Is Okay for a Teacher to Make Your Son Wear a Dress

H8ll to the naw.  A teacher has zero business making a male wear a dress.  Not for any reason.  Not even if he begged her to let him do it.

In addition to racism, I also take issue with this pussification of our society.  Masculinity is under attack.  Some men are allowing it. 

Athletes are physical specimens.  Yet, these *dudes* are wearing tight pants and leggings and some are wearing dresses too.

I recently saw a picture of an NBA basketball player wearing an outfit that I could only shake my head.  I'm willing to bet they would not wear that same sh8t and walk into a penitentiary.

As a caveman alphamale, I will never acquiesce to anything that emasculates manhood. 😎

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

That teacher was dead wrong and should have been confronted. 

This is what's wrong with this push to overrule parents' and grandparents' choices.

What's next? Is this teacher going to have a Nambla representative come in and extol the virtues of Pedophilia?

On 6/8/2022 at 11:00 AM, ProfD said:

Masculinity is under attack.  Some men are allowing it. 

THANK YOU!

Just a day ago, there was another article about a P.E. teacher who knocked the tooth out of a little boys' mouth. IMO, it was an accident, but the poor kid was wronged! However, the administration, applauded the teacher for her years of teaching and the parents would not let that go! They pressed. It was a White family but nevertheless, no one wanted to go after that teacher. But finally, that teacher was fired. I believe that in this case too, that teacher should be fired, NOT just put on you tube. 

I am just glad it was not my conflict, because I would not be as calm as that grandfather. 

I am speaking from experience...

It's not ok for the teachers to make your son wear a dress, however when you send them to PUBLIC schools.....you kind of forfeit your right to enforce a strict genderized dress code on your child.
When you send them to a PUBLIC school....you're essentially telling the state to help you raise them and give them their values.

That's why we need to establish our own PRIVATE schools as AfroAmericans, to enforce OUR values as a community.

@Pioneer1, private and charter schools are excellent for exposing children to a curriculum based upon shared values. 

However, public schools are funded by taxpayer dollars.  Parents have a say so in what their kids are taught but they have to get involved

Parents should  not be using public schools as daycare centers and social service providers while they f8ck, party and BS. 🤣

Look no further than how white folks shut down any semblance of  bringing CRT (Critical Race Theory) to a classroom in their public schools. 

In fact, white folks are willing to go into the school library and remove every book containing the words slavery, race, critical and theory. 😁

People have to stop letting public systems dictate the rules of engagement.  That is out of order like a bathroom with an overflowing toilet. 😎

2 hours ago, ProfD said:

Parents have a say so in what their kids are taught but they have to get involved

This is true. Unfortunately, this is a problem. 

2 hours ago, ProfD said:

Parents should  not be using public schools as daycare centers and social service providers while they f8ck, party and BS. 🤣

Absolutely. And to add to this, a lot of these young students come into the classroom and share the adult conversations that they hear and etc.

2 hours ago, ProfD said:

People have to stop letting public systems dictate the rules of engagement.  That is out of order like a bathroom with an overflowing toilet. 😎

... especially because we are also taxpayers! 

SIDE NOTE: I can't even count on two hands how many times I had to deal with 'bullying situations' that came from other parents and teachers against my kids! 

BUT I feel so hurt for the Grandfather in this situation because, I know that he won't have much help from the community.

I am reminded though of one of several times, I refuse to let my son become destroyed by a decision adults made against him:

... a senior, 4.00+ GPA, exemplary student, and I because I did my usual periodical check, I learned that he was striped of his title as DRUM MAJOR because the band director was supported by the principal and parents to 'secretly have tryouts and chose 2 rich White students to be co-drum majors for the spring.

My son was so depressed, he never told me. Mostly ALL OF THE STUDENTS ADORED HIM, so I know he was in so much pain. 

THE DAY I FOUND OUT, I became deeply depressed and wanted to die, but I could not allow my son to hurt. 

So, I drove to the band practice that day, which happened to be the day before the Winter concert, walked onto the stage and told that band director... I am so sorry you made this mistake, but my son is the drum major for the whole year... she dropped her band stick and turned red. My fist was balled up.... I expected to be taken downtown but I did not care. She told me the principal supported her, so I went to meet him. BUT when I walked into the office, the other 2 vice principals, BLACK MEN, to my surprise, was just as angry as I had been. So they both told me they would go into the meeting with me...

I told that principal, this school is run on taxes... Those students can start a private club if they want to but they better NOT be wearing the school name! He told me that I should not get that upset about 'Titles' so, I told him then you should not have any problem taking it back!

Long story short; I got a call from the principal that next day and he apologize and said that it was insensitive to do that to my son. So he step on the podium that next night and all the sweet little kids in the band played so hard, I thought they would faint. Most of the fathers --WHITE MEN--ran up to me at the end of the concert and raved about my son! They were just as angry as I had been at the bossy band mothers. And the kids actually hated the other rich kids that was picked to replace my son.