I've gotten rid of the Google Ads and added back some Amazon links

Google Ads
Has anyone noticed that the Google ads are gone?  If found them increasingly intrusive and irritating.  I've also reduced the number ads running throughout the rest of the site.  My Google ad revenue is down substantially, but it is worth it, at least for now. 

Basically, I let Google put ads anywhere they wanted and they really took advantage of the site.  They would have full screen ads pop up as you went from one page to the next, The would out two or three ads (often the same ones) right in the middle text you are trying to read. 

If I put ads on my site, the way Google inserted them, Google would bury their search results, for providing a bad experience to visitors. 

Amazon Links
For several years now I have been anti-Amazon going as far as dropping virtually all links to Amazon's site.  However, I have decided to link to Amazon's Kindle store to sell ebooks.  I used an alternative vendor to sell eBooks, but the problem is no one buys ebooks from the vendor's site. Amazon has created an effective monopoly on eBooks.  So rather than not sell eBooks I have decided to just link to where people will go anyway.  

I actually don't like this, but it is a pragmatic decision that I hope I do not end up regretting.  I really have no choice today if I want to profit off the sale of eBooks.

As always, I'm open to comments.

• Like 3

Brotha @Troy, you're running a legit business and providing a space for us. 

I've noticed the absence of the Google ads.😁

Handle your BI as you best see fit and that is most conducive to your bottom line. 

You have my admiration and support.  Keep it up mayne. 😎

• Like 3

16 hours ago, Troy said:

I really have no choice today if I want to profit off the sale of eBooks.

I buy my digital books from Apple.  They come in an ePUB format that I believe is open. You can even read an epub file in  DropBox ePub viewer.   Not sure who has the better content media affiliate program - but Apple has one for their content media https://performance-partners.apple.com/program-overview

On 6/23/2022 at 5:14 PM, Troy said:

For several years now I have been anti-am*zon going as far as dropping virtually all links to am*zon's site.  However, I have decided to link to am*zon's Kindle store to sell ebooks.  I used an alternative vendor to sell eBooks, but the problem is no one buys ebooks from the vendor's site. am*zon has created an effective monopoly on eBooks.  So rather than not sell eBooks I have decided to just link to where people will go anyway.  

I actually don't like this, but it is a pragmatic decision that I hope I do not end up regretting.  I really have no choice today if I want to profit off the sale of eBooks.

@TroyWell, for somebody who described a shoe that fit me, when you chided  us Republican Party haters for unjustly accusing this MAGA Mecca as being racist, I always raised an eyebrow over your intense hate for am*zon for it being a monopoly in a capitalistic country. So now you have reluctantly had a slight change of heart.  OK. We are all entitled to like or hate whomever we choose.    

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Cynique said:

always raised an eyebrow over your intense hate for am*zon for it being a monopoly in a capitalistic country.

🤣🤣🤣 I remember!

I was his hype woman! I even moderate the “He-man-Am*zon-haters” club aka #readingblack.com!  But datsok! lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

ITs fine @Troy 

I know you have opposed am*zon's ways, but google or am*zon or whomever are the same as firms that are looking to dominate the internet.

The site runs well. You know my philosophy, do as best you can , and it is up to us in this group, this community, to improve it as well. Increase membership with our popularity. 

One day AALBC will be able to have its own advertisement system, that to me is the real goal advertising wise on this site.

I previously replied to this post from my phone, but I apparently did not hit submit.

Yesterday I reintroduced Google ads but greatly reduced the number and eliminated the most intrusive one like the interstitials (the ones that pop up in between page views, the and crawler ads (that appear at the bottom of the page), and the really large ones that appears at the top of the page before all the content.  These of course are the most lucrative ads.  Hopefully the ones that remain are much less intrusive.

@Delano  Google ads are targeted to the viewers online behavior if you are seeing, "buxom Christian Singles" I cant imagine what your browsing history looks like 🥰

@richardmurray I actually do have my own advertising system: https://aalbc.advertserve.com/advertpro/servlet/control/welcome and have for well over 15 years.  This is what I use I to sell ads directly.

There was a time when I was serving ads on other Black websites.  But the problem is there really are not that many sites with enough traffic and willing to work with me.  Site with sufficient traffic sell their ad inventory to bigger networks like Google.  Monopolies are a bad thing.  I've been experimenting with another ad network, so far it is not going very well...

@Cynique  Of course hate who you want, but I think there is a difference between your hatred of the republican party and my so called hatred of Amazon.  For example, I don't hate users of Amazon.  I completely understand their motivations.  What I dislike is Amazon ability to create a monopoly and manipulate the general public into believing it is a good thing.

