From This Perspective: Black America, Get Your Own House In Order Before You Burn Everyone Else's Down

Why is black America always complaining about how it feels it’s being treated by other groups, when what it really needs to do first, is get its own house in order? Let’s take a step back and a brief look at black America’s self-inflicted damage.

From the top, black Americans:

-- Chronically blame their problems on others.

-- Don’t practice good study habits, score low on basics tests, and discount the value of getting a good education.

-- Are physically unfit, eat poorly, and smoke and consume alcohol heavily, which contributes to a disproportionate suffering from obesity, high blood pressure, emphysema, and kidney, heart and liver disease.

-- Exponentially commit more crime and are incarcerated, accordingly.

-- Often, refer to each other as the N-word daily, without even flinching.

-- Refer to their women as b!tches, hos and c-words in condescension within their own households, business venues, and in film, TV, stage and other productions.

-- Abandon their children and leave them fatherless and in poverty.

-- Consume and share fentanyl, cocaine, crack, heroin, ecstasy and other regulated drugs at a phenomenal rate.

-- Hate their own self-image and resort to plastic surgery, skin lightening and so forth to escape their blackness.

-- Deceive each other by pretending to be a race or racial composition, that they’re not.

-- Religiously follow the (yes) Ku Klux Klan-founding Democrat party, which is using and abusing them to its own advantage, leading them right off the proverbial cliff.

-- Willfully remain ignorant of finance, economics, geopolitics, pharmaceutical, and other very critical areas.

-- Laugh and chuckle at the buffoonery of how they are grossly depicted and portrayed in television, movie, advertising, radio, and other mediums.

-- Fail to gain a solid command of their native language (English) and as a result, resort to Ebonics and poor grammar and diction to showcase their non-conformity, which impedes their ability to effectively communicate.

-- Frequently give their children distinctly black names, which only compound the child’s ability to succeed in the business world they generally, need to be part of.

-- Criticize blacks who to them, don’t seem to be black enough.

-- Support phony, manipulative and bellicose black leaders and race hustlers who are wholly incompetent (e.g., Al Sharpton, Bennie Thompson, Maxine Waters, Jim Clyburn, Lori Lightfoot, Keisha Lance Bottoms, Letitia James).

-- Are more interesting in bling, than brains; got to have those Nike shoes, etc.

-- Voluntarily rely on government assistance to sustain their standard of living, instead of getting a job, working hard, becoming entrepreneurial, and setting a positive example.

-- Continue to blindly succumb to the trappings of the professional gaming, entertainment, media and sports (GEMS) industries, which are explicitly designed to separate people from their hard-earned money, while adding (absolutely) NO value whatsoever, to the lives of the average everyday person.   

Obviously, anyone anywhere could go on and on and on about black America and its parity with the rest of society and the world. For the (black) everybody haters out there, don’t trip over your lips while you’re losing your mind over the black condition. Instead, figure out a way to wash your dirty laundry so you don’t smell when you walk across the threshold of reason, dominance, success and self-fulfillment.

• Like 1

AfroAmericans cannot escape or destroy the system of white supremacy (racism) until they know what it is and how it works. 

AfroAmericans have to learn how to live by a code of personal responsibility and accountability in all areas of human activity.

AfroAmericans should minimize the amount of time spent doing non-constructive things. Our interactions should be constructive; identifying and solving problems.

AfroAmericans should be focused on replacing white supremacy with a system of justice which is defined as a balance between all people. 

In the absence of AfroAmerican leadership from the top down starting with family and extended into the community, replacing the system of white supremacy appears to be an insurmountable hurdle. 

As a result, ignorance, confusion, fear and frustration lead to destructive habits and behaviors. 

No doubt...AfroAmericans have a lot of work to do in pulling themselves up. The real question is from where cometh help. The sky fairy isn't working. 😎

5 minutes ago, daniellegfny said:

How is this preventing you from living your life?

As I may have mentioned before, it's not about living my life. I'm not selfish.

From where I sit, I'm better than good. I'm that n8gga who has done very well for himself in making it out of the hood.

Still, I'm aware of the challenges my fellow AfroAmericans face from conditions imposed by the system of white supremacy. 😎

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, ProfD said:

As I may have mentioned before, it's not about living my life. I'm not selfish.

It is about your living, otherwise you are just pontificating. 

55 minutes ago, ProfD said:

From where I sit, I'm better than good. I'm that n8gga who has done very well for himself in making it out of the hood.

Your mindset say you have a distorted image of other Blacks. I live and work in the Hood and I see Black people living normal lives that other Americans live.

4 minutes ago, daniellegfny said:

It is about your living, otherwise you are just pontificating. 

Your mindset say you have a distorted image of other Blacks. I live and work in the Hood and I see Black people living normal lives that other Americans live.

No pontification or distorted image here. I know a whole lot of AfroAmericans who are living well in, out and around the hood too. 

Still, I'm not blind to the ills that plague AfroAmerican communities nor the obstacles imposed by white supremacy.

There's no reason for AfroAmericans to believe we've arrived and/or accept the status quo. 😎

• Like 1

Orthodox Jews live it up on Welfare

8 hours ago, nels said:

-- Exponentially commit more crime and are incarcerated, accordingly.

