Author Shelby Steele: Wokeism Is Worst Thing For Black Americans Since Slavery

The term "woke" as a colloloquialism among AfroAmericans meant to be knowledgeable and aware especially of injustice and racism. 

It is smart to know and understand the conditions of one's environment.

I hope that author isn't totally ignorant or an old fool or both. 😁😎

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Lifezette is nothing but a trashy arch-Conservative Website founded by Fox News' Laura Ingraham which has been relentlessly attacked for shoddy reporting and for publishing conspiracy theories.

Just the kind of Website a fact-challenged White racist would love. Because Ingraham defends White Supremacists, hates Vice President Kamala Harris and believes immigrants are destroying "America's way of life." Whatever that is.

Which is why I continue to question whether Nels is actually Black. Because he sounds like an individual who is hell bent on diminishing every achievement of Black people. 

Oh, and author Shelby Steele? He's a biracial (Black and White man) who obviously dosen't care too much for the Black side of his heritage and thinks only White Conservatism is the answer. No wonder folks on the Left dismiss him as an angry crank and suck-up.

The awful truth of Lifezette, a White racist's dream publication

• Like 1

@nels sources matter.  I too am not convinced you are what is known as a troll.  Some trolls troll because they get their kicks riling others up.  In the social media age trolls are even paid, as they help spread propaganda and misinformation to confuse the public.

I'm not sure what your motivation is, but when someone demonstrates zero interest in intellectual honestly they are indistinguishable from a troll.

Would you entertain the idea and consider Lifezette is a questionable source?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1