Vaccine File Sealed for Five Decades

https://www.reuters.com/legal/government/wait-what-fda-wants-55-years-process-foia-request-over-vaccine-data-2021-11-18/

Emergency Use Authorization was granted by FDA at warp speed but they need 55 years to tell us what's in the vax. 

If the youngest person eligible to get the vax today is 5 years old, they will be 60 years old before they can find out why they can glow in the dark on certain days of the week.😁

I know the government can be slow when it comes to getting things done. This doesn't seem like a case of red tape. Reads more like a tub of super glue. 😁😎

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, ProfD said:

Emergency Use Authorization was granted by FDA at warp speed but they need 55 years to tell us what's in the vax. 

If the youngest person eligible to get the vax today is 5 years old, they will be 60 years old before they can find out why they can glow in the dark on certain days of the week.😁

I know the government can be slow when it comes to getting things done. This doesn't seem like a case of red tape. Reads more like a tub of super glue. 😁😎

************************************************************************************

So much for transparency.  Government should be  
giving the people more information, not withholding 
their findings and facts under a shroud of secrecy.

There are so many unanswered questions regarding

this "vaccine," they should be trying to put our minds

at ease, not causing further anxiety about our health,

our lives, and the welfare of our loved ones.

Citizens are being mandated to get vaccinated, while 
there are reports of thousands of deaths and various 
dangerous side effects. 

CDC Adverse Events Reported After COVID-19 Vaccination

The latest news is that the CDC is recommending that 
Americans do NOT get the Johnson and Johnson vaccine.
This news comes after 16M people have already taken 
that particular vaccination.

CDC Warns Americans NOT To Get J&J Shot Over Blood Clot Risk

How does it feel to have had the J&J vaccine, but now the 

government is telling people not to take it?  How was J&J 

allowed to distribute their vaccine when it was not safe 

to do so.

Everything about this whole situation is frustrating and 
frightening.

************************************************************************************

• Like 1

I have not been following the story, nor did i read the article. I would assume this is more for intellectual property and protecting trade secrets. Am I wrong about this?

The FDA approved the vaccine, so Isn’t it fair to assume it is safe, especially when one considers the lives saved?

Besides, knowing what the vaccine contains is not gonna help me, I’m still dependent upon someone else explaning it to me and we are back to the transparency issue…

i got boosted yesterday.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Troy said:

I have not been following the story, nor did i read the article. I would assume this is more for intellectual property and protecting trade secrets. Am I wrong about this?

The FDA approved the vaccine, so Isn’t it fair to assume it is safe, especially when one considers the lives saved?

Besides, knowing what the vaccine contains is not gonna help me, I’m still dependent upon someone else explaning it to me and we are back to the transparency issue…

i got boosted yesterday.

Good Morning @Troy

😀

The article is a four-minute read.

Trade secrets, contents and formulas are protected by

patents, and all of that information will be redacted by

FDA FOIA staff, so scientists and professors requesting

the information are not interested in that.   

Scientists could test the actual vaccine to determine

its components, if that is what they wanted to know.

According to the article, they are interested in the safety 

and efficacy of the vaccine, and that is why they are 

requesting access to the 300+ thousand pages of 

information.

FDA has offered to release 500 pages per month, so 

that sounds like there is a cover-up going on.  500 

pages per month will take 54.8 years to release.

As to FDA approval of the vaccines, obviously there is

not enough testing if the CDC is now warning against 

the J&J vaccine because it might cause blood clots.

• Like 1

After rushing  the vax to market and encouraging folks to get stuck, the lack of transparency on the back end is a head scratcher. 

There should be no reason to hide something especially if it's intended to save millions of lives. 😎

• Like 1

In related news, as folks are faced with the Omicron variant, there are long lines of people waiting to be tested in certain places. 

The government is pushing to have about 500 million home test kits available.  A former virus czar thinks we should be producing 1-2 billion test kits per month.

I cannot help but to wonder why we have never had test kits for the flu or common cold.  😁😎

• Like 1

On 12/22/2021 at 6:38 PM, Mzuri said:

Army to announce it has developed a single vaccine that protects from ALL variants of COVID and SARS

Two years in development caught my attention because it coincides with pandemic outbreak.

SARS-CoV (Severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus) was identified  in 2003.   

Scientists have had almost 20 years to play with the virus from mutation to deployment to treatment.  

That's why they want to hide the file for five decades.  Follow the money and watch their hands. 😎

• Like 1

The Daily Mail’s source is Defense One. Can anyone vouch for the veracity of this source? 

Obviously, I’m somewhat distrustful of sources who claim the government is hiding something with regard to the vaccine.

Maybe they are, but you’d also have to believe this supposed lack of transparency out weights any benefit from the vaccine.  Which does not make sense to me. It begs the question, “why?”

Time will tell.

• Like 1

ProfD

Sometimes you just have to sit back and let things run it's course.

After preaching for years and months about the dangers if this poision they're pushing on folks.  If we haven't gotten the picture by now...well.

After rushing  the vax to market and encouraging folks to get stuck, the lack of transparency on the back end is a head scratcher. 

There should be no reason to hide something especially if it's intended to save millions of lives.

Exactly.
"If" is the key word in your statement; because it qualifies that conditions must be met for it to be so....lol.

If it were intended to save millions of lives....but that intention has certainly been called into question.

Troy

Maybe they are, but you’d also have to believe this supposed lack of transparency out weights any benefit from the vaccine.  Which does not make sense to me. It begs the question, “why?”

That's basically asking...why would someone LIE instead of telling the truth.

There could be a million different reasons.

On 12/16/2021 at 9:05 PM, ProfD said:

https://www.reuters.com/legal/government/wait-what-fda-wants-55-years-process-foia-request-over-vaccine-data-2021-11-18/

More government corruption.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/biden-defense-secretary-lloyd-austin-tests-positive-for-covid-19

As more fully vaxxed & boosted folks test positive they're either going to 1) stop reporting because it doesn't encourage unvaxxed folks to get a jab or 2) stop testing and start accepting and treating this virus like the flu. 😁😎

ProfD

They're already started doing both 1 and 2.
Infact, they started doing both in early 2021.

The racists who started the virus in the first place have been dropping little hints here and there all through out the pandemic that people would have to "learn to live with it" which is basically treating it like the common cold or flu.
Just learn to live with it and accept it....including the death and disability.

They're just getting bolder and bolder with it now.

Remember early on in the Pandemic when they kept pointing to Sweden and how Sweden and Norway and other northern European nations were pretty much keeping their society open and ignoring the deaths and disabilities from the virus.....until things got so bad could no longer just "ignore" it.
Even back then they wanted America to just "get used" to the death and destruction caused by Covid.
Now the mainstreams is pushing this approach out in the open.

@Pioneer1, as of today, they're still encouraging folks to get jabbed and boosted and tested.  They've got long lines of folks waiting to be tested before they can go back to work or school.  They are sending out home test kits. 

The reality is that EVERYONE will be exposed to the virus.  Some folks will feel nothing, others will get sick and unfortunately, some folks are going to die.  That's how viruses have always worked.  This one just happens to be a man-made virus. 

As you mentioned above...it's all about population control.  Not just in terms of reducing the number of people on the planet.  More importantly, controlling how people live, work and play. 😎