Be careful what you ask for!

Guest Nubianpoet

Guest Nubianpoet

It is way 2 early in the morning to be writing, but here I am. I just had my biggest dream come true.

I signed a publishing contract with a legit tradional publisher. Yippee, right?

WRONG! I wrote them this morning, after much thought and prayer to let them know I wanted out of the deal.

I never thought I would say this, BUT, if you have the skills to self-publish like I do, DO IT!

I will now be hibernating the rest of the month and come back out in March to house hunt near Tiger Woods mansion!

WRITERS, write on!!!! Wonder why my hair is starting to fall out, hmmmmmmm???? Peace!

( I am happy to say, I did complete my chapter book, which I didn't think I had it in me, oh well!)

Good 2 see you back on board CHRIS, but even you won't bring me out of hibernation, lol

Guest Nubianpoet

Oops, I 4got 2 post this. Enjoy, Yvette.

The blind trying 2 lead the not so blind!! BE CAREFUL! It's a jungle out here! :P

A little boy was waiting for his mother to come out of the grocery

Store. As he waited, he was approached by a man who asked,

"Son, can you tell me where the Post Office is?"

The little boy replied, "Sure! Just go straight down this street a

Coupla blocks and turn to your right."

The man thanked the boy kindly and said, "I'm the new pastor in town.

I'd like for you to come to church on Sunday. I'll show you how to get

to Heaven."

The little boy replied with a chuckle. "Awww, come on... You don't

even know the way to the Post Office."

It is way 2 early in the morning to be writing, but here I am. I just had my biggest dream come true.

I signed a publishing contract with a legit tradional publisher. Yippee, right?

WRONG! I wrote them this morning, after much thought and prayer to let them know I wanted out of the deal.

I never thought I would say this, BUT, if you have the skills to self-publish like I do, DO IT!

I will now be hibernating the rest of the month and come back out in March to house hunt near Tiger Woods mansion!

WRITERS, write on!!!! Wonder why my hair is starting to fall out, hmmmmmmm???? Peace!

( I am happy to say, I did complete my chapter book, which I didn't think I had it in me, oh well!)

Good 2 see you back on board CHRIS, but even you won't bring me out of hibernation, lol

Guest Nubianpoet

Thanks Cynique 4 swapping books with me. Anyone else wanna swap books, send me an e-mail!

I am still in shock about turning down a 2 yr. contract for 3 books, but HAPPY!

The book I sent you, I got $10 a piece 4 that book, in schools, PLUS an honorarium!

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! It just had 2 be YOU 2 get me out of hibernation. NOW, back in my cave 2 read the humorous chats of Carey & Cynique! PLUS, I hate these confirmation codes over here!!! :(

YOU both should write a book 2gether, LOL!!! :lol:

Guest Nubianpoet

Thanks Cynique 4 swapping books with me. Anyone else wanna swap books, send me an e-mail!

I am still in shock about turning down a 2 yr. contract for 3 books, but HAPPY!

The book I sent you, I got $10 a piece 4 that book, in schools, PLUS an honorarium!

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! It just had 2 be YOU 2 get me out of hibernation. NOW, back in my cave 2 read the humorous chats of Carey & Cynique! PLUS, I hate these confirmation codes over here!!! :(

YOU both should write a book 2gether, LOL!!! :lol: