Perpetual

43 minutes ago, Rev said:

Why does white people have a perpetual hatred for black people?

@Rev i don't think white people hate black people any more than black people hate them. Every post by a black person on this site is filled with contempt for white people.  You're a reverend. Why do you think God has allowed it to come to this?

4 hours ago, Rev said:

Why does white people have a perpetual hatred for black people?

It's not hate...so much as it's ENMITY.

Does that cat "hate" the mouse?

Does the eagle "hate" the rabbit?

Does the lion "hate" the gazelle?

The Caucasian was MADE with inbred animosity for the Original people and it's part of his nature.

15 minutes ago, Delano said:

It's more like envy or insecurity.

Agreed.

2 hours ago, Cynique said:

Every post by a black person on this site is filled with contempt for white people. 

I do not have contempt for white people. I take issue with the system of white supremacy. 😎

2 hours ago, Cynique said:

You're a reverend. Why do you think God has allowed it to come to this?

Because no one would know God exist white man was created for a purpose to complete the wholeness of good and evil ying yang 

47 minutes ago, Delano said:

It's more like envy or insecurity

What you mean envy or insecurity who wants to be like the white man doe lol they literally burn every time they walk the earth they land is no good they have to steal every good land only an idiot would envy the white man. Like Nas said they make us hate ourselves and live their wealth so it’s not them that we envy it’s the wealth a real educated man will want nothing to do with the Caucasian c

1 hour ago, Pioneer1 said:

The Caucasian was MADE with inbred animosity for the Original people and it's part of his nature.

Danm can’t believe will actually come to an agreement. So you can say by nature he’s an animal. But then it’s not their fault the pineal gland is calcified 

Rev Run

Danm can’t believe will actually come to an agreement. 

We agree???
Well, I might have to DO SOMETHING about that...lol.

Because no one would know God exist white man was created for a purpose to complete the wholeness of good and evil ying yang 

I'm not sure if I'd go as far as to say they wouldn't know that God exists.
But similar to what you said, Caucasians were made as the recessive or "evil" part of ourselves and allowed to rule so that we can experience what it feels like living under UN-righteousness.

"Let US make man in OUR image and likeness and let us GIVE HIM POWER AND DOMINION....."

This gives you more respect and appreciation for Righteousness.

13 hours ago, Cynique said:

Every post by a black person on this site is filled with contempt for white people. 

I don’t agree with this. I have contempt for the behavior of some people, but would stop way sort of indicting a group of people simply because they have less melanin.

As you know race is a social construct, other than having less protection against the sun, they are no different than anyone else.

Of course their are cultural, class, ethnic, religious, political, and other differences, but they have little to do with skin color — other than the differences we impose.

18 minutes ago, Troy said:

I don’t agree with this. I have contempt for the behavior of some people, but would stop way sort of indicting a group of people simply because they have less melanin.

Why shouldn’t you indict them on the basis of their skin weren’t blacks people indict on the basis is of Their skin during slavery.

And when you say difference that we impose  we didn’t impose it they did we didn’t go around renaming continents places and people they did we didn’t go around reclassified race they did.

and no melanin has a lot to do it because that’s the only things that’s real any one fanm acquire wealth and status but not everyone can acquire melanin. The natural sun screen start telling the truth for what it really is not what you want it to be because it doesn’t fit your narrative the white man cannot be saved. 

7 minutes ago, Rev said:

I don’t agree with this. I have contempt for the behavior of some people

And theres good and bad in all races as we are all human if there wasn’t the no place on earth that you go that there isn’t a form of prison. So that alone proves to  you that there’s good and bad everywhere.

and the reason why black people are being gunned down in America is because blacks is not a nationality the same government who suppose to protect you is against you blacks have been lynched killed murdered and slaughter where’s the black protection act where’s the hate crime law 

although lgbt is not a country there’s laws to protect them and it’s recognized where’s the black man flag u speaks out against lgbt it’s a hate crime you even type 🏳️‍🌈 a flag comes up Black Lives Matter no flags.

