TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN:

There's too many more interesting thIngs to discuss  than Mzuri and Pioneer.  So I'm done. 

You're Welcome,

CYNIQUE

• Haha 1

@ProfD talk about side tracking a convo LOL!

@Cynique We need your voice, don't let Mzuri or Pioneer impact your decision to stay or go.  Think about Del, Mel, ProfD, and me 😞   Your brief return has renewed the energy of the forum.  Some personalities have that power; yours is one.

If I was Mark Zuckerberg, I would use my algorithm to prevent you from seeing Pioneers posts, but alas that is not possible.  

No matter what you decide, it was great reading you again 🙂

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Troy said:

@Cynique We need your voice, don't let Mzuri or Pioneer impact your decision to stay or go.  Think about Del, Mel, ProfD, and me 😞   Your brief return has renewed the energy of the forum.  Some personalities have that power; yours is one.

Not a total sidetrack bro as I think @Cynique enjoys stargazing. 🌌

Thought that planet discovery could be more interesting than another dust up.😁

I definitely enjoy reading Cynique's contributions to the forum.  Same goes for every one else.  Hilarious. 😎

• Like 1

Troy

I didn't take her post as a farewell.
I took it to mean she's not going to engage with me or Mzuri any longer....not argue with us atleast.
I don't BELIEVE it....but that's how I understood it, lol
But I guess she can clarify...if she's still here.

If I was Mark Zuckerberg, I would use my algorithm to prevent you from seeing Pioneers posts, but alas that is not possible.  

Problem is...she WANTS to see my posts, lol.

Nobody is forcing her to interact with me or talk about me...she WANTS to do that.

You're looking at things like a big brother who is concerned about his little sister going crazy chasing around some abusive dude who mistreats her.
But that little sister is 35 years old and a grown woman who knows what she's doing and why she's doing it DESPITE how you feel!

*And before Cynique says anything.....I don't mean "chasing around" as in sexually interested. 
I mean chasing around as in desiring the fun or excitement.
Looking for friction....drama.

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Troy said:

don't let Mzuri or Pioneer impact your decision to stay or go. 

Why am I getting blamed for some shit?

I haven't even said anything to Cynique old crusty behind anyway.

She's the one always instigating, cursing at people and calling names.

Like this thread right here is totally inappropriate.  

It is bullying and harassing.

Why don't you address that???

You tiptoe around Cynique feelings, like other people here don't have feelings.

I didn't come here for all this shit.

I came here for some online comradery and all I get from you all is a bunch of bullshit.

All of you all can kiss my yellow ass.  

And especially YOU!

21 minutes ago, Mzuri said:

I came here for some online comradery...

@Mzuri, obviously, we don't know each other from a can of paint and I'm new around here but as I mentioned, I enjoy everyone's contribution to the discussion.  Regardles of our views and opinions, it's all about the dialog, jokes and laughter too.  😎

• Like 2

I considered myself doing everybody else a favor by putting an end to an insult fest that had gone on too long and .  I  was done - for the night.  I didn't give a farewell speech because I wasn't about to leave and make everybody happy. 😄  Instead, I offered MY explanation of there being more interesting subjects to discuss and thought that would be appreciated, not  misinterpreted. Sorry to  disappoint anybody who thought I might be somewhere pouting, or sulking.  I'm getting ready to respond to some of the posts directed at me.  Be advised there will be no apologies given or accepted.

1 hour ago, Mzuri said:

I came here for some online comradery and all I get from you all is a bunch of bullshit.

And especially YOU!

WOW! Talk about a  hissy fit - from somebody who accuses me of having a thing for pioneer, you  sound like somebody who is using  pioneer to make Troy jealous.  😆  How ya like  me casting you in a scenario that you will surely claim is false . Pay back is a bitch. 

Maybe the guys will be lining up to kiss your yellow ass. but  I'll stick to my practice of giving you the finger. 🖕🏽 and I'm  accepting offers from any of  them who want to do the job for me. 

I considered myself doing everybody else a favor by putting an end to an insult fest that had gone on too long and .  I  was done - for the night.  I didn't give a farewell speech because I wasn't about to leave and make everybody happy. Instead, I offered MY explanation of there being more interesting subjects to discuss and thought that would be appreciated, not  misinterpreted. Sorry to  disappoint anybody who thought I might be somewhere pouting, or sulking.  I'm getting ready to respond to some of the posts directed at me.  Be advised there will be no apologies given or accepted.

🙄 See....told ya.

Yall THINK yall know Cynique....but you really don't, lol.

Cynique

I wasn't about to leave and make everybody happy

Your leaving wouldn't make ME happy.
I'd be disappointed.

As if one of the toys that I like to play with got lost...lol.

Why Do You Need To Rotate And Clean Your Kitty's Toys? Meopassion

you  sound like somebody who is using  pioneer to make Troy jealous

Well if she is....lol...I'll enjoy it while it lasts.

I've been used a couple times to make other men jealous.
By the time it was over....the women walked away wondering who REALLY got taken advantage of...lol.

