General Colin Powell, Dies at 84

14 hours ago, Mzuri said:

Besides that, the Chinese are supposedly collecting U.S. citizens DNA (from COVID tests and other sources) 

in order to develop specialized bioweapons to attack us some more.

I find it interesting that China is used as the biggest labor force on the planet.  Yet, the same paymasters are trying to make China a boogeyman too.  It makes about as much sense as calling a woman a whore after sleeping with her.  

Now, I do believe China is prepared to protect itself if/when the paymasters decide they don't want to play fair. The Chinese wrote the book on art of war.  Knowing that it would be suicide to go against the greatest military power on the planet using traditional military hardware and personnel, the Chinese are prepared to go for the jugular vein.  

Chemical, biological and technological weapons level the playing field.  These agents can be deployed from anywhere at any time.  Hacking into computer systems and spreading a virus are dry runs.

The Chinese have shown how they can take down the planet if things get too far out of hand.  Now, they've got folks scrambling around trying to figure out how to protect themselves from attacks they cannot see. 

The paymasters have the balancing act of making money and watching their backs while keeping the slaves, er, workers in check.  😎

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, ProfD said:

Chemical, biological and technological weapons level the playing field.  These agents can be deployed from anywhere at any time.  Hacking into computer systems and spreading a virus are dry runs.

************************************************************************************

@ProfD

We have been infiltrated by the CCP and at the rate we are going

we’ll probably be invaded by them in the near future.  

People who aren’t paying attention are in for a rude awakening.

Having a weak bumbling idiot in the White House is part of their plan.

************************************************************************************

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Mzuri said:

@ProfD

We have been infiltrated by the CCP and at the rate we are going

we’ll probably be invaded by them in the near future.  

People who aren’t paying attention are in for a rude awakening.

Having a weak bumbling idiot in the White House is part of their plan.

IMO, it is impossible for China to invade America in the traditional sense.  But, they have already been here for several decades in everything Americans consume.

China has zero interest in invading America from a military perspective.  The arrangement they have works just fine as long as both sides are getting the desired results in terms of products, services, money, power, etc.   That goes for the smoke and mirror games being played on the entire planet. 

The person sitting in the White House is just a figure head representing America at the seat of the table in global affairs. They're not running the real show. 😎

• Like 1

Cynique

That's right. Why waste your time?  This guy is inflicted with the cognitive dissonance virus.  NOTHING you say will change his mind. These anti-vaxxer conspiracy theorists are akin to  cult members.

And you should know a lot of anti-vaxxers look at YOU the same way.
They see you as gullible "sheeple" who don't question anything but just blindly follow the rest of the herd.

An equal waste of time.

At this point people pretty much have their minds MADE UP as to whether they're gonna take it or not.

The next step is for a national MANDATE to just FORCE people to take it against their will.

And THEN things will get REALLY interesting...lol.

MakeAGIFcom Best Stevie J Rubbing Hands Together GIFs | Find the Top GIF on  Gfycat | Gif Meme on ME.ME

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

The next step is for a national MANDATE to just FORCE people to take it against their will.

And anti vaxxers will be disappointed if this doesn't happen.  Their prime goal is to be able to say "I told you so"  -  even if it is from their death beds.

21 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

It says The Guardian...maybe it's a different The Guardian than the English newpaper.

Dude, this is a MAJOR mistake.  You won't even take the time to question your sources.  All jokes aside this is problematic.

20 hours ago, Mzuri said:

The topic of bioweapons that @Pioneer1 posted about

can be found from numerous credible sources.  

No. Neither of the articles you shared supported @Pioneer1's assertion, of the creation of "ethnic-based weapons."  

It is however fascinating that Pioneer made a statement that anyone with a cursory understanding of science knows is absurd. Pioneer shared a questionable source (did you read the article or even examine the source?). Next Mzuri says Pioneer's statement was supported by numerous credible sources, which it was not.

Do y'all see how misinformation is spread?  

Again, I don't think you two are malicious, you are just not careful, and this one of the problems that social media, in particular, has made so much worse.

On social media you can be in a silo with thousands of other people spreading misinformation recklessly misinforming each other.  On a more traditional forum,  like this one, there is algorithm filtering what you see.

At the end of the day most of what we say here is of little consequence and for fun, but when you start talking about vaccinations being bad it matters.

Believe it or not, I value your perspectives. Because it helps me understand how people think. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Cynique said:

And anti vaxxers will be disappointed if this doesn't happen.  Their prime goal is to be able to say "I told you so"  -  even if it is from their death beds.

WRONG

One of the primary goals of MOST anti-vaxxers is to be LEFT ALONE and not forced to take an injection against their will.

