THE -APPROACHING.

OBSERVING EXHIBITS OF ENDANGERED SPECIES, WITH EMPHASIS ON AFRICAN ANIMALS.AFRICAN ANIMALS ON THE ENDANGERED SPECIES LIST.THE BLACK RHINOCEROS,WESTERN LOWLAND GORILLAS, CHIMPANZEE,CHEETAH,LEOPARD,GAZELLES AND LEMURS.,IT HAD ME WONDERING ABOUT THE FUTURE OF BLACK PEOPLE IN THIS COUNTRY..BLACK PEOPLE SHOULD COME TOGETHER TO DISCUSS THE FUTURE BEFORE.BEFORE THE GANGS WARS WEAPONS AGAIN LOUDLY SOUND.WITH MORE STUPID GANGSTERS LYING UPON THE GROUND.BEFORE MORE BLACK MEN AND WOMEN SEXUALLY TOGETHER HAVE LAID..WITH NO PROTECTION, NO CONCERN,OF GETTING THE HIV VIRUS OR AIDS..BEFORE ANOTHER DRUG DEALER, COMING TO THE COMMUNITY,WITH DRUGS TO SELL.WITH DRUG USERS,THEIR MINDS,SOULS, FALLEN,WITHERED,LIKE LAST AUTUMN LEAVES THAT FELL..BEFORE THE ELECTIONS,THE BLACK POLITICAL OVERSEER'S,BLACK VOTES AND MONEY,THEY WANT TO OBTAIN.BEFORE THE NEXT SERMON, WITH GREED MOTIVATED PREACHERS,PUTTING THE SOULS OF BLACK FOLKS IN DETAIN.BLACK PEOPLE ARE LIKE WANDERING SHADOWS OF AN ENDANGERED SPECIES....... ..

Boitumelo, I relocated this post from the Poets Discussion Board it is more appropriate for this board. I will relocate these as time permits but it is more likely that I will just delete posts which are completely off topic from forum's focus.

Also you should your posts would easier to read it you did not use all caps and broke them up into paragraphs.

What percentage of the Black population do you think falls into the catergory you've described above?