Republicans Are Here To Save America

Yes I am Black, Proud and Republican! History was made yesterday in Virginia. Republican Winsome Sears is projected to be the first woman elected to statewide office in Virginia.

Once again Republicans are breaking down barriers and boldly presenting representation for all citizens. This is important because after the Goldwater Blunder and FDR Bribe, Blacks are taking a prominent lead in the GOP. Unlike the false narrative, President Donald J Trump sounded the Clarion call to All Americans that if you want a piece of the dream it’s right here for you.

The Republican Party is one trying to be defined by sex or color. It’s a Party seeking to attract the faithful, ambitious, kind and loyal elements of the American population. Those striving to embrace the present and envision a bold feature.

Here is her moving acceptance speech. It’s time to heal America and move forward with the Grand Ole Party 🎉. Let us not be divided. https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2021/11/03/republican_winsome_sears_becomes_first_black_woman_elected_as_virginias_lt_governor.html

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, daniellegfny said:

Republican Winsome Sears is projected to be the first woman elected to statewide office in Virginia.

That is awesome. I hope that LT Gov Sears will be able to make a difference in the commonwealth state. 😎

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, daniellegfny said:

Yes I am Black, Proud and Republican!

************************************************************************************

@daniellegfny

That was a real nail biter last night.  I couldn't believe it got

as close as it did.  

Did you see the dummies at CNN and MSNBC trying to act 

like the mayoral race in NYC was something that anyone was  

interested in.  They just keep on  embarrassing themselves

further.  What a bunch of fools.  

Terry McDumbDumb ran one of the worst campaigns in 

history when he declared that parents should not have a 

say in what goes on at their children's schools.

I don't even have any children in school and that pissed me 

off.  I could only imagine what the parents in Virginia must 

have thought.

There's still votes to be counted, so I wouldn't be surprised 

if the democrats pull up with a truckload of mail-in ballots 

on Friday.

image.gif.b05fef28d3e6760b4f9376c41adcdba5.gif

************************************************************************************

12 minutes ago, Mzuri said:

There's still votes to be counted, so I wouldn't be surprised if the democrats pull up with a truckload of mail-in ballots on Friday.

Nope.  Virginia doesn't play that.  Terry McAwful lost fair and square.  He'll go home and sat down somewhere.😀😎

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Mzuri said:

@ProfD

Maybe not, but they do have mail-in votes to count.

I heard it on the news so it must be true. 😎

Gotcha. 😁

McAwful needs about 80k votes to flip script.  That's not gonna happen regardless of whether they mail-in or FEDEX the ballots.😁

While they might claim Russia or China or aliens rigged the election, the Demwitocrats playbook is not to holler voter fraud when they lose an election.  They'll sulk and lick their wounds for 2-4 years until the next cycle.

As you may have gathered, I'm not either team.  From my perch, all of these politicians are two sides of the same coin. 

I'm waiting for real folks who want to do public service work and everything in the best interests of America instead of catering to special interests i.e. money.😎

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, ProfD said:

As you may have gathered, I'm not either team.  From my perch, all of these politicians are two sides of the same coin. 

I am a conservative but I swing both ways.

I typically vote for whoever I think will do a better job. 

In the meanwhile, Joe Biden is blaming the losses on Trump!

BREAKING NEWS: Biden blames TRUMP voters and conservatives for Democrat's loss

3 hours ago, Mzuri said:

There's still votes to be counted, so I wouldn't be surprised 

if the democrats pull up with a truckload of mail-in ballots 

on Friday.

That’s what they are doing in the Jersey Election. It’s why mail in ballots should be outlawed. Absentee voting is mail in voting. No early voting or they need to be processed the day of elections before polls close.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, daniellegfny said:

No early voting or they need to be processed the day of elections before polls close.

I don't have a problem with early voting because I've

done that myself.  When I was working fulltime and I

did not want to stand in line on election day, I would

vote a few days early.  Texas has had this option for 

several years.  

As to mail in ballots, I agree, they should be mailed

to arrive before election day with reasonable time for 

them to be counted.  They shouldn't be postmarked 

on election day, where they arrive and get counted

several days later.  

That is the sort of mess that happened during the last

presidential election, and why most people don't have

confidence that, that election was on the level.