Troy

Dude, this is a MAJOR mistake.  You won't even take the time to question your sources.  All jokes aside this is problematic.

I don't know if I'd call it "major"....no harm was done, lol.
It was an HONEST mistake because the source is called "The Guardian" just like it's more popular colleague.
At any rate, does that mean the story is IN-accurate?

Will you use my mixing up the distinction as an excuse to dismiss the FACT of the reporting, or the other facts that I've mentioned in the greater argument?

Do y'all see how misinformation is spread?  

But ethnic based bio-weapons are real.
That's not "misinformation"....that's a fact.
We live in an era where...when facts don't support OUR position...they are often labeled "misinformation" and dismissed.

Believe it or not, I value your perspectives. Because it helps me understand how people think. 

Lol.....
Yeah, that....and it gives you a target to aim at.

Base Editors Cause Off-Target Mutations in RNA | The Scientist Magazine®

2 hours ago, Troy said:

No. Neither of the articles you shared supported @Pioneer1's assertion, of the creation of "ethnic-based weapons."  

Yes, they did support his assertion.  

What makes you say that they didn't?

The Chinese are studying DNA so that they can develop 

ethnic-based bioweapons against specific groups.

This has been all over the news and you can google it 

for yourself, if you're interested in it.

Chinese Ethnic-Based Bioweapons

Weaponizing Biotech: How China's Military Is Preparing for a 'New Domain of Warfare'

China Wants Your DNA—and It's up To No Good

Perhaps you don't feel that the Nigerian article is credible 

because it wasn't from THE GUARDIAN but it cites a 

Cambridge University study.  And as I stated before,

there are other sources about this same study.

Cambridge University Warns Biological Weapon Target Ethnic Groups Based on Genetics

Bioweapons Designed to Kill Only People of Particular Race

You can't dismiss this entire concept because you think 

it's preposterous, the link is Nigerian, or you think certain  

links don't provide enough supporting documentation

to satisfy your criteria.  Sometimes you have to piece 

information together.

Something else you might want to consider is that news

about certain topics are NOT available in the U.S. because

journalists don't want to cover it or it got buried.

Just because you disagree with something, or because

you didn't hear about it in your news, doesn't mean it's

a wacky misinformation conspiracy theory.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

One of the primary goals of MOST anti-vaxxers is to be LEFT ALONE and not forced to take an injection against their will.

That's your status now. Are you being harassed and forced to do something against your will?   You made your choice,  Now move on,

I totally agree with Troy and ProfD. I can't quote the source but i heard  somewhere recently that China's economy is in trouble, and their bulging population of approximately 1.4 billion is exacerbating the situation. Like ProfD says the last thing China wants to do is upset the delicate balance of its mutually beneficial  relationship with the United States, and it has no desire to annihilate or control the American consumers who are their best customers. They have better things to research. 

Just a simple perspective to consider when portraying China as the villain in the plot of the  sci-fi movie mentality that permeates the imaginations of conspiracy theorists. Like Troy implies, misinformation is a dangerous thing.  And i don't really expect to change any minds.  

11 minutes ago, Cynique said:

I totally agree with Troy and ProfD. I can't quote the source but i heard  somewhere recently that China's economy is in trouble, and their bulging population of approximately 1.4 billion is exacerbating the situation. Like ProfD says the last thing China wants to do is upset the delicate balance of its mutually beneficial  relationship with the United States, and it has no desire to annihilate or control the American consumers who are their best customers. They have better things to research. 

Just a simple perspective to consider when portraying China as the villain in the plot of the  sci-fi movie mentality that permeates the imaginations of conspiracy theorists. Like Troy implies, misinformation is a dangerous thing.  And i don't really expect to change any minds.  

The United States does NOT have a mutually beneficial

relationship with China.

The United States is in debt to China, up to our eyeballs.

Over a TRILLION dollars.

We produce just about NOTHING and rely on China for 

just about EVERYTHING.

97% of our antibiotics come from China.

China is building up their military, while our military 

equipment is substandard, corroded, and outdated.

China has the world's largest Navy with 500+

active vessels.  The U.S. has 160.  Our Navy

is paltry compared to theirs.

China has built an island for their battleships and

they are taking over outer space, while our space

programs have been largely abandoned and we

are relying on private industry to blast William

Shatner on sightseeing tours.   

China has stolen the personal data of 80% of

American adults.

China gave us COVID-19.

How are we benefitting from any of this???

2 hours ago, Mzuri said:

The United States does NOT have a mutually beneficial

relationship with China.

Over a TRILLION dollars.

@MzuriAnd that debt is best reason in the world why China is not going  to rock the boat and upset the deal  it has with the United States, a deal that supplies this country with everything it needs.  

Everything else you parroted from the right wing Retrumpian playbook is an  example of misinformation and half truths.

