ProfD next installment

https://www.npr.org/2021/10/26/1049458617/kyle-rittenhouse-victims-arsonists-looters-judge-ruled

This fella shot and killed a few people while strolling through a protest.  Armed with an AR-15 rifle, he was able to walk right past the police.  They even offered him bottled water.  It took a few days for them to apprehend him. 

Now, it seems the dead people cannot be characterized as victims.  But, it's OK to call them arsonists, rioters, looters, etc.  I believe this case will be another example of white privilege in the criminal justice system.😎

• Like 1

This  is going to be a test case for the perpetuation of white privilege.  Right wingers are trying to turn this moron into a martyr when he was nothing  more than a wanna-be Proud Boy, armed and dangerous, looking for trouble, actions that make his  crime a premeditated one, aided and abetted by the police. The judge is this case is clearly prejudiced.  The fact that Kyle Rittenhouse's victims were also white could work against him, however.

3 hours ago, ProfD said:

Now, it seems the dead people cannot be characterized as victims.  But, it's OK to call them arsonists, rioters, looters, etc.  I believe this case will be another example of white privilege in the criminal justice system.😎

Exactly.  Judge is paving the way for Rittenhouse

to get off with a very light and lenient sentence. 

In the meanwhile, Rittenhouse will be referred to as 

the victim, and he will probably claim that he acted

in self-defense and that he is suffering from PTSD. 

He'll probably get probation.

1 hour ago, Cynique said:

This  is going to be a test case for the perpetuation of white privilege.  Right wingers are trying to turn this moron into a martyr when he was nothing  more than a wanna-be Proud Boy, armed and dangerous, looking for trouble, actions that make his  crime a premeditated one, aided and abetted by the police. The judge is this case is clearly prejudiced.  The fact that Kyle Rittenhouse's victims were also white could work against him, however.

Won't matter the victims were race traitors

On 10/27/2021 at 11:39 AM, Mzuri said:

Exactly.  Judge is paving the way for Rittenhouse

to get off with a very light and lenient sentence. 

In the meanwhile, Rittenhouse will be referred to as 

the victim, and he will probably claim that he acted

in self-defense and that he is suffering from PTSD. 

He'll probably get probation.

On 10/27/2021 at 8:32 AM, ProfD said:

https://www.npr.org/2021/10/26/1049458617/kyle-rittenhouse-victims-arsonists-looters-judge-ruled

This fella shot and killed a few people while strolling through a protest.  Armed with an AR-15 rifle, he was able to walk right past the police.  They even offered him bottled water.  It took a few days for them to apprehend him. 

I think both the Kenosha police department and the sheriff's department need to be investigated by the Feds for why they were allowing those armed racist militias to walk around intimidating people.

There are videos of Kyle walking around with the weapon and his hands raised and the cops riding right past him to arrest someone else.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

I think both the Kenosha police department and the sheriff's department need to be investigated by the Feds for why they were allowing those armed racist militias to walk around intimidating people.

There are videos of Kyle walking around with the weapon and his hands raised and the cops riding right past him to arrest someone else.

The power of racism on full display.  That's just one example of the type of issue  AfroAmerican civil rights and legal folks should be putting on full blast and demanding answers.

Local law enforcement treated Dylann Roof to a Burger King meal after he slaughtered those folks in church.  I'm willing to bet he has the best security while he's in greater confinement too. He's probably got a book deal as well. 😎

While Derek Chauvin was locked up in the county jail, only White corrections officers were allowed to handle him because they thought the Black and Latino officers may have caused harm.

But when was the last time you heard of them affording that same luxury to Black inmates?
Especially those accused of high profile crimes?

52 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

Ofcourse not.

I HOPE they haven't offered Chauvin that either.....did they?

Please tell me they didn't offer that Nazi a damn book deal!

Not yet. But, he's in the very early phase of a 22.5 year bid.

Plenty time for the white supremacists to help him capitalize on his crime.

Remember, same folks paid for his legal defense. Gotta get that bread back.😎

• Like 1

Facts!

Some of these racist bastids have a long memory.

I just read a couple days ago how some of them were planning on breaking Dylan Roof out.

Remember, he SAID that he wasn't worried about jail because his racist buddies were gonna free him.

image.jpeg.5aa983d938f1680b600524b386e5fd91.jpeg

....the shaggy headed fucka.

I can see Chauvin's Asian wife (ex-wife?) doing a memoir

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

....the shaggy headed fucka.

I can see Chauvin's Asian wife (ex-wife?) doing a memoir

Yeah. I think his barber should be investigated as an accessory for aiding and abetting a psychopath.😁

Do not be surprised if the ex-wife gets the book deal and keeps money on his books.

Meanwhile, I can see Oprah doing a special with the ex-wife. Her whole audience crying and sh8t because the ex will claim she had no idea she was sleeping with the enemy. 😁😎

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ProfD said:

Do not be surprised if the ex-wife gets the book deal and keeps money on his books.

Meanwhile, I can see Oprah doing a special with the ex-wife. Her whole audience crying and sh8t because the ex will claim she had no idea she was sleeping with the enemy. 😁😎

You know I can honestly see that happening.

Btw, I've been meaning to ask you for a few days..........

Why don't you spell out the entire cuss word?
Trying to be respectful?
Or other reasons?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pioneer1 said:

Why don't you spell out the entire cuss word?
Trying to be respectful?
Or other reasons?

It's my way of trying to avoid triggering the profanity algorithm and also upsetting folks who think cussing is a sign of ignorance and/or a limited vocabulary.😁😎

• Like 1

I'm not sure if the regular internet works the exact same way, but I think the algorithms they're using for social media is heading people into a new form of censorship

I've complained so many times to people...many who seem not to "get it"....about how these social media platforms like Youtube and facebook not only have written rules but many more UNWRITTEN rules where they block, censor, and shadow-ban people for not going along with certain programs.

It's pretty much getting people to censor themselves.

Social media used to be the place for free expression.
Now people are hesitating to talk about certain topics,  cuss, show women in skimpy outfits, etc....it's more censored than television.

• Like 1