The fact that the postal workers unions endorsed

Biden added another layer of shadiness to the deal.  

Postal workers have been convicted of destroying 

mail, throwing it in the trash, taking it home, etc. 

Postal workers should be required to remain

neutral if they are going to handle ballots.  

There should be tighter restrictions on dropboxes 

and people shouldn't be allowed to harvest ballots

either.

For a nation that goes around the world to monitor 

how other countries run their elections, our own

elections processes are a shameful mess.

3 hours ago, ProfD said:

m waiting for real folks who want to do public service work and everything in the best interests of America instead of catering to special interests i.e. money.

Do you need a boatload of money to run for office, You are beholden beholden whoever gave you the most money.

If you happen to have enough money to fund your own campaign you’ll only be interested in yourself.

The entire political process has been perverted beyond repair. 

Literally everything is subpar, inefficient, and costs more than it should. 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Troy said:

The entire political process has been perverted beyond repair. 

Literally everything is subpar, inefficient, and costs more than it should. 

Bingo. Politics has been corrupted by money.

As @Mzuri mentioned in another thread, PACs and Super PACs conrol the game.

Then, many politicians are already well off and too far removed from the problems of the average citizen. 

The funniest thing to me is folks getting caught in the soap opera aspect of politics. 😁

Technologically, regardless of how we vote, they should be able count that sh8t and have winner declared by midnight EST.😎

• Like 1

8 hours ago, daniellegfny said:

It’s a Party seeking to attract the faithful, ambitious, kind and loyal elements of the American population. Those striving to embrace the present and envision a bold feature.

Soooo, does the "Republican" party have any plans to exorcise the fascistic neo nazis, and the disgruntled southern white supremacists, and   hypocritical Evangelicals yearning for a theocracy, and the domestic terrorists masquerading as patriots? These are the "demons" who make up the GOP rank and file, folks who don't flock to the Democratic party,  stiffs who now never think of elections in any terms other  than "we won" or "da votin was rigged"  

Too bad the naive Democrats haven't figured out the reason democracy has failed is because of its "majority rule" tenet.  The majority in this country being most of the population who don't care about anything other than their own self interest.  And they rule.  A "dislike for the unlike" is their credo and the bleeding heart Liberal platitude about  "lifting others as we climb" is an idea that makes them wince. America, the beautiful. Not.

Still, the Democrats are my tribe. They are my kind of people, right or wrong. I like 'em.  Which is as good a reason as any to support them.   To me, Jimmy Carter is a better role model than Ronald Reagan, Barack Obama a cooler dude than Larry Elder, Stacey Abrams more capable than Candace Owens, Nancy Pelosi shrewder than Marjorie Taylor Green, Chris Cuomo smarter than Tucker Carson.  No apologies. My tribe. 

As I once tried to explain before i was taken to task for thinking my post office job was easier than "her" government job, i lead a life of leisure which enables me to stay under the radar. So none of this political BS really matters to me. I've divorced my race and am separated from my country.   zzzzz

1 hour ago, Cynique said:

Soooo, does the "Republican" party have any plans to exorcise the fascistic neo nazis, and the disgruntled southern white supremacists, and   hypocritical Evangelicals yearning for a theocracy, and the domestic terrorists masquerading as patriots? These are the "demons" who make up the GOP rank and file, folks who don't flock to the Democratic party,  stiffs who now never think of elections in any terms other  than "we won" or "da votin was rigged"  

Oh puh-leeze!

There you go again re-writing history to fit your own agenda.  

Everybody knows the Democrats are the party of the Klan.

Excerpt from The Cambridge Guide to African American History

Your current leader is a segregationist who called Black 

people “super predators.”  Biden has made so many racist 

remarks over his 50 year career it is nauseating.  That old

befuddled fool is as racist as they come.

