The NFL Gets Rid Of The ‘Racist’ Wonderlic Test

@nels Given the lack of moderation on the comments, it seems like the article was written purely for the sake a giving racist trolls something to to use to advance the notion of "racial" inferiority.  

I wish they would simply take sports out of schools, it is way out of control today.  The athletes should be paid and the pretense of attending school should just be dispensed with.

• Like 2

Unfortunately, the Wonderlic test tells a lot more than some people want to hear or know. IMO, a fairly large major / majority of black people in America are deficient in the cognitive skills that are necessary to navigate life, business, challenge and much more. Many black athletes choose their profession as an out that compensates for their lack of intellect, opportunity, desire, ambition and the like. Until one can immerse themselves in their potential and capacity instead of their deficiencies and deflections, little progress will be made in achieving social parity and economic success.

• Like 1

************************************************************************************

I never heard of the Wonderlic test, so I found some 

online and took a practice test. 

The practice test was timed, allowing six minutes to

answer twenty-five questions.  They were the typical

questions of any other I.Q. test, such as determining

which words were similar in meaning, solving math

puzzles, and simple riddles.

None of this is rocket science and Black people need 

to level up if they can't pass a simple intelligence test.

Our children need to hit the books and smarten up,

and stop using the excuse that books and learning

are for white people.

************************************************************************************