Farrakhan Warns, Advises Obama on Libya

(FinalCall.com | 03-11-2011) - Minister Farrakhan blasted Pres. Obama and Secy. Clinton for their arrogance in meddling in another sovereign nation's affairs and publicly recommending regime change. He then instructed Americans to look beneath the surface to see who stands to benefit from the unrest and warned Pres. Obama to be careful of the words coming from advisors lobbying him to move in with military forces to depose Libya leader, Col. Gadhafi.

Someone explain to me how Obama's behavior is any different than say Bush in Iraq?

Ooops, I forgot Obama is flawless, above reproach with motives pure and 100 righteous. And of course as America's president it is wrong to even suggest that he do something specific for black folks here.

Leadership of the free world has its advantages.

I'm not impressed with Obama's picks. I just looked them up and I see he selected all four #1 seeds to go to the final four -- anybody can do that. Experience demonstrates that no one ever wins a bracket pool by betting like that. A lack of experience can manifest in many ways.

Hopefully we'll have more luck with Obama's choices regarding Libya.

Someone explain to me how Obama's behavior is any different than say Bush in Iraq?

Troy, if you have to ask a ridiculously inane question like that, you don't deserve an answer. Seriously......

Ooops, I forgot Obama is flawless, above reproach with motives pure and 100 righteous.

Wow! You really believe that? That's truly sad......

And of course as America's president it is wrong to even suggest that he do something specific for black folks here.

Tsk...Tsk....Tsk.....Troy, ummmmm......your thinking is becoming more bizarre and twisted by the comment. I'm really surprised to see this kind of melt down from I guy I thought was sharp and on point. Are you ok?

• Like 1

Similar questions could be leveled in return toward and about Minister Farrakhan:

• arrogance in meddling in ... [fill in the blank]
  • publicly recommending ... [fill in the blank]
  • look beneath the surface to see who stands to benefit from his comments
  • be careful of the words coming from advisors lobbying him to ... [fill in the blank]

Radio and television personality Larry Elder ("The Sage from South Central"), generally agrees with many of the sentiments in this and other threads pertaining to President Obama. The talking points match up well.

Radio and television personality Larry Elder ("The Sage from South Central"), generally agrees with many of the sentiments in this and other threads pertaining to President Obama. The talking points match up well.

Well, Larry Elder carries no weight with me. His slavish addiction and zealous desire to parrot the whims and interests of white conservatives is legendary. There are a number of things he has said that I agree with but his strident refusal to question or criticize the toxicity of white conservatives (Michele Bachmann, Rush Limbaugh, Mitch McConnell, Rand Paul, Glenn Beck, Bush, et al...) while excoriating blacks and liberal whites at every opportunity, is unacceptable. Farrakhan is a tired aged self anointed buffoon who has made a life of race baiting, virulent antisemitism and divisive rhetoric.......

• Like 1

Hey Xeon, you still think Obama deserves a Nobel Peace Prize? Three different wars -- that must be a record? Of course if being "sharp" and "on point" is defined by lock step agreement with Obama then I guess I'm not too bright. But I think you misunderstand me I'll expalin in a different point.

Seriously anybody, who wants to write an article supportive of Obama's policy regarding Libya please send it to me (troy@aalbc.com) or publish it here. I will republish it on AALBC.com proper and promote it as well. I'm interested in doing a point/counterpoint type of coverage for our perspective.

500 word minimum $50 payment if article is published.

Yeah, breathebooks, similiar questions can be raised by and against anyone. I believe much of what is coming out of Washington (even when delievered by Obama) is a lie.

Come ooooooon, Xeon, you gotta give better rebuttals. We can't read your mind as to why you think Troy's comments have no merit.

It seems to me that Gadhafi has become the new Saddam Hussein, - a bad guy who America thinks needs to be taken out. Opposing him are rebels who need the support of American firepower - a scenario that's all too familiar. Backed into a corner with a Catch 22 situation, having committed itself to preventing a blood bath, America will be left holding the bag, obligated to keep its word, ending up in another war should the coalition forces back off - which they just might do. De ja Vu......

Wow, I see Troy and his partner in the "sublime to the ridiculous" are still finding school yard ways to attack President Obama.

"Tsk...Tsk....Tsk.....Troy, ummmmm......your thinking is becoming more bizarre and twisted by the comment. I'm really surprised to see this kind of melt down from I guy I thought was sharp and on point"

Best comment in the tread. I am glad someone saw through Troy's ridiculous attempt at polical sarcasm. But then, right on cue, Hop-a-long showed up... "Come ooooooon, Xeon, you gotta give better rebuttals. We can't read your mind as to why you think Troy's comments have no merit"

MERIT?! Give me a freakin' break. What was there to refute? Since Xeon has crushed Troy several times (regarding President Obama and his administration) Troy words were akin to that of a little kid licking his wounds from waaaaaay down the block... and yelling "Obama's a stinker and that guy, Minister somebody, says so too".