Cynique, you seem to paint all republican with the same broad brush. From your perspective; You hate Trump. Trump is a Republican therefore you hate all republicans.  Others assert that all white racists are republicans, therefore all Trump supporter are racist.  Both arguments are flawed, but they are emotional and you never convince anyone that some can find trump appealing and not be a racist or even a republican for that matter.  The fact the many people who voted for Obama (twice) vote for Trump casts doubt if not disproves these notions.

@Mel Hopkins I don't need to tell you that you are in the minority when it comes to buying your eBooks from Apple. As with online physical book sales, Amazon sells more ebooks than all other competitors combined.  Many Black authors give Amazon exclusivity so their ebooks are only available from Amazon.  Also, because of Amazon's tech It only took me a few minutes to provide links to Amazon, for ebooks, for every book on my site. 

No, I do not like feeding into Amazon's monopoly  While Meta's Facebook and Instagram are dominant -- as a book seller I don't have to use them. Amazon is virtually impossible to ignore...

@Troy fair enough, good work

@Troy one point, am*zon , google, microsoft, intel , kraft,  it isn't firms in the usa who are monopolies based on their own actions. they are monopolies based on the governments aiding and abetting their fiscal domination. I remember  the second phase of the internet, the government led to the tech companies being organized the way they are. I am not saying some firms can not or some firms are not capable of becoming monopolies, but the environment for monopoly is brewed by governments.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Troy said:

Google ads are targeted to the viewers online behavior if you are seeing, "buxom Christian Singles" I cant imagine what your browsing history looks like

I can assure I  not searching for buxom women no matter the religious denomination.

I am also getting a lot of erectile dysfunction ads on FB.

3 hours ago, Troy said:

Cynique, you seem to paint all republican with the same broad brush. From your perspective; You hate Trump. Trump is a Republican therefore you hate all republicans.  Others assert that all white racists are republicans, therefore all Trump supporter are racist.  Both arguments are flawed, but they are emotional and you never convince anyone that some can find trump appealing and not be a racist or even a republican for that matter.  The fact the many people who voted for Obama (twice) vote for Trump casts doubt if not disproves these notions.

@Troyyou admit, even sometimes brag, about how you don't watch the news or take sides politically so  i can only assume that you are not aware nor care to be made aware of how the Republican party has painted itself with a new brush which has turned it into a right wing cesspool whose spineless elected officials have chosen party over country, still loyal to the traitor who is Donald Trump!  The same is true of Trump's large base which has embraced what has become an alternate reality, made up of lies, conspiracy theories and the propaganda that Fox "News" dispenses. Republicans who reject all of this are conspicuously silent. So it's hard to separate Trump from the those who tolerate him.

To its credit, this solid new GOP is scoring points, capitalizing off the discontent of a divided America, and it will probably score a landslide victory in the upcoming elections, possibly succeeding  in getting Trump re-elected in 2024.  One of the apparent reason for this growing popularity is that these "Retrumpicans" are in tune with an America which is now showing its true colors, a nation that has come to regard democracy as an inconvenience, - "equality for all"  as a hindrance when it comes to making America "great" again. So, that's what i have against Republicans. You can challenge my  charges but a lot of what i say is happening right before our eyes. 

Agreed, the befuddled Democrats are not much better. But they are at least trying to make this a better world with their misguided policies that include humoring the demands of the LBQT community, catering to whims of the cancel culture, deferring to the haphazardness of the BLM movement. Sending billions to Ukraine.  

Again, I stick by my contention that racists, homophobes, xenophobes, misogynists and  anti-semitics do not gravitate toward the liberal Democratic party. They merge right in with the seditious domestic terrorists, gun nuts and racists who now make up the Republican party. 

You exonerate the people who voted twice for Obama but still find things about Trump to like. And to this I say, one of the dubious distinctions of Trump's presidency was how it enabled folks to be prejudiced. And there are a lot of closet racists out there.

So, we have to agree to disagree

4 hours ago, richardmurray said:

t isn't firms in the usa who are monopolies based on their own actions. they are monopolies based on the governments aiding and abetting their fiscal domination.

...most importantly the capital markets choose winners out the gate.

3 hours ago, Delano said:

I am also getting a lot of erectile dysfunction ads on FB.

