Question For Greg: What should be done?

(but anybody can respond obviously.....)

If it's true that Black people make up the majority of those who commit murders, commit hate crimes, drain the social services system, and have out of wedlock births.
What is YOUR solution to this problem?

Now that the problem has been pointed out.....if in 10 or 20 or 30 years you see it isn't improving...then what IS the solution?

What do you think should be done with our community as  a whole?

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

(but anybody can respond obviously.....)

If it's true that Black people make up the majority of those who commit murders, commit hate crimes, drain the social services system, and have out of wedlock births.
What is YOUR solution to this problem?

Now that the problem has been pointed out.....if in 10 or 20 or 30 years you see it isn't improving...then what IS the solution?

What do you think should be done with our community as  a whole?

The solution is easy. Blacks children need to be raised in a structured environment with strong family values. Having out of wedlock babies at a young age deprives our children of that.  Why are young blacks roaming the streets, commiting crimes, not respecting teachers or the police? A single young mom with no father in the picture provides no structure. A young 19 or 20 year old cant take care of herself never mind a baby and in far too many cases, multiple babies from multiple men.

If more blacks get married and have babies later in life and instill good values, you will see the majority of black problems disappear. You will also see that thug culture disappear as well. Most black father’s  wont let their teenage son’ leave the house with dreadlocks, baggy pants down to their knee’s and a bunch of tattoo’s. If a black father even thought his son had a gun he would get the ass kicking of a life time. Everything starts in the home. There are far too many “ george floyd”  type fathers in the black community today, That needs to end. Until then, the excuses will remain and violence and lawlessness in the black community will be in full force. White people are NOT the problem!

Greg

We've heard what you said for DECADES.
Yet despite continually hearing those dire statistics about crime, poverty, and the need for more fathers the problem persists because the people haven't acted on your "solutions".

Infact, in another thread you said,
"Im not telling anything blacks dont already know? Thats the damn point ! They still do it !"

According to you, they KNOW yet continue the destructive behavior.

If they haven't changed this behavior even after knowledge of how to improve things has come to them DECADES ago as far back as the 80s, then surely you don't expect for them to change because of YOU or anyone else repeating those stats to them and asking that they make a change....do you?

If it hasn't worked for 40 years and things have gotten worse, there's no need to expect for them to be better by simply repeating
"You need to do better....you need to do better....you need to get off drugs and take care of your kids." over and over again.

So my question remains, what do YOU think the SOLUTION will have to be if simply bringing this to their attention hasn't improved the Black community?

The way the human mind works....
No one comes up with problems without atleast entertaining solutions...proven or unproven.

• Like 1

Some people will never offer workable or sensible solutions. Because they enjoy complaining.

Only a renewed Respect for Life will make a positive difference. However, an increasingly number of people, inner city, suburban and rural, not only don't seem to not care about others, they revel in it.

And what is worse, they believe they are correct for doing so. This is why disdain for others is rising. It's easy to hate.

Thinking is difficult, so judge small.jpg

• Like 1

Stefan

Some people will never offer workable or sensible solutions. Because they enjoy complaining.

You hit the nail on the head.
He won't OFFER what he believes is a solution.

Oh I'm sure he HAS what he believes to be a "solution" to all that he's complaining about, he just doesn't want to admit what it is....lol.
I wonder why.

@Pioneer1 after reading greg's comment, it seems his solution is in two parts: 1 every black woman must be married 2 every black man must be a loving financially able partner.

The problem is, the assumptions.

1. that a fiscally poor or unemployed child or adult from a happy home or part of a happy home will not roam the streets or commit illegalities or commit crimes for profit. 

2. that unmarried parents are by default bad parents. That is another false assumption.

• Thanks 2

Notice the increasing number of Black turncoats arriving in these discussion forums?

It's almost as if an Internet wide call has been put out to overwhelm the Black humanists in here.

This is why our enemies want to ban books by Black authors and the ones whom you would think would offer the greatest opposition to this remain muted. 

Kind of telling when the same individuals sink to labeling those who point out their traitorous words as a troll. 

I’m not sure what you mean by this statement @Stefan

29 minutes ago, Stefan said:

Kind of telling when the same individuals sink to labeling those who point out their traitorous words as a troll. 

I’ve labeled @Greg as a troll, Uncle Ruckus really, but people don’t really seem to mind Is I’ve taken no action.

Uncle Ruckus has the impact of providing  the white racist talking points helping us understand their thinking.

• Like 1

On 6/21/2022 at 8:19 AM, Stefan said:

Some people will never offer workable or sensible solutions. Because they enjoy complaining.

Only a renewed Respect for Life will make a positive difference. However, an increasingly number of people, inner city, suburban and rural, not only don't seem to not care about others, they revel in it.

And what is worse, they believe they are correct for doing so. This is why disdain for others is rising. It's easy to hate.

Thinking is difficult, so judge small.jpg

You resemble this quote

Hey Geni ass Carl Jung never said that, I have said it before you need an editor to check your work. A one minute search showed your incompetence.

https://www.all-about-psychology.com/thinking-is-difficult.html

Why don't you look up what he said instead of believing internet memes. BTW I won't be reading your lame excuse.

Ok Stefan as i previously wrote the last time you made this claim. You exhibited, continue to exhibit troll like behavior. For example making claims of me that are demonstrably untrue. For example, I have problem with people sharing memes I’ve done it myself. Simply sharing a name die not make a troll. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

@Troy

The only thing I exhibit is an extraordinary ability to frame an issue in clear and declarative sentences.

You simply cannot admit that I proved my contentions correct. 

I am surprised you resort to such silliness. 

I'm not the one who resorts to childish insults, lies and falsehoods. 

10 minutes ago, Stefan said:

I'm not the one who resorts to childish insults, lies and falsehoods. 

This is what I mean by troll-like behavior.  Now you accuse me of lying -- an unfounded accusation that you throw out there just to be a pain or for fun.  I have not idea what motivates and informs your statements particularly as they relate to me, but they are often not intended to advance dialogue or to learn anything... Trolling 

@Troy

Nope. I accuse you failing to admit the truth: I did prove there is still White Supremacy and it is getting worse. 

Personally, I think it's sad if you're a Republican and that there are so many Blacks on here who love Trump. 

Because since Reagan, national Republicans haven't done a danged thing to uplift or make things easier for Black people in the U.S. or elsewhere. And some seem to really enjoy ignoring Truth and Reality.

Even some GOP'ers have taken to slowly shaking their heads in dismay.

https://nypost.com/2022/06/20/texas-republicans-declare-biden-election-illegitimate-despite-evidence/