-- Religiously follow the (yes) Ku Klux Klan-founding Democrat party, which is using and abusing them to its own advantage, leading them right off the proverbial cliff.

-- Support phony, manipulative and bellicose black leaders and race hustlers who are wholly incompetent (e.g., Al Sharpton, Bennie Thompson, Maxine Waters, Jim Clyburn, Lori Lightfoot, Keisha Lance Bottoms, Letitia James).

-- Voluntarily rely on government assistance to sustain their standard of living, instead of getting a job, working hard, becoming entrepreneurial, and setting a positive example.

-- 

Is Nels White? Because these wildly errant assertions have been proffered by White racists for decades. I've read them so many times in online forums.

Well, Nels, I am sorry to inform you that Blacks do not commit more crimes than other ethnic groups. Blacks are simply arrested in greater numbers by law enforcement and often, false testimony and evidence has been employed to imprison them for long terms. The news media, especially, when it's local, will always highlight and exploit criminal acts supposedly committed by Blacks.

I guess Nels never heard of the Innocence Project.

The views that emanate from this poster's mind reminds me of the nonsense from White racists I contended with for years on countless online Conservative forums. They too, always made mention of Black Crime, which is kind of hilarious since more than 86% of murdered Whites are killed by other White people, according to the Justice Dept.

But folks like Nels only want to grouse about killings in Black communities. it's all because for White conservatives and the Blacks who love them, Black people are the main problem.

As long as Blacks who love Trump and hate Democrats can frame the debate in terms of Black crime, Black drug addiction, Black families and Black pathology it means they can ignore the spree killers, family massacres, drug addiction and criminal pathology among White people. These days, about half of  Blacks suspects arrested for allegedly committing violent crimes are mentally ill, off their meds, delusional and should have be in institutions, not on the streets.

Blacks support phony politicians, according to Nels? Has anybody been reading the latest news about Donald Trump? How this racist clown conspired to thwart the will of the people in the 2020 election? And some on here are forever beating up on the Democratic Party. I cannot believe I am reading such racist lies in the year 2022. And in a Black discussion forum.

Yeah, White racists who were Democrats in the 19th Century birthed the Ku Klux Klan and did many horrible things. In fact, White racists were known as Dixiecrats right up until the time of LBJ. The major parties switched racial ideologies during the late 1960's and early 1970's. I thought most Black people knew this. If Nels is indeed Black, pray for this individual who appears full of self-hate. 

I had only one issue with Maxine Waters. Her urging to harass political opponents while they are out in public. I thought her view was criminal, illogical and dangerous and still believe so. Black people are outnumbered in the U.S. And many of our White detractors own guns and it's no secret that those who endorse the hatred of many Republicans hope and pray they get to use them against us.

Nel's vituperative diatribe against Black people also includes this insulting lie: That Black people VOLUNTARILY rely on government assistance to survive. As if Orthodox and Russian Jews do not. As if Chinese immigrants in New York City do not.

In Brooklyn, N.Y., the Chinese community offered year round classes for their people to teach them how to receive Social Service money. Russian Jews became wealthy by taking advantage of welfare payouts while running businesses behind the scenes. There are entire Orthodox Jewish towns in Orange County, N.Y., such as Kiryas Joel, where nearly 90% of the residents receive welfare. Go talk to Black residents of these areas and you will discover that I am telling the truth. 

Does Nels not understand there is no longer a lifetime reliance on social service assistance in many states? That many on welfare have to work? That many are forced to undergo drug testing? Not so for members of "favored" groups. They get to do what they want, including secretly owning companies, hiding outside income, using their homes and other properties and declaring these sites of religious teaching? This means they don't have to pay taxes.

Yet, Nels wants to attack Black people? Is this person a plant? An undercover racial terrorist? 

It is individuals such as Nels and those who like their comments who are dooming Black people. Because they are not helping at all. But they are hurting us.

Not all Blacks are criminals. Not all Blacks are uneducated. It is a sin that some Blacks advance a bit, then seek to slam the door on others desperately trying to better themselves. 

Such folks are cowards, totally afraid to face new competition and talent. Isn't that why Whites kept Blacks out of professional sports leagues for so long? They were terrified Blacks were better.

And many of us were. 

https://forward.com/opinion/382944/lakewood-welfare-fraudsters-prove-jews-are-on-the-white-side-of-law/

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

************************************************************************************

8 hours ago, nels said:

Why is black America always complaining about how it feels it’s being treated by other groups, when what it really needs to do first, is get its own house in order? Let’s take a step back and a brief look at black America’s self-inflicted damage.

@nels

As usual, you are totally spot on.  This list covers just about  

all the shortcomings of the Black community.

The only thing that I would add is the way that people dress. 

I'm not trying to scrutinize your list, this has been a pet peeve 

of mine for awhile now.

You have grown men walking around with their pants hanging 

down, exposing their underwear to past their behind.  This 

nonsense has been going on for around forty years now.

