Covid Vaccines are A THREAT TO THE BLACK COMMUNITY, according to Author of “Vaccines Are Dangerous!” (?)

Minister Farrakhan has BEEN warning us about vaccines and other medicines from these racist devils, and he's been doing so for DECADES.

Other Ministers like Rizza Islam and Wesley Muhammad have also been recent warners.

No need to re-invent the wheel.....we've already had decades upon decades of warnings to educated us on the dangers of taking the devil's poisons.

As mentioned in another thread, the  virus and vax is a form of world population control. 

It's not aimed at one group of people.  It's aimed at all of humanity.

Using the fear of death, world leaders are controlling how people live, work and play. 

When you can force people to put a foreign substance into their bodies, the sky is the limit in what you can make them do.  

I cannot give a definitive date on when this exercise will be over but rest assured that human beings won't put up with it indefinitely. 

At some point, folks will accept the reality that we are born to die. The question I have is how long do folks think they're supposed to live. 😄

Father Time is undefeated when it comes to putting a year on the other side of that dash on the tombstone. 😎

The notion that "vaccines are dangerous" is ludicrous.  

This idea is the raving of people who are no knowledge of the devastation that the diseases vaccines protect us from have caused.  Life expectancies despite pollution, processed foods, and more sedentary modern lifestyles are dramatically higher -- largely due to vaccines.

Of course life expectancy have actually been dropping largely because almost 900,000 people have died unnecessarily, because of Covid.  Surely we all know someone who has died from Covid during the pandemic, why is believe the vaccines are a form of population control makes no sense to me.

Wouldn't it be much easier to reduce the population -- especially the Black population -- by doing nothing?

On another note: I do believe Pharma will push additional boosters for variations of Covid.  But their incentive is purely financial, which is a flaw in how we provide healthcare -- not a diabolical plan of the Illuminati

@Troy, vaccines have played a part in increased life expectancy along with other medications, better sanitation practices, food processing and storage capabilities and other technologies.

Slow down...900k deaths out of a population of 335M people doesn't drop US life expectancy to any significant degree. 😉 

Personally, I do not know of ONE person who has died of the achoo virus.  I know many folks who have survived it though. 

In fact, millions of unvaccinated people have survived the virus.  Not a knock against the vax whatsoever.  Just stating the facts.

When I wrote the virus and vax is a form of a population control, I wasn't referring to deaths. 

This current exercise is a form of population control from a mental and physical perspective.

For many decades now, they have been controlling population through diseases, foods, medications, etc.

Now, they are opening and closing businesses at will and telling folks where they can and cannot go and what they must do.

There is no incentive in killing off too many people at any given time. Reducing population requires a delicate balance in order to maintain status quo. 

For example, take senior citizens in the US.  Because of increased life expectancy, old people are a huge drain on the social security system.  But, as long as they have health problems, they need medications.  Drum roll....

Big Pharma is the modern equivalent of oil.  There is a lot of money in selling "legal" drugs.  Medicine sucks the finances out of old people and redistributes the weatlh.

Wealthy folks are running the world into the ground. World leaders are mostly comprised of greedy people who will do their bidding in order to line their own coffers. 

Always watch their hands and follow the money. 😎

************************************************************************************

On 1/4/2022 at 12:48 AM, nels said:

This is from the Gateway article:

“Something like 70 percent of the African American community

are saying they are not going to take the shot,” said Cost. “More

and more African Americans are getting involved in the protests

and the groups in NY and across the country - the perception

that only white people are against the vaccine is false. My task

is to try to wake up more and more people - Black, White,

Hispanic and Asian on these issues and get more and more of us

involved in these organizations fighting against the mandates.”

So it's obvious that most Black people do not think that the

COVID vaccines are safe.  Part of this is because VP Harris 

made disparaging remarks against the "Trump" vaccine,

and now nobody wants it.

Besides that, if these COVID vaccines are so safe, why do 

they cause BLOOD CLOTS and all the other dangerous side 

effects that have been reported, including death.

Who would risk getting blood clots and death? 

Black people aren't stupid.

************************************************************************************

7 hours ago, Troy said:

This idea is the raving of people who are no knowledge of the devastation that the diseases vaccines protect us from have caused.  Life expectancies despite pollution, processed foods, and more sedentary modern lifestyles are dramatically higher -- largely due to vaccines.

