Whoopi Goldberg's Liberal (Jew(ish)) Paymasters just recently put her and all of Black Hollywood in their places - i.e., to be nothing more than doormats for the real power brokers.

When will Black America wake up and stop watching traditional television and the mainstream media, which are destroying its (i.e., Black America's) social fabric, youth, economic power, intellectual growth, competitiveness, future prospects, very existence, and more?

Megan McGlover (who is black) on Whoopi Goldberg (who is black)...

Her Instagram Profile - https://www.instagram.com/meganmcglover
Access THE Video Without an Instagram Account - - - > https://greatfon.com/c/8939986621040484672

@nels I don't know when any individual or group will achieve a philosophical epiphany. But the media of the USA, most of the media,  is dominated by white owned entities. It was from the time the usa was british colonies to now. I don't know when , which is your question. But I know how. How will involve fiscally wealthy black people who exists in modernity making the investments to strengthen black owned media. I don't know if they will, but the answer to any community having a media is for them to own one. Black America doesn't have black owned media strong enough or expansive enough for itself. 

2 hours ago, richardmurray said:

How will involve fiscally wealthy black people

One of the potential problems I see is that it's becoming increasingly challenging to correctly determine which of the wealthy black elite are on black America's side, and which aren't. Some of those ultra-wealthy blacks just don't realize that despite their wealth and status, they're being played by the top 1% of the 1%ers.

@nels I have no idea how one can determine fiscally wealthy black people's agenda long term or allegiance short term... I can't say whether they know they are being played or not... but I know that NYC wasn't built by the white community, it was built by wealthy whites. Downtown manhattan didn't come because of a grassroots effort. Rich whites spent alot of their money for their own agenda, it happened to include poor whites. And the rest is history. 

from HBCUs to Black Towns in the southern states, Maryland to texas, the fiscally wealthy black community has a role to play that has been negative for the most part. This is why SHirley CHisholm said before her spirit flew, finance was the answer. Not as much in making money but in a larger multiversity of black people being monied, will change how that community acts as well as offer general betterment to their friend or colleagues. Georgia has black towns. Why does usher have to live in Atlanta? It is not to pick on him but the point is, when a black person reaches a certain financial level. Why they do what they view is based on their biases, negative or positive, or views and no one else is to blame. Financially poor black people , regardless of their philosophical variance, don't have the money to do whatever they want in reason. Thus, their choices are in my view, as I am also upper poor, constrained.