Questions to the grown folks

Ldvirtue

Was Wondering Where The Grown Folks Are. It's Like Aiming For The Moon And Wishing On Stars 🤔 Real Conversations Coming Your Way. Bringing Solutions Should Be The New Dance Craze. Scary Minds Trying To Find A Way To Lossen The Noose That We Are Taught By The Masters To Ingore While We Open Eyed Are Blinded By The Indocurated Information We Are Taught In Our Youth. Yes I Believed Too. My Cultures Mismanaged Story Not Only Jaded By The Chalked Outlined Street But Dripping In Blood And Bought As My Truth Is Shoved To The Credits Which Are Decorated By Those Now Coined Deceased. My Forefathers Never Existed, Thier Names Changed So My Children Would Die In The Street. To Cut The Head Of The Beast Is To Leave The Strongest Of Us The Outcome Of Being incomplete so They Stole My Soul Causing Me To Roam All Alone Then Walk In Anger When They Call Their Social Distructon What it Is Was Which Is Wrong. Yes You Where For Not Calling My Black Beautiful Which it Is. So we as grown Folks my change the narrative and give respect to mystery as we teach the next generation how to live.