Whoopi Goldberg Suspension

************************************************************************************

6 minutes ago, Stefan said:

Trump was once a POTUS!

It's amazing what you spineless snowflakes take offense at.

Now you have a POTUS that refers to Black men as 

BOY!

Where's your outrage about that???

You snowflakes make me sick.

Here's your proof. 

It's on this video at 4:35 minutes in.

************************************************************************************

HOW'S YOUR WEALTH GENERATION COMING ALONG???

Has anyone gotten any richer???

18 hours ago, nels said:

Remember, a coach stands on the sideline, but general managers sit in the skybox.

That’s proper going up the money chain. The real money is off the field and related distribution revenue (video games, merchandising).

1 hour ago, Stefan said:

you think constantly hurling insults on a individual's appearance is good and proper when one sits in the Oval Office, there is something wrong with you.

I think you have TDS. 

Mzuri seems to think Joe Biden spent a lot of time calling Black men "Boy." She continues to hyperventilate over a lone incident. 

But completely ignores DECADES of Trump's racial and misogynistic insults and behavior.

Because apparently, nothing can ever get in the way of her adulation of her the worst President in U.S. history. 

I bet she does not realize Trump had been the only POTUS since Herbert Hoover to leave the Oval Office responsible for less jobs in the U.S. than when he first entered office. 

2 hours ago, Stefan said:

Mzuri seems to think Joe Biden spent a lot of time calling Black men "Boy." She continues to hyperventilate over a lone incident. 

But completely ignores DECADES of Trump's racial and misogynistic insults and behavior.

Because apparently, nothing can ever get in the way of her adulation of her the worst President in U.S. history. 

I bet she does not realize Trump had been the only POTUS since Herbert Hoover to leave the Oval Office responsible for less jobs in the U.S. than when he first entered office. 

@Stefan

Lone incident?

Really?

How many times does a racist need to call you

BOY

before you get offended? 

One time wasn't enough?

And how was that a LONE INCIDENT when I posted

TWO (2) separate videos of Biden calling TWO (2)

different people

BOY?

Can you not count? 

TWO (2) times equals more than once.

I don't understand why you think that I'm 

hyperventilating, when I'm kicked back chilling 

on a Sunday afternoon.

Why are you imagining what I'm doing anyway?

You people are so absurd.

So now your new Trump talking point is that he

was responsible for less jobs, and that I supposedly

did not realize that. 

Probably not.

You know why I did not realize that?

Because I'm retired and I don't give a care 

about job growth or employment statistics. 

Do you see how that works?

And in case you are having difficulty figuring

out simple concepts, jobs were down because

of COVID.

You are so dense!

Get a clue.

Clown.

Clown job graphics

Mzuri, just like your hero, you are so fond of childish putdowns. 

I only know of one incident when Joe Biden referred to (but not called) an adult Black man as a "boy." This was in June 2019 during a FEMA meeting before he was elected POTUS. But he never called the man "boy." So, you are wrong.

Now, where is the proof of a second incident? 

Anyone who has listened to Richard Pryor's comedy routines understands that employing terms "the boy" or "da boy" does not have a racist connotation. It is simply a colloquial manner of referring to a males. 

Why I want to know is why you spout exaggerated charges and exhibit hysterical rantings over some things? 

Now, do not forget: You have to provide proof of Joe Biden actually calling a Black man "Boy" as a demeaning insult. Not simply referring to the Black adult man in an everyday sense as in "The boy knows Louisiana ... " which is how Joe Biden said it.

32 minutes ago, Stefan said:

I only know of one incident when Joe Biden referred to (but not called) an adult Black man as a "boy."

32 minutes ago, Stefan said:

Now, do not forget: You have to provide proof of Joe Biden actually calling a Black man "Boy" as a demeaning insult. Not simply referring to the Black adult man in an everyday sense as in "The boy knows Louisiana ... " which is how Joe Biden said it.

@Stefan

Referred to but not called?

Everyday sense?

Are you really THIS STUPID.

Please take a seat somewhere and STFU.

You are dumber than a box of rocks.

Ahem, getting back to the original thread:

The Holocaust is a singularly evil event in world history. This does not mean it is the only genocidal event. Jews in Nazi-controlled Europe were targeted because of their race, not their religion. 

However, Jews are sensitive to any notion that what their people experienced at the hands of the Nazis is any less than how they internalize and speak about this suffering. And that is why the outrage over what Whoopi said was quick and deafening. 

I don't like it one bit when someone tries to downplay or make light of centuries of Slavery in the U.S. I will not apologize for taking umbrage.

Does anyone think Professor Henry Louis Gates Jr., would accept the devaluing of Black suffering?

1 hour ago, Stefan said:

I don't like it one bit when someone tries to downplay or make light of centuries of Slavery in the U.S. I will not apologize for taking umbrage.

Same here.  I think it's unfortunate that some AfroAmericans think we are so far removed from that peculiar institution that it's not worth remembering and/or fighting to redress.  America uses the holocaust and any other human atrocity or issue to ignore her greatest sin. 😎