And his overseer, Obama, with his purple lips and his giant

ears, ain’t hardly cool.  Looking like nerdy Urkel.

thatsracist.gif.53c77125285004a69e5cf84b914cb6d0.gif

• Thanks 1

@MzuriHere you come stumbling with your half-assed, cherry-picked strawman argument.  Who said anything about the KKK - or racism? Nobody but you and your irrelevant references!  But just for the record, Southern Democrats headed by Mississippi Senator Strom Thurman  bolted the Democrat party in the 1960s, disgruntled about Liberal Democrats  supporting the civil rights movement's  mission to eliminate Jim Crowism  in the South. This defection by who would later become known as "Dixiecrats"  fit right in with racist Richard Nixon's strategy to turn the south Republican.  This is history I witnessedI  Yesterday's southern Democrats were the forerunners to today's southern Republican white supremacists.  So, where's your trumped up rationale for the neo nazis finding a welcome home in the Republican party?  And your cock-eyed opinion about Obama  amounts to nil in my book, not to mention Larry Elder being a stupid lookin dork; just your type. This is 2021 and  Biden has redeemed himself by his diversified picks for cabinet posts; that and the fact that he settled for being second in command to a black president. So take your patented right wing crap and stuff it.  

MzuriHere you come stumbling with your half-assed, cherry-picked strawman argument.  Who said anything about the KKK - or racism? Nobody but you and your irrelevant references!  But just for the record, Southern Democrats headed by Mississippi Senator Strom Thurman  bolted the Democrat party in the 1960s, disgruntled about Liberal Democrats  supporting the civil rights movement's  mission to eliminate Jim Crowism  in the South

And it seems you are all to willing to repeat the big switch lie. The truth is that the Democrats are just as racist today as they were in the Civil War and White Republicans still don’t see Blacks as equals. To be honest I don’t care what they think as much as what they do.

The Republicans are giving the Black community the best opportunity for maximum growth while the Democrats are fostering Blaxploitation and Black Elitism. Americans don’t want royalty or dictatorship. That’s because we believe in the Individual Sovereignty of the Citizen. That’s one of the key principles the Leftist and Black Royalty Romanticists overlook and are repulsed by.

I am not in favor of looking for a Black Intelligentsia to save me and my community. It’s something that has to be rooted in sound principles. Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness are a sound trinity like Father, Son and Holy Ghost. The Democrats continue to seek to steal our freedom, prosperity and dignity. 

I most definitely don’t need a Mujadeen like Colin Kapernick being lauded as some hero. Him and George Floyd Promoters and Joy Reid and Don Lemon etc are just blood sucking opportunists. 

So, where's your trumped up rationale for the neo nazis finding a welcome home in the Republican party? 

Why would real Nazis confine themselves to any party? Besides White Supremacy is at the core of Leftism. Simply read Engels Origins of the Family. It’s all based on racist Darwinism.

Larry Elder being a stupid lookin dork; just your type. This is 2021 and  Biden has redeemed himself by his diversified picks for cabinet posts; t

You choose Tokenism over serious policy. Obama was the LGBTQ+ President not Black President. Why should I applaud kooks and commies being appointed to the most important positions in Government? Are you that in favor of the destruction of the Black Family?

5 hours ago, ProfD said:

Bingo. Politics has been corrupted by money.

As @Mzuri mentioned in another thread, PACs and Super PACs conrol the game

Money and power is what Politics is about. To talk about it being broken is to reject the history of politics since ancient times. We really need to get our processors correctly calibrated to weed from the fallacious arguments. And focus on what’s really important. What will increase the freedom and prosperity of the Black Community. Many people are making valiant efforts but our energies are being siphoned and our communication is not in the best shape. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Mzuri said:

I don't have a problem with early voting because I've

done that myself.  When I was working fulltime and I

did not want to stand in line on election day, I would

vote a few days early.  Texas has had this option for 

several years.  

Long polling lines are alleviated with proper numbers of polling stations in each precinct. I can understand polling hours being extended. But the real issue is “Are we going to just silently steal the franchise of the vote?” The Democrats are doing everything in their power to wrest voting from average citizens because they despise them. They look down on them and just want to get their way. The Democrats are the NeoRoyalist party which is why they over responded to Trump. They love dictatorship that they control.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Cynique said:

Who said anything about the KKK - or racism?

You did.

10 hours ago, Cynique said:

Soooo, does the "Republican" party have any plans to exorcise the fascistic neo nazis, and the disgruntled southern white supremacists, and hypocritical Evangelicals yearning for a theocracy, and the domestic terrorists masquerading as patriots?

But you probably forgot.