Of course life expectancy have actually been dropping largely because almost 900,000 people have died unnecessarily, because of Covid.  Surely we all know someone who has died from Covid during the pandemic, why is believe the vaccines are a form of population control makes no sense to me.

Wouldn't it be much easier to reduce the population -- especially the Black population -- by doing nothing?

On another note: I do believe Pharma will push additional boosters for variations of Covid.  But their incentive is purely financial, which is a flaw in how we provide healthcare -- not a diabolical plan of the Illuminati

Thans for saying this Troy. Black people cannot afford to downplay COVID19 or be anti-vaccine. We will die in huge numbers especially those of us with hypertension, diabetes, obesity, and heart disease. We need to put the Tuskegee Experiment perspective. We can't let that turn us against doctors, healthcare, or government. 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, KENNETH said:

"The notion that "vaccines are dangerous" is ludicrous." ? Really? First, some perspective... Not all vaccines are dangerous, but those vaccines that have not gone through rigorous clinical trials and case studies for at least 5 to 10+ years or more, 'can be' life-altering and extremely deadly on delivery. Preying on the gullible and gaslighting black people into believing that they have to get jabbed, is nothing short of criminal insanity. Black people will NOT die in huge numbers; stop being so gullible and sucking up to the first 20 minutes of every MSM news segment, black radio, sponsored public announcements and the like.

As for hypertension, diabetes, obesity and heart disease, unless hereditary or clinically proven unavoidable, black people are their own worst enemy. Have you ever been to a social function where chain-smoking black folks (both figuratively and literally) nearly have a stroke when they were offered a course of very healthy food instead of salty, sugary, bad carb-loaded greasy fixins'? It's a sight to behold, indeed.

9 hours ago, ProfD said:

Slow down...900k deaths out of a population of 335M people doesn't drop US life expectancy to any significant degree. 😉 

I did not write “significant” but it has had a negative impact on life expectancy wouldn’t  you agree?

The centers for disease control reported on this last year. Other contributors to the decline in life expectancy includes an increase and overdose deaths.

9 hours ago, ProfD said:

In fact, millions of unvaccinated people have survived the virus.  Not a knock against the vax whatsoever.

True, but why ignore the deaths of hundreds of thousands of people who could have been saved with a simple vaccine?

8 hours ago, Mzuri said:

Who would risk getting blood clots and death? 

the risk of dying from Covid unvaxxed is much higher than dying from a blood clot from the vaccine … that is just math.

1 hour ago, nels said:

but those vaccines that have not gone through rigorous clinical trials and case studies for at least 5 to 10+ years or more, 'can be' life-altering and extremely deadly on delivery.

you know the science behind these vaccines not invented yesterday; decades of research was already done.

you should read this article: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sciencenews.org/article/covid-coronavirus-vaccine-development-speed/amp it with help you understand how the vaccine was approved so quickly.

1 hour ago, nels said:

Black people will NOT die in huge numbers;

Black people have already died, disproportionately, in huge numbers. Almost a quarter million Africans have died from Covid.  More than 100,000 black Americans have died from the disease. How people gloss over these death figures boggles the mind.

• Like 1

Now they are saying people will need additional boosters.  

When is this nonsense going to end?

This is from THE DAILY MAIL:

Moderna CEO warns Americans they may need ANOTHER

COVID booster in the fall because the shot's effectiveness

won't 'hold great' after a few months

CEO warns Americans may need yet another booster

2 hours ago, Troy said:

the risk of dying from Covid unvaxxed is much higher than dying from a blood clot from the vaccine … that is just math.

I don't care about math, statistics, ratios, percentages,

probability, or anything else.  I am not taking any vaccine

with those types of side effects.

I have not studied other vaccines, but I don't think there 

have been any other ones that do this sort of damage.

Hopefully the one the Army is developing won't have any

of these crazy issues.  I would be willing to take that, and

since I am an Army wife, I am certain that it will be

available to me.

8 hours ago, Mzuri said:

I don't care about math, statistics, ratios, percentages, probability, or anything else….

Yes, your comments and those of others have made that abundantly clear.

8 hours ago, Mzuri said:

When is this nonsense going to end?