4 hours ago, Mzuri said:

The United States does NOT have a mutually beneficial relationship with China.

We produce just about NOTHING and rely on China for just about EVERYTHING.

How are we benefitting from any of this???

The high profits American companies generate and cheaper prices Americans pay for most everything we consume is the benefit.

I do not believe American companies are willing to pull ALL product manufacturing back to the US nor are Americans willing to pay more money for products Made in the USA.

IMO, supply and demand is the crux of the mutually beneficial relationship between the US and China. 😎

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Cynique said:

@MzuriAnd that debt is best reason in the world why China is not going  to rock the boat and upset the deal  it has with the United States, a deal that supplies this country with everything it needs.  

Everything else you parroted from the right wing Retrumpian playbook is an  example of misinformation and half truths.

My question was, HOW IS ANYTHING ABOUT OUR 

ONE-SIDED RELATIONSHIP WITH CHINA BENEFITTING

THE U.S.???

You think that it’s because they supply us with everything  

we need, because we are in debt to THEM.

You believe that is somehow a good thing?

The fact is that in a debtee-debtor relationship, the

debtee has the upper hand, and even more so when

the debtor is UNABLE to repay the loan.  

But perhaps this concept is too complex for you to

comprehend.  Maybe you enjoy being in debt to the

Chinese and defaulting on our loans.  

Do you like being a deadbeat, because I DO NOT.

Or maybe you enjoy them meddling in nearly every

aspect of our lives.

Please specify what I stated that is misinformation

or a half-truth, since I have not parroted any of my 

replies from anyone’s playbook. 

And BTW, in case you have not noticed -

the BOAT is ROCKING.

2 hours ago, Mzuri said:

My question was, HOW IS ANYTHING ABOUT OUR 

ONE-SIDED RELATIONSHIP WITH CHINA BENEFITTING

THE U.S.???

See what happens if the deal is broken.Then ask how is this deal is benefitting America. What you're doing is what you always do.  Cobble together a scenario and put your stamp on the conclusion.   

16 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

It was an HONEST mistake because the source is called "The Guardian" just like it's more popular colleague.

NO! That is why the website is using the name to confuse people like you.  Whether the mistake was "honest" or malicious does not really make much of a difference when spreading misinformation that can literally end of killing someone.

13 hours ago, Mzuri said:

Bioweapons Designed to Kill Only People of Particular Race

OK Mzuri lets this just take one of the headlines and read the article to find the evidence to support the headline (BTW @Pioneer1 did you edit your post to change the wording from "Race" to "Ethnic?")...

I just followed the link and see that it is merely a query?!  Of course at the top of the result is the article from the fake guardian site that Pioneer previously shared.

Again, you are simply reinforcing the same misinformation.  You can find articles supporting any hair brained idea on the on the WWW.  Are you actually interested in learning something or are you more interested in defending a position?

Here, let me make make it easy for you Mzuri (and Pioneer): Pease find me one article from, a reputable source, that shows Bioweapons Designed to Kill Only People of Particular Race.  I'll wait...

26 minutes ago, Troy said:

You can find articles supporting any hair brained idea on the on the WWW. 

Right.   In my real-life interactions, when folks bring information to me, the 1st thing I want to know is their source. 

Now, at least people around me know that I don't  want to hear about any "news" coming from the huge social media platform that germinated on a college campus.

I realize people have their beliefs and opinions on different things.  We are freely entitled to that in this country. It is a great source of entertainment in the form of debate.

But, it is responsible and makes sense to get as much factual information as possible to support a claim and/or position.

Now, that doesn't mean folks will reach consensus. Having the right pieces on the board just makes it easier to play the game.  😎

37 minutes ago, Troy said:

Here, let me make make it easy for you Mzuri (and Pioneer): Pease find me one article from, a reputable source, that shows Bioweapons Designed to Kill Only People of Particular Race.  I'll wait...

I have already provided several links supporting this so what makes it misinformation?

Because you don't believe it.

You have the same access to the internet as I do so why don't you research this topic for yourself.

Either you get informed or you don't.  

If you think it's misinformation, then remove it.

Simple as that.

I have already provided several links supporting this so what makes it misinformation?

Mzuri, did you read that I have already followed up on one of your links and it led me to a query?  I followed Pioneer's link to "The Guardian" and it led me to a fake site.  You have to appreciate I don't have the time to go on all these wide goose chases. 

All I'm asking for a single source reputable source, that you have hopefully read in advance, describing the creation of race-based bio weapons, which is one of the pillars of the anti-vaxxer argument?

Now if you don't, more likely can't, do this I understand -- just admit it.

...why don't you research this topic for yourself.

