Go Bulls!

The Indiana Pacers were kickin ass but the Chicago Bulls snatched victory from the jaws of defeat! D. Rose is a ZEN Master. After visualizing himself making a basket, he finds the spaces where the defenders aren't, and energizes the image into reality. :unsure: Oh, yeah. He got skilz.

I know, I know. His teammates need to kick it up a notch. And they've got their work cut out for them but I'm just glad I'm still around to to witness another basketball phenom who wears a Chicago uniform. Obama was in town, hoping some of Derrick's magic would rub of off on him as he enlisted his apppearance at fund raisers.:D

Obama couldn't call on Jesse Jackson's help because Jesse is being sued by a gay, former staff member who says Jackson harassed him and made him the pimp for Jackson's hoes. :huh:

Chicago. You gotta love it. ;)

Well, I hope the two games the Bulls stole from the Pacers were teaching moments. They'll never make it past the first round unless they show up for 4 quarters and stop turning the ball over. Is Rose destined to be like Jordan, who had to wait 8 years to win a championship ring? I'll be cheering him on from my grave.

I feel like I should earn a paycheck for watching the Bulls games. The relief over an ugly win is not enough compensation.

Go, Bulls! If it's not asking too much. :(

Po Crystal... why are you always hatin' on Koby? You better get on a winning team instead of riding with the losers *cough* Clippers.

Now, since everyone on the Bulls sucks, with the exception of Rose, they may not make it to the second round. And since LeBron still sucks, I am riding with Boston in a tuff series with THE LAKERS.

The NBA play-offs are proving to be very telling. Favorites can't take anything for granted. Even the Celtics cannot breathe easy. No team is safe from an upset. All the super stars are having their mental toughness challenged. This season, whatever team takes it all will be a true champion!

The Indiana Pacers were a very good test for the Chicago Bulls. Beating them was a hurdle the Bulls have now cleared. Bring on the second round. :o

• 2 weeks later...

Things are winding down in the NBA play-offs. We have seen the The Spurs and Laker dynasties tumble, and the Celtics are in trouble. The much-maligned Miami heat is looking good, and the Grizzles and Thunder are upstarts to be reckoned with. The Maveriks will have their hands full with either of these teams.

As for my Bulls, they remain a question mark. They are a work in progress and each game is a learning experience for them. As long as D-Rose continues to be a thorn in the side of the opponents, the Bulls have a chance, if his teammates give their best efforts.

They say basketball is a game of match-ups so maybe winning will involve the coaches matching wits as they match players.

Of course all of you jocks know this but none of you took the opportunity to speak up, so that leaves me to play the pundit. :D

Now the fun begins for the NBA Eastern conference. After losing all 3 games against them during the regular season, The Heat is ready to burn the Bulls and sweep away their ashes enroute to taking the championship. :angry:

Bulls' Coach Thibodeau is really going to have to pull some tricks out of his hat to neutralize the big 3, but The Bulls bench has a lot of weapons to back up their starting 5. :unsure:

D-Wade and D-Rose are both Chicago guys and they will really be dueling in this series. We'll see who is D-best. ;)

The Bulls may have beaten the Atlanta Hawks in the semi-finals, but they lost popular black Chicago sportscaster Daryl Hawks who was found dead in his Atlanta hotel room. He was 38 years old and cause of death is unknown, pending an autopsy. Sad and ironic. :(

Po Crystal... why are you always hatin' on Koby? You better get on a winning team instead of riding with the losers *cough* Clippers.

Now, since everyone on the Bulls sucks, with the exception of Rose, they may not make it to the second round. And since LeBron still sucks, I am riding with Boston in a tuff series with THE LAKERS.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, my overachieving young Bulls have reached the end of the line. They did the best they could with the talent they have. D. Rose needs a better supporting cast. All of the accolades and adulation heaped upon him were too much too soon, putting too much pressure on him, while acting as an incentive to the Miami triad. :(

The Heat will get the last laugh, forcing all of their haters to eat crow as they take it all, and begin their dynasty. :angry:

"Better stick to rooting for Obama, Carey. Like The Bulls and The Heat, he isn't over the hill"

Well, the stars of the Bulls and The Heat are black men. And Obama is black, but soon,like real soon, one will be standing on the sidelines. So yeah, I'm laying odds that Obama will be the last black player - standing. Momma didn't raise no fools.

I can't believe how depressed I am about the way the Bulls went out. They had so many chances for this to be a tied series. They lost their mojo. Can't help but pout about Oprah's 3-day extravaganza that stole all of the Chicago thunder and sucked the magic out of the United Center. I'm done with watching basketball for this season. :(