Jump to content

Are Blacks just a bunch of Puppets for fake compassion Liberals ?


Recommended Posts

Are blacks just a bunch of puppets for fake compassion liberals both white and black? I think yes. Are we really that damn stupid and gullible? Look at the fake outrage and phony compassion at the hands of the left especially on cnn and msnbc. Do any of you actually believe they care about blacks? They spend half their time telling blacks they are victims and the other half spending all the money they make by telling blacks they are victims. They now moved on to asians and trans as well.

You are all just a bunch of ignorant puppets and please dont think you are smart just because a few blacks use some BIG WORDS.

So here you go:

Low sat scores- You dont need to take the sat’s to get into college because you are a victim.

low grade point average- you are a victim.

violent crime- its not your fault, you are a victim.

no impulse control- you are a victim.

Having babies you cant take care of- you are a victim.

They want us to embrace rap music and dress like thugs- its perpetuates our victimhood.

 

THE TRUTH —-Many liberals are jewish and they feel they were singled out during nazi Germany. They never want to be singled out again so they control the media and CREATE MORE VICTIMS so they are’nt singled out again. Jews want to expand their homeland ( zionist interest) and they brain wash blacks with propaganda and use them like puppets. They use blacks to riot, commit violence, and create civil unrest. Jews look at themselves as the brains and blacks as brainless muscle to do their dirty work. Think about that ! Lets be real, many blacks dont like jews and jews know this. So why do jews create the appearance that they care about blacks? For all the aforementioned reasons. Jews need blacks to feel like victims. Behind closed doors they look at us as a bunch of ignorant neanderthals that use a couple big words every now and then. White Christians want to teach us to fish so we are fed for life. 

Listen to the song “ master of puppets” by Metallica . Its not about jews but it fits though.


Whats absolutely amazing is that Blacks continue to fall for this time and time again! Are we that stupid ! There are even some successful blacks that know the truth but because they line their pockets with cash, they keep quiet and keep the lie going. A lot of wealthy blacks know the truth and they keep quiet because they “be makin da money !”. 

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The jewish man is our puppet master disguised as supporter of blacks. We do the dirty work and are told we are victims. Once again blacks look silly.

we are puppets of the jews. Shalom !

 

01FF6726-780B-4BFB-A8A0-629BB79CF585.jpeg.5399b28df69688068b53a5d235faa6d6.jpeg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Greg

Actually, Jews are the leaders of the WHITE race.

In every White nation, Jews are at the top of education, finance, entertainment, literature, ect...
Infact, they are responsible for progress and innovation of the White race.

Which is why other White people could not allow Hitler to destroy them...less they destroy all of White civilization in the process.

They were GIVEN this role of leadership, by your savior and great Law Giver.....Moses.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Black folks have nothing to do with Israel receiving about $12 billion per year from the US. 

 

Israel has received a cumulative of $146 billion from the US since World War II. 😎

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Not Isreal. The Jews in America manipulate Blacks because Jews look at blacks as being easily manipulated and inferior people.

Jews in Europe do the same thing, they act as if they are compassionate towards blacks is order to gain the trust of blacks. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/22/2022 at 2:45 PM, Greg said:

Not Isreal. The Jews in America manipulate Blacks because Jews look at blacks as being easily manipulated and inferior people.

Jews in Europe do the same thing, they act as if they are compassionate towards blacks is order to gain the trust of blacks. 


No fool.
They treat us better than other Whites treat us because they KNOW who we are and they know our destiny....and theirs.


Jews were given more information about this Earth, their world, and it's future than other Caucasians.
It is said that Jews are about 1000 years ahead of their Gentile White bretheren in terms of science and psychology.
They have been since they all left the caves 4000 years ago.

Jews rarely harm Black people directly because they know the truth about God and this planet and they know there are consequences for mistreating us.
So they often get their ignorant "goyim" to do it since most of yall are as dumb as cows anyway as far as they're concerned. 



.....plus most Jews have a little bit of Black in them to help with their creativity and innovation.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/22/2022 at 5:37 PM, ProfD said:

Black folks have nothing to do with Israel receiving about $12 billion per year from the US. 

 

Israel has received a cumulative of $146 billion from the US since World War II. 😎



It's actually more than $20 billion each year, when loan forgiveness, outright grants and most favored nation trade status funds are included. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/21/2022 at 9:52 AM, Greg said:

Are blacks just a bunch of puppets for fake compassion liberals both white and black? I think yes. Are we really that damn stupid and gullible? Look at the fake outrage and phony compassion at the hands of the left especially on cnn and msnbc. Do any of you actually believe they care about blacks? They spend half their time telling blacks they are victims and the other half spending all the money they make by telling blacks they are victims. They now moved on to asians and trans as well.

You are all just a bunch of ignorant puppets and please dont think you are smart just because a few blacks use some BIG WORDS.

So here you go:

Low sat scores- You dont need to take the sat’s to get into college because you are a victim.

low grade point average- you are a victim.

violent crime- its not your fault, you are a victim.

no impulse control- you are a victim.

Having babies you cant take care of- you are a victim.

They want us to embrace rap music and dress like thugs- its perpetuates our victimhood.

 

THE TRUTH —-Many liberals are jewish and they feel they were singled out during nazi Germany. They never want to be singled out again so they control the media and CREATE MORE VICTIMS so they are’nt singled out again. Jews want to expand their homeland ( zionist interest) and they brain wash blacks with propaganda and use them like puppets. They use blacks to riot, commit violence, and create civil unrest. Jews look at themselves as the brains and blacks as brainless muscle to do their dirty work. Think about that ! Lets be real, many blacks dont like jews and jews know this. So why do jews create the appearance that they care about blacks? For all the aforementioned reasons. Jews need blacks to feel like victims. Behind closed doors they look at us as a bunch of ignorant neanderthals that use a couple big words every now and then. White Christians want to teach us to fish so we are fed for life. 

Listen to the song “ master of puppets” by Metallica . Its not about jews but it fits though.


Whats absolutely amazing is that Blacks continue to fall for this time and time again! Are we that stupid ! There are even some successful blacks that know the truth but because they line their pockets with cash, they keep quiet and keep the lie going. A lot of wealthy blacks know the truth and they keep quiet because they “be makin da money !”. 

 

 

 

 

 

This is Rightwing Antisemitism plain and simple. But people on the Right complain about the Left and wokeness. Nonsense. Black people are not pawns lacking agency. We have fought racism and economic exploitation long before there was an American Left or reformist Liberalism. 

 

What is Conservatism doing for us ? Nothing. Black Conservatives are helping themselves not us in any collective sense. I won't be " drinking any of that. Kool Aid."

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Black consevatives believe in personal responsibility and not have the government take care of their chikdren. Blacks seem to vote where they think the free money is. Even hispanics are starting to vote republican since they are hard working and dont want their tax dollars going to those that dont want to help themselves and just make excuses.

Once again, blacks fall further behind everyone else.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The syntax and quality of your writing has lapsed.  Are you the "Greg troll" replacement for the other one we sent skulking away. 😁 You're wasting your time. Nobody here cares what a trained seal like you blubbers about. yada, yada, yada.zzzzzzzzz

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Cynique said:

The syntax and quality of your writing has lapsed. 

 

Excellent observation.

 

I guess AALBC is doing something right; it is deemed significant enough to be a target of racist trolls.

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Greg said:

Remember Dragnet?

“Just the facts “. Facts may scare you but facts have no feelings.

@Greg What is that non sequitur supposed to mean?? Your "facts" are cherry picked.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...