Trump accounting firm disavows 10 years of financial statements

New York State Attorney General Letitia James seems to be swinging for the fences when it comes to the Trump Organization. 

Far from being a business genius, the truth that the former President is also a lying crook is leaking out and folks associated with him are doing their best to protect themselves. 

The latest gloomy news for the former chief executive is that Mazar USA, which handled the books for Trump's company, said in court filings that ten years of financial statements from 2011 to 2020 cannot be relied upon. 

Oh, you don't have to believe me. Here, read it for yourself from the esteemed National Public Radio, the non-profit and privately held media company based in Washington, D.C.

Trump accounting firm says 10 years of financial statements unreliable

They are spending a lot of time and money chasing former POTUS 45's financial info. It's been ongoing since before he was elected. 

Former POTUS 45 is Teflon. There is a reason he will never be found guilty of anything. A  whole lot of  dominoes will fall if he goes down and starts singing.  😎

Delano,

I agree. Time will tell. But I do not think 45 is Teflon. 

I think the real issue is fear that he could be elected again. While this is not certain, there is probably a sure fire to get him back into the Oval Office - but three major things have to happen and two are a distinct possibility: 

If the GOP takes over the House again next January, which I believe will happen after they clobber the Dems nine months from now, Trump could join Congress as a House Representative. 

All that has to happen is for a Republican Representative from a state with a GOP Governor to resign. The GOP Governor replaces the resigning Rep with Trump. Once the GOP regains the House, Republicans could elect Trump their House Speaker.

This puts Trump third in line from the Oval Office.  

Then the third thing has to happen. Somehow, Biden and Harris have to leave the White House and Trump succeeds Biden.

Trump may have a difficult primary fight against Florida Governor Ron DeSantis.

The bottom line is the angriest Trump supporters are usually the most addle-brained and uninformed, preferring to insult and castigate rather than truly understanding what a petty, lying authoritarian he actually is.