I have a global scientific community to do this on my behalf.  Which is why I took the vaccine. 

Your "research" as obviously led to to a completely different conclusion. I'm trying to understand how this happened and where you are getting your information. 

Pioneer talked about race-based bio weapons and you backed him up. Neither of you have presented anything to support this.  Telling to do my own research on this matter makes about as much sense as telling to research humans having six heads.

If you think it's misinformation, then remove it.

No, I'll keep it up, because in the context of this conversation I think it will be useful to lurkers or other who are unsure, but opened minded enough to see how misinformation created, justified, and spread by well intentioned people.

1 hour ago, Cynique said:

See what happens if the deal is broken.Then ask how is this deal is benefitting America. What you're doing is what you always do.  Cobble together a scenario and put your stamp on the conclusion.   

You stated that the U.S. and China have a 

mutually beneficial relationship.

And I disagreed, pointing out that China 

has several advantages over us, including 

the fact that we are INDEBTED to them.

You claimed that the points I made were

misinformation and half-truths.  

I asked you to specify.

Now you're telling me to see what happens

if the deal is broken.

Why don't you substantiate your allegations? 

17 minutes ago, Troy said:

I have a global scientific community to do this on my behalf.  Which is why I took the vaccine.  Your "research" as obviously led to to a completely different conclusion. I'm trying to understand how this happens and where you are getting your information. 

This has NOTHING to do with the vaccine.

It's a totally DIFFERENT topic.  

https://royalhealthpilot.com/2019/08/20/bioweapons-designed-to-kill-only-people-of-particular-race/

https://www.cam.ac.uk/stories/beyond-the-pandemic-biosecurity

15 minutes ago, Mzuri said:

Why don't you substantiate your allegations? 

America's indebtedness to China is comparable to ongoing "wages" paid it for what it produces for America, so why would China disable the source of this income, and why would America antagonize its most reliable "employee", all of which could lead to a disastrous war.  You didn't provide any references  for all of your claims but they are familiar ones because they're right wing propaganda.  Interesting side line:  the General who was Trumps chief of staff said that he and his Chinese counterpart were in contact during the final days of Trump's presidency, assuring each other that in the loose cannon defeated president tried to initiate a coup which could lead to hostilities between the 2 countries, they would both hold the line.  Nobody wants a war. America just has to endure hardships like it has always done since its inception.  This is not Utopia.

52 minutes ago, Cynique said:

You didn't provide any references  for all of your claims but they are familiar ones because they're right wing propaganda. 

Being a TC member for sixteen years, I shouldn't have

to substantiate a got damn thing to you or anybody else,

but here you go.

Over a TRILLION dollars.

https://www.nbcnews.com/business/economy/should-u-s-refuse-pay-back-its-1-trillion-debt-n1227351

97% of our antibiotics come from China.

https://www.chinaownsus.com

https://www.thewirechina.com/2020/04/12/chinas-antibiotics-dominance/

China is building up their military, while our military 

equipment is substandard, corroded, and outdated.

https://www.armytimes.com/news/your-army/2021/05/28/army-takes-troop-level-and-spending-cuts-in-biden-budget

China has the world's largest Navy with 500+

active vessels.  The U.S. has 160.  Our Navy

is paltry compared to theirs.

https://www.businessinsider.com/china-navy-adds-three-new-warships-in-a-single-day-2021-4

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_active_People's_Liberation_Army_Navy_ships

China has built an island for their battleships and

they are taking over outer space, while our space

programs have been largely abandoned and we

are relying on private industry to blast William

Shatner on sightseeing tours.   

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-53344449

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/06/30/china-space-goals-ccp-100th-anniversary.html

China has stolen the personal data of 80% of

American adults.

https://www.securitymagazine.com/articles/94493-china-has-stolen-the-personal-data-of-80-of-american-adults

China gave us COVID-19.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-57268111

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/covid-19-origins-closest-viruses-to-sars-cov-2-found-in-laos

The next time you accuse me of posting misinformation,

back your allegations with something besides hot air.

image.gif.b05fef28d3e6760b4f9376c41adcdba5.gif

So fuckin what? What's  gonna happen? China is going to enslave America and add it's zombie population to the billions of people it can hardly control now. Or annihilate America in a war and have nobody left to enslave.  It's all an international game of saber rattling. So wallow in your paranoia, holed up in your cave. 

27 minutes ago, Cynique said:

It's all an international game of saber rattling. 

Bingo.  World powers have been doing this sh8t for decades. 

Back in the 1950s, they had schoolkids ducking and diving under the desks or running to an underground shelter while practicing nuclear fallout drills.  That faded away in the 1980s.  