Many years from now if enough of us do not get vaccinated.

Hopefully the army vaccine will be available to you soon, @Mzuri.

10 hours ago, Troy said:

I did not write “significant” but it has had a negative impact on life expectancy wouldn’t  you agree?

True, but why ignore the deaths of hundreds of thousands of people who could have been saved with a simple vaccine?

Black people have already died, disproportionately, in huge numbers. Almost a quarter million Africans have died from Covid.  More than 100,000 black Americans have died from the disease. How people gloss over these death figures boggles the mind.

IMO, at 0.2% of the population, deaths attributed to the virus have not had a negative impact on life expectancy.

Thousands of people die every year from the flu despite the fact that there is a shot for it. 

"Simple" measures could save a millon lives every year whether it's providing  medication, food or housing; ending wars and conflicts; tougher gun control laws and  enforcement, etc.

But, I get it. Most folks are afraid to die. The fear of one's own mortality is enough motivation to get them to do whatever it takes to prevent the inevitable. 

Fear is the easiest way to control people. Instead of being afraid to die, folks should be striving to live life to the fullest in the time they're allowed to be on the planet. 😎

On 1/7/2022 at 8:29 AM, Troy said:

Yes, your comments and those of others have made that abundantly clear.

None of the current COVID vaccines have been properly

tested, nor have they been approved.  The FDA issued an

Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) for them because of

the rampant outbreak of COVID and its dire consequences.

So people saying that the vaccines are safe, they've been

properly tested, or any other similar assertions don't know

what they are talking about.

There is a reason why people can't sue the pharmaceutical 

companies over injuries from the vaccines.  Several reasons 

actually.  Too technical for me to address since I'm not 

an injury lawyer.

The only thing that I know of that is being developed and

tested properly is the Operation Warp Speed vaccine that

I mentioned already.  

In the meanwhile, until that one is ready for distribution,

skeptical people shouldn't be bullied into taking some

janky experimental vaccine.

On 1/7/2022 at 11:57 AM, ProfD said:

IMO, at 0.2% of the population, deaths attributed to the virus have not had a negative impact on life expectancy.

You can go by you own opinion ProdD.  You can easily look up the stats and learn that life expectancy has gone down and see what the leading factors are.

On 1/7/2022 at 11:57 AM, ProfD said:

The fear of one's own mortality is enough motivation to get them to do whatever it takes to prevent the inevitable. 

If that was true people would stop smoking cigarettes immediately.  Fear is not enough of a motivator -- if the action is hard.  Everyone know exercise improves health, but fear of dropping dead from a heart attack provides insufficient motivation to change behavior. 

It is actually Fear + Propaganda that is stopping people from getting vaccinated.  Again fear alone is not enough to motivate people.

14 hours ago, Mzuri said:

None of the current COVID vaccines have been properly tested, nor have they been approved.

This is propaganda.  It is untrue and demonstrably false.  Again the propaganda is FAR more powerful a motivator than fear alone. 

Propaganda defines science and reason. Propaganda has the power to manufacture fear out of thin air.  Propaganda taught the world, for centuries,  that so called "Black" people were subhuman.  Propaganda got people to storm the Whitehouse...

4 hours ago, Troy said:

You can go by you own opinion ProdD.  You can easily look up the stats and learn that life expectancy has gone down and see what the leading factors are.

If that was true people would stop smoking cigarettes immediately.  Fear is not enough of a motivator -- if the action is hard.  Everyone know exercise improves health, but fear of dropping dead from a heart attack provides insufficient motivation to change behavior. 

It is actually Fear + Propaganda that is stopping people from getting vaccinated.  Again fear alone is not enough to motivate people.

@Troy, you're correct...US life expectancy from birth has gone down 1.6 years from 78.9 to 77.3 years. The virus is a factor. 

I totally agree that  fear + propaganda is the motivator in getting folks to change their behaviors. 

