The Negro Problem Revisited

The term mulatto is as outdated and offensive as colored

The ideas black intellectuals floated 120 years ago have amalgamated with varying degrees of success. 

Individual AfroAmericans have made significant gains over a century but collectively, we still have a long way to go. 

To date, there is still no AfroAmerican infrastructure in place to insure self-sufficiency and maintain wealth. 

If white folks stopped hiring and patronizing AfroAmericans, the unemployment rate and poverty rate would hit 75% easily.😎

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, daniellegfny said:

So People of Color is offensive? 

Why are not more connections with Africa being made.

The phrase people of color is not offensive because it encompassses folks from all over the planet.

IMO, AfroAmericans need to build better connections among themselves before reaching out to other groups of people.

Africans have a whole continent and still have problems getting along among themselves.  😎

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, ProfD said:

IMO, AfroAmericans need to build better connections among themselves before reaching out to other groups of people.

Africans have a whole continent and still have problems getting along among themselves.  😎

Oh show Black people in America are different from other Black people. Very telling.

The cultural differences between black folks do not make it impossible to find a basis in unity.

However, it has to be taken into account because culture and experience do shape how people deal with each other.

I'm working through it in my own family. Some of the older Africans have to be reprogrammed in how they view AfroAmericans. The Americanized Africans not so much. 😁😎

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, daniellegfny said:

You are such a staunch supporter of Black Inferiority.

False.  I'm a huge proponent of black self-sufficiency, excellence, pride and awareness. 

In the same way that Jews will never let anyone forget about the holocaust and/or come at them sideways, I don't believe black folks should ever believe white supremacy does not exist.  😎

1 minute ago, ProfD said:

the same way that Jews will never let anyone forget about the holocaust and/or come at them sideways, I don't believe black folks should ever believe white supremacy does not exist.  😎

Are you so blind that you can’t see the lie you are promoting? There is no white supremacy, never had been. It’s the same concept of White Jesus. You are confining yourself to an inferior position. 

10 minutes ago, daniellegfny said:

Are you so blind that you can’t see the lie you are promoting? There is no white supremacy, never had been. It’s the same concept of White Jesus. You are confining yourself to an inferior position. 

Unlike the fairy tale that religion promotes, the system of white supremacy is on full display.  There are many people who either fail to understand what it is and how it works or they choose to bury their heads in the sand and/or walk around wearing rose-colored glasses.😎

54 minutes ago, daniellegfny said:

I am not inferior. That’s what you don’t get. You think you have discovered something that people can’t understand, but you have not taken the time to dig deeper. 

First, it isn't my style to insult or attack anyone on a forum, therefore I have not stated that anybody is inferior.  Nor am I suggesting that I've made a discovery that others do not understand.

However, as a victim of the system of white supremacy, I'm qualified to state that it does exist.  It doesn't require a whole lot of digging to unearth it.😎

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...