This is history I witnessedI  Yesterday's southern Democrats were the forerunners to today's southern Republican white supremacists. 

According to you lefties, all Republicans are white 

supremacists now, even the Blacks, Asians, and 

Hispanics.  

Do you see how that doesn’t make any sense?

Biden has redeemed himself by his diversified picks for cabinet posts; that and the fact that he settled for being second in command to a black president. 

e63c67f2-c5e3-4318-b6cd-a180533d665d-lar

Redeemed?

Diverse?  

Whatever.

If you like having a presidential administration

filled with a bunch of radical, cooky, nut jobs, 

that is great.  

You have the right to your warped opinions.

But that is not my preference and I would not let 

those “people” mow my lawn.

Second in command is all Biden should ever have 

been, especially after Obama said he just mucks 

everything all up.

I hope you are enjoying your higher prices, supply

shortages, loss of Constitutional rights, and all 

the other crap that has been foisted on us.

I am not.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, daniellegfny said:

Money and power is what Politics is about. To talk about it being broken is to reject the history of politics since ancient times. We really need to get our processors correctly calibrated to weed from the fallacious arguments. And focus on what’s really important. What will increase the freedom and prosperity of the Black Community. Many people are making valiant efforts but our energies are being siphoned and our communication is not in the best shape. 

At its best, politics is about groups of people working together collectively to make decisions that ultimately benefit the whole.

But, surely, human greed, the lust for money and power has corrupted politics which has led to wars and other destructive results. 

Right now, politicians are most adept at lining their pockets with money and benign neglect of the people they have sworn to serve.

Increasing the freedom and prosperity of the black community comes down to organizing it and codifying an agenda and insuring that it is met politically.

Unfortunately, the black community has been splintered in many ways leading to disenfranchisement and indifference with the fallback being individual self-interest which is antithetical to politics. 

White supremacy clearly understands the game of politics and control it. Black folks are running around in it either clueless or trying to catch crumbles falling off the table.  😎

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mzuri said:

You did.

But you probably forgot.

According to you lefties, all Republicans are white 

supremacists now, even the Blacks, Asians, and 

Hispanics.  

Do you see how that doesn’t make any sense?

Redeemed?

Diverse?  

Whatever.

If you like having a presidential administration

filled with a bunch of radical, cooky, nut jobs, 

that is great.  

You have the right to your warped opinions.

But that is not my preference and I would not let 

those “people” mow my lawn.

Second in command is all Biden should ever have 

been, especially after Obama said he just mucks 

everything all up.

I hope you are enjoying your higher prices, supply

shortages, loss of Constitutional rights, and all 

the other crap that has been foisted on us.

I am not.

@MzuriOoooooh shut up. You're full of malice and insanity and distortions. I'm not interested in your bitchin or your skewed world view. Waa Waa Waa! The sky is falling! Duck, Chicken Little! Nobody is more kooky than you and your silly playground mentality.   Anything bad or inconvenient that happens to you is well deserved. I'm doing just fine. Since you have all the answers just sit tight and let the bad ol Democrats implode and the wonderful party of trump take over then you and your fellow yahoos can live happily ever after in your alternate reality. Until that time, pace the floor in your asylum and pop your pills and spam this site with your innocuous blather. 

@daniellegfnyYou're entitled to your opinions and  I'm entitled to my skepticism. I'm not arrogant, I'm just in touch with a different reality. 

1 hour ago, ProfD said:

At its best, politics is about groups of people working together collectively to make decisions that ultimately benefit the whole.

That’s civil society. Politics about how you gain and maintain control of resources. Well executed politics appears like your description. The steel hand in the velvet glove.

58 minutes ago, Cynique said:

daniellegfnyYou're entitled to your opinions and  I'm entitled to my skepticism. I'm not arrogant, I'm just in touch with a different reality. 

What drugs are you on? Last time I looked there was only one reality that people experienced differently. 🤣 My recommendation is pay attention to your eyes and other senses and less attention to doctrine.

Anything bad or inconvenient that happens to you is well deserved

Just as nasty Leftists usually are. Free your mind.

31 minutes ago, daniellegfny said:

WS is a clearly overestimated actor.

As Neely Fully Jr. brilliantly observed, if one doesn't understand white supremacy, what it is and how it works, everything else one thinks they know will only confuse them.

IMO, white supremacy is not an actor by any stretch of the imagination.  White supremacy is the most powerful religion on the planet.  I do not  over- or under- estimate it one bit.😎

@Mzuriand @daniellegfny you 2 can't process the idea that your world view is out of kilter and neither of you have an objective bone in your body. Most of your Republican comrades can't even fix their mouths to say that Biden is president. and they are in total denial about  the fact that the January 6th attack was an act of sedition, and that those crazy spineless bunch of obstructionist senators and congressmen put party before country. Retrumpicans are a bunch of loony dip shits and you overlook this, trying to portray them as a noble vanguard of a new world order. I am not touting Democrats as being perfect or flawless but they are not the sinister villains that your deep state paranoid  conspiracy theories portray them and, in fact, they need to be more ruthless when dealing with you Republican snakes in the grass.       

Daniel is a least consistent in thinking that he's a black messiah whose word is the gospel, but you Mzuri talk out of both sides of your devious mouth. I'm tempted to call you  right wing trolls who have come on this site to promote your politics, and I consider the source when you start spouting your political tripe. Whatever. I certainly don't want to be on the same side as either of you.  You are not my tribe. Nor do I give a damn what you think about me.  Blabber on.  

As for white supremacy, it is as American as apple pie.  it's all about finding ways to slice it up.  Everybody has their theory about it. Institutionalized racism is the problem. A white racist individual  is only as powerful as his resources allow him to enforce his racism.  If they could, black people would be extremely racist against white people. But as it is, they can only be racially biased.

23 minutes ago, Cynique said:

If they could, black people would be extremely racist against white people. But as it is, they can only be racially biased.

@Cynique, if you don't mind, please enlighten me as to why you think black people would be extemely racist if the tables were turned.😎

3 hours ago, ProfD said:

IMO, white supremacy is not an actor by any stretch of the imagination.  White supremacy is the most powerful religion on the planet.  I do not  over- or under- estimate it one bit.

Ok so is paganism. That doesn’t make it relevant. Our human challenges predate the definition of Whiteness. Just like Marx had erroneous conclusions because of his era the same applies to Fully. 

This isn’t the world of the 60’s. @Cyniquecorrectly hinted at threats which weren’t even considered by the Black Power or Civil Rights Movement. We are faced with the prospect of being superfluous in terms of the White Community. The truth is that in relationship to the European we have either been viewed as a resource or a means to provide the work force to get at the resources. Our challenge has been how we relate to each other. That has nothing to do with Whitey.

2 hours ago, Cynique said:

you 2 can't process the idea that your world view is out of kilter and neither of you have an objective bone in your body. Most of your Republican comrades can't even fix their mouths to say that Biden is president. and they are in total denial about  the fact that the January 6th attack was an act of sedition, and that those crazy spineless bunch of obstructionist senators and congressmen put party before country. Retrumpicans

You keep making statements that only exist in your narrative. It has nothing to do with what is. It’s because Biden is President America is suffering. He his killing our access to resources, he is attempting to bankrupt the country, he has weakened America’s strategic positions. Yes the party is the path to serving the country. Yes Trump had nothing to gain from the January 6 incident. If they had held the whole Congress hostage and began executions that would not have put Trump back in office. The damage the people did was far less than many of the Antifa and Black Lives Matters protest and riots that ran all over the country. 

You have been able to get away with your feeble attempts at depth, because you haven’t dealt with anyone who has had frontline experience in frontline fighting for the Black community oppose you and your parroted responses. 

Trump has nothing to do with what is happening in America right now. It has to do with the question of what type of life do we want to live. Do we want to be government servants and dependents or do we want to be independent free men and women.

@MzuriOoooooh shut up. You're full of malice and insanity and distortions. I'm not interested in your bitchin or your skewed world view. Waa Waa Waa! The sky is falling! Duck, Chicken Little! Nobody is more kooky than you and your silly playground mentality.   Anything bad or inconvenient that happens to you is well deserved. I'm doing just fine. Since you have all the answers just sit tight and let the bad ol Democrats implode and the wonderful party of trump take over then you and your fellow yahoos can live happily ever after in your alternate reality. Until that time, pace the floor in your asylum and pop your pills and spam this site with your innocuous blather. 

@daniellegfnyYou're entitled to your opinions and  I'm entitled to my skepticism. I'm not arrogant, I'm just in touch with a different reality. 

@Cynique @Troy

WHY DID YOU DELETE MY REPLY???

5 hours ago, daniellegfny said:

You keep making statements that only exist in your narrative. It has nothing to do with what is. It’s because Biden is President America is suffering. He his killing our access to resources, he is attempting to bankrupt the country, he has weakened America’s strategic positions. Yes the party is the path to serving the country. Yes Trump had nothing to gain from the January 6 incident. If they had held the whole Congress hostage and began executions that would not have put Trump back in office. The damage the people did was far less than many of the Antifa and Black Lives Matters protest and riots that ran all over the country. 

You have been able to get away with your feeble attempts at depth, because you haven’t dealt with anyone who has had frontline experience in frontline fighting for the Black community oppose you and your parroted responses. 

Trump has nothing to do with what is happening in America right now. It has to do with the question of what type of life do we want to live. Do we want to be government servants and dependents or do we want to be independent free men and women.

@daniellegfnyYou are perfectly describing yourself because you are doing nothing but parroting right wing conservative rhetoric A black Liberal pundit  could counteract you big time.   You totally missed what i implied when i said Trump lackeys couldn't fix their mouths to call Biden "president",- the reason being that they go along with the  Retrumpican narrative of  the election being rigged.  Forked tongued disciples of  trumpism  use semantics to create  their reality.  

You are a dreamer if you think you will ever have a government that will not exploit its citizens, or a that a happy life is a guaranteed right of every human being. Your philosophy is the stuff of fairy tales, not reality. Take a lesson from the law of the jungle. 

BTW, I don't pretend to be a black crusader.  And unlike you, i don't take myself too seriously. I let black people fend for themselves. And did I mention that you are not a visionary and your hopes will be never fulfilled.  🤪  

46 minutes ago, Cynique said:

daniellegfnyYou are perfectly describing yourself because you are doing nothing but parroting right wing conservative rhetoric A black Liberal pundit  could counteract you big time.   You totally missed what i implied when i said Trump lackeys couldn't fix their mouths to call Biden "president",- the reason being that they go along with the  Retrumpican narrative of  the election being rigged

That’s where you are totally missing the points. Number one there were unconstitutional election changes in PA. Number two, ZUCKERBURG used AI and Big Data and the Facebook platform to ballot harvest. For four year Democrats cried Russian Collusion in the 2016 Election. BTW an arrest warrant was issued for giving False Statements to the FBI. You keep saying Trump Trump Trump like a stereotypical Spooked Black Person chanting some incarnation. Please. The only systemic racism is in the minds of the delusional. 

A life taken too casually is wasted. Try reading Red Summer. Try thinking independent thoughts. You have anything of value to offer the conversation because your well is to shallow.

You totally don’t even understand the origin of White Supremacy. You don’t understand that the name of the game is power, it’s acquisition and retention. You think I am seeking a utopia that’s your camp. I am seeking favorable conditions to prosper. That’s a too real concept for you to touch.

What I do understand is that you are trapped in the white right wing Retrumpican echo chamber. Why don't you try reading something other than what reinforces what you want to hear. You are giving just one side of a complex situation.  And what you are saying is that your side is totally right and has a monopoly on the truth and the other side, whose policies you don't like, is totally wrong and is lying.  Sorry.  There are too many other blacks who I respect and admire who I have heard debunk what you are saying and i trust their veracity more than i do yours. So you can prate and believe whatever you are regurgitating, but I choose not to swallow what you vomit. You do not belong to my tribe. You reside in an alternate universe. And for that I am grateful. BTW Biden got more votes than Trump and won the 2021 presidential election.

Oh, and also,  you are not a visionary and your hopes will not be fulfilled.   

6 hours ago, ProfD said:

@Cynique, if you don't mind, please enlighten me as to why you think black people would be extemely racist if the tables were turned.😎

@ProfDBecause i read the ongoing dialogue on this site.  All everybody does is bad mouth whites and brag  about how great the black race is. Why do you think if the tables were turned, and blacks were  in the majority, that they would be different?

