Stop thinking White Christians are not vile. Many hate us, too

Here's a pastor in South Africa who plotted to overthrow the Black ruling government and poison thousands of innocent Black people.

Harry Johannes Knoesen, 61, a leader of the National Christian Resistance Movement, on Monday, (June 6, 2022) was found guilty of high treason, incitement to carry out violent attacks and recruiting people to commit attacks, according to several news and wire reports.

Knoesen’s group explored the possibility of using a biological weapon to infect and kill Black people, including the poisoning of water reservoirs supplying Black communities, according to the prosecution.

South Africa was once ruled by the vicious Afrikaaners, who used Apartheid to dominate Blacks and who kept Nelson Mandela in prison for 27 long years. Elon Musk is South African, which explains his disdain for fair play, equality and a penchant for refusing to pay his fair share of taxes.

One thing about White Supremacists, they think they are above any law, any rule and any regulation.

Mandela’s mother died in 1968 and his eldest son, Thembi, in 1969. He was not allowed to attend their funerals.

On May 10, 1994 Mandela was inaugurated as South Africa’s first democratically elected President. On his 80th birthday in 1998, he married Graça Machel, his third wife, according to nelsonmandela dot org. 

True to his promise, Mandela, respectfully known as Madiba, his Xhosha tribe name, stepped down in 1999 after one term as President. He continued to work with the Nelson Mandela Children’s Fund he set up in 1995 and established the Nelson Mandela Foundation and The Mandela Rhodes Foundation.

Mandela died peacefully at his home on Dec. 5, 2013.

South African pastor plotter to murder thousand of Blacks, overthrow government

South Africa has a total population of 60 million people.

White folks make up 7.9% of the population or 4.7 million people.

Even as minorities, white folks believe they are supposed to run a whole a country. Unbelievable. 😎

• Haha 1

Not just run it, control all of its wealth, foreign and domestic policies, military and the lives of each and every Black citizen. 

Collectively, many of the Whites in South Africa exhibit the same nasty, dismissive and ignorant attitude of Elon Musk. 

Yeah I saw that story.

The only "religion" these racist bastards believe in is the religion of White Supremacist Ideology.
They believe White people should rule the world.

THAT is their TRUE religion.

All of these other religions are masks that they wear to infiltrate or deceive the rest of society....especially peopel of color.

A racist will wake up a Jew and go to bed a Christian.

A racist will eat breakfast as a Democrat and have supper as a Liberatarian.

They will claim to be ANYTHING they need to be to serve their purpose...which is domination and exploitation.

• Like 1

@Chevdove

If you follow Elon Musk, which I don't, you will be read a lot of this man's awesome disregard and lack of respect for elected Democrats, including President Biden.

Musk just depicted Bill Gates, who has a pot belly, as pregnant. And some have the nerve to claim Musk is a real bonafide African American. 

But that is normal for rich Whites. Many inherited their money so they act like gods. 

Musk is not the guy I'd want to lionize. 

Elon Musk pays $11 billion in taxes, only because he couldn't avoid it

• Thanks 1

Your comments are ignorant. The biggest threat to blacks are other blacks. We need to stop having babies out of wedlock and stop living irresponsible lifestyles. Its that simple. White americans have absolutely nothing to do with our current situation. I teach my children personal responsibilty and not to act and dress like thugs. Trust me, it works.

The majority of AfroAmericans are not thugs, hoochies and ratchet. 

I realize it only takes a few bad apples to spoil a bunch or at least the perception of it. 

AfroAmericans have done everything possible to conform, survive and thrive in a system of racism white supremacy.  We have not figured out how to dismantle and replace it with a system of justice.😎

• Like 1

No I dont. I think black gangs and black thugs have much more of an impact on our black children than some white supremacist that our children will probably never ever come into contact with. Im much more concerned with black gangbangers and black thugs since they pose MUCH more of an imminent threat to not only our children but everyone else.

I hate to admit this but we ( blacks) are only 14% of the population but yet we commit the majority of murders in the United States. Thats not the fault of whites, its our own fault as a community. Our communities are the most violent in our country, I dont see Indian or Asian communities being dangerous, its just ours. Why? No family structure and our kids admire thugs and idiots. Excuses dont work, lets really do whats right for our children. Lets start with making sure they arent pumping out babies at 18,19, 20 years old and then complaining that they are in poverty. That is on us as blacks.
Where are all the pro athletes who should be speaking out against this nonsense. Yeah, Im talking about those athletes that get paid millions to play with a ball. Lets stop blaming others and admit that our community is flawed.

On 6/15/2022 at 3:45 PM, Greg said:

We need to stop having babies out of wedlock and stop living irresponsible lifestyles.

Not sure about "we" because I'M not having babies out of wedlock or living an irresponsible lifestyle.

If YOU are....I suggest you stop it and atone.

• Haha 1

White Christians are the ones that made our country great, they are leaders in innovation. The white christians are the ones that made our world better. Look at all the inventions made by white christians and it goes all the back to the romans. No one else comes close.

what did our black community invent? Hip hop and rap ??? 

Blacks cannot exist without White Christians, we obviously need them. We could not survive witnout them. Thats the dark secret of the black community. We need them for their innovation and enginuity which we clearly dont have.

10 hours ago, Greg said:

Blacks cannot exist without White Christians, we obviously need them. We could not survive witnout them. Thats the dark secret of the black community. We need them for their innovation and enginuity which we clearly dont have.

Of all the shit you've been yang-yangin' out for the past week or two...that line right there is PROOF (to me atleast) that you can't possibly be Black....lol.

3 hours ago, Greg said:

There is reason why we stay in our beautiful country.

Yeah....it's OURS.

Infact, the entire planet belongs to us.
We are the original people on it.

White civilization has been a growth or tumor on mother Earth for the past 4000 years.