Is Asian hate a myth ?

It seems as if everyone needs to be a victim today. Why does the media use the term Asian hate? Thats such a broad statement since most of the victims are chinese amd maybe korean. I have both japanese and indian friends and none of them feel threatened at all. In fact, part of russia is in asia but are they threatened? No. I hate to say it but the majority of the suspects attacking  asians are blacks, we need to be honest and admit that. All we have to do is look at all the video and read the description of the suspects.

I really think this asian hate nonsense is just that, nonsense. The media is trying everything they can to create more victims. Again, japanese and indian people never complain about asian hate either do fillipino’s and vietmanese. As a people, we do have to find out why so many of our black brothers and sisters are attacking chinese and koreans though.

Asian *hate* crimes and the legislation that followed it is another slap in the face of black folks. 

There is no anti-black hate crime bill.  The DOJ has to decide whether or not to charge the Buffalo shooter with a federal hate crime. 

Yet, if the same person shot up 10 Asians anywhere it would automatically be treated as an Asian hate crime. 😎

• Thanks 1

We dont need an anti black crime bill considering blacks commit the overwhelming majority of hate crimes in America. The black community is great at commiting hate crimes against one another.

C’mon 30 shooting in just one weekend in chicago alone !!!  Blacks commit mass shootings on a weekly basis. I don’t believe for a second that any of you actually believe in what you are actually saying- it’s silly !

On 6/17/2022 at 4:59 PM, ProfD said:

There is no reasonable justification for it but hate is definitely not the reason black folks commit crimes against each other. 😎

If its not hate then its total ignorance and stupidity. What kind of culture acts like a bunch of barbarians with no impulse control like our black community? No other that I can think of. Look how vlolent and thuggish our black brothers and sisters acted during the violent george floyd riots that lasted over 3 months !

Greg

I hate to say it but the majority of the suspects attacking  asians are blacks, we need to be honest and admit that. 

Well if you hated it THAT much, you wouldn't say it.
But.....

Is it that the majority of attacks on Asians are being committed by Black people?

Or is it that of all of the attacks on Asians....those being committed by Black people are the majority of those BEING REPORTED in the media?

There's a difference.

4 hours ago, Greg said:

The attacks on asians are mainly committed by blacks. Thats based on video and descriptions given by the victims. I dont even know why you trying to argue with that, its ridiculous.

Oh, so you admit that you're basing your claims....not on actual statistics....but on VIDEOS that you see being posted on the mainstream media!
That explains a lot.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Greg said:

Its mostly blacks commiting asian hate crimes, we all know it. In fact, the overwhelming majority of the suspects are blacks.

The difference between those who are SUSPECTED of a crime and those who actually COMMIT it, is as vast as those who PLAY the lottery and those who actually WIN it.

Considering the disproportionate number of Black people who are arrested and charged with crimes that White people generally get away with is evidence of this.

As far as "suspects" go.....
Seeing as how a "suspect" is one who raises suspicion-
It should be noted that Black people are AUTOMATICALLY considered "suspects" when they walk through certain Asian and Caucasian communities whether they commit a crime or not.