Blacks attacking Blacks for fun and profit

This is why you don’t lie and make up salacious garbage for attention - or out of jealousy.

Because celebrity blogger Latasha Kebe loved doing this and attacked rapper Cardi B relentlessly, posting 20 videos to YouTube in 2018 accusing her of having herpes, using cocaine and being a prostitute. I'm not a Cardi B fan. But I am lover of Truth.

None of Tasha K's allegations were true and in 2019, Cardi B sued the lying witch for libel and defamation in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia in Atlanta
. Tasha K lives in Georgia, according to Rolling Stone magazine.

Well, guess what? Jurors who heard the case and all the vile smears have rendered their verdict: A complete victory for Cardi B, whose real name is Belcalis Almanzar. Jurors found Tasha K liable on two counts of slander and one count each of libel and invasion of privacy, according to the New York Times.

The jury awarded Bronx-born Cardi B $1.25 million on Jan. 24 and another $2.8 million on Jan. 25.

The jury also handed Cardi B $25,000 for medical expenses and around $1.3 million to cover the rapper’s legal fees. All because Tasha K lied her azz off in countless videos, which garnered her a lot of attention, the Times said.

Congratulations, Cardi B.

As a journalist who eventually ended up training and mentoring reporters and taught writing for five years in business colleges, I despise liars and cretins who spew untruths and unsubstantiated drivel simply because they are jealous or don’t like someone.

Just tell the damn truth.

That is the ugly side of fame and celebrity and the tabloid industry built upon it.  Even worse is that people actually consume it.  Then again, it's junk food for the brain.

I saw the potential for tabloid media and it's modern form (social media) to spiral out of control way back in the 1980s when the paparazzi were hiding in trees and bushes to take pictures of the newly crowned King of Pop Michael Jackson.  Of course, they also wrote bizarre stories about him too.  We know what they did to Princess Diana.

It doesn't appear that  journalistic integrity is a high ranking factor in the tabloid world.  In the age of social media, fact checking seems to be going the way of the doo doo bird too. 

I hate when people tell me something and the 1st question I have to ask is...cite the source.  if they form the letter F  (book) or Twit or Gram, I don't want to hear it.  That isn't news.  It's gossip.

OTOH, celebrities do walk a thin line when it comes to using the media to sell their image and brand.  That camera or mic could go either way in being an asset or liability.  Watch your steps.

But, I'm glad Cardi B won her lawsuit. Nobody deserves to be slandered.  I do hope she uses the money to buy some classier clothes and maybe even take a Toastmasters class. 😁😎

• Like 1

************************************************************************************

2 hours ago, Stefan said:

As a journalist who eventually up training and mentoring reporters and taught writing for five years in business colleges, I despise liars and cretins who spew untruths and unsubstantiated drivel simply because they are jealous or don’t like someone.

Right, because Cardi B has such a stellar and impeccable

reputation that she needed to sue somebody for calling

her a prostitute.  

Which, BTW, she was.

Cardi B explains why she drugged and robbed men

Why don't you get your facts straight before you post 

a bunch of stupid nonsense.

************************************************************************************

You alluded to fame having a price. This is true.

I am not going to crack on Cardi B's dress or lifestyle. From everything I've read about her, she altered her body to look the way she does now. For those who don't like how she portrays herself - my advice is don't look. 

It does not matter what we think. Many on this planet who have access to U.S. entertainment coverage believe Cardi B is one of the world's most attractive women. And it has driven countless women mad with envy.

If you look at Madonna, she used her looks as well to parlay her way to millions and worldwide fame. But that woman can actually sing.

The same cannot be said of Kim Kardashian, who can't sing. But along with her sisters and neices, managed to rule the world of TV and tabloid celebrity for years. And they accomplished this with their looks, a savvy mother and an idea to galvanize millions of women to want to look like them and imitate their lifestyle. It has worked splendidly. 

It is not my place to criticize their looks or their right to gain fame and fortune. They did it. 

Cardi B is young. We don't know what she will do in the future.

One thing we can be sure of. Unless limits or constraints are placed on writers or photographers, those who manage to become famous or infamous can be assured a lifetime of not just adulation, but physical and psychological fear as well. 

38 minutes ago, Mzuri said:

Right, because Cardi B has such a stellar and impeccable

reputation that she needed to sue somebody for calling

her a prostitute.  

Which, BTW, she was.

Why don't you get your facts straight before you post 

a bunch of stupid nonsense.

Being a stripper does not make one a prostitute. Do you understand the difference, Mzuri?

You accused our Vice President of "sleeping her way to the top." Without any proof.

You are no different than the racial bomb throwers on Fox News.

The bottom line is this: Jurors decided the blogger lied when she claimed Cardi B was a prostitute and backed it up with millions in directed damages. No amount of hate from you is going to change that.