during COVID the Chinese was getting beat up  and killed their government spoke up now it’s a hate crime because their government will step up  killing of a foreigner in a foreign land is an act of war.

times and times u see it if a black man kill a white man theirs an army of whites out to destroyed a whole community.

where is you’re country black man. Every Europeans or white American can pin point their location to a country in Europe although that was stolen to but still they owned that where is you’re country AMERICA 

AND IF CHRISTOPHER COLUMBUS DISCOVERED AMERICAN WHY  ARENT THE MEXICAN BRAZILIANS CANADIANS ALL THE WAY TO ARGENTINA CALLED THEMSELVES AMERICAN WHEN ITS ONE BIG CONTINENT.

@Troy and I know you’re job is to trying to appease to the masses but this will defeat the purpose of a black discussion if we can’t discuss what’s affecting the black mind if we don’t free our mind from garbage being taught or spoke of things that we feel aren’t right we are the problem not the solution to you’re brethren and kindreds 

Raise you’re kids to challenge the systematic lies being presented to them real change begins in the education systems…

Read you’re children books with tHem send them back to school with facts let the wave begins sweep the nation 

4 hours ago, Rev said:

...where’s the black protection act where’s the hate crime law 

although lgbt is not a country there’s laws to protect them and it’s recognized where’s the black man flag u speaks out against lgbt it’s a hate crime you even type 🏳️‍🌈 a flag comes up Black Lives Matter no flags.

during COVID the Chinese was getting beat up  and killed their government spoke up now it’s a hate crime because their government will step up  killing of a foreigner in a foreign land is an act of war.

times and times u see it if a black man kill a white man theirs an army of whites out to destroyed a whole community.

where is you’re country black man. Every Europeans or white American can pin point their location to a country in Europe although that was stolen to but still they owned that where is you’re country AMERICA 

Raise you’re kids to challenge the systematic lies being presented to them real change begins in the education systems…

Read you’re children books with tHem send them back to school with facts let the wave begins sweep the nation 

Rev, there's quite a bit to unpack from your post.  But, I extracted a couple points that I do agree.

Black folks (AfroAmericans) should be up in arms over the swiftness in which hate crime laws were enacted for the alphabet soup community and Asians.  Black folks have been killed by racists with impunity for centuries.  There is no protection from a knee on the neck or a bullet in the back from a racist.

IMO, regardless of what traces of our DNA show, the United States of America (USA) is the homeland (country) of the  AfroAmericans.    

As such,  AfroAmericans should have the full rights of citizenship as afford by the US Constitution.  We should also have reparations for America's original sin.

AfroAmericans definitely have the responsibilty of learning and knowing their history and passing it along to their offspring.   We should be filling the internet and TV with knowledge and positive images of ourselves.  Our intelligence, excellence and beauty should be reflected in everything we do in all areas of human actiivity.

AfroAmericans  have a lot of work to do here in America.  Unfortunately, many of oru people have been been anesthetized, dazed and confused by insolence, distractions and tokens of progress and/or success.   It's never too late to get it right. 😎

@ProfDyou don’t see how with all the inequality no one ever challenged that all men are created equal b.s how come the feminist movement never go after that.

but theoretically speaking reason why Afro American are being gunned down is because to them we are separate nation born on American soil them Europeans us Africans. So regardless they have Europe to pick up arms for them and speak for them who is the Afro American representative. Even with the Tulsa bombing the us government was involved the dismantling of the black panther the government was involved yet the kkk remains in full effects to this day. The crack epidemic us government. Dave Chappelled said it’s different when it hits home he said when it was the crack epidemic people was getting locked up when it’s the opioids oh they just mentally ill and needs rehab because it hits close to home when COVID started killing everyone and not intended target there’s a need for a vaccine the world is upside down the first became last the last became first hence Christopher Columbus discovered America a white man when we the ones who gave birth to them they came back and conquered us.