Whoopi Goldberg Suspension

Whoopi Goldberg has been suspended for 2 weeks from The View for opening her pie-hole about the Jew:

https://www.foxnews.com/media/whoopi-goldberg-suspended-from-the-view-following-holocaust-remarks

Unbelievable that in 2022, these folks are still taking their chances with antisemitism.  Jews don't play when if comes to the  holocaust.

I'm so jealous that Jews have the power to cancel and shut sh8t down when they've been aggrieved. I wish ADOS had something similar when dealing with racism. 😎

************************************************************************************

Old fat loud mouth Whoopi talks too much anyway.

What has happened to her over the past few years

is that she went and forgot that she is still Black and

she's not running a damn thing over there at ABC.

Her and the rest of those women just sit there and

say all sorts of outrageous things, even about the

former President, Donald Trump.

That whole bunch of them are all so disrespectful

and inappropriate.

And then Whoopi, with her nasty self, sits right

there on the show and passes gas around those

other ladies and then she laughs about it, like

it's so funny.

She also says she doesn't take a daily bath 

because it dries her skin, like the bitch can't 

get some lotion.

She is one of the most disgusting people I can

think of.

I stopped watching a long time ago because

she turns my stomach.

They need to cancel Whoopi. 

And they need to cancel The View.

************************************************************************************

It’s exposes the gaps in knowledge and understanding that many in the ADOS movement have. I offer this tweet and video as a piece of evidence to support my claim 

There’s also a book called Hitler’s Black Victims. I believe she was feeding into the overall antiIsreali sentiment of Israel being an Apartheid state. If Jews were considered a non-white stance the concept of racism couldn’t be applied to them because they are White and considered part of the White Supremacy power structure.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, daniellegfny said:

It’s exposes the gaps in knowledge and understanding that many in the ADOS movement have.

IMO, while ADOS could take strategic pages from the Jew playbook, ADOS should not be distracted by nor concerned with the plight of any other group of people. 

ADOS still has unresolved issues relating to the peculiar institution of slavery and the ongoing system of white supremacy. 

Every side street is a distraction to keep ADOS from reaping the full benefits of their birthright and collecting on their share of the wealth built on slavery and 400 years of compounded interest.  That should be the sole focus of ADOS. 😎

16 minutes ago, ProfD said:

IMO, while ADOS could take strategic pages from the Jew playbook, ADOS should not be distracted by nor concerned with the plight of any other group of people. 

ADOS still has unresolved issues relating to the peculiar institution of slavery and the ongoing system of white supremacy. 

You can’t see how that has distorted the scope and understanding of true allies and goals. 

21 minutes ago, ProfD said:

Every side street is a distraction to keep ADOS from reaping the full benefits of their birthright and collecting on their share of the wealth built on slavery and 400 years of compounded interest.  That should be the sole focus of ADOS. 😎

Did you watch the video? And your premise of birth right?

30 minutes ago, daniellegfny said:

You can’t see how that has distorted the scope and understanding of true allies and goals. 

Did you watch the video? And your premise of birth right?

IMO, ADOS do not have any true allies on this planet nor do we have clearly defined goals. 

ADOS are victims and prey.  That is why most ADOS work for someone else (labor), are incacerated by debt (consume) and do not own anything (lack wealth).

I watched the video. His Cameroonian father chose to go to a racist country voluntarily and hook up with a white woman.   

Otherwise, it shows how white supremacy treats black folks all over the planet.  😎

25 minutes ago, daniellegfny said:

Have you read Black Fortunes by Shomari Wills? Do you have an accurate picture of what Black people have and don’t have?

I have a pretty accurate picture.  As long as the system of white supremacy exists, black folks do not have enough.  Otherwise, they would be free. 

Surely, there are black people who have a fortune of money but as I've mentioned before, they do not have any real power. 

Black NFL football players (slaves) are collectively worth billions of dollars.  Yet, they have no power when it comes to getting NFL owners (masters) to hire a black head coach.

