Would You, Could You Use AI to Ghostwrite your Next Nonfiction Book?

laptop-6332544_1920.jpg

Let's say you have a publishing company and want to release the next bestseller, "Grind and Hustle."

Would you pay a ghostwriter $40000.00 to write the book?

Or would you use Artificial Intelligence software to produce 20,000 words for $29 and hire an editor? 

• 1 year later...

A pretty good question was raised here for discussion. I don't have a publisher, and I plan to start writing a fiction book. I don't have enough experience writing books, because I only read them before that. Therefore, I think that a ghostwriter would be helpful to me. I do not trust artificial intelligence and am convinced that only a professional writer can present the main ideas and plot in the best way. I even found one service https://penfellow.com/fiction-ghostwriting/ and plan to use it to write or edit my book. Therefore, to answer the question, I will say that I will choose fiction ghostwriting instead of Artificial Intelligence software.

• Like 1

Right now, a human ghost writer would be better. But this may not be true for very long...  Shoot it may not be true today, but we don't have access to the versions with that capability.

I have ChapGPT generate the first draft of author bios now.

Welcome to the forums @Monica

• Like 1