Trump attacks three Black women prosecutors

If one knows anything about Donald Trump, it’s that he cannot stand Blacks in power positions. He spent eight years attacking President Barack H. Obama as an illegal alien, a Muslim and a failed Chief Executive.

Which is a laugh when Obama is widely lauded around the globe as the man who saved the flailing U.S. economy from a Depression. The fact is that Obama is still widely respected around the world while Trump is derided as little more than a would-be dictator.

So, I am not surprised that all these investigations are finally getting to Trump. He is understandably nervous. So, what does this twice impeached former President do? He promises that if he gets back to the Oval Office, he’s going to pardon the Jan. 6 insurrectionists.

Most observers believe a possible second Trump term will be nothing more than a series of endless revenge attempts against those who dared oppose him. I agree. That’s what phonies do. Lie, deflect and lash out.

But at Jan. 28 rally in Texas, Trump also could not resist another attack on Black women, who have always come in for his vilest insults. Trump is now calling three Black female prosecutors “racist” for daring to investigate his alleged crimes. And Trump demands huge protests if these prosecutors make a misstep.

Trump attacks Black women prosecutors

************************************************************************************

12 hours ago, Stefan said:

If one knows anything about Donald Trump, it’s that he cannot stand Blacks in power positions. He spent eight years attacking President Barack H. Obama as an illegal alien, a Muslim and a failed Chief Executive.

Which is a laugh when Obama is widely lauded around the globe as the man who saved the flailing U.S. economy from a Depression. The fact is that Obama is still widely respected around the world while Trump is derided as little more than a would-be dictator.

So, I am not surprised that all these investigations are finally getting to Trump. He is understandably nervous. So, what does this twice impeached former President do? He promises that if he gets back to the Oval Office, he’s going to pardon the Jan. 6 insurrectionists.

Most observers believe a possible second Trump term will be nothing more than a series of endless revenge attempts against those who dared oppose him. I agree. That’s what phonies do. Lie, deflect and lash out.

But at Jan. 28 rally in Texas, Trump also could not resist another attack on Black women, who have always come in for his vilest insults. Trump is now calling three Black female prosecutors “racist” for daring to investigate his alleged crimes. And Trump demands huge protests if these prosecutors make a misstep.

Trump attacks Black women prosecutors

@Stefan

Your Trump Derangement Syndrome (TDS) is strong.

How do you even sleep at night with the constant

thoughts of Trump wallowing through your brain?

Did you know that law enforcement is supposed to

investigate crimes, not individuals.

But since they are investigating individuals for crimes,

why don't they investigate true career criminals like

the Bidens and the Clintons.  Those corrupt swamp

creatures are the worst since they have held trusted 

government positions for decades.

The reason they aren't investigated is that the made-up 

allegations against Trump are politically motivated by a

bunch of miscreants seeking revenge because they

know they cannot beat him otherwise.

Biden messed up America in less than a year with his

open borders, shipping thousands of illegals to the red

states for their votes, inflation, food shortages, and now

he's trying to get our great nation engaged in a war over

some other country's borders.

Why don't they investigate that?

And then there's your lame hero Obama, who was a

disaster also:

Obama's war on the press

Obama doesn’t always tell the straight story

Barack Obama was an enemy of the free press

Why don't you investigate that since you claim

to be a journalist.

Hugs glitter gifs

************************************************************************************

I suffer from Trump Derangement Syndrome?  🤣  Posting a news story about Trump's sickening focus on skin color does not make me deranged. It makes me quite informed.

The difference is that I criticize Trump for things he has actually done and that are provable. That is not derangement. 

Second, the Right Wing and Trump backers love to trot out their “Trump Derangement Syndrome” silliness. The problem is that continuing criticism of Trump is completely justified by this man’s deplorable incompetence and morally reprehensible behavior, according to Paul Thornton, Letters to the Editor at the Los Angeles Times.

Do you know who actually was deranged? Trump himself. He was the leading proponent of the Obama “birther” theory. Another deranged individual was right-wing talk host Glenn Beck, who claimed Obama was a secret Communist or aspiring fascist and not the cautious, mainstream liberal he appeared to be. Trump swore Trump was a Muslim. He wasn't.

Trump is an unaccomplished racist jerk, who inherited a fortune and bought companies and lost money on them.  And there are so many news writers and news analysts and pundits who agree to this fact. He's filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy reorganization four times. Some great businessman he's supposed to be.

Trump has never respected any Black man or woman. But historical truth does. Obama haters still abound and their opinions are just that - their opinions. 

I post a contention and then I prove it. Trump tried to steal the 2020 election and all the evidence that has been uncovered by the House Select Committee investigating Jan. 6 Capitol riot has uncovered a wide ranging plot that include noxious lies, phony electors and a bullcrap claim that the twice impeached chief executive actually won the 2020 election.

Trump even admitted that he expected Vice President Pence to overturn the election. He didn't. Because Pence couldn't.

Trump was intimately involved in coup to stay in office

3 hours ago, Stefan said:

I post a contention and then I prove it. Trump tried to steal the 2020 election and all the evidence that has been uncovered by the House Select Committee investigating Jan. 6 Capitol riot has uncovered a wide ranging plot that include noxious lies, phony electors and a bullcrap claim that the twice impeached chief executive actually won the 2020 election.

There you go spreading more of your lies and misinformation.

President Trump was acquitted.  

That J6 committee is a farce, all they are trying to do is distract 

from the stolen election.  

