hummm, that sounds like anti-vaccer rhetoric to me, but OK, we will just say that you are a covid antivaccer.

You are fortunate to have the resources to shelter in place. Most people don’t. 

Are you suggesting that authorities are going to go door to door and force people to take the vaccine? If so, please cite a reputable source. I can see it done as a service to the sick  or shut in. Otherwise it just comes across as another unsubstantiated anti vaccer talking point.

5 minutes ago, Troy said:

Hummm, that sounds like anti-vaccer rhetoric to me, but OK, we will just say that you are a covid antivaccer.

You are fortunate to have the resources to shelter in place. Most people don’t. 

Are you suggesting that authorities are going to go door to door and force people to take the vaccine? If so, please cite a reputable source. I can see it done as a service to the sick  or shut in. Otherwise it just comes across as another unsubstantiated anti vaccer talking point.

Praise the Lord.  Thankfully I am retired and receiving pensions,

I am in a safe place with lots of supplies and I am able to take

care of myself without having to leave my house. 

I feel so sorry for all the people that are struggling out here.

Maybe not forced, but compelled.  

Biden Calls for Door-to-Door Vaccine Push; Experts Say More Is Needed

I don't want anyone coming to my door for anything other than 

to deliver something I ordered.

That Times article may require a subscription after a certain number of views.

Biden: Federal Vaccination Effort Will Go ‘Door to Door’ to Get People COVID-19 Shots

When HUNDREDS of thousands of law enforcement officers around the nation are refusing to take it and would rather quit first.

And add that to the HUNDREDS of thousands of nurses and other health care officials who are refusing to take it.

And add that to the TENS OF MILLIONS of people around the nation from all walks of life who are refusing to take it.

What you're gonna have on your hands is a country torn apart.

Order and stability aren't gonna last long when 1/3 of your cops drop off the force.

• Like 1

Yesterday Cynique said:

This is a lie. I do not  badger women who agree with you. What erratic behavior? That's your imagination; your ego. What is it about 

🥺

But then TODAY Cynique said:

in your new status as Mzuri's lap dog you do.  Since you didn't deny it, 

🤔

Now either Cynique is crazy....or she thinks OTHER folks are too crazy to notice what's going on, lol

But anyway...
PIONEER says.....lol...the same thing he said yesterday:

Backing Off GIFs | Tenor

5 minutes ago, Cynique said:

in your new status as Mzuri's lap dog you do.  Since you didn't deny it, I assume you're still humping chairs. 

@Cynique

Why are you so negative and bitter today.

Pioneer is a gentleman, he is nobody's lap

dog nor does he need to hump chairs.  

Stop being such a sourpuss.  

picgifs-cats-20123.gif

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Mzuri said:

Why are you so negative and bitter today.

Pioneer is a gentleman, he is nobody's lap

dog nor does he need to hump chairs.  

Stop being such a sourpuss.  

Oh puleeze. I'm having fun! sour puss, hell 😸 You and your passive aggressiveness kill me.  Go stroke your new pet.  MEoooow 

4 hours ago, Cynique said:

Oh puleeze. I'm having fun! sour puss, hell 😸 You and your passive aggressiveness kill me.  Go stroke your new pet.  MEoooow 

Stop picking on people....lol....you BULLY.

What Makes a Bully? I Know Because in Middle School I Was One

Mzuri

Don't worry sweetie.....Pioneer's here now!

image.jpeg.abb7dc58145f5e0f1f128a2dbc6b3ee6.jpeg

You're gonna be alright!

Daniel

Are you vaxxed?

No.
Even better...I'm BLAXXED...lol

• Like 1

@Pioneer1 Your statement:

“Minister Farrakhan and other Black leaders have WARNED you not to trust your open enemy. But greed and love blinds a lot of our people into having unconditional trust for them.”

Who is our open enemy? The global scientific community?  Do vaccinated white people have the same enemy?  Who are these people with unconditional trust? 

Is the NOI telling people not to get vaccinated?  If so is this just for Covid, or does this extend to other vaccines like MMR and the seasonal flu?

• Like 2

Troy

Who is our open enemy?  

The racist Caucasians of the planet.
The same ones who enslaved our people for hundreds of years and killed millions with their weapons and diseases.

The global scientific community?  

Some of them.
Remember, Adolph Hitler had scientists too.
Science doesn't necessarily equate to NON-malicious.
Science is like any tool...it can be used for good OR evil.
Satan uses his tools for EVIL

Do vaccinated white people have the same enemy?  

No.  
Some of them are White Sacrifices and voluntarily put themselves at risk for the greater "cause" of so-called White Supremacy.
Others simply aren't taking the same vaccines as other people are taking.

Who are these people with unconditional trust? 

Most people of color around the planet.
Most just line up and take whatever Caucasians tell them to without getting into a laboratory and investigating it for themselves.

Is the NOI telling people not to get vaccinated?

Absolutely!

If so is this just for Covid, or does this extend to other vaccines like MMR and the seasonal flu?

I'm not sure.

