Does White Supremacy have Its Origins in Ancient Northern European Mythology?

You might be wondering why I am talking about Germanic mythology on an African American platform?

In order to understand a system of oppression, one must trace it back to its pagan roots.

White people as a whole have always thought that they were better than nonwhites, but peoples and nationalities of blond, blue-eyed, pinkish skinned origin seem to have a superiority complex. 

Individuals of British, Irish, Scottish, German, Swedish, Dutch, and Norwegian ancestry tend to be more racist than Italian, Greek, French, and Spanish descent.

The more anthropological terms used to describe them are the Nordics, Teutons, Anglo Saxons, and Celts.

I always wondered why.

Then I looked at a program on The American Heroes Channel (formerly known as the Military Channel).

The AHC channel features a lot of documentaries on WW II and Hitler.

One of these programs was about the Nazis and their fascination with the occult and Germanic/Northern European mythology. 

Most of these theories have been proven bunk, but they can still influence what some people believe.

Many Nazis thought that the blond blue-eyed Nordic race is originally a God race of people from heaven.

When they descended to earth, they founded the mythical civilization of Atlantis.

There are many theories as to where Atlantis really was. Many Nazi archaeologist and anthropologist visited various places around the world searching for this pseudo civilization. Many thought that it was part of the ancient Andean civilization of modern-day Peru (since there are some pre-Columbian light haired, blue-eyed Indians there). Others believe that it was in northern India where the Aryan Indians live. Then still others believe it was in the Tibet region of China.

This is the reason why they use the term Aryan to describe people of Germanic /Nordic origin.

The   Aryans of Northern India are lighter skinned than the Dravidians of Southern India, but they are far from being Nordic. In fact, they are quite Mediterranean in their appearance.

If an ethnic group follows the logic that they are descended from a "superhuman" or "Godlike" master race of people, they I guess they would feel superior to everybody else.

I wonder if this ancient mythical mentality came to the surface in the similarities and contrasts of how the different European colonial powers treated their nonwhite subjects.  I noticed that places like America and South Africa that had segregation/apartheid laws established after slavery were settled by Northern Europeans (British, Irish, Dutch). Their rational was almost identical to the anti-Semitic laws established in Germany before the Holocaust. This is not to say that colonialism under the Spanish, Portuguese and French was not terrible.  But, with the exception of the Indians that were annihilated, they at least acknowledge their subjects and slaves as human beings. There is still a sizable indigenous population in Latin America today.  When the British settled America and Australia, they immediately began to exterminate the American Indians and Australian Aborigines for the most part (except those on reservations).  This is also similar to what Hitler wanted to do to European jews.  

Of course, European conquerors also used Christianity as a reason to oppress heathen peoples.

But, just because people convert to Christianity does not mean they abandon their pagan roots altogether. After all, the days of the week and months of the year all still have pagan names.

There was something else that was said that I also took note of in this TV special.  The ancient "godlike" Nordics of Atlantis believed that their race was pure and that even the slightest admixture of another race would ruin the purity of it.

Could this thought have been manifested in the one drop rule in the US?

Under this rule that once existed, even the most minute trace of black ancestry made a person black regardless of how white they looked.

This also stands in contrast with the Iberian stance on race. They mixed freely with other races. From Mexico to Brazil, l there is a solid line of mixed blood countries.

As I stated earlier, most of this mythology has been proven false; but, I wonder how much of it has subconsciously influenced white supremacy and racism.