More Slick Google Advertising Placement

See the two ads below.  The are inserted into the discussion forum virtually indistinguishable from a forum post with the exception of a tiny little icon green icon that says "Ad."

I would image that these are are very effective given how seamlessly the fit into the page.  The ads are also high quality books from major publishers. in fact, I was unaware of Anita Hill's new book -- until I saw it advertised on my own site!

I should be happy, but I have mixed feelings as I do not have the technical capability to create these ads on my own, nor do I know how much Google is making serving these ads on my site.

clever-google-ads.jpg

57 minutes ago, Troy said:

See the two ads below.  The are inserted into the discussion forum virtually indistinguishable from a forum post with the exception of a tiny little icon green icon that says "Ad."

I should be happy, but I have mixed feelings... 

Yep. I see the ads and figured it was par for the course in maintaining the site.

I understand the mixed feelings. But, every little bit helps as long as you don't have to dress like Wanda. 😁😎

• Haha 1

Troy

You're dealing with some slick devils with very scientific minds.

They sit in board rooms all day trying to figure out shit like this.
They even hire psychologists and sociologists to figure out the best ways to deceive people and get into their minds.

It's this same slick deceptive devilish mentality that allows them to put chemicals in the food and water causing sexual confusion and violence.

Yeah.....
I'm noticing more and more what you're talking about.

They're putting the adds right IN THE MIDDLE of our posts now.
Not just as the bottom.

It really should be illegal, but it's their platform...they do what they want to do.

They do it, and then make you pay extra for it NOT to happen.

Just like they used to make you pay NOT to have your phone number listed in the White Pages.

• Like 1