Racial Re-Location. Neely Fuller Jr's Predictions Fullfilled Over and Over

Obviously I'm not the only person this "mandate" is impacting.
Hundreds of thousands if not millions of Black people are going to be impacted by this.

Listen to the first few seconds of this clip:

Neely Fuller is a wise man who has seen this shit coming DECADES ago and warned us about it.

IMO, it's great that a recorded repository of NF Jr's teaching exists. Unfortunately, I believe when he leaves the planet nobody else will carry the torch. 

As it relates to relocation, until folks have their own land from which they cannot be booted,  it's a good idea to learn how to roll with the punches when it comes to moving.

The military does a great job in that regard. Most folks in uniform never live in one place long enough to get too comfortable and/or call it home. 😎

While preaching “owning one’s land from which they cannot be booted” is a good tactic, it has obvious drawbacks.

Because we have read time and time again how thousands of Blacks were forced from their lands, homes and businesses through violence or financial and legal chicanery.

As far as learning racial codes and other perceived social animus secrets: Every bit of defensive knowledge helps.

However, far too many Black people remain wholly ignorant of the danger they face these days. And that is because of complacency, materialism and inner betrayal.

I bet most Black citizens have no clue that in certain states, they have actually lost their Right to Vote. In September 2013, the Supreme Court ruled 5 - 4 that Section 4 of the Voting Rights Act of 1965 was unconstitutional.

Section 4 determined which U.S. states must receive permission from the Justice Department or a federal court in Washington before they made minor changes to voting procedures, like moving a polling place, or major ones, like redrawing electoral districts.

This allowed nine states, mostly in the South, to change their election laws without advance federal approval.

And since Trump’s 2020 defeat, several states have passed Voter Suppression laws. While Blacks can still freely vote in Blue States, I personally believe Democrats’ chances of turning Texas purple, then perhaps, blue have disappeared forever

It is a terrible shame what has happened to the proud legacy of the Black Farmer in the U.S.

https://www.thenation.com/article/society/black-farmers-pigford-debt/

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Stefan said:

While preaching “owning one’s land from which they cannot be booted” is a good tactic, it has obvious drawbacks.

Because we have read time and time again how thousands of Blacks were forced from their lands, homes and businesses through violence or financial and legal chicanery.

As far learning racial codes and other perceived social animus secrets: Every bit of defensive knowledge helps.

However, far too many Black people remain wholly ignorant of the danger they face these days. And that is because of complacency, materialism and inner betrayal.

I bet most Black citizens have no clue that in certain states, they have actually lost their Right to Vote. 

It is a terrible shame what has happened to the proud legacy of the Black Farmer in the U.S.

Sure. To this day, Afroamericans are still incapable of defending themselves against violence and hostile takeovers. 

It certainly doesn't help that AfroAmericans have been anesthetized with gross consumerism and materialism into believing the struggle is over and white supremacy doesn't exist. 

The self-hatred and self-inflicted problems AfroAmericans deal with are by-products of an inability to fight the real enemy. 

As I just wrote in another thread, the failure to pass on history, knowledge, wealth and  build a solid infrastructure to support each other is our biggest problem. 😎

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
Guest strvn

@ ProfD, there are millions if not billions of Us that will carry on the torch. 

I for one.  I even made songs dedicated to Mr. Fuller and Dr. Francess Cress Welsing.

You can view them @:  YouTube Links:

White Supremacy, Is Not Easy To Destroy@  https://youtu.be/feAsRzgZL64

NEELY FULLER JR. SONG: @ https://youtu.be/41tWvoh0lKY

THE CODE SONG. Honoring Dr. Frances Cress Welsing And Mr. Neely Fuller Jr.: @ https://youtu.be/s7VSKloBfK8

Crack Was Made For Blacks: @ https://youtu.be/v80Q5eMsmaE

Music will be around Lo-o-o-o-ong after we have all transformed.

Hope this helps,

Peace!