Black Admixture in Non Black People Groups

When I use the term "black," I am referring to both the Australoid and African peoples.

I think that some people  who belong to other racial categories have  a visible black admixture.

According to anthropologists, there are two "black" races of people who look almost exactly alike but are not related. The first is the African or Negroid race which consists of all Sub-Saharan black people.  Then there is the Australoid race which includes  Australian aboriginals, Southeast Asian Negritos, and South Pacific Melanesians.

But, both groups share phenotypical similarities of very dark skin, broad noses, full lips, and kinky hair(except for Australian aboriginal).

Southeast Asians are members of the Mongoloid race that have a lot of Negrito/Australoid admixture. Archaeologist Peter Bellwood once referred to the region as being a clinal "Mongoloid-Australoid Zone."

Even the language that Southeast Asians speak is classified as being Austronesian.

This is due to the fact that Negritos were the native people of Southeast Asia and maybe China.

You can see it in some Filipinos.

Daniel-Cabrera_3370863b.jpg.7c6e9a0c7612a1e421b2b519b6e571b2.jpg 

stock-photo-tanay-philippines-may-indigenous-people-from-the-dumagat-tribe-line-up-to-receive-gifts-of-456270016.jpg.ce973971ae34d77d7d8d89fd09f79465.jpg

The Negrito admixture manifests itself through  through darker skin, rounder faces, broader noses and fuller lips.

The line of  demarcation between Mongoloid and Negrito  really becomes blurred in the Aeta People.

East Indians also manifest Australoid features because an Australoid Aboriginal-like people were the original inhabitants of India.
They are basically a mixture of the Mediterranean race and Australoids.

2054764221_578069642-1024x1024Mumbai.thumb.jpg.8d5c364ad228ef147872066e01c60113.jpg

There is a sizable degree of African admixture in some Latin American mestizos as a result of the African slave trade. Even though the term mestizos is mostly applied to people of mixed Spanish and Indian ancestry, it does not exclude some degree of African admixture. The term Mestizo means mixed blood in Spanish. The following picture is of a Venezuelan family. The Second picture is of an Afro mestizo family in Mexico.

VENEZUELA-BORDER-AID_800.jpg.f26e5edb32fba1b880cf2b08c4e9fce7.jpg

mg_1312.thumb.jpeg.5450479227880aadf45bb59fb76a7b92.jpeg

A lot of Middle Easterners, especially North Africans have a noticeable Sub-Sahara Strain.
Many Egyptian and Moroccan children are almost indistinguishable from mulatto with their swarthy skins and curly hair.

Of course the biggest difference between these people and blacks is that they are not  black.

In fact, some of them would become offended if you suggested they had some African or Australoid ancestry.

But, Negroid/Australoid features are still exhibited in their phenotypes.

They are mixed at best.

images 13.jpg

On 12/2/2021 at 10:49 AM, ProfD said:

IMO, phenotype only leads to confusion. 

Abso-feaking-lutely.  

You don't even have to leave Detroit to see Black people who, phenotypically, are all over the map. They are still so called Black people.

This become even more confusing and scientifically unfounded when you introduce the notion of "race" into the picture. There is one human race.

It is best to talk about humans in terms of culture or ethnicity, these matter much more than what people look like.

9 hours ago, Troy said:

There is one human race.

It is best to talk about humans in terms of culture or ethnicity, these matter much more than what people look like.

This morning, I heard there is a 492 foot long wide asteroid traveling at 14k miles per hour that will come within 2 million miles of the Earth. 

While this asteroid will not impact the Earth, it is close enough to be worthy of attention, er, scientific curiousity.

That's kinda how I feel about the human race.  IMO, we're still several million miles away from being in balance. 

I probably won't live long enough to see balance within the human race but that won't stop me from preaching it during my time on the rock. 😎

2 hours ago, ProfD said:

I probably won't live long enough to see balance within the human race...

I don't think anyone will live that long, it is not in our DNA.  Whenever different groups of us get together we always end up killing each other and taking their resources. We can't help ourselves.  The best we can do is carve our a community for ourselves in which life is tolerable, and occasional pleasurable 😉

Perhaps in 100 millennia, homo spaiens will evolve to a point where there is indeed balance and harmony across the entire species. 

I think the asteroid has a non-zero change of actually hitting us, we just don't want to cause a panic.

Whatever came of those aliens that we filmed flying around here recently?

8 hours ago, Troy said:

Abso-feaking-lutely.  

You don't even have to leave Detroit to see Black people who, phenotypically, are all over the map. They are still so called Black people.

This become even more confusing and scientifically unfounded when you introduce the notion of "race" into the picture. There is one human race.

I think you're absolutely right about talking in terms of ethnicity and culture rather than race. This would help us challenge ideas and values that underlie systemic racism. But none of this is easy. People don't want to learn or think on a deep level. They want to hold onto familiar and longstanding beliefs about themselves and others that are wrong. People want goods and benefits for their own group not others. Capitalism while not all bad does fuel conflict among peoples which gets worse when race becomes an issue.  

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Troy said:

Whatever came of those aliens that we filmed flying around here recently?

They either dropped off the virus or didn't want any parts of it. Either way, they decided not to stay.  They'll catch up with us later.😁😎

• Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

People usually ditch their crutches when they are HEALED or atleast HEALING.

No one discards their crutches WHILE their mobility is still severely impaired.

In that case, you might as well keep yours because everyone else is running to catch the next bus to success.

Assuming you're a 'real' man :-), just for you, (Official Title - Stupid Black Men: How to Play the Race Card--and Lose Audio) "https://www.am*zon.com/Stupid-Black-Men-Play-Card/dp/1597771961"...

On 12/2/2021 at 8:49 AM, ProfD said:

IMO, phenotype only leads to confusion.  it's easier for me to classify people as white or non-white. 

Beyond that, I'm trying to figure out how we can bring balance among all human beings.😎

"how we can bring balance among all human beings" ?

Stop thinking about race.

45 minutes ago, nels said:

"how we can bring balance among all human beings" ?

Stop thinking about race.

Under current conditions, race is a factor in human relations especially to those in power.

White and non-white just makes it easier for me to identify the most powerful people on the planet. 😎 

1 hour ago, Troy said:

One day, but not in our life time.

1 hour ago, Troy said:

One day, but not in our life time.

Curiously, why do you think that? IMO and from decades of observation, one thing almost every person who identifies as black or any part part thereof knows, is that the stronger or heavier your Negroid phenotype is, the more sensitive you either are or may eventually become to physical racial identity. Unfortunately, a lot of so-called black people tend to carry this mindset throughout their entire life, cheating themselves by allowing others to define who they are. Even more disturbing, many of these same folks appear to devote a lot of their time, energy and money trying to un-black themselves through plastic surgery, chemical and topical treatments, marriage, social association, professional positioning, and the like. Sometimes, it is what it is.

• Like 1