Is it hard for black people to find hobbies?

Guest MeLovingMe

Guest MeLovingMe

I hope everyone is having an amazing day. I am a 27 year old black woman and I find myself not knowing what I like? What I'm good at? In this day of age, music and hookah is most of my peers favorite thing to do any night of the week. I enjoy it, I am somewhat of a party animal compared to my friends but I can't deny that I have this emptiness once my hangover is over. A sense of boredom. I haven't even watched Netflix because most shows are boring, I don't want to force myself to watch a documentary at 9pm just to say I'm stimulating myself. This is the first message I've ever written and it's FUN but then as a millennial instead of enjoying just writing, I'm already thinking of ways to turn my voice into a podcast. It could be yearning but why can't I just enjoy this. I will say that I grew up pretty active during my childhood but I didn't have much activity during my teenage and young adult life which leaves my wondering what do I like to do? Has anyone ever felt bored with home, work, home, work? How do you find new things? Things you would never think of. 

You may be a seeker or a person who is inquisitive. I used to go to about two to three parties a week, for about a decade. I wanted to see what was out there. So I met a lot of people and had lots of different experiences. At the end I realise I was just looking for my crew or like minded people. If you have two friends or people that get you , your life has been a success. 

Can you take a few minutes to create a profile. You can then like other people's post and it is less work for Troy. Also I can like your post.

It is hard for people to find meaning and purpose in life. No matter the color or country. Otherwise drugs and entertainment wouldn't be so popular.

• Like 1