Minister of the Nation of Islam have spoken against the MMR vaccines as being a major cause of Autism in boys since the 70s...and they've also spoken against the Polio vaccine as being carcinogenic.
I believe Minister Farrakhan himself has said that SV40 (Polio Vaccine) was cancer ITSELF.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

The racist Caucasians of the planet.

Are these "racist Caucasians" leaders in the scientific community?

15 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

The same ones who enslaved our people for hundreds of years and killed millions with their weapons and diseases.

They can't be the same ones, for those people died long ago.

16 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

Remember, Adolph Hitler had scientists too.

So the people who developed the vaccines and are encouraging us to take them are like the Nazis?  Is that really what you are saying?   Far more white people have been vaccinated in the US than Black people. What are these racists up to?

18 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

Most just line up and take whatever Caucasians tell them to without getting into a laboratory and investigating it for themselves.

You guys who talk so much about "Investigating for themselves" kill me.  I guess you are at home running double blind experiments, reading the latest academic journals, and maybe set up a home lab, huh. 

21 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

I believe Minister Farrakhan himself has said that SV40 (Polio Vaccine) was cancer ITSELF.

Wow.  The Minister is old enough to have witnessed what polio can do to a human body, and it is curious that he would encourage people not to take that vaccine. 

• Like 1

Troy

Are these "racist Caucasians" leaders in the scientific community?

Racist Caucasians are in leadership positions in almost ALL sectors of society...which includes the scientific community.

Now this doesn't mean that everyone in leadership IS a racist Caucasians....nor does it mean that all of the Caucasians in leadership are racist.
It means that they have a PRESENCE in the leadership in nearly all sectors of their society.

They can't be the same ones, for those people died long ago.

They can if re-incarnation is a reality.

And besides that.....
If racism is in their DNA, in their genetic make-up...then they are just as malicious, hateful, and destructive as their forefathers.
Those racist traits pass down like blonde hair or blue eyes.

So the people who developed the vaccines and are encouraging us to take them are like the Nazis?

Not all of them.
Nazis didn't pop up out of nowhere...they had an origin in a culture.

If you study the Nazis and Hitler....he actually LEARNED his racist science from the United States!

Far more white people have been vaccinated in the US than Black people. What are these racists up to?

Ever heard of ethnic-based weapons?
It's real.

Check out this article in the Guardian, a paper you trust:

https://guardian.ng/features/health/bioweapons-designed-to-kill-only-people-of-particular-race/ 

You guys who talk so much about "Investigating for themselves" kill me.  I guess you are at home running double blind experiments, reading the latest academic journals, and maybe set up a home lab, huh. 

Problem is...we DON'T have the equipment at home to test it and see if it's safe or not.
We have to take them at their word...and they are KNOWN LIARS.

Wow.  The Minister is old enough to have witnessed what polio can do to a human body, and it is curious that he would encourage people not to take that vaccine. 

He's old enough to know.

And he's also WISE enough to know that probably Polio ITSELF and the vaccine for it probably come from the same source.
The racists.

The Nation of Islam teach that MOST of the disease Black folks have come from living around and following the destructive habits of Caucasians.

This Covid virus is WITNESS of that.

Look how low the Covid rates are in Sub-Saharan Africa where there is less contact with Caucasians....compared to AfroAmerica where we are in routine contact with them.

Is there any question in your mind that if we weren't around them...this disease wouldn't be an issue?

😉Bare in mind I'm not pushing any opinion one way or another on this issue....just answering the questions you ask me, lol.

26 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

They can if re-incarnation is a reality.

And besides that.....
If racism is in their DNA, in their genetic make-up...then they are just as malicious, hateful, and destructive as their forefathers.
Those racist traits pass down like blonde hair or blue eyes.

I can’t pursue this debate as you will introduce anything to make a point. As in reincarnated slave holders have taken over the scientific community to create a vaccine to kill Black people and millions more white people as collateral damage.

i can’t….

Also what is that website you shared? It is not The Guardian.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Troy said:

I can’t pursue this debate as you will introduce anything to make a point. As in reincarnated slave holders have taken over the scientific community to create a vaccine to kill Black people and millions more white people as collateral damage.

@Troy That's right. Why waste your time?  This guy is inflicted with the cognitive dissonance virus.  NOTHING you say will change his mind. These anti-vaxxer conspiracy theorists are akin to  cult members.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Troy said:

i can’t….

Also what is that website you shared? It is not The Guardian.

It says The Guardian...maybe it's a different The Guardian than the English newpaper.

I thought it was just the Nigerian sub-sector of The Guardian paper.

Bioweapons designed to kill only people of particular race | The Guardian Nigeria News - Nigeria and World News — Features — The Guardian Nigeria News – Nigeria and World News

@Troy

The topic of bioweapons that @Pioneer1 posted about

can be found from numerous credible sources.  

Besides that, the Chinese are supposedly collecting U.S.

citizens DNA (from COVID tests and other sources) 

in order to develop specialized bioweapons to attack

us some more.

Biotechnology: Genetically Engineered Pathogens

China’s gene giant harvests data from millions of women