Maybe the guys will be lining up to kiss your yellow ass. but 

Don't underestimate what SOME Black men are willing to do to put their mouths on a yellow ass...lol

Pin on African beauty

"You wanna do what????"

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

Maybe the guys will be lining up to kiss your yellow ass. but 

Don't underestimate what SOME Black men are willing to do to put their mouths on a yellow ass...lol

None for me please.  I"m here strictly for the conversation, jokes and laughter. 😁

Keep all azz outta my face regardless of whether it's real or artificial colors and flavors.  Homey don't play that.😎

20 minutes ago, Cynique said:

I considered myself doing everybody else a favor by putting an end to an insult fest that had gone on too long and .  I  was done - for the night.  I didn't give a farewell speech because I wasn't about to leave and make everybody happy. 😄  Instead, I offered MY explanation of there being more interesting subjects to discuss and thought that would be appreciated, not  misinterpreted. Sorry to  disappoint anybody who thought I might be somewhere pouting, or sulking.  I'm getting ready to respond to some of the posts directed at me.  Be advised there will be no apologies given or accepted.

WOW! Talk about a  hissy fit - from somebody who accuses me of having a thing for pioneer, you  sound like somebody who is using  pioneer to make Troy jealous.  😆  How ya like  me casting you in a scenario that you will surely claim is false . Pay back is a bitch. 

Maybe the guys will be lining up to kiss your yellow ass. but  I'll stick to my practice of giving you the finger. 🖕🏽 and I'm  accepting offers from any of  them who want to do the job for me. 

************************************************************************************

@Cynique

If you thought starting a thread about a bunch of nothing 

was doing anyone a favor, you were mistaking.  All you 

were doing is seeking attention and stirring up mess.

There was no insult fest since I hardly insulted you. 

You take everything too serious and make mountains

out of molehills.  

Forum decorum is that when you decide to leave, you 

just leave.  Most forums don't permit posts from people 

posting their long drawn out good-byes.  

If there are more interesting topics than me and

@Pioneer1 then go discuss those.  There are tons

of current topics that you could have posted about. 

Stating we aren't interesting is counter-productive. 

Nobody thinks you are pouting or sulking, just crying all

over your poor cat, who is probably sick of your drama. 

Hopefully you are feeding it gourmet cat food to make 

up for it, not those dried up kibbles that come in a bag.

That wasn't a hissy fit at all and I never accused you of

having a thing for Pioneer, although you did inquire as

to his whereabouts yesterday, so what was that about?

You do know that everybody can't just post on forums

all day, right?

You are deluded to state that I am using Pioneer to make

@Troy jealous.  That is absurd.  As far as they know I

am a married woman.  I am curious to know what sort of

a fuzzy brain would even think of that scenario going on, 

on a discussion forum where we hardly know each other.  

Give me a break.  

Get some smelling salts and stop inhaling all that cat hair,

you have the worst case of brain fog that I've ever seen.

Cats glitter gifs

************************************************************************************

• Thanks 1

ProfD

I'm here for the conversation too but....

I mean...

If somebody (a FEMALE...tipsyturv) just WANTS to show off a yellow ass, I won't stop them!

I won't turn them away!

I won't complain about it!

Freedom of expression...lol.

And it doesn't have to be yellow.....it can be caramel colored, chocolate, or jet Black! 

Pin on I LOVE BLACK WOMEN

@Mzuri "Me thinks the lady(!) doeth protest too much."  What would you have done if I  hadn't provided you with an excuse to vent and expose yourself as being all the things you accuse me of. Throw her a few crumbs, Troy.

But wait - there's more.  I provided you with a chance to be fingered along with having your funky yellow ass kissed. 

And as an added bonus, gave you a chance to hone your sarcasm in a posted attempt at propriety as phony as you. What an ingrate! 

it's obvious you are stir crazy from being holed up in a shack polluted with the fishy toxic fumes you exude.   Meoooooow  I smell a rat.

12 minutes ago, Cynique said:

@Mzuri "Me thinks the lady(!) doeth protest too much."  What would you have done if I  hadn't provided you with an excuse to vent and expose yourself as being all the things you accuse me of. Throw her a few crumbs, Troy.

But wait - there's more.  I provided you with a chance to be fingered along with having your funky yellow ass kissed. 

And as an added bonus, gave you a chance to hone your sarcasm in a posted attempt at propriety as phony as you. What an ingrate! 

it's obvious you are stir crazy from being holed up in a shack polluted with the fishy toxic fumes you exude.   Meoooooow  I smell a rat.

As much time as I spend soaking in the tub my 

behind is hardly funky.  But that was a nice try 

at another tired putdown.

I am hardly in a shack.  And I don't like to be 

fingered, I like actual D, something which you 

have clearly forgotten all about.

Sourpuss.

picgifs-cats-20123.gif

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Troy said:

Me too!

7 hours ago, Mzuri said:

And especially YOU!

Love reading you too.

6 hours ago, ProfD said:

@Mzuri, obviously, we don't know each other from a can of paint and I'm new around here but as I mentioned, I enjoy everyone's contribution to the discussion.  Regardles of our views and opinions, it's all about the dialog, jokes and laughter too.  😎

Absolutely