The women are out here in the daytime exposing their breasts 

to the edge of their nipples, wearing thongs like it's clothes, 

fake fingernails and eyelashes to the point of looking like a 

cartoon character, and they think it looks good.

Not to mention all their fake wigs, weaves, dyes, hairpieces,

and then there are the grills they put in their teeth.

It's bad enough that they can't even speak correctly, they

top that off by popping on some bubble gum with an open

mouth like all of that mess is cute.

And then these same individuals wonder why they cannot 

get any kind of job or get ahead in life.  

Stop wearing cheap housedresses and other inappropriate

items as if it is business attire, pull up your pants, put on 

a shirt and tie and act like you have some common sense,

decency, and self-respect, and perhaps you will have

some success in your life.

This shameful disgusting behavior is embarrassing to 

EVERYONE!

************************************************************************************

20 minutes ago, Stefan said:

Blacks support phony politicians, according to Nels? Has anybody been reading the latest news about Donald Trump? How this racist clown conspired to thwart the will of the people in the 2020 election? And some on here are forever beating up on the Democratic Party. I cannot believe I am reading such racist lies in the year 2022. And in a Black discussion forum.

How did Trump thwart the will of the people when Biden 

is in the White House?

It's dumb negroes such as yourself that are the problem, 

not Nels!

12 hours ago, Stefan said:

Orthodox Jews live it up on Welfare

Is Nels White? Because these wildly errant assertions have been proffered by White racists for decades. I've read them so many times in online forums.

Well, Nels, I am sorry to inform you that Blacks do not commit more crimes than other ethnic groups. Blacks are simply arrested in greater numbers by law enforcement and often, false testimony and evidence has been employed to imprison them for long terms. The news media, especially, when it's local, will always highlight and exploit criminal acts supposedly committed by Blacks.

I guess Nels never heard of the Innocence Project.

The views that emanate from this poster's mind reminds me of the nonsense from White racists I contended with for years on countless online Conservative forums. They too, always made mention of Black Crime, which is kind of hilarious since more than 86% of murdered Whites are killed by other White people, according to the Justice Dept.

But folks like Nels only want to grouse about killings in Black communities. it's all because for White conservatives and the Blacks who love them, Black people are the main problem.

As long as Blacks who love Trump and hate Democrats can frame the debate in terms of Black crime, Black drug addiction, Black families and Black pathology it means they can ignore the spree killers, family massacres, drug addiction and criminal pathology among White people. These days, about half of  Blacks suspects arrested for allegedly committing violent crimes are mentally ill, off their meds, delusional and should have be in institutions, not on the streets.

Yeah, White racists who were Democrats in the 19th Century birthed the Ku Klux Klan and did many horrible things. In fact, White racists were known as Dixiecrats right up until the time of LBJ. The major parties switched racial ideologies during the late 1960's and early 1970's. I thought most Black people knew this. If Nels is indeed Black, pray for this individual who appears full of self-hate. 

I had only one issue with Maxine Waters. Her urging to harass political opponents while they are out in public. I thought her view was criminal, illogical and dangerous and still believe so. Black people are outnumbered in the U.S. And many of our White detractors own guns and it's no secret that those who endorse the hatred of many Republicans hope and pray they get to use them against us.

Nel's vituperative diatribe against Black people also includes this insulting lie: That Black people VOLUNTARILY rely on government assistance to survive. As if Orthodox and Russian Jews do not. As if Chinese immigrants in New York City do not.

In Brooklyn, N.Y., the Chinese community offered year round classes for their people to teach them how to receive Social Service money. Russian Jews became wealthy by taking advantage of welfare payouts while running businesses behind the scenes. There are entire Orthodox Jewish towns in Orange County, N.Y., such as Kiryas Joel, where nearly 90% of the residents receive welfare. Go talk to Black residents of these areas and you will discover that I am telling the truth. 

Does Nels not understand there is no longer a lifetime reliance on social service assistance in many states? That many on welfare have to work? That many are forced to undergo drug testing? Not so for members of "favored" groups. They get to do what they want, including secretly owning companies, hiding outside income, using their homes and other properties and declaring these sites of religious teaching? This means they don't have to pay taxes.

Yet, Nels wants to attack Black people? Is this person a plant? An undercover racial terrorist? 

It is individuals such as Nels and those who like their comments who are dooming Black people. Because they are not helping at all. But they are hurting us.

Not all Blacks are criminals. Not all Blacks are uneducated. It is a sin that some Blacks advance a bit, then seek to slam the door on others desperately trying to better themselves. 

Such folks are cowards, totally afraid to face new competition and talent. Isn't that why Whites kept Blacks out of professional sports leagues for so long? They were terrified Blacks were better.

And many of us were. 

https://forward.com/opinion/382944/lakewood-welfare-fraudsters-prove-jews-are-on-the-white-side-of-law/

No, nels is black and is definitely an equal opportunity commender and offender. | "errant assertions" ? It's what I've aggregated over the the many decades of my life. If you don't agree with it, that's your right, and your problem. Time and time again, disconnected and unplugged black people try to obfuscate through BS responses when they don't like their dirty laundry aired. | "Nel's vituperative diatribe against Black people" ? Black people are their own worst enemy and I don't give flying 'F' if they can't see past the gaslighting they are enduring from the Democrats and the Left. However, they will increase their future success on an exponential scale if they jettison race and simply, pay attention to their own behaviors and what's happening around them. As for 'vituperative', stop trying to use BIG words to sound intelligent and instead, just say 'harsh, critical, scolding, etc.' IMO, your entire reply is emotional nonsense.

