#ReadingBlack to the future: A brave new world of 5G, Internet of Things (IoT), Independent Authors, and Booksellers.

Coming Soon: We discuss how 5G wireless communication technology and device-to-device (D2D) communications will help independent authors produce, promote, and sell their books directly to their readers.  

Share how you're using computer technology to accomplish your business goals too. 

5g.jpeg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

@Mel Hopkins I Quote you 

We discuss how 5G wireless communication technology and device-to-device (D2D) communications will help independent authors produce, promote, and sell their books directly to their readers.  

Multilog, many a record between many, or discussion between many. a log just doesn't have to be between two, a dialog. It can be between seven or fifty six or nine.  I assumed a video is where you will discuss. 

I'm familiar with and use "dialogue," - meaning conversation between two or more. It also means "exchange," which is better suited. I moderate for this forum but it is our discussion. 

So, for clarity, and the benefit of our members, since I didn't understand your question or the context. I looked it up before I responded. 

It appears Multilog/multilogue is a nontraditional word. 

Written like this, MultiLog appears to have a specific definition in computer technology.   It's an interesting concept related to multiple logging applications and tracking user actions. However, I'm not sure the MultiLog program will help independent authors incorporate 5G wireless technology or D2D communication into the bookselling model. 

I'd like for us, #readingblack members, to explore the latter, how to use 5G and D2D in bookselling. 

As I mentioned in another thread here,- since Verizon partnered with Malik Books, there may be a way for independent authors to use the technology. 

In answer to your question, we can post most media types in this forum, video included.  

• Like 1

I'm also considering how artificial intelligence (AI) can, or should, be brought to bear in this conversation.  There are just so many technologies available today it is min boggling.  We should also keep tabs on the emerging metaverse and what that means as well.

But back to 5G and IoT, these technologies have the potential to put control back into the hands of the the masses -- in exactly the same way the WWW did before if feel under the control of massive corporations. 

• Like 2