Black entertainers in music, movies, TV and film collectively generate billions of dollars.  Most of them do not own the intellectual property they create nor the outlets that generate revenue.

Black folks started Hip-Hop  in the late 1970s.  It grew into a multibillion dollar industry.  It is owned by white folks, Jews and Asians.  😎

13 hours ago, Mzuri said:

Old fat loud mouth Whoopi talks too much anyway.

What has happened to her over the past few years

is that she went and forgot that she is still Black and

she's not running a damn thing over there at ABC.

Her and the rest of those women just sit there and

say all sorts of outrageous things, even about the

former President, Donald Trump.

That whole bunch of them are all so disrespectful

and inappropriate.

And then Whoopi, with her nasty self, sits right

there on the show and passes gas around those

other ladies and then she laughs about it, like

it's so funny.

She also says she doesn't take a daily bath 

because it dries her skin, like the bitch can't 

get some lotion.

She is one of the most disgusting people I can

think of.

I stopped watching a long time ago because

she turns my stomach.

They need to cancel Whoopi. 

And they need to cancel The View.

@MzuriThat petty character assassination of Whoopi is typical of you.   And the reason why you don't like The View is because you are mesmerized by all of those lying pseudo journalists on the Fox channel who, along with that tabloid rag, "The Daily Mirror", reinforce your affinity for fake news.  You try to distance yourself from that ass hole Trump but it's becoming increasing clear that you are very much at home with all of those looney tunes who follow him. And spare me your tired litany about Biden being a white racist, inasmuch as he is bending over backwards to placate his black constituency.  So who cares?

Whoopi is correct in her assertion because Jews are not a race. They are a sect that embraces  the religion of Judaism. Accepting the idea that they are a race is being aligned with the Nazi point of view. Many are coming forth to point this out.  ABC feels an obligation to slap Whoopi on the wrist in order to cater to the powerful Jewish community. 

I am not a big fan of Whoopi but she's no worse than  that Retrumpican moron  Marjorie Taylor Greene who you undoubtedly identify with because her reason for not wearing panties is that her coochie needs airing out.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

8 minutes ago, Cynique said:

@MzuriThat petty character assassination of Whoopi is typical of you.   And the reason why you don't like The View is because you are mesmerized by all of those lying pseudo journalists on the Fox channel who, along with that tabloid rag, "The Daily Mirror", reinforce your affinity for fake news.  You try to distance yourself from that ass hole Trump but it's becoming increasing clear that you are very much at home with all of those looney tunes who follow him. And spare me your tired litany about Biden being a white racist, inasmuch as he is bending over backwards to placate his black constituency.  So who cares?

Whoopi is correct in her assertion because Jews are not a race. They are a sect that embraces  the religion of Judaism. Accepting the idea that they are a race is being aligned with the Nazi point of view. Many are coming forth to point this out.  ABC feels an obligation to slap Whoopi on the wrist in order to cater to the powerful Jewish community. 

I am not a big fan of Whoopi but she's no worse than  that Retrumpican moron  Marjorie Taylor Greene who you undoubtedly identify with because her reason for not wearing panties is that her coochie needs airing out.

@Cynique

I should have known you'd crawl out from under your cat to 

defend old crusty Whoopi. 

Birds. 

Feathers.

How was anything I said a character assassination when 

everybody knows she doesn't bathe on a regular basis, 

she farts, she stinks, she's vile, and she's digusting.

As to the Jews being a sect, that's not what she said. 

And now her fat ass has been benched so she can stew 

in it and learn to monitor her filthy mouth.

And BTW, my source for news is The Daily Mail, not the 

Mirror. 

Why don't you get your facts straight you old nag.

Horses glitter gifs

Since when do you care about facts?  You're lying about Whoopi because you don't live around her or know what she's like in person. What ever you read  is marinated in the venom of your right wing piss.   

Go slither back into the grass that mercifully conceals you from view, you scaly snake.