Surely, if the media reported deaths due to  cigarettes, drunk driving and obesity on a constant loop every day and the gov't mandated that folks quit smoking, drinking and eating too much or lose employment, people would be more inclined to change those behaviors too.😁😎

On 1/6/2022 at 8:51 PM, Troy said:

the risk of dying from Covid unvaxxed is much higher than dying from a blood clot from the vaccine

From what I've seen, experienced and evaluated over many many decades, there is a really big difference between risk and probability. The COVID vaccine mandate debacle is a flat out scam and black America and potentially every other identifiable group are going to pay a very heavy price for following the herd. It's not the clinical research that you know, think or believe has or may have happened (or is going to happen) at any given point in time, but it's the regressive weaponized nano-level research that's been hidden from the public, that's the real problem.

Agnostically,

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/01/maria-bartiromo-disgusting-know-fact-hydroxychloroquine-ivermectin-work-treat-covid-video/

https://www.foxnews.com/transcript/sunday-morning-futures-on-impact-of-censorship-in-fight-against-covid-19

2 hours ago, nels said:

it's the regressive weaponized nano-level research that's been hidden from the public

@nels

It's the C C P involvement in all of this that's so scary to me.

17 hours ago, ProfD said:

Surely, if the media reported deaths due to  cigarettes, drunk driving and obesity on a constant loop every day and the gov't mandated that folks quit smoking, drinking and eating too much or lose employment, people would be more inclined to change those behaviors too.

Again, it was not just the messaging — that is not enough. The numbers of smokers did not go down until legislation was imposed.

We had to make it virtually illegal  to advertise cigarette and make it almost impossible to smoke them in public and even in some private homes. And despite all the warnings and even dramatic increases in the prices of cigarettes in places like New York City people still smoke cigarettes!

This is why we need mask mandates. Fear alone is not enough to get people to comply. 

14 hours ago, nels said:

…regressive weaponized nano-level research that's been hidden from the public, that's the real problem.

I have not heard this conspiracy theory before. The hyperlinks do not support anything about nano level research Weaponized in the covid-19 vaccination. 

10 hours ago, Troy said:

hyperlinks do not support anything about nano level research

I've noticed 'the' tendency here for some folks to reference subjects that 'some people' may not have full command of, as being a 'conspiracy theory'; I will leave that one alone, for now.

The initial previously referenced hyperlinks were not meant to highlight nano-level research in that reply and context; they could have been left out. For some clarification, what really happens at the nano level may well be far beyond the capacity of the average person (who's not paying attention) to understand...e.g.:

https://www.cas.org/resource/blog/understanding-nanotechnology-covid-19-vaccines

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/31647394/

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2527668/

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7103321/

https://www.env-health.org/IMG/pdf/17-_NANOTECHNOLOGY_AND_HEALTH_RISKS.pdf

In short, nano-level research requires a deep dive in order to understand the real intentions and implications of binding immuno-driven processes and constraints with highly scalable nanomaterials, which can take many shapes and forms. The real danger is in the adverse post-delivery mechanics that come along with the eventual widespread administration of treatments that have been aggressively truncated on the study, research and testing side, at the expense of more well-targeted / executed long-term design and engineering that is directly related to preventing or blunting the effects of global biological, social and economic warfare.

In plain English, there's more to the COVID vaccine push than people know or want to know and once you've received the vaccine, you have absolutely no control whatsoever over the receptors that have been built into the vaccines in order to accommodate some very troubling characteristics and behaviors that you may not like. Some of those receptors specifically exist to enable the attachment of new control mechanisms, while disabling the body's natural ability to defend itself at the same time.

Selected Supplemental Reference & Other Perspectives

https://circleofthedolphins.wordpress.com/2021/08/23/dr-david-martin-weaponized-covid-injections-have-seriously-harmed-and-killed-many-while-bought-and-paid-for-public-officials-continue-to-lie-and-terrorize-the-public/

https://thenewabnormal513330780.wordpress.com/2021/02/06/bioweaponized-covid-vaccines/

https://www.christianitydaily.com/articles/12741/20210729/health-expert-says-covid-vaccine-is-now-socially-weaponized-has-become-a-social-menace.htm

https://sciencebasedmedicine.org/can-mrna-based-covid-19-vaccines-cause-prion-disease/

https://www.globalissues.org/news/2021/01/07/27163

https://fossaorg.wordpress.com/2021/07/29/pfizer-whistleblower-karen-kingston-vaccine-ingredients/

On 1/10/2022 at 3:46 PM, nels said:

Unless they are KN95-type masks in a controlled environment, masks do not work for COVID.