Wow! LOL! What does Facebook know that you might not know ... yet? 😝

25 minutes ago, Cynique said:

you admit, even sometimes brag, about how you don't watch the news or take sides politically so  i can only assume that you are not aware nor care to be made aware of how the Republican party has painted itself with a new brush which has turned it into a right wing cesspool

"brag" Interesting word I was not aware that I came across that way.  At any rate, there are other sources of information that TV or even the world wide web.  I simply do not consume news from social media or some of the site designed to attract visitors versus providing information.

For example I just finished reading a scathing account of the trump white house and steve Banon's impact it is eye opening, but you are simply not going to red that on Facebook.  The article was in The Atlantic they take the time and space to cover subjects with the nuance and depth you will rarely find for free on the web.

32 minutes ago, Cynique said:

I stick by my contention that racists, homophobes, xenophobes, misogynists and  anti-semitics do not gravitate toward the liberal Democratic party.

I actually agree with this statement, but that is a very different thing than saying that all republican or trump supporters are racists, which I disagree with

The other thing we really should look at is what is to be a racist? There are Black people who are afraid big dark skinned Black men.  This is because they live in America and are fed a steady diet of the crap Uncle Ruckus has been sharing here-- the web has just made this worse.  A white person subjected to the same nonsense and who feels the same fear of Black men is racist.

Racism is profitable.  Trump is profitable. Our free web-based news spends a great deal of time talking about trump and racism -- fanning the flames.  This attention gave Trump the presidency and it also makes some people believe racsim is worst today than it was in the 19th century.

• Like 1

@Troy I agree that racism is fluid and comes in degrees.  It can be malignant or benign.  Everybody is racist to a degree. I know I am. At this point, I don't really care. I'm   Let the chips fall where they may.  What ever will be, will be.  I'm just hangin' around  until I'm not hangin' around...if you get my drift.  😑  

• Like 1

No the checks from Amazon will never be as big as the ad checks.  The links I added to Amazon were more a courtesy to readers and authors than a financial benefit to me.  Amazon current pays a 4% commission on eBook sales to affiliates.

Here is the revenue from a typical eBooks that I sold since adding the affiliate links:

- 1 $2.99 $0.12

$0,12 (12 cents) is my affiliate commission for selling that ebook.  I have to sell a whole lot of ebooks to make a living 🙂  But maybe over time I will sell enough of them to have a eBook bestsellers list.

You have to look sideways an any real bookseller who sends people to Amazon to buy anything.  By "real" booksellers mean an entity that directly fulfills book orders, as opposed to an affiliate site that uses another business to process their orders (collect payment, ship books, etc). 

For eBooks I'm now acting as an Amazon affiliate.  I I've tried other affiliate programs for eBooks, but people simply don't by books via those programs either and they are technically more difficult to implement.   

@Mel Hopkins I don't understand your question.  Are you saying that Apple's eBooks are less expensive and are asking me why people still buy Amazon's ebooks?

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/1/2022 at 2:51 PM, Troy said:

Are you saying that Apple's eBooks are less expensive and are asking me why people still buy am*zon's ebooks?

@Troy I'm wondering if you know inside information on Apple's pricing structure. 

Apple sells digital books for less, they have an open digital format, and if they offer better royalties than am*zon.  (APPLE: You'll earn 70% royalties on all of your ebook titles, regardless of price point, with no hidden fees or exclusivity requirements. Payments are made within 45 days following the end of each month.) then more readers /writers would be better off purchasing/publishing through Apple.  Do you have any insight to the contrary?

@Mel Hopkins I have no insider information on Apple’s pricing structure. They won’t even give me an affiliate program, so i have no incentive to sell their products (a gross error in judgement in their part).

Amazon exerts near monopolistic power over ebooks and their ebook reader is basically the only game in town. We are in the midst of Amazon prime “day” and people are probably buying as much from Amazon today as they buy for Xmas.

Apple ebooks sales are neglible regardless of royalties paid to authors. Authors should make their books available for sale on Apple’s l platform,  but Amazon is where the sales and activity will be… unfortunately.

Again this is why I decided to add back the Amazon links for ebooks. 

16 hours ago, Troy said:

They won’t even give me an affiliate program, so i have no incentive to sell their products (a gross error in judgement in their part).

I agree. Back when am*zon started their affiliates program , they mentioned an am*zon author would get an automatic yes. Back in the beginning (2006) they made it easy for authors to gain fees from selling their own books.  I'm going to publish an digital book and upload to apple - and see if they invite me into the affiliate program.  I'll share what I learn. 

note2self: am*zon am*zon am*zon

Edited by Mel Hopkins
testing to see if am*zon has an asterik after posting lol

Yes Amazon used affiliates to help garner market share then changed the terms such that profit from being an affiliate was cut dramatically.

Apple tries to be exclusive and that has limited their reach. 

yes make your books accessible wherever it can be sold 🙂

• Like 1

On 6/23/2022 at 6:14 PM, Troy said:

Google Ads
Has anyone noticed that the Google ads are gone?  If found them increasingly intrusive and irritating.  I've also reduced the number ads running throughout the rest of the site.  My Google ad revenue is down substantially, but it is worth it, at least for now. 

Basically, I let Google put ads anywhere they wanted and they really took advantage of the site.  They would have full screen ads pop up as you went from one page to the next, The would out two or three ads (often the same ones) right in the middle text you are trying to read. 

Are you an am*zon Affiliate? It would seem that would be one of the wisest things to do. Also the biggest advantage of am*zon and ebooks is KindleUnlimited. People have not been properly dissecting what am*zon was doing to keep an audience captive. Partially because the refuse to accept the reality of successful business. That being give the people what they want and while you are doing it make sure you monetize it.

Two years ago, I started that a kindle unlimited like system needed to be set up for a black ecosystem. Also I noticed that collaborative effort are extremely difficult in some intellectual activities.  Partially because of people antiBusiness brainwashing. 

I am glad you are starting to take a different view. You are really in a good position to leverage am*zon to the site’s advantage. Also I have had a subscription to Libro.fm for several years now. High gas prices had caused me to suspend it temporarily. I will be renewing it this week. I am not sure that enough advertisements for your alternatives products are being put on your site. I doubt I would have learned about it if the topic hadn’t come up in a post.

One final comment is that this site needs to increase it’s social media presence and engagement. Every organism has its place in the ecosphere the same principles apply to the metasphere. Your primary objective on social media is to draw people from those streets to this pool. 

On 7/13/2022 at 10:27 PM, Troy said:

have no insider information on Apple’s pricing structure. They won’t even give me an affiliate program, so i have no incentive to sell their products (a gross error in judgement in their part).

Why not set up a shell company and seek the affiliate access?

On 7/1/2022 at 2:51 PM, Troy said:

12 (12 cents) is my affiliate commission for selling that ebook.  I have to sell a whole lot of ebooks to make a living 🙂  But maybe over time I will sell enough of them to have a eBook bestsellers list

The idea is to keep an engaged audience that will bring more people to your community. It’s the lead loss principal. Plus you aren’t taking re targeting and cookies. I made most of my am*zon affiliate money not from books, but from other things people bought after they clicked my link.

@daniellegfny The Amazon conversation deserves a separate thread.

I’ve been an Amazon affiliate for over 20 years, so i know a little something about the subject. 

Anazon is indisputably a successful company, that is If your only yardstick is profit.

Antebellum plantations in the south were extremely successful too. They helped give people what they wanted too.

The issues with Amazon are complex.

12 hours ago, Troy said:

yes make your books accessible wherever it can be sold

I  only want to test the apple program. You know I like to go straight to the source for my investigations. lol.   My first distribution choice to sell my books is through my website and AALBC. 😊

@daniellegfny You are one of the blind men touching the elephant and describing it. I can understand why you and others might find Amazon “empowering.” 

when you have limited options choice is relative.

Northerners enjoyed inexpensive shirts and did not give much thought in how they were produced.  Most people didn’t.

On 7/17/2022 at 9:04 PM, Troy said:

Northerners enjoyed inexpensive shirts and did not give much thought in how they were produced.  Most people didn’t.

am*zon, just like Uber, didn’t control the means of production. In my case, I am the means of production as a writer and as transportation vendor. As more print on Demand services are available, the print portion that am*zon does can be reduced. 

am*zon’s power lies in its distribution ability and constantly growing consumer base. I offer books through Barnes and Nobles and IngramSpark, but my am*zon based Book sales have dwarfed both. It’s hard to be able to break the concrete and revise how we look at things. 

Two more things that are supplementing am*zon are KindleUnlimited and also Goodreads. In both of these platforms they have a method to serve their end users and customers. They also are satisfying their produces buy helping paying them be consumed and experienced.

Most writers want to read. This is why having book clubs where people can hear about their work are important. Meeting the author session are important. Utilizing Zoom and other Multimedia add on enhance clients and end users experience. 

I believe I am looking at the whole picture, because the big publishers have been my am*zon. Especially when it comes to the School System. But I am constantly looking for ways to grow and leverage their advantages.

On 7/22/2022 at 7:40 AM, daniellegfny said:

am*zon, just like Uber, didn’t control the means of production.

Again, it does not appear that you have a complete understanding of Amazon.  Amazon does control the means of production, distribution, retail and even delivery into your home (if you choose that option).  In many markets they are a 100% vertically integrated company.