🐍

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Cynique said:

Since when do you care about facts?  You're lying about Whoopi because you don't live around her or know what she's like in person. What ever you read  is marinated in the venom of your right wing piss.   

Don't call me a liar you hag.  The bitch farts, I used to watch 

The View and she does it all the time.  That's why I stopped 

watching, she's disgusting!!!

Go search YouTube, there's about twenty videos of her 

passing gas.

5 hours ago, ProfD said:

Yet, they have no power when it comes to getting NFL owners (masters) to hire a black head coach.

They have the power, they just are unwilling to use it.  That would require self-sacrifice which few of us have the stomach for nowadays.

15 minutes ago, Mzuri said:

Does this look like a TABLOID to you, ding-a-ling?

The tabloid is well known for no being too concerned with facts, like Fox News.  Don't take it personally it is just the demonstrable truth -- not even worth debating.

Whoopie's (her name is apropos I see) suspension is of zero interest to me.  They can cancel the entire show for all I care. A two week suspension seems more like a publicity stunt to draw attention to the show.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Cynique said:

Does it look like a full sized paper, air head?  Wikipedia describes it has a tabloid format.  A source which is a reliable as you are.

It's a web site, ding-a-ling.  Stop getting your information from Wikipedia.

3 minutes ago, Troy said:

The tabloid is well known for no being too concerned with facts, like Fox News.  Don't take it personally it is just the demonstrable truth -- not even worth debating.

Please just stay out of my disputes.

Especially since you always side with Cynique anyway.

Thank you.

13 minutes ago, Troy said:

Name calling does not strengthen your argument any more than citing the Daily Mail or Wikipedia.

But it's fine for Cynique to call me a bitch and all 

the other derogatory aspersions she makes 

against me.

Right?

I don't need to strengthen my argument on 

known facts.

But thank you for your inputs.

This entire thread was articles from The Daily Mail.

https://aalbc.com/tc/topic/7748-the-official-ahmaud-arbery-trial-discussion-thread/

Why didn't you complain about The Daily Mail then???

8 minutes ago, Mzuri said:

But it's fine for Cynique to call me a bitch and all the other derogatory aspersions she makes against me.

I thought you wanted me to stay out of your disputes? 

The issue I have with your frequent use of the Daily mail is one I've raised before.  Sources matter.

1 minute ago, Troy said:

I thought you wanted me to stay out of your disputes? 

The issue I have with your frequent use of the Daily mail is one I've raised before.  Sources matter.

This entire thread was articles from The Daily Mail.

https://aalbc.com/tc/topic/7748-the-official-ahmaud-arbery-trial-discussion-thread/

Why didn't you complain about The Daily Mail then???

18 hours ago, ProfD said:

Whoopi Goldberg has been suspended for 2 weeks from The View for opening her pie-hole about the Jew:

https://www.foxnews.com/media/whoopi-goldberg-suspended-from-the-view-following-holocaust-remarks

Unbelievable that in 2022, these folks are still taking their chances with antisemitism.  Jews don't play when if comes to the  holocaust.

I'm so jealous that Jews have the power to cancel and shut sh8t down when they've been aggrieved. I wish ADOS had something similar when dealing with racism. 😎

It's in the news right now that Whoopi is threatening to QUIT!!!

3 minutes ago, Troy said:

If I commented every time you cited the daily mail that would be all I would have time to post.

I've already stated why it's my preference.

Please do me a favor and direct me to a news site that 

has all the news that The Daily Mail covers and I'll use 

that instead.  

I mean ONE site.  Not Reuters, and the AP, and where 

ever else, because I don't have time to look all over 

the internet for news.

Thank you.

36 minutes ago, Troy said:

In all seriousness Mzuri (anyone), if you are getting all of your news from a single source you are being indoctrinated or lied to

Like the dummies that watch CNN all day.

No, that's not me.  I am well rounded as far as 

current events are concerned.  But thank you 

for your concern.

I was referring to news stories that are suitable

to post on a general discussion forum, like this 

one.