From 1985 through 1991, the US was engaged in a Cold War with Russia.  To this day, we're still watching Vlady Putin to make sure he doesn't try anything frisky.  He's a gangsta litlte dude who scoffs and laughs at America's weak democracy. 

From 2003 through 2011, there was the Iraq War that settled an old beef.  Of course, we just finished up the 20 year old exercise in Afghanistan.

For several years, the US has been swatting at the pesky little North Korean dictator with the bad haircut who thumbs his nose at imperialism.  Every now and then, he has his military shoot a missile into the sea.  It is the military equivalent of setting off firecrackers just to annoy the US.

The US creates these adversaries and boogeymen in order to justify the military industrial complex.  It would be harder to  spend so much money on weapons and sh8t without enemies real or imagined.😎

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Cynique said:

So fuckin what? What's s gonna happen. China is going to enslave America and add it's zombie population to the billions of people it can hardly control now. Or annihilate America in a war and have nobody left to enslave.  It's all an international game of saber rattling. So wallow in your paranoia, holed up in your cave. 

First you said my comments were right wing propaganda 

that couldn't be substantiated, and now it's so fucking

what. 

Whatever's gonna happen is already happening.  

Get back in your corner and take your lapdog with you.

picgifs-dogs-2514595.gif

• Like 1

@Mzuri:You're just jealous because you're stuck with that mangy mutt,  Pioneer. Have you paper trained him yet or he still crapping on your rugs.

Yeah the enemy within, your fascistic right wing colleagues, are what's happening now. None of what you listed is relevant.    

22 minutes ago, Cynique said:

@Mzuri:You're just jealous because you're stuck with that mangy mutt,  Pioneer. Have you paper trained him yet or he still crapping on your rugs.

Yeah the enemy within, your fascistic right wing colleagues, are what's happening now. None of what you listed is relevant.    

That is absurd!

W T F is there to be jealous of?

I said in the CORNER with you, woman.

Pioneer hasn't told you to come out.  

You can dish it out but you can't take it.  You can't even come up with original insults; you just transpose  mine. Where is your side-kicked, anyhow?  Standing in line down at the Unemployment Office.  Why don't you start a Go Fund Me page for the poor ol guy - or give him a job as a delivery boy for you.

3 minutes ago, Cynique said:

You can dish it out but you can't take it.  You can even come up with original insults; you just transpose  mine. Where is your side-kicked, anyhow?  Standing in line down at the Unemployment Office.  Why don't you start a Go Fund Me page for the poor ol guy - or give him a job as a delivery boy for you.

You want original insults?

Be careful what you wish for.

I really don't want to hurt your feelings.

Pioneer is grown and I'm not his keeper.

Unlike you and your toadie.  

picgifs-frog-7715135.gif

Is that best you can do? I'm disappointed in your lame responses.   Who is my toadie. You're too devious to name him so he can defend himself.  Whoever you have in mind is certainly not anybody I have take up for; unlike you do for pioneer as seen below

fat black guy.jpg

1 hour ago, Cynique said:

Is that best you can do? I'm disappointed in your lame responses.   Who is my toadie. You're too devious to name him so he can defend himself.  Whoever you have in mind is certainly not anybody I have take up for; unlike you do for pioneer as seen below

I like a man with some meat on his bones, 

but this one here looks a little sweet with 

his fishnet draws on.  

Although you can sometimes be annoying, 

I would never disrespect you, especially 

since you are older than dirt and sin

combined.  

My upbringing instilled the respect for my 

elders, especially the ladies, which you 

usually are, most of the time. ❤️ 

@Mzuri. What a cop-out; hardly worth the wait. Not even a good try at reverse psychology since it's not like I don't mention my advanced age every chance i get, using it as an excuse to get away with things.  Really wish you'd had the guts to identify my toadie so whomever it was could check himself in order to not be thought of in that way. 

Fortunately, I didn't have to go through any trouble to emulate what you and Pioneer are so good at doing: making fun of people.  Here's a priceless selfie of you stirring him up a potent potion to ward off that bad ol covid virus.

See ya around. Meow.  

🐱🥀

386 Zulu Beads Stock Photos and Images - 123RFwitchbrew.gif

I wish these anti-vaxxer and china conversation were separate from the acknowledgment of Powell's death, but that is the nature of the forum digressions.

@Mzuri I asked for one reputable source.  You posted two. I looked at the first one you shared royalhealthpilot.com, does not strike be a "reputable." What makes you believe it is reputable source?

Here are a few reasons the site is questionable to me -- even before I've read the article.

Domain Name Characteristics

The domain (https://www.whois.com/whois/royalhealthpilot.com) is expires in less than a year and is created in 2018.  Reputable sites are typically much older and their domains do not expire in a year. Consider AALBC as an counter example: https://www.whois.com/whois/aalbc.com

Next the site gets FAR less traffic than this discussion forum (see graphic below). The site doesn't even have an Alexa ranking.