Now lets see, what other jewels did I see? Oh, Lee Elders. Please, why would anybody support their position by mentioning the author of "Stupid Black Men. Yeah, that's the title of his 2008 "race card" book. Go figure. Troy probably has a signed copy. Again, Xeon pulled back the curtain on this Wizard of Black-OZ.

But, to be fair about this, I do have a copy of his book, but like Xeon implied, the guy has made a career out of straddling the fence. It's true, he's the thorn in the side of conventional-"black" wisdom, but he turns a blind eye when if comes to (Michele Bachmann, Rush Limbaugh, Mitch McConnell, Rand Paul, Glenn Beck, Bush, et al...).

"I got someone to write the article and will be publishing it shortly"

Oh lord, let me guess, it's Cynique. 500 words of YEAH BUT, Obama sucks.

You know what, I am still wondering when one of Troy and Cynique's ilk, are going to step up and bring their contender for POTUS? I mean, since they deplore everything Obama attempts to do or has done, I know they have a replacement in mind. I'm sure they wouldn't be that foolish to burn down their house before they had a replacement home? I am sure they're smarter than that. Nobody could be that filled with that much jealousy and hateraid?!

Wait, I know the name of their man!

Hermain Cocaine Cain! Now I've seen everything. See, I live in Iowa so I sorta know white folks and people like Troy and Cynique, but this Hermain Munster Cain is a new Frankenstein. He was in Iowa doing his best slappy white, so I have to mention him. And, he's Cynique and the gang's main man AND he's running for POTUS!

Seriously, I don't do much politics but I turned on my boob tube and that clown was doing the 2011 Buckwheat for president dance. Really, I couldn't believe my eyes so I set my video recorder. Then, after he was done, I sent the tape to my lab boys and asked them if they could somehow give me back a 3D version. I wanted to see this guy from all angles because something wasn't right. After a week went by my package arrived. There was a note attached... "We slowed this down and noticed Mr Cain had a small mic in his ear and something was protruding from his rear end. We were able to filtered out the words in the small ear piece. They sound like lyrics to a song that some use to get hyped before they go on stage. here they are:

I wish I was in de land ob cotton,

Old times dar am not forgotten;

Look away! Look away! Look away! Dixie Land.

In Dixie Land whar I was born in,

Early on one frosty mornin,

Look away! Look away! Look away! Dixie Land.

Those lyrics, written in a comic, exaggerated version of African American Vernacular English, tell the story of a freed black slave pining for the plantation of his birth.

HermanCainAFPPodium.jpg

Damn, now my curiosity was on high alert. I couldn't wait to see what was running out of his booty hole. I popped in my remastered 3D video and there it was. I couldn't believe my eyes, it was a tail! Yicks, a big black funky looking hairy tail was hidden under his jackass suit. But if you haven't seen this guy or heard his rhetoric, you better hurry because he's a black republican. And we know what they do with them. Yep, they use them up and throw them away like a dirty scummy dishrag.

Aside from the funky mouth monkey man, here's my basic point of contention:

Raise your hands in the air if you just don't care. Or, wave the flag for Ms Palin or any old Mr Charlie, or his wife, or any ol' negro?

If not Obama then who? BRING ME HIS NAME!

• Like 1

I got someone to write the article and will be publishing it shortly.

Please do share a link to the article as soon as it is available. Thanks.

Well, Larry Elder carries no weight with me. His slavish addiction and zealous desire to parrot the whims and interests of white conservatives is legendary. There are a number of things he has said that I agree with but his strident refusal to question or criticize the toxicity of white conservatives (Michele Bachmann, Rush Limbaugh, Mitch McConnell, Rand Paul, Glenn Beck, Bush, et al...) while excoriating blacks and liberal whites at every opportunity, is unacceptable. Farrakhan is a tired aged self anointed buffoon who has made a life of race baiting, virulent antisemitism and divisive rhetoric.......

Larry Elder wanted McCain/Palin in the Whitehouse. Anyone interested in more of what Mr. Elder has to say may follow his regular column on the TownHall.com website.

Now lets see, what other jewels did I see? Oh, Lee Elders. Please, why would anybody support their position by mentioning the author of "Stupid Black Men. Yeah, that's the title of his 2008 "race card" book. Go figure.

After the 2008 election, Larry Elder revised "Stupid Black Men: How to Play the Race Card--and Lose." [978-0312367336] and changed the title to "What's Race Got to Do with It?: Why It's Time to Stop the Stupidest Argument in America." [978-0312541477]. Unlike many of the newly disaffected, Mr. Elder is among those who from the outset were decidedly against nearly all things Barack Obama. It is interesting to compare and contrast these two camps.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVSwhgpxqis

... I am still wondering when one of Troy and Cynique's ilk, are going to step up and bring their contender for POTUS?