3 hours ago, Mzuri said:

But it's fine for Cynique to call me a bitch and all 

the other derogatory aspersions she makes 

against...

Oh quit bellyaching.  You started the name-calling and visuals.  You can dish it out the but you can't take it, and that is the case in every exchange with you.

On 1/9/2013 at 2:49 PM, Cynique said:

I wish Writergirl and Mzuri and Waterstar would re-surface. I'm want to interact with some women, even if it means having a cat fight. Men are so predictable that, after a while...... -_-

Wonder what ever happened to Crystal? She was always good for a book review. And where is Kola Boof when you need her? :huh:

https://aalbc.com/tc/topic/1875-ladies-in-waiting/#comment-7798

Just shut it you troll.

Trolls glitter gifs

Anti-Defamation League  (ADL) CEO says Whoopi doesn't need to be canceled, she needs to be counseled i.e. educated.

Whoopi is a whole senior citizen. I don't think she has to be taught a lesson.

The funny part is her adopted last name is Goldberg. 😁😎

8 minutes ago, Mzuri said:
On 1/9/2013 at 3:49 PM, Cynique said:

I wish Writergirl and Mzuri and Waterstar would re-surface. I'm want to interact with some women, even if it means having a cat fight. Men are so predictable that, after a while...... -_-

Wonder what ever happened to Crystal? She was always good for a book review. And where is Kola Boof when you need her? :huh:

https://aalbc.com/tc/topic/1875-ladies-in-waiting/#comment-7798

Just shut it you troll.

Trolls glitter gifs

Well it's no secret that we were OK before you started lying on me and being a feverent right winger. I loved Writergirl, Waterstar, and Crystal.  But i always did think you were mercurial and a little "off".  Whatever. Who cares?

9 minutes ago, Cynique said:

Well it's no secret that we were OK before you started lying on me and being a feverent right winger. I loved Writergirl, Waterstar, and Crystal.  But i always did think you were mercurial and a little "off".  Whatever. Who cares?

Most of the things you assert don't even make sense.

What would be the reason for me to lie on you, and 

what did I lie about?

Some wisecrack I made about you and your cat?

You take things too serious and too personal.

You have started entire threads just to attack me

but now you're accusing me of being off.  

I'm no more off than anybody else.

The only reason I posted so much today is because 

I'm on bedrest.  If it weren't for that, I wouldn't even 

have time to be bothered with you.

You're really not that interesting to me.

You started attacking me because of something 

that Pioneer said.

I'm not privy to the reason, you would know the 

answer to that.

Anyway, you're right about one thing.

Who.

Cares.

I.

Don't.

Have a nice evening.

@MzuriWhat was your senseless  reason for posting some irrelevant quotes from  back in 2013??? And you have a very selective memory as befitting someone as deceitful as you are. I started retaliating to you when you kept lying about me, sayin that when I worked at the post office I was slinging sacks and braiding hair on my breaks, something you scoured the archives to verify but couldn't find any reference to my ever having  said that.  Even now, in an attempt at ridicule, you continue on a regular basis to cast me  as a cat lady making up scenarios about this, when I repeatedly told you that I wasn't that into cats,  not to mention your  chiding me if i said things about Pioneer that you didn't approve of as you now twist the truth in an devious effort to present yourself as a victim instead of the taunter that you really are. Get outta here. i don't care about why you're posting today or whether you find me interesting or not.  Our disregard for each other is certainly mutual. So be it. zzzzzzz

i won't tell you to have a nice evening because i don't give a damn whether you do or not.  😄   

• Like 1

On 2/1/2022 at 7:56 PM, ProfD said:

Jews have the power to cancel and shut sh8t down when they've been aggrieved

In that regard, liberal Jews in particular are very weak. That's why they have to resort to this kind of immature cancel bullsh!t in order to flex their muscle. Whoopi is just like any other brainwashed Hollywood idiot. She thinks she's important, when in fact she's a fly in a birdcage.

