America, the Ugly

"BigBuck" is having a field day with assorted "member" profiles on this board. Altho he isn't listed as a member, if he has infiltrated your "friend" list, by clicking on to his name you will be exposed to the foul excrement of this racist asshole. :huh:

At some point, however, all you can do is laugh at this drivel because it's so over-the-top it loses its effect. The President of the United States, who is a man of color, neutralizes these stereotypes, and white trailer park trash rivals them. <_<

"BigBuck" is having a field day with assorted "member" profiles on this board. Altho he isn't listed as a member, if he has infiltrated your "friend" list, by clicking on to his name you will be exposed to the foul excrement of this racist asshole.

Ummmmm......I've been away for a while, so please bring me up to speed. Who is "Bigbuck"???

I just posted some pics of my boyfriend and I on Thumper's Corner in this thread.

### OK. I saw the pics. They were nice......

PLEASE don't you ever say anything else to me about the CIA brainwashing me to date White men!

### Excuse me????? Please post one thread or commentary where I said the CIA was brain washing you to date white men!! I'm afraid you have me confused with someone else my dear.......

Photo link is HERE nicca

### Saw you photos and I have no issues with them. So what's up with the childish race name calling? Thought you out grew that.....

And Posr A. Posr is Black American born in New York City thank U very much.

### Uhhhhhhh.....Are you "not" taking your meds? Why are you making insinuations that I have somehow or some where made disparaging remarks about your friends, acquaintances or photos.....???????

Kola I did not notice the photos post until you provided the link. You have some nice shots with a wide variety of people -- pretty cool.

Xeon, Bigfuck and his pals basically trashed the discussion board last weekend with a boat load of very racist posts. If I were still using the software I was using before the upgrade, I would have had to shut the discussion boards down completely.

The effects were extensive, but realtively easy to clean up. Some people where hit with a ton of drect email message that I'm not sure I can clean out as I don't have access to direct messages between posters. At least one frequent poster here bailed as a result.

Xeon, Bigfuck and his pals basically trashed the discussion board last weekend with a boat load of very racist posts. If I were still using the software I was using before the upgrade, I would have had to shut the discussion boards down completely.

Wow! Thanks for explaining Troy. I missed that. Guess it was a good thing.......