13 hours ago, Mzuri said:

This shameful disgusting behavior is embarrassing to 

EVERYONE!

Mzuri, and also as usual, you're spot on and definitely do understand what I am trying to convey. As a black American, I know all to well that you can't holler at others when you're digging a hole that you cannot climb out of. For some (both known and unknown) reasons, black America as a whole, is (nearly) unwilling to admit that it is not perfect, and it continues to look for an escape that does not force it to face its own deficits.

• Like 1

Nels, you make up a lot of stuff.

What you are actually trying to convey is bullchit, half truths, sloppy generalizations and a distinct dislike of your own people.

Which is de rigueur for Black Trump supporters. 

Seriously, you need to do some research before posting your immature nonsense which you cannot prove. 

I never dig holes, unless it's to bury falsehoods. 

20 hours ago, Stefan said:

Mzuri, try reading that line  s  l  o  w  l   y.

I did mention Trump tried to thwart the will of the people during the 2020 election. 

You are too old for the new reality Blacks are facing. Trump has sounded the return beacon to the Republican Party. This is because of his good sense, business approach to life. 

Once again Black people are asserting they don’t want handouts. They want people to get out of their way. The biggest challenge is overcoming the rising tide of criminality in our communities. People do as people see and hear. We have to speak live, not dependency into our communities.

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Stefan said:

Stefan, you're flaming and wasting keystrokes, to the point where no one feels sorry for you, nor are they taking you seriously. I can prove everything I state. There's an old saying; "If you had any sense, you'd spend it".

"Seriously, you need to do some research before posting your immature nonsense" | And p.s., you need only look in the mirror.

14 hours ago, Stefan said:

What you are actually trying to convey is bullchit, half truths, sloppy generalizations

By the way, the generalizations that you mention are actually things that I have personally observed, researched, documented and tried to make sense of since at least the mid 1970's. If you could simply take a step back and hear how you sound, the English alphabet might actually lose a letter, or two.

Oh, and one more thing, Microzide, Norvasc, Cardizem, Capoten, Cozaar, Diovan and a few other medications are reportedly known to work quite well in reducing your blood pressure, which actually helps improve your cerebral function, and also lessens the chance of your having a brain aneurysm. By the sound and context of your overall reply, you might want to consider taking something to bring those neurons and synapses of yours into alignment with the purpose for which they were intended. Doing so might help clear up the fog you seem to be walking through in circles.

p.s., After you finish pulling those hooks out of your head, rinse them off so you can use them again.

On 1/22/2022 at 3:21 AM, nels said:

Why is black America always complaining about how it feels it’s being treated by other groups, when what it really needs to do first, is get its own house in order?

What is wrong with doing both? I feel that black America is affected positively and negatively by other groups, and we need to consider this issue as well as getting our own house in order. 

From the top, black Americans:

--Are physically unfit, eat poorly, and smoke and consume alcohol heavily, which contributes to a disproportionate suffering from obesity, high blood pressure, emphysema, and kidney, heart and liver disease.

That's me! I do have terrible eating habits and suffer from being overweight, and high blood pressure. 

--Willfully remain ignorant of finance, economics, geopolitics, pharmaceutical, and other very critical areas.

Definitely me! Although, this is one of the many reasons I love this community. I read and try to learn about these subjects as much as I can. However, I am very weak in this area.

-- Laugh and chuckle at the buffoonery of how they are grossly depicted and portrayed in television, movie, advertising, radio, and other mediums.

OMG! Guilty! However, by educating myself, I have completely refrained from this form of deception. And, yes, I did not realize this initially until I was actually confronted by a young man. I really did not recognize this until that point. 

No, I don't agree that black Americans do this as a whole. This point, I do not agree.

On 1/22/2022 at 10:20 AM, ProfD said:

Still, I'm aware of the challenges my fellow AfroAmericans face from conditions imposed by the system of white supremacy. 

@ProfD Brilliant! Me too.

On 1/22/2022 at 11:47 AM, Stefan said:

@Stefan Brilliant! 

On 1/22/2022 at 12:00 PM, Mzuri said:

Stop wearing cheap housedresses and other inappropriate

items as if it is business attire, pull up your pants, put on 

a shirt and tie and act like you have some common sense,

decency, and self-respect, and perhaps you will have

some success in your life.

@Mzuri I am embarrassed to say, but you touched a nerve[!], that I had to learn how to dress appropriately! When I was young, sometimes, I dressed cheaply, not because I didn't have the means to buy classy and appropriate clothes, but I was vain, and was not taught that it was bad taste. Later, I came to realize that too, a lot of clothes in certain stores that seem to cater to ethnic 'more rounded' women were of very cheap quality! I soon stopped going to these stores and learned to look at the actual thread of material. 