14 hours ago, ProfD said:

Black NFL football players (slaves) are collectively worth billions of dollars.  Yet, they have no power when it comes to getting NFL owners (masters) to hire a black head coach.

This illustrates a total distortion of what being a slave is. It borders on the erroneous Marxist concept of the Wage Slave. Slaves have no power to leave their position except by unlawfully escaping from their masters or discharge by them. 

I refer certain books to use certain parts as points of reference. The section I was going to refer you to covers where the wealth of Black Wall St came from. 

7 hours ago, daniellegfny said:

This illustrates a total distortion of what being a slave is. 

My usage of slaves and masters in this context are hyperbolic. Obviously, the players are getting paid to work. They can get out of their contracts. 

However, a bombshell lawsuit has just been filed against the NFL by a former head coach that amplifies my point.😎

20 hours ago, nels said:

In that regard, liberal Jews in particular are very weak. That's why they have to resort to this kind of immature cancel bullsh!t in order to flex their muscle. 

ADL, JDL and B'nai B'rith provide that muscle and give them enough power to cancel.😎

3 hours ago, ProfD said:

ADL, JDL and B'nai B'rith provide that muscle and give them enough power to cancel.

That's certainly an angle. There are definitely some external players who are pulling the strings. It's been reported that Whoopi's been know to be quite arrogant. IMO, what she said didn't warrant a suspension, but the liberal Jews who run Hollywood tend to look at the world as if they own it.

Cynique,

This discussion group, as I feared it would, has become little more than a roiling hate fest. Ugly personal attacks, deplorable mentions about individuals physical appearance and some of the silliest statements I have seen in a long time. 

What does a person's physical appearance have to do with factual engagement? I guess to some, who have no other way to voice their displeasure about an individual, they mean a lot.

Trump himself is fond of tearing down people he does not like by cracking on their physical appearance and demanding that they never be heard from again.

Censorship. It's what motivates many Trump supporters and they love to as their hero does. 

Trump demeans women by insulting their physical appearance

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Stefan said:

Censorship.

JOE BIDEN IS REAL BIG ON THAT.  

ESPECIALLY WHEN HE'S TRYING 

TO COVER THINGS UP.

LIKE HIS OWN CORRUPTION.

ENJOY.

President Joe Biden wants to suppress speech

Biden-Big Tech COVID Censorship Collusion

Media helped hide the real Joe Biden by censoring Hunter stories

White House pushes Spotify, Big Tech to continue crackdown

White House flagging posts for Facebook to censor

White House says Facebook needs to work harder to censor

Joe Biden Calls On Media Outlets To Curb Covid Misinformation

On 2/2/2022 at 7:04 PM, Mzuri said:

Like the dummies that watch CNN all day.

Sure if that is there only news source.

On 2/2/2022 at 7:04 PM, Mzuri said:

I am well rounded as far as current events are concerned.

Perhaps, but based upon the sources you cite most frequently the Daily Mail is a primary source for you.  The problem however is that the Daily Mail has a bad reputation why use it as a source at all?

Censorship of social media would not be necessary if so many people did not use it as their primary sources of information.  Our course Facebook in an effort to make more money controls what you see, so two different people can visit the platform and come away with two different versions of reality.

When those realities are clearly false like Pizza-gate, the dangers of global warning, or Covid-19 then we have a serious problem.

I don't believe in censorship, but modern technology has created a modern day version of yelling "fire" in a crowed theater.  We can't stand around an make believe this is not a problem.

On 2/2/2022 at 10:40 PM, daniellegfny said:

Black NFL football players (slaves) are collectively worth billions of dollars.

And sadly, they seem to gladly accept their less than decision-making state, in order to maintain their status in the(ir) insular world of professional sports, media and entertainment.

2 hours ago, Troy said:

Perhaps, but based upon the sources you cite most frequently the Daily Mail is a primary source for you. 

It's a source for things that I post to this forum.

That is all.

If this were a financial forum, then I would post 

articles from financial sources.

I got your point about you not preferring 

The Daily Mail.