Now, for the third time, where is your proof that our Vice President "slept her way to the top?"

• Confused 1

10 minutes ago, Stefan said:

Being a stripper does not make one a prostitute. Do you understand the difference, Mzuri?

You accused our Vice President of "sleeping her way to the top." Without any proof.

You are no different than the racial bomb throwers on Fox News.

Cardi B was a stripper who DRUGGED and ROBBED men.

After she invited them to her hotel room.

But you want to split hairs as to whether or not she was

a PROSTITUTE.

Odds are that a woman who dances in the nude has a 

higher propensity towards PROSTITUTION than one 

who does not.  Especially when she admitted to 

DRUGGING and ROBBING men.  But a nerd like you 

probably could not draw that simple conclusion.

Kamala Harris slept with Willie Brown whilst he was a 

married man, and he promoted her and that advanced

her career, and you want me to prove that she slept

her way up the career ladder.  

I posted this already on the other thread, the one 

that you are trying to pretend you did not see.

Kamala Harris had an affair with powerful Willie Brown

Grow the fuck up and stop being so lame.

image.gif.4a10041ed2dc70c9351ee762b3bb56fe.gif

@Mzuri, in our litigious country, we cannot run around hurting people's feeling.🤣

@Stefan, when folks put themselves out there, they become a target for crooks, comedians and haters alike.😁

As a natural born comedian, I can see and/or find humor in a lot of things that others may not find funny at all.

I don't take life too seriously.  I believe laughter is great for the soul.  That being said, I don't believe humor should be mean spirited. 

So, I would not call Cardi B a prostitute but she d8mn sure dresses liike one and then, there's the lyrics in her songs.😁

Madonna used more than her looks and voice to sell.  Back in the late 80s through 90s, she was considered a bad girl.  LIghtweight by today's standards.

Now, the Kartrashians  are a family full of ho's. Their mother is a madam.  On TV and in the press, these women have no shortage of AfroAmerican athletes, rappers and celebrities playing around in their background.

Their father, Robert Kardashian has to be fully cooked by now for as many times as he's had to turn over in his grave. 

Nonetheless, the sins of greed, jealousy, envy and hate will consume those of lower self-esteem as they continue to dine on junk food. 😎

• Like 1

The bottom line is this: Jurors decided the blogger lied when she claimed Cardi B was a prostitute and backed it up with millions in directed damages. No amount of hate from you is going to change that.

Now, for the third time, where is your proof that our Vice President "slept her way to the top?

Look.  I don't mind if you edit your posts for punctuation or 

because you made a typographical error.  But don't be adding 

more of your nonsense after I have already responded to your 

pansy thoughts.

Obviously that jury didn't get the memo about Cardi INVITING

strange men to her HOTEL room so that she could DRUG and

ROB them.  Which, BTW, is MUCH WORSE than being just a 

PROSTITUTE.

This fact may have been inadmissible because people's prior

CRIMES aren't usually held against them in trial. 

Juries are often kept in the dark on people's CRIMINAL

CONDUCT so as not to taint their judgement about

the case at hand.

This does not mean that people in the general public,

meaning us, cannot have a different opinion.

If you want to live in lalaland and pretend that this HOE was  

not a PROSTITUTE, that is fine with me.  Just don't come on

here expecting the rest of us to agree with you and your

silly comments that it was egregious for somebody to insult

Cardi, as if she is a virtuous woman, because she is not, and 

everybody knows it.

As to your defense of Kamala Harris, you need to get a grip. 

I wouldn't mind her humping people for promotions if she was

actually competent at her job, but the majority of the people

have caught on that she is a total fraud.  

Cardi and Kamala are birds of a feather. 

And I'm sorry if that hurts your little feelings. 

But those are the facts.

Mzuri, 

I could care less about Cardi B. You are the one who seems to be apoplectic over her. Not me. I merely posted news and added an editorialized lede.  

Now, where is your proof about our Vice President sleeping her way to the top? Got a link? You have no proof. 

Seriously, you whine and complain about me attacking Donald Trump when it is widely known he is a liar, a racist and went to extraordinary lengths to stay in the White House.

And you don't like any criticism of him?

Then you do not want any open discussion. You want an Amen Corner. You want everyone who posts comments to only share your viewpoint. But I will never take the side of those who believe Black people are worthless or unaccomplished.

Not all of us are perfect. But no one is.  And no one ethnic group is either. If you refuse to accept this, then you're a phony.

I was a moderator of a couple of online forums that concerned Black thought. But I never stopped anyone with differing viewpoints from posting. If this is what you're about and this is what this discussion forum is about, then you're afraid of those who challenge your viewpoints. 

