A Carey Package

Did anybody see Tavis Smiley on Bill Maher's TV show this past week? I know if ol carey watched it he had to have been apoplectic with what Tavis and Bill had to say about Obama as they gave new meaning to the word "hater" - the label carey pins on anybody who doesn't kiss the same asses he does. Bill and Tavis both calmly stated with clarity and logic their cases for being disappointed with Obama, or as Carey calls this: "hatin". Not being a particular fan of Tavis, I have to admit that he gives the distinct impression that he thinks the country would be better served if he was president. Bill gets my vote because unlike most white liberals he’s not a hypocrite.

And it's not like carey, himself, is full of sweetness and love. I'll bet that if he watched the NBA all-star game this week, his bowels had to be backing up everytime Lebron James scored, making himself less qualified for the hate carey harbors for him. And carey has to be stewing about the coach of the year specuation that persists about Chicago Bulls' Tom Thibodeau, who he hates along with top-5 center Joakim Noah. Of course Carey will continue to maintain that he knows more than sportswriters and commentators because they are paid to say good things about athletes, a ridiculous claim considering how these media vultures descend on any player who doesn’t live up to the hype. Just ask Chicago Bear quarterback, Jay Cutler.

And while I’m at it, hopefully Carey had on his diaper if he happened to have read the post where I didn't show enough love for the author who checked in to promote his new book on relationships. Too bad “bookfan” had to do what Carey is too inept to do which was to tweak one of my corrections in regard to the use of an apostrophe. What can I say? I got a thing about apostrophes. Hopefully it won't turn into the obsessive-compulsive disorder that afflicts Carey when it comes to washing his teeth 10 times day. (They say the tongue can be the culprit when it comes to halitosis, so give that inert slab of blubber that stuffs your mouth a swab, too, carey) :D I thought your essay where you made mention of this mania was going to be about Prince's song "if I were your girl friend" but from what I could discern before losing interest, it was nothing more than your typical blather.

Well, enough of passing the time about nothing. 'Guess I'll stroke my purring black cat, as I lounge in my filmy, flowing, lavender khaftan and brush my silky, silver locks before I enjoy a tasty repast of ambrosia and nectar. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, it's been 2 weeks and since you didn't get 1 comment, I'll give you a helping hand. Yes, I am here to take you out of your misery.

But first, why don't you just admit it,... you love me. What else can explain your lack of sleep until you call my name.? And yes, I saw all the programs you mentioned. And yes, I don't agree with your assessments.

And thanks for reading my blog/posts. And it's so Ironic that you read my post "if You Were My Girl Friend". I mean, you read the post and you played the Prince youtube video, right? So, even though you were trying to find ways to be my girlfriend, vanguish that from your mind. That could never happen because I like women that can't take their teeth out, and your breath stinks.

Ooooh, shit. Don't flatter yourself. There's nothing about you that strikes my fancy, carey. I wonder, myself, why I can't stand you but it sure has nothing to do with secretly liking you. I find you obnoxious. (Xeon always sounded like my kind of guy.) ;)

If anybody hasn't noticed by now, I have a difficult time not having the last word. I may be late in getting around to it but I am ever vigilant for a chance to slam you, hence the "carey package" commentary. Plus, it was a slow week and I had nothing better to do but skim over your "girlfriend" tripe. I have not, however, visited your blog in months, so can that lie. ::huh:

I wonder why nobody but you did respond to my post. Where are all the people who worship and adore you??? Guess they're too wimpish and dumb to step up and defend your honor. That's why they like you. :P

Guess ol carey stumbled on back down his gopher hole to brush his teeth - again. Gotta keep those choppers in shape so he can gnaw on his toenails. :(

Poor fool. He spent 2 weeks fantasizing about me calling out his name, hardly able to wait for the time to pass so he could make a “triumphant” return, imagining that I was anxiously waiting for him to surface. Not. I figured I had shut the ol fart down. :rolleyes:

And why carey thinks responses are a big deal, I don’t know. It’s "a given" that lurkers will read your posts but rarely reply to them. Dufus hasn’t figured this out yet. :blink:

• 3 weeks later...

Okay, let me check my list... here it is, "dufus". You've used that 25 times, you'll have to come up with a few more original names.

But check this. Coming from the mouth of a fellow Chicagoan, Jon Greengurg of ESPN Chicago, he too is questioning Rose's ability to continue to carry all the load of your Bulls.

I didn't say it this time, he did. Read http://sports.espn.go.com/chicago/nba/columns/story?columnist=greenberg_jon&id=6243399

Ok. Rose just said himself that his body was feeling beat up and was excused from practice yesterday. I think he only played 26 minutes tonight. With a playoff spot cinched the bench is eager to take up his slack. Rose is the one who wanted to take over the games and didn't want to be pulled. I don't think the coaching staff will have a problem with giving him some rest now.