Can you please find another topic.

It's as if you're stuck.

My feeling is that Whoopi should have kept her mouth shut. Or tendered a less than demonstrative response.

I have read more than a few books on the Holocaust and there is no doubt that Heinrich Himmler and his fellow Nazis targeted Europe's Jews as a race. Just as they targeted the Roma (Gypsies), Poles, Gays, anti-Nazis, pacifists and eventually Soviet civilians.

From my book readings, I've learned that about 15 million individuals perished in the Holocaust, six million Jews and likely nine million others. I have also seen a few movies as well. However, I remain more interested in films that depict the history of Blacks, which for the most part has been hidden, discarded or trashed.

What is becoming so hilarious to me is this assumption on the part of many that I am wedded to CNN. I refused to accept single source news stories from my staff. And I don't accept just one network's news reports either. In fact, I gave up watching cable news. CNN was never the end-all for me. It just came to the fore during the 1990-91 Gulf War.

I prefer reading. Because I was always a writer and a business college adjunct. Portrait photography was a hobby which morphed into a small business. 

Now, some are curious about where her adopted name "Goldberg" came from. In the 1980's Whoopi was an aspiring stand-up comedian. And her adopted name allowed her to stand out.

I think she's a terrific actress, an entertaining spokesperson and can be sage and sarcastic. 

• Thanks 1

On 2/3/2022 at 9:02 AM, ProfD said:

However, a bombshell lawsuit has just been filed against the NFL by a former head coach that amplifies my point.

It actually illustrates the danger of Sports betting when the outcome of games have been predetermined. Also it shows that this is a publicity stunt to shake down the NFL. It would be considered serious if the breakdown down of Blacks participating in all areas of the NFL. How many Blacks work in the various teams organizations beyond being on the field? 

21 hours ago, nels said:

And sadly, they seem to gladly accept their less than decision-making state

The decision making state they currently occupy may be the best for them right now. Look at the last attempts to create an alternative league. A coach is just an employee and doesn’t increase the relative power of Black people. This was the same approach used with Black QBs. 

We have seen some progress, but let’s get some accountability on the community programs they said they were going to fund. We must move beyond symbolic victory and race oriented shakedowns. Mind you they are merely imitating lessons learned from the left.

1 hour ago, daniellegfny said:

We must move beyond symbolic victory and race oriented shakedowns. 

Agreed. That's why I preach ownership

Despite the fact that I'm a huge NFL football fan, I would love to see the 70% black labor force either boycott until:

1) a black ownership group is allowed to buy a team

2) or leave and start their own football league and build the infrastructure to support it. That would create 10s of thousand of jobs for black folks all across America.

That black labor force generates billions of dollars in revenue for the NFL. They get a salary. Only a few players actually make 10s of million dollars. 

But, the reality is that black folks are taught to get an education in order to get a good job i.e. go to work for someone else.

That's totally different from learning how to build and grow a business i.e.. entrepreneurship.

Obviously,  not everyone will be qualified to build or boss up (lead) but if they have the mentality, even as a cog in the wheel (worker) they're empowered to own (responsibility & accountability) what they do.

instead of begging white folks for equal opportunity, black folks should be using their talent, knowledge, skills and abilities to create it.😎

6 hours ago, daniellegfny said:

A coach is just an employee and doesn’t increase the relative power of Black people.

I tend to agree. From my viewpoint though, it's the general manager role that is the real power nexus between the player level and executive leadership. Remember, a coach stands on the sideline, but general managers sit in the skybox.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, daniellegfny said:

The whole situation made me think of 

You really think that’s so outrageous? When was the last time you saw a comedy show.

Danellefgny,

Trump was once a POTUS!

He was never a comedian.

If you think constantly hurling insults on a individual's appearance is good and proper when one sits in the Oval Office, there is something wrong with you.

You mean to tell me you cannot tell the difference between a comedy show and when a POTUS speaks? 

Which is exactly why Trump screwed up the country.