On 1/22/2022 at 12:00 PM, Mzuri said:

The only thing that I would add is the way that people dress. 

I'm not trying to scrutinize your list, this has been a pet peeve 

of mine for awhile now.

You have grown men walking around with their pants hanging 

down, exposing their underwear to past their behind.  This 

nonsense has been going on for around forty years now.

Me too. It's pet peeve of mine as well. I have a brief story on this point;

I constantly spoke to my sons about the negative style of saggin pants and how it began as a trend decades back. They both made it through high school and never did I have to deal with that style and felt like a proud parent. I would continue to encourage my sons as they both went off to college to not sag and one day when my younger son came home for college break from MIT, we pulled up to the gas station and I told him how angry I felt at the young men that got out in front of us, saggin. i said to him that I felt that was so disrespectful to do that to their parents and other adults.

It looked so terrible, and some of these black men have on the dirtiest underwear--like they got their clothes from discard. I exclaimed to my son how I was so glad that he did not ever succumb to that ignorance. While I was talking, my son got out of the car to pump the gas and--WHAT DO YOU KNOW!--that little ***** was SAGGIN! 

Oh! I threw my head back, jerked the door open and said, "I can't believe you! Pull your pants up!" I was so mad! 

So, I feel for our culture today. I don't know what to think sometimes. 

10 hours ago, Chevdove said:

Oh! I threw my head back, jerked the door open and said, "I can't believe you! Pull your pants up!" I was so mad! 

I don't like to tell other grown people what to do about their 

offsprings, but obviously all your "talks" didn't have an impact 

on him.  When I first started reading your post I was thinking 

that they were doing that the whole time, sagging.  I didn't 

even know there was a word for that.  I just call it pants 

hanging down. 

Anyway, I have a son, my only child.  He is in his forties now. 

I been through it with that boy so I have some first-hand 

experience.  I won't even go into what all happened with

him because I would be here all day telling that story.

If he disrespected me the way yours did to you, when he 

got out of the car to pump the gas, I would have drove off 

and left his Black sagging pants hanging down sorry ass 

standing there trying to figure out how to get back home. 

And then I would have cancelled all my funding for his

education since that seems to have been a waste, then

I would have put his ass out of my house.  That way he 

could see how far he gets in life sagging his pants and 

all the other juvenile delinquent things they do.

Because they don't understand talking to.  Sometimes

you have to demonstrate through actions, even if it

hurts and breaks your own heart.

Years ago I drove my Husband to the Veteran's hospital

for a doctor's appointment, and he was arguing with me

about something or the other, I don't even remember what

it was. 

We hadn't been married that long at the time, probably 

less than a year.  We had known each other for a long time,

over twenty years before we got married. But just as friends.

After he got out of the car I drove back home without him.

He made his way home and I promise you, he didn't argue

or talk back to me nearly as much after that because he got

the point that I don't allow people to disrespect me.  

11 hours ago, Chevdove said:

I am embarrassed to say, but you touched a nerve[!], that I had to learn how to dress appropriately! When I was young, sometimes, I dressed cheaply, not because I didn't have the means to buy classy and appropriate clothes, but I was vain, and was not taught that it was bad taste. Later, I came to realize that too, a lot of clothes in certain stores that seem to cater to ethnic 'more rounded' women were of very cheap quality! I soon stopped going to these stores and learned to look at the actual thread of material. 

We were all young once and didn't know better.  That is 

part of life and maturing.  And it is different from grown

women who have the means to do better, to be out here

dressed like common trash.

I was fortunate, from an early age my Mother dressed 

me well.  I got to order things from the catalogs as well 

as shopping in person at nice clothing stores. 

Not upscale dress shops, but regular shops at the mall

like Lerner's.  If you remember that.

I also learned to sew from my Aunt, who was a master

seamstress, I can make my own clothes from patterns

and finished clothes, as well as tailoring store bought

items.  Sewing is an important skill that more women

should practice.  Most women don't own a sewing

machine these days and that's too bad.

Early in my adulthood, someone gave me several silk 

dresses, and that began my collection of silk outfits 

that I'm still working on today.  Silk pieces will last a

lifetime if cared for properly and if you maintain your

size.

Once I was on my own and started my career working 

for the federal government, at the age of 22, I began

curating my professional wardrobe. 

I typically wore dresses and skirt suits to the office.  

Sometimes I wore pant suits, but not that much.

I bought some things that were "trendy" when I first 

started buying my own clothes, but I quickly caught

on that trends change and read a couple of book on

how to select and purchase quality clothes in classic

styles.

You choose natural fabrics like silk, cotton, wool, 

cashmere, linen, and blends.  Some manmade and 

natural blends are acceptable if it makes the item  

easier to care for, wrinkle resistant, etc.

You should ensure that the seams are straight, fabric 

patterns line up, buttons and button holes are good

quality, and obviously you want the clothes to fit

correct and hang properly. 

And of course you want your clothes to be

comfortable and suit your style.

The other thing that I have learned over the years is

that you don't have to spend a ton of money to have

a nice wardrobe. 