... I know they have a replacement in mind.

If not Obama then who? BRING ME HIS NAME!

There is no one. Yet.

OH stfu, Carey. I see you're up to your usual dead-end ploys, making personal attacks on people while rebutting arguments they have never made instead of addressing points they have made.

Why didn't you take a shot at winning 50 bucks to justify Obama's intervention in Libya?? Surely you could come up with one of your classic examples of the emotional enslavement that prevents you from giving an intelligent assessment of anything that relates to your god and master Obama, the house nigga who field hands like you are in awe of.

Your desperate challenge for me to come up with somebody who could do a better job than Obama is not something YOU have the authority to demand. You ain't nobody. Why do I have to answer to you? Whoever is president will always be subject to criticism by the loyal opposition who elected him, but your dense mind can't process this. If Obama runs again I will vote Democratic, and if I don't agree with his policies I will speak out.

(FinalCall.com | 03-11-2011) - Minister Farrakhan blasted Pres. Obama and Secy. Clinton for their arrogance in meddling in another sovereign nation's affairs and publicly recommending regime change. He then instructed Americans to look beneath the surface to see who stands to benefit from the unrest and warned Pres. Obama to be careful of the words coming from advisors lobbying him to move in with military forces to depose Libya leader, Col. Gadhafi.

OH stfu, Carey. I see you're up to your usual dead-end ploys, making personal attacks on people while rebutting arguments they have never made instead of addressing points they have made.

Why didn't you take a shot at winning 50 bucks to justify Obama's intervention in Libya?? Surely you could come up with one of your classic examples of the emotional enslavement that prevents you from giving an intelligent assessment of anything that relates to your god and master Obama, the house nigga who field hands like you are in awe of.

Your desperate challenge for me to come up with somebody who could do a better job than Obama is not something YOU have the authority to demand. You ain't nobody. Why do I have to answer to you? Whoever is president will always be subject to criticism by the loyal opposition who elected him, but your dense mind can't process this. If Obama runs again I will vote Democratic, and if I don't agree with his policies I will speak out.

What, no new names? Don't tell me we're stuck on #138 "Old Fart"? Anyway, I can use 50 bucks and i started to take a shot, but by the time I read the post, it was a done deal.

But no way am I letting you off the hook because you "said" you would vote Democratic. And since Troy didn't speak up, I know he has his Dixie flag under his pillow. But Cynique, I don't understand why you would vote Democratic when over the last 3 years you've trashed everything associated with this administration? The records will show that you have not said one nice thing about Obama. See, now you're really starting to show the signs of a diehard hater. I mean, you hate the person and everything associated with him, but tomorrow you're going to love his dirty underwear? That makes no sense at all.

And see, I'm not going to tell you to stfu, but lets talk about this dense thang, and who's really missing the part. You said whoever is president will always be subject to criticism by the loyal opposition who elected him. Now wait one minute Ms Loyal opposition. Yeah, "loyal opposition"??? Lets take a deeper look into your crazy mind game. .. "always be

subject to criticism". Uuuummm, first, I've always (and will continue to) questioned your use of the word "criticism", but I'm going to let that slide today. But check this, over the last few years, you've yet to tell me the purpose behind you're style of criticism. Really, sure, it's easy to hide behind the trite - free pass - that everybody does it. But what's to gain by doing "it"? Seriously, just because everyone is doing it, does not make it right. And I've said this before, since you implied that you want President Obama to stay in office for a second term, do you believe your "criticism", barks and bites, will move people toward him or away from him? Really, I believe it's safe to say a few people might read your criticism. In short, what propels you to stomp on our president every chance you get? Can't be the shoes?

The whole crux of your argument always seems to be, carey, that I owe YOU an explanation for not being slavishly devoted to a president who you think can do no wrong. I never ask you why you defend him because I don't give a damn about why you are beholden to blind loyalty. I call you dense because you cannot divest yourself of the mind set that you are the arbitrator of how black people should act and that anybody who veers from YOUR point of view has to be held accountable to you, and will be plastered with the labels you pin on them even as you boo-hoo about me calling you names. Or do you seem to realize that you are no different from the people who supported whatever George Bush did.

Furthermore, you are over-stating my criticism of Obama. Get specific. What does the "record show"? All I really ever do is poke fun at him and the "silly" things he does and kid him about being a "house nigga". I rarely criticize his policies because I know that he is a victim of an inept staff and in a no-win situation. I noted that he, himself, seemed skeptical about being awarded a Nobel Peace Prize and I just conceded that Libya is a catch-22. I hate right-wing conservative Republicans and I loathe the Tea Party racists, so I'm on Obama's side by default, even if I am frustrated by how black problems are not being addressed. If this stance bothers you, - then it's too friggin bad.