Article Characteristics

No Author Cited
Next I look for the author of the article.  The is none.  This is a red flag.  Interesting the article end with "Guardian News" this is a SERIOUS red flag. Based upon what the link @Pioneer1 posted.

Article Has Typos

The article need editing: "Deoxy ribonucleic Acid (DNA)" is an error in the first sentence

Article is stuffing Keywords
The article is poorly written because is over using specific terms in an attempt to rank well in search.  For example the term. "biological weapons" is used 14 times without relating new information.

Sources Not Referenced
There are no links to sources. The 
Cambridge University’s Centre for the Study of Existential Risk is referenced (not linked), but no where on the Cambridge's site can you find any reference to any reports or articles claiming, as the article claims, "humans should be worried about being wiped out by a killer pathogen that is specifically designed to kill people of only a particular race."

Factual Inaccuracies

Again, the claim from the article that "a killer pathogen that is specifically designed to kill people of only a particular race." is simply false.  It simply can't be done because there is not genetic basis for race!!

Since  @Mzuri and @Pioneer1 have both cited fake Guardian articles, I'll do everyone a favor and share an article from the actual Guardian, "Why racism is not backed by science."  

If you are truly serious about learning the truth, I suggest you learn how to discern reputable sources from bogus ones and confine your reading to those sources. 

If you read and understood my response you can no longer say that you do not know -- ignorance is no longer an excuse. 

There are a variety of other words to more accurately apply to someone who rejects the truth in favor of bullshit sites?

Will you continue to be one of those people?

domainoverview-royalhealthpilot.jpg

• Like 1

Troy

So here we go again, we arrive back at your REFUSAL to recognize the reality of race.

Again, the claim from the article that "a killer pathogen that is specifically designed to kill people of only a particular race." is simply false.  It simply can't be done because there is not genetic basis for race!

If this is true.

If race doesn't have a genetic and scientific basis, then how did doctors/scientists determine the RACIAL differences in hypertension (high blood pressure)?

Check out this article from the National Institute of Health

The racial disparity in hypertension and hypertension-related outcomes has been recognized for decades with African Americans with greater risks than Caucasians. Blood pressure levels have consistently been higher for African Americans with an earlier onset of hypertension. While awareness and treatment levels of high blood pressure have been similar, racial differences in control rates are evident. The higher blood pressure levels for African Americans are associated with higher rates of stroke, end-stage renal disease and congestive heart failure. The reasons for the racial disparities in elevated blood pressure and hypertension-related outcomes risk remain unclear. However, the implications of the disparities of hypertension for prevention and clinical management are substantial identifying African American men and women with excel hypertension risk and warranting interventions focused on these differences. In addition, focused research to identify the factors attributed to these disparities in risk burden is an essential need to address the evidence gaps.

Racial Differences in Hypertension: Implications for High Blood Pressure Management (nih.gov)

Racial Differences in Hypertension: Implications for High Blood Pressure Management (nih.gov)

😏 Maybe YOU don't believe multiple races exist, but science certainly does.

40 minutes ago, Troy said:

I wish these anti-vaxxer and china conversation were separate from the acknowledgment of Powell's death, but that is the nature of the forum digressions.

@Mzuri I asked for one reputable source.  You posted two. I looked at the first one you shared royalhealthpilot.com, does not strike be a "reputable." What makes you believe it is reputable source?

Here are a few reasons the site is questionable to me -- even before I've read the article.

The domain (https://www.whois.com/whois/royalhealthpilot.com) is expires in less than a year and is created in 2018.  Reputable sites are typically much older and their domains do not expire in a year. Consider AALBC as an counter example: https://www.whois.com/whois/aalbc.com

Next the site gets FAR less traffic than this discussion forum (see graphic below). The site doesn't even have an Alexa ranking.

Article Characteristics

No Author Cited
Next I look for the author of the article.  The is none.  This is a red flag.  Interesting the article end with "Guardian News" this is a SERIOUS red flag. Based upon what the link @Pioneer1 posted.

Article Has Typos

The article need editing: "Deoxy ribonucleic Acid (DNA)" is an error in the first sentence

Article is stuffing Keywords
The article is poorly written because is over using specific terms in an attempt to rank well in search.  For example the term. "biological weapons" is used 14 times without relating new information.

Sources Not Referenced
There are no links to sources. The 
Cambridge University’s Centre for the Study of Existential Risk is referenced (not linked), but no where on the Cambridge's site can you find any reference to any reports or articles claiming, as the article claims, "humans should be worried about being wiped out by a killer pathogen that is specifically designed to kill people of only a particular race."