You can find things on clearance, on sale, you can

find nice things at consignment shops, eBay, etc.

Most of my clothes I bought brand new, but I did 

get some designer outfits from consignment shops

and I got some really good deals.  In case you are 

not familiar with consignment shops, that is where 

rich people take their gently worn clothes, some 

things they never even wore at all still has the tags,

and that way they can get a few dollars from it as

opposed to just throwing it in the trash.

I would take that stuff to the dry cleaners and it 

would be good as brand new.

Once you decide how you want to present yourself, 

it's not that hard to find quality clothes that you can 

be proud to wear, and that attract attention and

admiration for the right reasons.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Chevdove said:

No, I don't agree that black Americans do this as a whole. This point, I do not agree.

And the world wishes you well.

On 1/23/2022 at 4:06 AM, Stefan said:

What you are actually trying to convey is bullchit, half truths, sloppy generalizations and a distinct dislike of your own people.

Which is de rigueur for Black Trump supporters. 

Seriously, you need to do some research before posting your immature nonsense which you cannot prove. 

I never dig holes, unless it's to bury falsehoods. 

And for good measure...

Hey there Stefan, Angry Black Man (or whatever you are), yeah – you - slow down, partna. Take a chill pill. This is only a discussion board.

Whoa! Hold on, Silver! You’re stumblin’ - ‘bout to go down hard and break a front leg. Ouch!

Dude, you’re passed out on da tarmac, while a fully loaded 910,000 pound 7-4-7 is rollin’ down the runway headed right for ya, and it ain’t gonna’ rotate ‘til it’s 50 yards past where you’re lyin’.

You’re gettin’ torched by a flame thrower, while ya sittin’ in an outhouse tokin’ Snoop’s leftover blunt.

As a matter of fact and as I see it, given your apparent erratic, illogical and emotionally charged judgmental outbursts, your baseless arguments, responses and suppositions come across as if they were produced by a special needs individual, whose cerebral density is about an 11 on Mohs Scale of Mineral Hardness, which maxes out at 10 (Diamond).

I’ll digress and self-deprecate, a bit… Being a rather humble person of minimal (amoeba-level) intelligence myself, I am quite confident that there are many fellow members on this board who are ‘much’ smarter than me, but – YOU ain’t one of ‘em.

On a more practical note and from my perspective, you are ‘never’ going to prevail on this argument. Someday, you might, but only after you climb out of the (mental) hole (ahem, rut) you seem to be stuck in. When you eventually do come out of that coma, feel free to message me directly with an anonymous or encrypted email address through which I can reply. If you do, I’ll send you some clarifying info (i.e., from your perspective - propaganda), that will (definitely) suck the wind right out of your lungs.

• Haha 1

I refuse to castigate my entire race of people because a relatively few Black men do not dress the way others want them. I will also not condemn Black women for the way they dress. Every person is an individual.

I shall not engage in an insult fest. I am proud of my people and proud of what we suffered through and have triumphed over. The people on here who love Donald Trump wish to justify their viewpoints with juvenile putdowns of Black better reserved for the most ignorant White racists in the country. 

Do not ever try to convince me that Black people are disgusting, worthless and should be pitied. 

I pity the ones who are Black who believe this. 

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, Stefan said:

Do not ever try to convince me that Black people are disgusting, worthless and should be pitied. 

The only person who 'said' that, is YOU.

One thing I've learned on and off the battlefield in life, is that when uninformed and misinformed judgmental people come out of the gate blazing blindly from the hip, they tend to get their heads bitten clean off long before they run out of bullets.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Stefan said:

I refuse to castigate my entire race of people because a relatively few Black men do not dress the way others want them. I will also not condemn Black women for the way they dress. Every person is an individual.

This is not about a few Black men not dressing how others  

want them to.  I was making the observation that when Black

people dress inappropriately, it makes it difficult for them to 

become successful, financially independent, contributing

members of society. 

I seriously doubt that someone who can't even be bothered

to pull their own pants up, is anybody's role model.

Besides that, we must take into account the one bad apple 

effect.  This sort of behaviour reflects poorly on all Black

people, whether we admit it, deny it, or attempt to ignore it.

When another Black woman goes to the grocery store, or

wherever, with her breasts and/or derriere exposed, it

signals to the other races that Black women have no

self-respect, and that we are easy lays.   

People can be individuals without engaging in conduct 

that reflects poorly upon the rest of us.

18 hours ago, Mzuri said:

If he disrespected me the way yours did to you, when he 

got out of the car to pump the gas, I would have drove off 

and left his Black sagging pants hanging down sorry ass 

standing there trying to figure out how to get back home. 

And then I would have cancelled all my funding for his

education since that seems to have been a waste, then

I would have put his ass out of my house.  That way he 

could see how far he gets in life sagging his pants and 

all the other juvenile delinquent things they do.

@Mzuri You're so right. LOL! 

But on a serious note, 

Part of that problem is too, that he is arrogant partly because he received a full scholarship and does not give me 

the proper acknowledgement for the hell that I went through to guide him through his life, tirelessly confronting major conflicts

he endured along the way. He stopped saggin, immediately, however, that's only one story of his stubbornness. 

