SCOTUS Justice Thomas Hospitalized and Released

And now it's come out that Justice Thomas' wife, Ginny, repeatedly texted Trump White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows to continue the fight to overturn the 2020 election. 

This was weeks after the election was over and Biden had been declared the winner. Ginny Thomas had apparently texted Meadows 29 times urging him to the continue to fight the election results. 

Ginny Thomas also said she had attended the Jan. 6th Capitol riot.

Clarence Thomas' wife Ginny, urged overturning 2020 election results

• Like 1

8 hours ago, daniellegfny said:

It’s a shame that many Blacks will miss his significance until after he is gone.

I seriously doubt that any decision Justice Thomas has ever written has been or will be studied in law schools across America.   😁

I'm glad Justice Thomas was able to earn a living and feed his family.  But, his time on the bench will never be of historical signifcance to black folks.  😎

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ProfD said:

I seriously doubt that any decision Justice Thomas has ever written has been or will be studied in law schools across America.   😁

I'm glad Justice Thomas was able to earn a living and feed his family.  But, his time on the bench will never be of historical signifcance to black folks.  😎

Except to offer the world a new definition of "turncoat."

Justice Thomas cast the only "no" vote in a 8-1 High Court ruling that permitted the release of a Trump Jan. 6th document that revealed the former POTUS had made plans to order the U.S. military to seize voting machines.

The Justice should have recused himself knowing that his wife had been trying to get Mark Meadows to continue his attempts to overturn the 2020 election results. 

Sleaze, thy name is Clarence Thomas.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, daniellegfny said:

We shall see. As a conservative, he is highly regarded.

Only as a token and a tool.  The right has been wearing Justice Thomas' azz like a cheap suit.  They use him as the we like black folks...look, see. 😎

• Like 1

2 hours ago, daniellegfny said:

We shall see. As a conservative, he is highly regarded. @Stefanopinion has very little weight. He is too lopsided.

I thought you said Black people would miss him. Sure. Like a fart in church.

Dude, I'm not lopsided.

My agenda is the survival of Black People though intelligent and supportive thought and achievements.

Not decadent obeisance to a wanna-be White Supremacist overlord who views us as beneath him. 

• Like 1

Justice Thomas may have checked himself into the hospital because it's hitting the fan that his wife Ginny was texting former White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows after the election. She was also in communication with folks involved in January 6th. 😎

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, ProfD said:

Only as a token and a tool.  The right has been wearing Justice Thomas' azz like a cheap suit

Your self hatred is really reeking. Did you watch his documentary?

3 hours ago, Stefan said:

There is nothing honorable about Right Wing politicos.

It’s better than being a bot 🤖 like you.

I don't pose a danger to any Black, Latino, Native American disabled, immigrant, chronically ill or poor person.

Because I do not support politicians, programs and policies that would restrict the advancement of folks in such groups.

Justice Thomas has always opposed the goals that Black leaders betterment of Blacks. 

Citizens of this nation rejected Trump in a 2020 national election and there has never been any proof of widespread voter fraud as 45 claims.

However, Justice Thomas and his wife certainly appear to have attempted to ignore the will of U.S. voters in 2020.

Clarence Thomas recused himself due to his son, but not his wife

Justice Thomas' wife who also happens to be his best friend is a staunch conservative political activist. 

I refuse to believe she hasn't done anything that would pose a conflict of interest to him. 

Amazing that it's been kept under wraps for so long.  Then again, maybe not because he's in the same ideological boat.😎

6 hours ago, ProfD said:

Justice Thomas' wife who also happens to be his best friend is a staunch conservative political activist. 

I refuse to believe she hasn't done anything that would pose a conflict of interest to him. 

You also refuse to believe Trump lost the 2020 election with no widespread fraud reported.

It does not matter what you refuse to believe.

Because you also probably refuse to believe Barack Obama was born in Hawaii and that he saved this country from sinking into a debilitating economic depression.

15 minutes ago, Stefan said:

You also refuse to believe Trump lost the 2020 election with no widespread fraud reported.

It does not matter what you refuse to believe.

Because you also probably refuse to believe Barack Obama was born in Hawaii and that he saved this country from sinking into a debilitating economic depression.

@Stefan, I think you have me mixed up with someone else.  I'm not a right-winger by any stretch of the imagination.😎

@ProfD

My most humble apologies. I well know you could never support such hateful folks.

For the life of me, I will always remain mystified

by the incredible self-hate and mental gymnastics Blacks who love GOP repressive policies must employ to justify love of Republicans, knowing it will end with millions of innocents suffering.

Again, my apologies. 

I trust you, your family and your friends come through this new round of upticks in Covid-19 infections unscathed. I knew it would happen.

On 3/29/2022 at 5:43 PM, Stefan said:

However, Justice Thomas and his wife certainly appear to have attempted to ignore the will of U.S

That’s a misleading statement since it was only the will of Biden voters, many of whom we know were dead 💀 or counted multiple times. It’s up to the Judge to judge when it’s time to recuse oneself. Not Kookyvists.

Biden voters are among U.S. voters. Sheesh.

Know how goofy the GOP is today? 

Rep. Lisa McClain, R-Mich., is now claiming it was Trump who killed Osama bin Laden.

And of course, there's David Madison Cawthorne, the North Carolina Republican who claims he's been invited to orgies and coke parties by his GOP brethren many times.

This dude was elected to replace Mark Meadows, whose wife appears to have signed two false North Carolina voter forms for the 2020 election. 

Yeah, there was voter fraud. On the Republican side. 

• 2 months later...

Well, SCOTUS Clarence Thomas must have read this thread because he's been on a tear this past weekend. 

Uncle Thomas took a break from his coloring books to make history by overturning Roe v Wade. 

In an effort to roll America back to the early 1900s, Uncle Thomas also suggested that other "substantive due process" legal precedents be reconsidered i.e. birth control, same-sex relations, gay marriage, etc.  Interestingly, he's in no rush to overturn Loving v Virginia which set the legal precedent for interracial marriage. 

Guess I stand corrected.  Uncle Thomas' opinion will be studied by future legal scholars. Another black man used to reinforce white supremacy.😎

I don't wish black folk ill. I have opposed the entire tenure of Clarence Thomas plus the legal work that I am aware of before he became a supreme court judge. But I also have opposed the entire tenure of barrack obama. In the same token, never wished him ill. 

but reading the comments here this post went from an announcement to a debate on the value of clarence thomas.

To be blunt, Black members of the party of abraham lincoln highly respect clarence thomas and he reflects the opinion of many black people. Not most, not a majority, but many. So, thomas will be missed by a significant portion of the black populace in the usa, side others.

"Living" begins when the first breath is drawn, and a fetus ain't breathing - as in inhaling and exhaling.  Just like that dead beat uncle Thomas is just a conservative zombie, programmed to follow the instructions of his massas who need white women to grunt out more babies in order to increase the ranks of the fascistic horde about to take over the country.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Cynique said:

Living" begins when the first breath is drawn, and a fetus ain't breathing - as in inhaling and exhaling. 

Try creating a baby with a dead sperm or egg. 

3 hours ago, Cynique said:

massas who need white women to grunt out more babies in order to increase the ranks of the fascistic horde about to take over the country.  

That’s what they got you fer. 

2 hours ago, daniellegfny said:

Try creating a baby with a dead sperm or egg.

@daniellegfnyYou try creating a fetus by putting a fertilized zygote in an incubator.

Nor, as you ambiguously imply,  could I, a black Liberal,  help perpetuate white supremacist fascism, - even  if I was still fertile. 

Now run along like a good boy. 🙄 Your uncle thomas needs some help with his boot lickin chores down there at the big house on the right wing conservative plantation. 

• Haha 1