Black Voters Feel Taken Advantage Of By Democrats

It’s Older Black Democrats and Older White Republicans which are stopping more Blacks from joining the Republican Party. Still young Black men and women are waking up to the reality that the GOP holds the key to access to the American Dreams.

The Biden administration is demonstrating how Big Government policies are making life harder for all Americans. It’s estimated that 25% of Black voters will be returning to the Republican Party.

• Like 1

Speak for yourself, Daniellegfny. More than 75 percent of Black voters chose Joe Biden over racist Donald Trump. I don't feel taken for granted at all.

The ones who tick me off are Republicans who pass Voter Suppression laws, lop thousands of voters in Black areas off the eligible voter lists, close polling sites in predominately minority towns, counties or regions and then slash the hours of state offices making it difficult for Blacks, students, Latinos, the elderly and those without means to get to a location to obtain a valid state I.D.

Democrats do not do that. Democrats want ALL citizens to vote. Republicans, not so much. 

GOP Voter Suppression.jpg

• Like 1

On 1/23/2022 at 5:48 AM, daniellegfny said:

It’s Older Black Democrats and Older White Republicans which are stopping more Blacks from joining the Republican Party.

Really?

2 hours ago, Stefan said:

The ones who tick me off are Republicans who pass Voter Suppression laws

You need a photo ID to do nearly everything else in life from getting a passport, a state issued ID, flying on a plane, purchasing a bus pass, opening a bank account, applying for a mortgage, getting a loan to buy a car, getting healthcare, enrolling in college, purchasing season passes to professional sports games, buying a firearm, buying alcohol, setting up a rideshare account, applying for a credit card that is used for essentials ranging from food and medicine to incidentals and toilet paper, etc. So, could you please explain your definition of Voter Suppression? I believe I'm not the only one here who'd like to hear it.

Nels, seriously, LEARN TO READ. 

I posted about Republicans closing state offices to deprive Black, Latino, student and elderly would-be voters of a chance to obtain needed photo I.D's.

No mention was made of any other reason that folks would need an I.D. You are simply desperate to respond to everything I post. But your problem is you are often off the mark because you do not read or understand the context of my comments.

But keep loving Trump. Sign up for his new university, healthcare program and latest scam. He could probably use the money.