After he got out of the car I drove back home without him.

He made his way home and I promise you, he didn't argue

or talk back to me nearly as much after that because he got

the point that I don't allow people to disrespect me. 

Well actually, when it comes to my husband, yes, I've had to do something on the same lines!

Not upscale dress shops, but regular shops at the mall

like Lerner's.  If you remember that.

I do, I loved that shop.

Once you decide how you want to present yourself, 

it's not that hard to find quality clothes that you can 

be proud to wear, and that attract attention and

admiration for the right reasons.

absolutely. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, nels said:

The only person who 'said' that, is YOU.

One thing I've learned on and off the battlefield in life, is that when uninformed and misinformed judgmental people come out of the gate blazing blindly from the hip, they tend to get their heads bitten clean off long before they run out of bullets.

Go back and read the nonsense you posted about the Black race. It's in your thread starter. You included all Blacks because you do not know how to write. You just fulminate. 

"The battlefield of life?" Ha ha ha ha.

Dude, don't bother proselytizing to the educated and those who understand metaphors. There is no battlefield of life except for those who enjoy picking fights.  Or those who stumble through their week insulting and disparaging everyone who does not measure up to some besotted ideal that's been bouncing around their skulls for a few years.

What happened to you? Did some pretty Black woman dump you? Did someone with more talent ace you out of a promotion? That is usually how this self-hate begins. 

If this is what made you hate yourself and your people, gaze into a mirror and build up your confidence.

Trying to blow out someone else's candle will never make yours shine brighter. 

White people are NOT superior to Blacks. And Trump is a rank idiot and a racist. You simply gaze at him in wonderment because you wish him to be your Führer. 

1 hour ago, Stefan said:

White people are NOT superior to Blacks. And Trump is a rank idiot and a racist. You simply gaze at him in wonderment because you wish him to be your Führer. 

@Stefan

You seem to have a very serious case of TDS.  Every time 

you post you inject some derogatory comment about him.

Honestly, I don't think about Trump any more than I think

about anything else.  And I don't speak for others but I 

doubt that Nels is thinking about Trump either.

What is it with you and Trump.

Are you jonesing for him or what???

image.gif.4a10041ed2dc70c9351ee762b3bb56fe.gif

Mzuri,

You seem to be quite delusional.

Got any more wild claims about Vice President Kamala Harris? Got any more glowing reviews of Donald Trump, man so insecure that he lied in tax returns about the size of his apartment in Trump Tower. He wanted to impress folks so he claimed his apartment was three times the size of what it actually was.

You never offered any proof of your wild claims about our Vice President. Why is that?

Trump is a racist clown. 

Why in the world would I need to provide proof 

of something that is common knowledge, and 

something that Kamala Harris admitted to her 

own self?

KAMALA HARRIS HAD AN AFFAIR WITH A MARRIED MAN

19 hours ago, Mzuri said:

This sort of behaviour reflects poorly on all Black

people, whether we admit it, deny it, or attempt to ignore it.

That's all I've been trying to say, and I've been ruthlessly attacked for say so, out loud.

12 minutes ago, Stefan said:

Trump is a racist clown. 

Stefan, you're losing consciousness.

On 1/22/2022 at 9:00 AM, Mzuri said:

How did Trump thwart the will of the people when Biden 

is in the White House?

It's dumb negroes such as yourself that are the problem, 

not Nels!

I've got to find some Valium, quick!

3 hours ago, Stefan said:

Go back and read the nonsense you posted about the Black race.

Stefan, you're a lost cause. May the Gods be with you.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Stefan said:

Donald Trump, man so insecure that he lied in tax returns about the size of his apartment in Trump Tower.

Trump's penthouse apartment is a tri-plex.

If each level is 10,000 square feet, then wouldn't 

that equal 30,000 square feet of living space?

• Like 1

@Stefan  You're doing a good job against the trump tag team that is always whining about the ad hominem retorts they, themselves, are guilty of.  These right wing jackals are conditioned to respond to any attack on Trump, a difficult job because he is so guilty of every terrible thing he's accused of. And in addition to being delusional, these suck-ups  have tunnel vision, oblivious to the white supremist element that is woven into the fabric of the Retrumpican banner, - an element made up of the militant groups who were a part of a failed coup to overturn the election and overthrow the government, the lunatic yahoos  who think Democrats are lizard people that suck the blood of children, the fetus-worshipping evangelical right-to-life hypocrites, the lying, ignorant, lecherous Retrumpican Senators and Congressmen. Those are the comrades of the black parrots of Retrumpican propaganda, and posters of cherry-picked links to right wing rags who have infiltrated this site. They all belong to the same party, and this party's leaders all pay homage to Donald Trump, and this party's followers all concur with the idea that the 2020 presidential election was rigged. They are all one big herd, and that herd includes the black sheep who bleat on this forum.  

You cannot change the minds of these cult members but you can stand up to them.  Whether you want or need it, you have my moral support.  