11 minutes ago, Cynique said:

@ProfDBecause i read the ongoing dialogue on this site.  All everybody does is bad mouth whites and brag  about how great the black race is. Why do you think if the tables were turned, and blacks were  in the majority, that they would be different?

I do believe black folks would be different if the tables were turned. We really are a peaceful and loving people under the right conditions. We're not savage and barbaric. 

So, if black folks were on top, I don’t think we would be racist towards white people or anybody else. We would not exploit or mistreat them.

Whatever any other groups of people brought to the table in terms of knowledge, skills and abilities, black folks would use and  incorporate it to make life better.

In my eternal optimism, the  planet would be one big happy place if black folks were running the program. 😎

2 hours ago, ProfD said:

I do believe black folks would be different if the tables were turned. We really are a peaceful and loving people under the right conditions. We're not savage and barbaric. 

So, if black folks were on top, I don’t think we would be racist towards white people or anybody else. We would not exploit or mistreat them.

Whatever any other groups of people brought to the table in terms of knowledge, skills and abilities, black folks would use and  incorporate it to make life better.

In my eternal optimism, the  planet would be one big happy place if black folks were running the program. 😎

@ProfDRight. I'm recalling how scornful you and Pioneer were of Eminem and white rappers, ridiculing the idea that they would infringe on a genre that was black in origin. And surely you are aware of the caste system of colorism and elitism that exists within the black race itself. Every ethnicity thinks they're better than other ones and are not above discriminating against or stereotyping different groups. The ruling class always looks down on their underlings. but believe what you want to believe. 

9 hours ago, ProfD said:

believe black folks would be different if the tables were turned. We really are a peaceful and loving people under the right conditions. We're not savage and barbaric. 

Did you read Destructions of Black Civilization by Chancellor Williams? or Civilization or Barbarism by Chek Ante Diop? Or Worlds Greatest Men and Women of Color By JA Rogers? Black people are not pacifists. We have been as savage or barbaric as circumstances have lead us to be. That’s because we are human. If you look at the last year as you have seen Blacks exercise power many resentful and manipulative have missed used that power. The notion that Blacks cannot be racist is a racist trope in itself. The problem with people like @Cyniqueis that they are trapped in paradigms that were created by our people and others for conditions that don’t exist today. They encompass deeming and limiting ideas of what Black is because of the reaction to White Repression.

Why don't you try reading something other than what reinforces what you want to hear

Do you even know what the book Red Summer is even about?  https://g.co/kgs/v8J6em You have been converted to a hard wired human bot. That you would even say that this supports some nefarious narrative  shows your pure programming or ignorance. If I were to assign my self image to you we would be having a much broader and productive discussion.

@ProfDRight. I'm recalling how scornful you and Pioneer were of Eminem and white rappers, ridiculing the idea that they would infringe on a genre that was black in origin.

In that discussion, I mentioned that Hip-Hop was created by black folks. We brought Eminem into the game.

In typical fashion, white folks catapulted Eminem into the stratosphere because he is one of their own doing black music. I don't see that as scorn and ridicule. Just facts. 

The system of racism (white supremacy) which is the power to subjugate other groups of people is way beyond and has proven to be far more destructive than a caste system of colorism and elitism.

Colorism and elitism within the system of racism is the equivalent of prisoners throwing shade at each other based on complexion and who has better food, housing and clothing. 😁

3 hours ago, daniellegfny said:

Black people are not pacifists. We have been as savage or barbaric as circumstances have lead us to be. That’s because we are human. 

All human beings have the capacity to be good or evil. That's why I wrote that black folks are peaceful and loving under the right conditions.

If black folks were savage and barbaric by nature, they would have never been slaves in the first place.  If it was in our DNA, we would not be living under a system of racism white supremacy. 😎

4 hours ago, daniellegfny said:

Do you even know what the book Red Summer is even about?  https://g.co/kgs/v8J6em You have been converted to a hard wired human bot. That you would even say that this supports some nefarious narrative  shows your pure programming or ignorance. If I were to assign my self image to you we would be having a much broader and productive discussion.