Factual Inaccuracies

Again, the claim from the article that "a killer pathogen that is specifically designed to kill people of only a particular race." is simply false.  It simply can't be done because there is not genetic basis for race!!

Since  @Mzuri and @Pioneer1 have both cited fake Guardian articles, I'll do everyone a favor and share an article from the actual Guardian, "Why racism is not backed by science."  

If you are truly serious about learning the truth, I suggest you learn how to discern reputable sources from bogus ones and confine your reading to those sources. 

If you read and understood my response you can no longer say that you do not know -- ignorance is no longer an excuse. 

There are a variety of other words to more accurately apply to someone who rejects the truth in favor of bullshit sites?

Will you continue to be one of those people?

domainoverview-royalhealthpilot.jpg

@Troy  Very good .  Mioneer and Pzuri have had their asses handed to them but they're too full of BS to comprehend,

43 minutes ago, Troy said:

@Troy, I was going to ask if it was possible to migrate the posts that have nothing to do with General Powell over to a new thread. Good stuff for debate but it has digressed bigly. 😁😎

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Troy said:

Unfortunately, I am not able to read all of your posts from 

beginning to end, nor do I read most of the other posters. 

And honestly, your writing is difficult to read.  

I typically speed read/scan because I'm working on other 

projects and come on here during breaks but I am certain

that you stated you did not have a whole lot of time to spare.  

But you think that people are going to do a WHOIS, Archive

search, SpyFu, Google Keyword Analytics, Alexa ranking, 

ect, ect, ect. every friggen time they visit a website?

Lots of companies renew their domains from year to year. 

Some have a fulltime person on staff who manages all of 

that, and you still hear about major corporations' domains

expiring, because they don't register their domains for 10

years at a time, for whatever reason.  Different people run

their businesses differently.  

So with all due respect - You sound ridiculous. 

And again, in case you missed it.  I wasn't referring to 

the COVID vaccine when I posted the info about 

the Chinese DNA/genetic biowarfare development.

Those are two separate topics.

18 hours ago, ProfD said:

@Troy, I was going to ask if it was possible to migrate the posts that have nothing to do with General Powell over to a new thread. Good stuff for debate but it has digressed bigly. 😁😎

You haven't seen anything yet.
Stick around a while and watch how threads intended for ONE thing will shape shift before your very eyes and transform to something entirely different....LOL

At Troy mentioned on another thread, it is what it is.

Often times a thread that sticks strictly with the subject the OP intended...is a thread that contains only  a few posts and ends up buried in the backyard.

Another thing you'll notice is more people will talk about a subject in a thread it WASN'T intended for...than in a thread you actually MADE to talk about the subject in.

38 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

You haven't seen anything yet.
Stick around a while and watch how threads intended for ONE thing will shape shift before your very eyes and transform to something entirely different....LOL

At Troy mentioned on another thread, it is what it is.

Often times a thread that sticks strictly with the subject the OP intended...is a thread that contains only  a few posts and ends up buried in the backyard.

Another thing you'll notice is more people will talk about a subject in a thread it WASN'T intended for...than in a thread you actually MADE to talk about the subject in.

I'm not suprised.  I"ll stick around for it. 

Surely, i'll be guilty of derailing a thread especially if there is a humorous way to turn it sideways.😁

But, I also know how to bring it back to the one like James Brown:

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/colin-powell-memorial-service-set-nov-5-n1282170

General Powell's memorial service will be next week.  Limited invitations.  Let me know if you're going to be in the DC area for it.   Food and drinks on my tab.  😁😎

3 hours ago, ProfD said:

I'm not suprised.  I"ll stick around for it. 

Surely, i'll be guilty of derailing a thread especially if there is a humorous way to turn it sideways.😁

But, I also know how to bring it back to the one like James Brown:

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/colin-powell-memorial-service-set-nov-5-n1282170

General Powell's memorial service will be next week.  Limited invitations.  Let me know if you're going to be in the DC area for it.   Food and drinks on my tab.  😁😎

Well....

Will there be any STEEL RESERVE

image.jpeg.ab53af5bf5b5cc13d262501bab2ebd20.jpeg

...served at the spot?

If so, I might roll through there....lol.

Don't start pouring the libations until AFTER I've arrived though.

I typically speed read/scan because I'm working on other projects...

That explains your inability to comprehend what is written.  More importantly, it also explains why you site sources that you clearly have not thoroughly read.

But you think that people are going to do a WHOIS, Archive search, SpyFu, Google Keyword Analytics, Alexa ranking, 

ect, ect, ect. every friggen time they visit a website?

Of course not, but I asked you to cite a reputable source to back up what you were saying. You failed to demonstrate a basic level of being able to discern what is reputable. 