@Mzuri Why do you always site The Daily Mail as a source?  Surely you must realize they are an unreliable source for news and information.  Even Wikipedia does not allow they to be cites as a source, because of lack fact checking and out right making shit up.

Using The Daily Mail to support your argument actually weakens it.

One of the great weakens of the WWW is that one can easily find something to support any hairbrained idea out there.  It has also become increasingly difficult to sort out what is true from what is bull -- especially when human nature biases us to believe what comports to our world view regardless of the quality of the source and reject everything else.

Cynique,

Thank you for your support.

But one group I simply have no fear of are Black Trump supporters. Most are worse than neurotic. Many are self hating and rarely proffer talking points they can actually prove. But too many seem to enjoy ad hominen personal attacks and of course, the ubiquitous threats of censorship. And it's the threat of censorship they think will carry the day.

As if THAT is going to scare a retired Journalist who rose to become a Senior News Editor and who managed a newsroom full of young White writers with Masters' degrees from Ivy League universities for ten years. Not one of my detractors can say that about themselves. Not one!

I am not afraid of the anger and rage from certain ones in this discussion forum. All that proves is their insecurity at having their viewpoints challenged. And honestly, that is something that responsible, educated and experienced online debaters will always laugh at. 

Some of these Black Trump supporters are wholly ignorant and dismiss the worst attributes of Donald Trump. He is a hateful, misogynistic and criminally minded man who peers down at the most  educated and most accomplished Black men and women as individuals who should have never been considered equal to him in the first place.

Screw the threats of censorship! That nonsense is for the vengeful and those fearful of Black people who can actually think and who can actually write. I am a veteran of two decades of posting in online Conservative news forums. I always defended Black people as well as Latinos and immigrants. Many Whites who are Republicans on these forums messaged me privately and admitted why I received so much blowback. I was despised simply because I was presumed eloquent. 

Really? People could not stand me because I can write well? Get in line, toadies. There is a lot more where that comes from.

So many conservatives and Trump fans believe most Black people are stupid and cannot defend their own people without resorting to cursing or vituperative language. I abhor such childishness. That is for those who fear the truth. I don't. I was a Journalist and an adjunct English teacher in business colleges and I yearn for Truth. I was always a good writer and always a newsman. From junior high, to high school to college and then to actual newsrooms.

Screw lies and threats of Censorship. The people deserve the Truth!

If Black Trump fans want to know the REAL truth about Trump, here it is:

Trump's hatred for Black People

7 hours ago, Troy said:

Why do you always cite The Daily Mail as a source? 

This is a discussion forum, not a court of law.

I cite The Daily Mail because that is where I 

get my news.  They are just as reliable as 

any other source.

I notice you don't ever question links from 

fake news CNN.  Why is that?

If you have an issue with The Daily Mail, or any 

other source or links that people can post here, 

then put it in your FORUM RULES.

Thank you.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2019/01/27/willie-brown-kamala-harris-san-francisco-chronicle-letter/2695143002/

daniellgfny,

The Atlantic is an esteemed publication that challenges errant perceptions and prints truthful analyses.

Read the following   s    l    o    w    l     y.

If what was published in this magazine about Trump were not true, the publishers could have been sued. They weren't.

Trump has NOTHING to do with Black Excellence. Or Black Survival. He's been against both for decades.

You probably own a house and give credit to 45 for making this possible. Or ... now that you own a house, you believe you're above all other Blacks who don't.

I cannot believe you support Trump, who by most accounts, is a rank idiot.

Remember, Trump advised people to inject disinfectants into their bodies to fight off Covid-19 infections. And he actually proposed irradiating patients' bodies with ultraviolet light. 

Trump's wacky ideas to combat Covid-19

20 hours ago, Stefan said:

The Atlantic is an esteemed publication that challenges errant perceptions and prints truthful analyses.

The Atlantic is a left-leaning publication owned 

by Steve Jobs widow, Laurene Powell Jobs.

Once again, you need to check your TDS, 

it is getting ridiculous.

8 minutes ago, Mzuri said:

The Atlantic is a left-leaning publication owned 

by Steve Jobs widow, Laurene Powell Jobs.

Once again, you need to check your TDS, 

it is getting ridiculous.

7 minutes ago, Mzuri said:

Yes, The Atlantic is junk, not journalism.

21 hours ago, Stefan said:

Stefan, there's a new orbit right past Pluto that has your name written all over it.

• Thanks 1

On 1/31/2022 at 1:16 AM, Stefan said:

Trump has NOTHING to do with Black Excellence. Or Black Survival. He's been against both for decades.

You probably own a house and give credit to 45 for making this possible. Or ... now that you own a house, you believe you're above all other Blacks who don't.

You didn’t read my response. The notion of superiority is in your mind. You are conflating Trump supporters with the worse stereotypes of the Black bourgeoisie.

I don’t own a but I am working on getting one. Http://naca.com 

On 1/31/2022 at 1:16 AM, Stefan said:

Remember, Trump advised people to inject disinfectants into their bodies to fight off Covid-19 infections. And he actually proposed irradiating patients' bodies with ultraviolet light. 

That’s a distortion of what was said. I was listening when he made his comments. That’s disinformation.