1 hour ago, Stefan said:

Mzuri, 

I could care less about Cardi B. You are the one who seems to be apoplectic over her. Not me. I merely posted news and added an editorialized lede.  

Now, where is your proof about our Vice President sleeping her way to the top? Got a link? You have no proof. 

Seriously, you whine and complain about me attacking Donald Trump when it is widely known he is a liar, a racist and went to extraordinary lengths to stay in the White House.

And you don't like any criticism of him?

Then you do not want any open discussion. You want an Amen Corner. You want everyone who posts comments to only share your viewpoint. But I will never take the side of those who believe Black people are worthless or unaccomplished.

Not all of us are perfect. But no one is.  And no one ethnic group is either. If you refuse to accept this, then you're a phony.

I was a moderator of a couple of online forums that concerned Black thought. But I never stopped anyone with differing viewpoints from posting. If this is what you're about and this is what this discussion forum is about, then you're afraid of those who challenge your viewpoints. 

It doesn't matter whether the topic was Cardi B. 
or some other person of disrepute.

You started a whole topic about Cardi having won 
a slander/libel suit against a blogger who referred 
to her as a prostitute, but your assertions about the 
blogger's claims being unfounded were incorrect.

Your initial post is full of misguided falsehoods and

I simply pointed out that you missed the part about

Cardi being an admitted thief who drugged people.  

Instead of admitting that you were wrong, you went 
on to defend her by saying that just because she

was a stripper, that didn't make her a prostitute.  

Except she's even worse than a prostitute.

I also don't care whether you or anybody else

agrees with me about anything.  

Because right is right, and wrong is wrong,

and in this instance, you missed the mark. 

How many more times are you going to ask

for proof that Kamala Harris slept her way

up the career ladder.  

What is it that you don't comprehend?  

The woman lacks morals, scruples, or integrity.

I don't care if she slept with Willie Brown, or the

San Francisco 49ers.  When a person accepts 
a promotion based on an affair, that is WRONG.  

If Kamala Harris had any decency about herself, 
she would have declined those promotions and

made her own way based on her own hard work.  

That is what an honorable woman does.

But instead she's gone through her entire career 
with that funky Willie Brown cloud hanging over

her head.

She is a HORRIBLE example for women and girls 

and she should NOT be the vice president of this 

great nation.

As to Donald Trump, you posted a rant that he lied 
that his apartment was three times bigger than it

actually was.  

He was trying to pay the correct amount of property 
tax so what is your argument here?

https://aalbc.com/tc/topic/8382-from-this-perspective-black-america-get-your-own-house-in-order-before-you-burn-everyone-elses-down/?do=findComment&comment=49563

Find something else to argue about.  

You seem to take pleasure in fighting for lost causes.

On 1/26/2022 at 9:54 AM, Stefan said:

I despise liars and cretins who spew untruths and unsubstantiated drivel simply because they are jealous or don’t like someone.

Stefan don't discount or overlook the purveyors of this garbage -- the platforms that encourage this are the true benefices and are apparently at little risk.  

Cardi B, win is purely symbolic, as I doubt the woman posting lies about Cardi has the money to pay and the platform pushing this stuff has plenty of others willing to do that same thing.

Your reaction and @Mzuri illustrates why this sort of thing is so profitable.  It creates controversy, and controversy drives engagement, and engagement drives revenue.  

Nothing will change, for the better, until we start engaging on more important things than a Cardi B and her trolls.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Troy said:

Stefan don't discount or overlook the purveyors of this garbage -- the platforms that encourage this are the true benefices and are apparently at little risk.  

Cardi B, win is purely symbolic, as I doubt the woman posting lies about Cardi has the money to pay and the platform pushing this stuff has plenty of others willing to do that same thing.

Your reaction and @Mzuri illustrates why this sort of thing is so profitable.  It creates controversy, and controversy drives engagement, and engagement drives revenue.  

Nothing will change, for the better, until we start engaging on more important things than a Cardi B and her trolls.

I am familiar with this news only because it was

on The Daily Mail website, I do not follow Cardi,

I'm not into the female rappers of today.

My jaw dropped to see anyone even defending 

her and saying that it was all unfounded.

The lady blogger claims that she has the funds,

and she says that she will fight this matter all

the way up to the Supreme Court.

From what I can tell she has credibility, but 

we shall see.

Just now, Mzuri said:

The Daily Mail website, I do not follow Cardi,

Sure you do, as a consequence of reading the Daily Mail .  Now I'm aware of the Cardi B debacle -- even though I could care less.  See how that works?

The Daily Mail always struck me as the equivalent of the National Inquirer (that still around?).  

• Haha 1

@Troy

How are you doing???

No, they are not like The National Enquirer although 

they do have a gossip section.

And they also have a science, finance, sports, and 

all sorts of news sections.

They often have U.S. breaking news before anybody 

else.  