@daniellegfny I don't make any qualms about being frivolous in my politics.  Those who are serious and idealistic about theirs always end up disillusioned, something you with all of your books and store bought wisdom will eventually be. I don't gravitate toward conservative right wing Republicanism. Why? I simply don't like or relate to the people who identify as being of this persuasion.  i prefer being on the same side of those with whom i have rapport when it comes to my views on society, keeping in mind that the Democrats and Republicans are the 2 heads of the same capitalistic dragon that is America.

For the first 12 years of my life the only president I knew was Franklin Delano Roosevelt, and this is what sealed my loyalties to the Democratic party and over the years through the 15 different presidents and 7 major wars,  I learned a thing or two, in spite of  your trying  to dismiss my authenticity. In my 88 years of living, I have witnessed and experienced  history, during which time very little changed when it came to the quality of my life. And it should be noted that i am pragmatic not altruistic. Nor am I a political activist. I am just someone who agitates smug people.

You are relying on the words authors have written about events, i am recalling and remembering them. In any case i have chosen the side i want to be on so i won't be turning in to you and Mzuri singing the praises of the Republican party. 

1 hour ago, ProfD said:
11 hours ago, Cynique said:

@ProfDRight. I'm recalling how scornful you and Pioneer were of Eminem and white rappers, ridiculing the idea that they would infringe on a genre that was black in origin.

In that discussion, I mentioned that Hip-Hop was created by black folks. We brought Eminem into the game.

In typical fashion, white folks catapulted Eminem into the stratosphere because he is one of their own doing black music. I don't see that as scorn and ridicule. Just facts. 

The system of racism (white supremacy) which is the power to subjugate other groups of people is way beyond and has proven to be far more destructive than a caste system of colorism and elitism.

Colorism and elitism within the system of racism is the equivalent of prisoners throwing shade at each other based on complexion and who has better food, housing and clothing. 😁

Your observations, though interesting, didn't convince me that black people would not be racist if the tables were turned and they were in control.

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Cynique said:

Your observations, though interesting, didn't convince me that black people would not be racist if the tables were turned and they were in control.

My observations and opinions only serve to add to the topics of discussion.  It is not my intent to convince someone to think differently. Most folks are set in that regard.😎

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, ProfD said:

is not my intent to convince someone to think differently

Well said.

23 minutes ago, Cynique said:

In my 88 years of living

An old fool 🤣

27 minutes ago, Cynique said:

at the Democrats and Republicans are the 2 heads of the same capitalistic dragon that is America.

Capitalism isn’t the problem.

• Haha 1

57 minutes ago, daniellegfny said:

don't make any qualms about being frivolous in my politics.  Those who are serious and idealistic about theirs always end up disillusioned, something you with all of your books and store bought wisdom will eventually be

You don’t have the vocabulary to analyze me.

I  beg to differ. You are definitely a mega-maniac.

49 minutes ago, daniellegfny said:

In my 88 years of living

An old fool 🤣

Be advised that a compliment from you would be an insult. 

53 minutes ago, daniellegfny said:

at the Democrats and Republicans are the 2 heads of the same capitalistic dragon that is America.

Capitalism isn’t the problem.

You don't know a problem from a solution.  BTW, You are not a visionary and your hopes will never be fulfilled. 😁

1 hour ago, ProfD said:

My observations and opinions only serve to add to the topics of discussion.  It is not my intent to convince someone to think differently. Most folks are set in that regard.😎

@ProfD Maybe you should've  kept that in mind when you questioned the observation i made about black folks in power being racist toward whites.  🤔

17 minutes ago, Cynique said:

Maybe you should've  kept that in mind when you questioned the observation i made about black folks in power being racist toward whites.  🤔

In furthering the discussion, I thought it was a fair question to ask with regard to the statement you made.  In turn, you asked me the same question. I thought it was a reasonable dialog.

I don't see where we were challenging observations and opinions or trying to convince one another to think differently.  In fact, I'm prohibited from doing that by code.😉😎

36 minutes ago, ProfD said:

n furthering the discussion, I thought it was a fair question to ask with regard to the statement you made.  In turn, you asked me the same question. I thought it was a reasonable dialog.

What question did I ask you?? 

10 minutes ago, Cynique said:

What question did I ask you?? 

17 hours ago, Cynique said: