George Floyd should NOT be memorialized !

George Floyd was a violent thug who committed armed robberies, home invasions, sold drugs, and used drugs.

He pointed a loaded handgun at a pregnant woman’s unborn child.

He was a lazy, violent , drug using thug. 

If George Floyd didn’t decide to use meth and commit a crime by passing fake money and then swallow the rest of his drugs when the cops showed up and then to top it off, resist arrest—- George Floyd would still be alive but he would be in prison where he belongs .

Same with all the other blacks shot by cops, they were all doing something illegal and resisted arrest as well.

But hey: protesting and rioting is very profitable. 

Regardless of how the media tried to criminalize the victim, George Floyd did not deserve to be murdered.  

While George Floyd may not have set out to become a martyr, his murder put a bullseye on American police brutality. 

In fact, I think  George Floyd's execution date should be another federal holiday to commemorate all of our brothas and sistas wrongfully murdered by race soldiers. 😎

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

The cop was wrong no doubt about it but Geooge Floyd didnt die because he was Black, he died because he ingested large amounts of drugs that inceased his heart rate. He was very overweight, had a bad heart, and had covid. Had he not commited a crime and took massive amounts of Meth and Fentanyl, and complied with the police initially, he would be alive. He basically killed himself,.

George Floyd could not have ingested a massive amount of Fentanyl because it would have killed  him immediately. 

Many black folks are considered overweight according to the body mass index chart white folks developed back in the 1940s. 

Otherwise, George Floyd was murdered by a racist cop because he was a *big* black man.

A white man would not have been arrested or detained for a similar crime.   

The same race soldiers would have given a white man $20 and a ride home. 😎

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ProfD said:

Regardless of how the media tried to criminalize the victim, George Floyd did not deserve to be murdered.  

While George Floyd may not have set out to become a martyr, his murder put a bullseye on American police brutality. 

In fact, I think  George Floyd's execution date should be another federal holiday to commemorate all of our brothas and sistas wrongfully murdered by race soldiers. 😎

Our brother George didn't deserve to die...and CERTAINLY not in the manner he did; however for about 2 years now I've been saying our sister Breonna Taylor should have been the modern face of an innocence killed by racist authoritarian aggression.

FBI opens an investigation into the death of Breonna Taylor - ABC News

She was simply in her own home minding her own Black business before she was executed by a firing squad of devils.

Martin Luther King had the good sense to choose an icon that was relatively pure and blameless so that assholes like Greg and other racists couldn't use their shady backgrounds as justification for the mistreatment of our people.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

Our brother George didn't deserve to die...and CERTAINLY not in the manner he did; however for about 2 years now I've been saying our sister Breonna Taylor should have been the modern face of an innocence killed by racist authoritarian aggression.

Sure.  I believe that had the murder of our beautiful sista sparked worldwide protests over race soldiers killing innocent black folks, she would have been the face of the movement.

Otherwise, unlike Rodney KIng's azz whuppin' video, George Floyd's last 8:46  of life and the images extracted from it repulsed and riveted the world. 😎

Breanna Taylor was letting her ex boyfriend ship drugs to her home. She even argued with him about not getting enough money for taking the risk. If Breanna Taylor didnt lt her ex send drugs to her home, the narcotics squad would never of out her under investigaion and get a search legal search warrant for her home. Another example of irresponsible behavior.

The cops had a legal “ no knock “ warrant but STILL KNOCKED. 

.... so George and Breanna brought their brutal murders on themselves Uncle Ruckus?  You believe they deserved to be slain?  

The fact that the white men you worship put Floyd's murderer in prison.  Why do you think they did that? 

Like most trolls you are not interested in learning and you are obviously not going to convert anyone here to your world view.  What motives you is beyond me, but I've lost my curiosity.  

No knock warrants are a by-product of the War on Drugs started by POTUS Nixon in the 1970s and brought to full bear by POTUS Reagan in the 1980s and mandatory minimum sentencing guidelines under POTUS Clinton in the 1990s. 

Drugs were dumped into black communities.  The whole War on Drugs was an effort aimed at incarcerating and killing black folks. 

Interestingly, there was no such thing as a no knock warrant during Prohibition and/or the height of organized crime in America.  😎

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, ProfD said:

Prohibition and/or the height of organized crime in America. 

Wait, what/ Are you saying the good white people of America committed crimes, in a well organized fashion no less?  Do you think @Greg's head will explode with this revelation?

• Haha 2

When this incident first hit the news, I honestly believed Derek Chauvin killed George Floyd out of personal animosity.

Because few humans would kneel on someone's neck for that long while ignoring pleas from the victim and outrage from onlookers. It had to be personal. 

I keep telling everyone these two men had to know each other.

From what I gathered after going to several news websites and checking posts to a few forums, George Floyd and Derek Chauvin apparently worked for a time at the same nightclub.

Chauvin was known to approach females who wanted nothing to do with him and harass them. Apparently, Floyd would do his best to defend these females. 

George Floyd deserves a bust of him erected someplace prominent. 

Stefan

When this incident first hit the news, I honestly believed Derek Chauvin killed George Floyd out of personal animosity.

Because few humans would kneel on someone's neck for that long while ignoring pleas from the victim and outrage from onlookers. It had to be personal. 

Yeah, they knew eachother.

Or atleast Derek knew George even if George didn't remember him.

Another sign that it was personal was the way Derek constantly looked down and looked him in the eyes while he was choking him.

Chauvin was known to approach females who wanted nothing to do with him and harass them. Apparently, Floyd would do his best to defend these females. 

See, I didn't know that part!
I knew they worked at a night club together but this is the first time I heard that.

• Like 1

George Floyd was arrested not only for using fake money but for acting irrationally and it was obvious to the police officers that he was high on drugs. He also swallowed drugs as the police officers approached in their car. An asian, white, or hispanic would of been detained and arrested as well. No way would a responsible cop unleash an irrational guy obviously strung out on drugs. Your defense of a useless thug is ridiculous.

Breanna taylor let her ex boyfriend ship drugs through the mail to her apartment. She not only knew about it, she made money off it. Her new boyfriend opened fire on the cops who entered the home with a LEGAL search warrant. Were the cops supposed to just sit there??? Of course not and you know it. Why did her boyfriend open fire on the cops? He thought they were thugs trying to rob Breanna’s boyfriends drugs. 

if Breanna Taylor didnt let her on and off again boyfriend ship drugs to her apartment, she would still be alive today.

Who’s fault is that? BreannaTaylors.

White folks aren't even *papered* for most of the petty crimes and misdemeanors they commit.

Police might take white folks to the precinct mainly if they're drunk or high and/or belligerent. They're usually released on personal recognizance if they promise to appear in court.

Once white folks show up in court for a petty crime or misdemeanor, the judge will thank them for being a good citizen and showing up and apologize for the inconvenience. 🤣😎

• Thanks 1