I shared some tips to help you, but your obviously do not care about this.  I asked you to tell me why you thought the source was reputable, but your ignored the question.

Clearly you don't care about the reputation of the sources you chose to get information from.  I do.

15 hours ago, Mzuri said:

And again, in case you missed it.  I wasn't referring to the COVID vaccine when I posted the info about the Chinese DNA/genetic biowarfare development.

Those are two separate topics.

I guess you should have read more carefully what Pioneer wrote before you rushed to his defense with your specious sources.  Now I see what @Cynique calls you "Mionner" 🙂

Still the problem is that you need to take more consideration in the sources you choose to believe and share with others. The site you shared, royalhealthpilot.com is trash.  

Rather than acknowledge this, you say you can't understand what I wrote and that you speed read.  Worse still you wrote,

15 hours ago, Mzuri said:

Lots of companies renew their domains from year to year. 

"Lots of companies renew their domains from year to year." That is bullshit.  Name one reputable site that registers their domain on an annual basis?  

I say bullshit, because you wrote this without even checking.  But since you've already demonstrated that you do not know how to identify a reputable source, you really can't check can you?

So I will give up trying to convince that taking the vaccine is a good Idea, that there are no biological weapons able to target anyone based upon the social construct of race, or even how to identify a reputable source.

Continue to believe what you will, but don't expect not be called out on bullshit -- especially when Black lives are concerned. 

As you may know so called Black people die at a disproportionately higher rate from Covid and part of the reason is because people believe the falsehoods being spread on the web.

Troy

As you may know so called Black people die at a disproportionately higher rate from Covid and part of the reason is because people believe the falsehoods being spread on the web.

You said that's PART of the reason.
What do you think the OTHER part(s) of the reason are that so many Black people are disproportionately dying of Covid?

2 hours ago, Troy said:

So I will give up trying to convince that taking the vaccine is a good Idea, that there are no biological weapons able to target anyone based upon the social construct of race, or even how to identify a reputable source.

Continue to believe what you will, but don't expect not be called out on bullshit -- especially when Black lives are concerned. 

Regions Bank Fails to Renew Domain Name

The Dallas Cowboys fumbled their domain renewal

Company Buys Back Bush Library Domain Name

Foursquare Goes Dark

Microsoft Forgets To Renew Passport Domain

Sitemeter forgets to renew their domain name

I apologize that I speed read, I have a short attention span, 

I am also dyslexic.  I really am sorry about that.  

I am not responsible for Black people dying from COVID-19.

I have never advocated for anyone not to get vaccinated.

But I am not anti-vax, I am anti-mandate.

And if you would have bothered to read my post, I said that 

I have allergies and that I was very sick about three years 

ago with a bad case of influenza and pneumonia.  For 

health reasons, I have chosen not to take the current 

vaccine. 

If you think that everything I post is bullshit that is fine,

you have the right to your opinion.  You are free to 

remove my posts or ban me, I'll be fine regardless.

Again one reference would have sufficed (simply because I'm not going to check them all).  

Again taking the first one on your list.  It is an article, that I'm sure you did not read, because it does not answer the question. I just checked the subject of the article about Regions Banks and their domain does not expire until 2024: https://www.whois.com/whois/regions.com  It is not clear why you shared that link.

You are are not taking this seriously.  I just watched an interesting video which helps me understand why getting people to think differently is extremely difficult.  I have shared the video here.

37 minutes ago, Troy said:

Again one reference would have sufficed (simply because I'm not going to check them all).  

Again taking the first one on your list.  It is an article, that I'm sure you did not read, because it does not answer the question. I just checked the subject of the article about Regions Banks and their domain does not expire until 2024: https://www.whois.com/whois/regions.com  It is not clear why you shared that link.

You are are not taking this seriously.  I just watched an interesting video which helps me understand why getting people to think differently is extremely difficult.  I have shared the video here.

The Regions Bank domain expiration happened in the past. 

In 2019.

Obviously, after their registration expired they are going 

to renew it for a couple of years at a time.  But them being

registered until 2024 proves my point not all corporations

register their domains for the maximum 10 year period. 

(I believe the max is 10 years, it was last time I checked

my registrar.  I am a domainer holding 500+ domains.)

I shared the link because I stated: 

"Lots of companies renew their domains from year to year. 

Some have a fulltime person on staff who manages all of 

that, and you still hear about major corporations' domains

expiring"

And you said that was bullshit. 

Regions, MicroSoft, Dallas Cowboys, etc. are all major

corporations who let their domains expire. 

There are others, this is a common occurrence. 

Were you asking me to find you corporate domains

that are currently expired?  Because that's not what 

I implied.  

I don't know what's going on with your snarky 

attitude, but you should really chill out.