Masks don't work for COVID because the virus 

is airborne and it can enter your system through 

the eyes.

That is why you see most health professionals 

wearing goggles in addition to their masks.

@nels and @Mzuri, you all are going to stop making sense and screwing up the potential sell of KN95 and N95 masks.  😄

Meanwhile, for 2 years now, I cannot help but to think a whole lot of cash has been made on the porous, er, disposable masks folks have been wearing.

I'd imagine the achoo virus condom, er, disposable masks offer a level of protection or as the scientists are now saying, they are still better better than nothing. 

I'm fairly certain that disposable masks and hand wipes will add a lot more  crap to landfills.  I see a lot of them have been discarded on the street and in parking lots.  😎

5 hours ago, ProfD said:

you all are going to stop making sense and screwing up the potential sell of KN95 and N95 masks

LOL! It's already been proven that *N95 masks 'Do Not Work'. Full 3M respirators (and others like them) do (e.g., https://www.3m.com/3M/en_US/respiratory-protection-us/support/center-for-respiratory-protection/respirator-selection/).

On 1/9/2022 at 7:55 AM, Troy said:

On 1/8/2022 at 5:50 PM, Mzuri said:

None of the current COVID vaccines have been properly

tested, nor have they been approved.  The FDA issued an

Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) for them because of

the rampant outbreak of COVID and its dire consequences.

This is propaganda.  It is untrue and demonstrably false.  Again the propaganda is FAR more powerful a motivator than fear alone. 

@Troy

This is NOT propaganda.  It's facts. 

Demonstrate how it is false please.

Why don't you do some research instead of dismissing what

people are saying here.

I don't even like to post links anymore because here you come

with your accusations of conspiracy theories/propaganda.

All of the COVID vaccines and boosters are distributed under

the FDA's Emergency Use Authorization (EUA).

THIS IS FROM THE PFIZER WEBSITE:

NEW YORK & MAINZ, Germany--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Pfizer Inc. (NYSE: PFE) and BioNTech SE (Nasdaq: BNTX) today announced that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has expanded the Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) of a booster dose of the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine to include individuals 12 years of age and older. The booster dose is the same dosage strength (30-µg) as the dose approved in the primary series.

https://www.pfizer.com/news/press-release/press-release-detail/pfizer-and-biontech-receive-us-fda-emergency-use-0

That is all the links I will post on this topic.

There is more about EUA on the other pharma 

sites as well as the FDA site.

Please research this matter for yourself and don't 

dismiss my posts or comments as propaganda 

again.

13 hours ago, Mzuri said:

This is NOT propaganda.  It's facts. 

Demonstrate how it is false please.

Mzuri, I've previously shared information to support the safety of the vaccines.  You can easily visit the Centers for Disease Control's web site and learn all you need to know.  

But if you are convinced the information provided by the VAST majority of scientists, there really is nothing I can show you that will convince you to the contrary.

Remember when I explained  the likelihood of you dying from a blood clot after being vaccinated is far lower than you dying from Covid unvaccinated, describing it as simple math?  You replied that you don't care about math.

Again, for whatever reason you and too many other people do not trust the vaccine, people far smarter than my can't figure out this is the case.

I spoke to some Trump supporting anti-vaxxers (the two characteristics are highly correlated, and are clearly related) last week.  The both contracted Covid and suffered miserably.  Fortunately they did not die.  They are no longer antivaxxers.

I guess the only way some people can learn is the hard way....

13 hours ago, Mzuri said:

Please research this matter for yourself and don't dismiss my posts or comments as propaganda again.

I skimmed the article but failed to see how it supports your position on the safety of the vaccine.  Would you be willing to copy and paste the salient points?

2 hours ago, Troy said:

Would you be willing to copy and paste the salient points?

The salient point is that all the COVID vaccines are approved

under the FDA's Emergency Use Authorization (EUA).

They have NOT undergone the usual stringent testing for 

potency, efficacy and purity to get approved.

That's why there are dangerous side effects, and these  

vaccines do not seem to work very well since there is one

booster after the next.

And you can't sue the pharmaceuticals or anybody else 

if you are injured by a side effect.

Jesus the Christ could promote this vaccine and I still

would not take it.

But if you all enjoy being a pin cushion/guinea pig,

be my guest.