Why don't you investigate the truth instead of parroting what

you heard over on the fake news because you've been 

blinded by your hate for President Trump.

I'm sorry but you can't possibly be a very good journalist

because of your inability to be objective.

https://rumble.com/embed/vqzk5k/?pub=4

More security is being provided to the Georgia District Attorney (DA) after she received racist slurs and threats over the phone and on social media.  In this country, there's no shortage of crazy folks with guns.  They don't need much to get sitrred up.😎

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ProfD said:

More security is being provided to the Georgia District Attorney (DA) after she received racist slurs and threats over the phone and on social media.  In this country, there's no shortage of crazy folks with guns.  They don't need much to get sitrred up.😎

Edited 4 hours ago by ProfD

The craziest person in this equation is Trump.  i  hope Mzuri and nels don't decide to go to his rescue. I'm sure they're gun nuts.  Maybe they'll post a link from their ceils if they get caught. 

• Thanks 1

Cynique,

I am certain Trump will have many acolytes and defenders. Too many millions in this country yearn for an authoritarian regime where dissent is quickly crushed, untruths are desired and people who refuse to drink the dictator's Kool-Aid are targeted for silencing.

This is always one of the more popular attractions of Totalitarianism.

1 hour ago, Cynique said:

The craziest person in this equation is Trump.  i  hope Mzuri and nels don't decide to go to his rescue. I'm sure they're gun nuts.  Maybe they'll post a link from their ceils if they get caught. 

@Cynique

Are we now going to argue The U.S. Constitution

and the citizen's right to keep and bear arms?

While you devout dummycrats are more than happy

to relinquish one Constitutional right after the other,

WE ARE NOT. 

We are PATRIOTS, who will defend our rights as well

as the rights of others, since you people seem too

weak and lame to do so.

Flags glitter gifs

On 2/4/2022 at 10:20 PM, Mzuri said:

Are we now going to argue The U.S. Constitution

and the citizen's right to keep and bear arms?

While you devout dummycrats are more than happy

to relinquish one Constitutional right after the other,

WE ARE NOT. 

We are PATRIOTS, who will defend our rights as well

as the rights of others, since you people seem too

weak and lame to do so.

Flags glitter gifs

If ever there was a good example of what's wrong with AMerica,  you have just personified it.  All that was missing was a "Sieg Heil" after the fascistic rant you tried to pass off as patriotism.

Rapid fire AK-47  rifles, the favorite weapon of white militia men with small penises, weren't around when the Constitution was written, - the same constitution that designated blacks as 3/5 human.

Too bad gun control is not in the vocabulary of the NRA.  Republican lobbyist make sure of that.   

• Thanks 1

Nels claims the three Black female prosecutors Trump has attacked and demanded widespread protests over are "inherently corrupt."

Knowing how weak at providing proof this guy is, watch with a chuckle as Nels proceeds to list several URLs, not one of which will offer definitive proof of his nonsensical charge.  

Ask Atlanta YouTube denizen (and liar) Latasha Kebe how much lying and slandering is worth to Nicki Minaj. 

1 hour ago, Stefan said:

Nels proceeds to list several URLs, not one of which will offer definitive proof of his nonsensical charge.  

I have never followed a link of @nels, but I suspect this is true. The sheer number of the URLs has a spammy quality...  

Over the past few years I've observed that links offered to make a point usually do not support the point made.  Often the linked article does the exactly opposite -- refuting the posters claim!  That, or the source itself is specious, unworthy of being read.

On 1/31/2022 at 10:35 AM, ProfD said:

I cannot recall a former POTUS getting so much attention. 

@ProfD Few humans get more attention than Trump.  He plays the media like a fiddle and they can't help themselves because they crave the attention (read: revenue) that Trump creates.  This will never change with the current system.  

Trump can very easily become President again under these conditions.  Of couse election laws and gerrymandering in favor of his party with help make this possible.  The mid-term elections will be very telling. 

• Thanks 1

One of the reasons Trump does attract so much news coverage, (whether it consists of lavish praise, objective news and analyses or outright contempt), is because many may pay attention.

Trump is clickbait for many online organizations.

In the 1970's,this was true of Richard Nixon, but there was no Internet. Still, many gobbled up much that was written about the 37th President.

I also know Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis has asked the FBI to conduct a risk assessment of her county Court House and the Government Center in Atlanta

The reputation for violence among unhinged Trump supporters is legendary. This is why I believe D.A. Willis is absolutely correct in requesting assistance.

Georgia GA probing Trump asks FBI for security assistance

On 2/7/2022 at 5:47 PM, Troy said:

Nels proceeds to list several URLs, not one of which will offer definitive proof of his nonsensical charge.  

Remember, you don't have to 'link to others' in order to 'think for yourself'.

On 2/8/2022 at 8:24 PM, ProfD said:

follow the evidence wherever it leads

That's a rather tired approach, which seldomly leads to truly honest outcomes.

On 2/7/2022 at 5:47 PM, Troy said:

election laws and gerrymandering in favor of his party

Oh, the gaslighting continues.

On 2/5/2022 at 9:03 AM, Cynique said:

If ever there was a good example of what's wrong with AMerica,  you have just personified it.  All that was missing was a "Sieg Heil" after the fascistic rant you tried to pass off as patriotism.

Rapid fire AK-47  rifles, the favorite weapon of white militia men with small penises, weren't around when the Constitution was written, - the same constitution that designated blacks as 3/5 human.

Too bad gun control is not in the vocabulary of the NRA.  Republican lobbyist make sure of that.   

#GunsMatter