Forgive me.

Ldvirtue

I'm not sure why people can't come to terms Or won't come to terms with the necessity of forgiveness that comes with learning.

It's learning to love every man where he is found. a man is not bound by his circumstances he is not hostage to his past. a man should learn from his ancestors so that he Doesn't have to look back.  Referencing is required. It's like a map in time. You may have to walk the road more then once to commit it in your mind.   Imagine us the Atlas. each man a different place. each man a different journey and no two journeys In time should be a raced. Imagine some roads rocky, other roads completely hilled some roads are on cliffs and some roads Are on hard ground that needs to be tilled.   His journey might require prudence some patients depending on the need in the end. his journey might be deemed Mind blowing depending on what others might see but every journey is to a place that is necessary to the whole because how far have we ever gotten exploring on our own.  we stop along the way as most of us should while some Blow past the beauty and fail to take the time to see that every movement with In the journey is motivation to the Others that need something to believe. Good or bad, history was made and in the sacrifice of others many roads where paved.  In the name of progress pushing past being the norm we learned to be tolerant As we took fear past a place we determine to be a harm. so as we looked on this cultures Divide we learn from one another and we forgive Laying aside our pride. We can't stay divided forever. we can't or we shouldn't Live solely in the past. we must hold on to each other together because the journey is not over until forgiveness is all that last.

Forgive me! 

• Thanks 1