We need more Black tv commercials— Im joking !!!!

This country needs more black tv commercials, we dont have enough. Hollywood isnt shoving blackness down our throats enough. Everytime I turn on the tv i dont see enough black tv commercials or black tv shows. Hahaha.. Im kidding . Its getting ridiculous! Every damn tv show or commercial is a bunch of blacks. 
What this tells us is that White people arent watching regular tv any longer. The garbage on mainstream Tv has turned off most white americans leaving most viewers as being black. Hollywood is going where they think the money is- black viewers. hence all the black tv commercials. Mainstream tv has nothing but garbage tv shows and so many whites have turned to alternatives.  Those hollywood jews are crafty.

Thankfully, there are plenty TV channels that do not have black commercials. 

In order to avoid TV commercials altogether, I would recommend this DVD box set:. 

image.jpeg.df6bc48594c616087165f2a5289e7148.jpegimage.png.1e7b4cdfb865facbde4332ea9df12c23.png

They might show a black person but their screen time is minimal and they're totally harmless.😎

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Greg said:

I think most Americans would much rather watch Duck Dynasty opposed to “ Black Baby Mamma’s” or “ Jamal goes to prison”.

@GregThere you go pretending to "think" again as you come up with lame responses that totally miss the mark. There are no black TV shows with the titles you gave.  They're just silly figments of your programmed imagination as you scrape the bottom of the barrel trying to come up with anti-black quips.  You aren't even good at being a troll. You have become an object of ridicule who nobody  any longer takes seriously. You also suck at being a black Nazi. The swasticka crowd currently attaching themselves to the Retrumpican party are probably snickering at your trite attempts at slamming jews. 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Cynique said:

They're just silly figments of your programmed imagination as you scrape the bottom of the barrel trying to come up with anti-black quips.  You aren't even good at being a troll

He is in a class by himself. As they used to say on Fat Albert and the Cosby kids.