I usually check their Wires

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/index.html

and if there's nothing major going on I check the front

page, and I comment every now and then on topics

that interest me.

You should check it out.

Troy,

MY reaction to Mzuri. Seriously?

You didn't see her initial reaction to my thread post? She went nuts with rage simply I edited in a news source I had forgotten to include.

You know dang well I am a good writer. And I post links that offer proof of my contentions. 

I am still waiting for Mzuri's proof about the B.S. she claimed about Vice President Kamala Harris. You talk about purveyors of falsehoods? Unless she can validate her allegation from an unimpeachable source, then she is one.

And a federal court verdict is an unimpeachable source. One cannot ignore it.

1 hour ago, Stefan said:

I am still waiting for Mzuri's proof about the B.S. she claimed about Vice President Kamala Harris. You talk about purveyors of falsehoods? Unless she can validate her allegation from an unimpeachable source, then she is one.

@Stefan

You must really be slow if you're still waiting on 

some proof that I already provided. 

Or are you of the opinion that Kamala's affair

with Willie Brown, and her subsequent promotion 

because of it, is not proof that she slept her way

up the career ladder?

And BTW, I didn't go nuts with rage.  

That is more of your fake news.

Talk about delusional. 

Get it together.

Insults 4.png

@Stefan

Exactly.

But don't worry because your insults don't bother me.

And ICYMI:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2019/01/27/willie-brown-kamala-harris-san-francisco-chronicle-letter/2695143002/

***********************************************************************************

I am so thrilled about that. Because slander does cost money if one is sued and loses. 

Candace Owens, another Trump toady, may end up finding this out. 

Candace Owens is being sued for lying and defamation

Why do you keep on defending various strippers?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/kimberly-klaciks-stripper-claims-response-as-candace-owens-feud-escalates/ar-AALxqjC?li=BBnb7Kz

On 1/26/2022 at 7:54 AM, Stefan said:

This is why you don’t lie and make up salacious garbage for attention - or out of jealousy.

Because celebrity blogger Latasha Kebe loved doing this and attacked rapper Cardi B relentlessly, posting 20 videos to YouTube in 2018 accusing her of having herpes, using cocaine and being a prostitute. I'm not a Cardi B fan. But I am lover of Truth.

None of Tasha K's allegations were true and in 2019, Cardi B sued the lying witch for libel and defamation in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia in Atlanta
. Tasha K lives in Georgia, according to Rolling Stone magazine.

Well, guess what? Jurors who heard the case and all the vile smears have rendered their verdict: A complete victory for Cardi B, whose real name is Belcalis Almanzar. Jurors found Tasha K liable on two counts of slander and one count each of libel and invasion of privacy, according to the New York Times.

The jury awarded Bronx-born Cardi B $1.25 million on Jan. 24 and another $2.8 million on Jan. 25.

The jury also handed Cardi B $25,000 for medical expenses and around $1.3 million to cover the rapper’s legal fees. All because Tasha K lied her azz off in countless videos, which garnered her a lot of attention, the Times said.

As a journalist who eventually ended up training and mentoring reporters and taught writing for five years in business colleges, I despise liars and cretins who spew untruths and unsubstantiated drivel simply because they are jealous or don’t like someone.

Being black doesn't make you immune from being attacked. You get what you deserve.

51 minutes ago, Mzuri said:

MSN, the worst news source for any sane person.

On 1/30/2022 at 12:17 PM, Stefan said:

Vice President Kamala Harris

Fake Vice President Kamala Harris is one of the absolute dumbest people in government today. Her own party kicked her to the curb in the 2019 presidential primaries; she got torched.

= = =

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/dec/03/kamala-harris-drops-out-democratic-2020-presidential-race-reports

A direct quote: “But I want to be clear with you,” she added. “I am still very much in this fight.”

Ha, the woman is anything but clear; she's a dunce and a real con artist who did absolutely nothing in California but drive it off a cliff. She's is completely incompetent, by any measure, as is California Governor Gavin Newsom.

11 minutes ago, nels said:

MSN, the worst news source for any sane person.

@nels

I know but this was posted for @Stefan to read about

the lady who is supposedly suing Candace Owen for saying

that she's a stripper, admits in the article to being a stripper.

It's actually a Newsweek article, but I didn't feel like 

tracking down the other links since he's not even worth

the effort.

I need to find a Conservative forum so I can stop engaging 

with these dummycrats.

1 minute ago, Mzuri said:

this was posted for @Stefan to read about

Yes, I understood. I just had to call out MSN. That so-called network is so irrelevant. You, me and everyone else but Stefan knows it.

3 minutes ago, Mzuri said:

I need to find a Conservative forum

There are many good ones out there, I hear. Perhaps we can back channel on that.

• Thanks 1