I offer books through Barnes and Nobles and IngramSpark, but my am*zon based Book sales have dwarfed both

Of course Amazon dwarfs all other competitors combined. If you understand what I previously wrote then this would be obvious.  It is why I added back to Amazon for ebooks. My actions only bolsters Amazon power, but given Amazon practical monopoly in eBooks The choice is either deal with Amazon or don't sell ebooks.

I believe I am looking at the whole picture, because the big publishers have been my am*zon.

I don't understand what you mean by "...because the big publishers have been my am*zon." 

On 7/24/2022 at 12:21 PM, Troy said:

Again, it does not appear that you have a complete understanding of am*zon.  am*zon does control the means of production, distribution, retail and even delivery into your home (if you choose that option)

You are again not looking at it from the perspective of the seller or vendor. 

On 7/24/2022 at 12:21 PM, Troy said:

My actions only bolsters am*zon power, but given am*zon practical monopoly in eBooks The choice is either deal with am*zon or don't sell ebooks

That’s a false conclusion. The answer is to create a better marketing campaign and opportunity for buyers to purchase. I buy 90% of my audiobooks through Libro.

17 hours ago, daniellegfny said:

You are again not looking at it from the perspective of the seller or vendor. 

Again I asserts that my perspective is indeed broader than yours and as a result I see thing differently and more accurately that you.  I have operated as a selling on Amazon for almost 25 years and as far as Vending I know how that works and I sell books on the platform. I will make the next book I publish available on the platform as well.  But you can ignore my vast experience and knowledge if you like.

18 hours ago, daniellegfny said:

The answer is to create a better marketing campaign and opportunity for buyers to purchase. I buy 90% of my audiobooks through Libro.

Sure that sounds nice, but Amazon sells more audiobooks than all other vendors combined. BTW thanks for joining Libro through AALBC! I too buy audiobook from Libro, but we are an exceptions.  If you saying that Libro.fm has created "a better marketing campaign and opportunity for buyers to purchase?"  If so why isn't everyone buy from Libro.fm instead of Amazon?  That answer to that question will help you understand my point.  This is not a rhetorical question, I'd like you answer please.

So where do you buy your ebooks @daniellegfny  You skipped over that point and jumped to audiobooks.

3 hours ago, Troy said:

This is not a rhetorical question, I'd like you answer please.

It’s not just the marketing. It also has to do with selection. Libro. And other revenue generating items should be plastered all over the site and invitation issued in each newsletter. 

Secondly outreach to all black communities and organizations need to be issued for them to submit the their membership.

Of course it is not just marketing.

So the only other reasons, you believe, Libro is not competitive with Amazon is because of selection and outreach to the Black community?  Are you suggesting that Amazon has better outreach to the Black community than Libro? 

Amazon has never said "boo" to me.  LIbro has reached out for my support.  They work directly with booksellers by providing materials to help sell audiobooks and much more. Amazon does not  -- indeed they alienate Black booksellers.

Libro has a smaller selection of audiobooks than Amazon, as publishers often give Amazon exclusivity for audiobooks.  That sound crazy, but it is true.  Imagine if Amazon got away with this for print books ... actually they do.  Many indie authors give Amazon the ability to exclusively sell their books!  These same authors then wonder why I'm not keen or adding their books to my online store

I add a links to Libro.fm for every audio book that I can find add to this site.  The only reason I have no sent these readers to Amazon is that, unlike ebooks, I actually sell some audio books through Libro.fm.  

I was able to add a link to Amazon Kindle's ebooks for every book on my site in about 10 minutes, because Amazon make it easy for affiliates to link to their site.  There was no other ebook vendor I was aware that I could do this with

Libro, as nice as their site looks, makes it more difficult to add affiliate links tp their site -- They have given me API access and I consistently discover audiobooks browsing their site that the API does not pick up and I'm often manually adding audiobook links. 

Ease of integration has always been Amazon strength over all other competitors.  Amazon have exploited affiliates to build their monopoly. This is only the tip of the iceberg in explaining why Amazon dominates.

So where do you buy your ebooks @daniellegfny  You skipped over that point (again) and jumped to audiobooks.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/27/2022 at 5:31 PM, Troy said:

Are you suggesting that am*zon has better outreach to the Black community than Libro? 

Yes

am*zon has never said "boo" to me.  LIbro has reached out for my support.  They work directly with booksellers by providing materials to help sell audiobooks and much more. am*zon does not  -- indeed they alienate Black booksellers.

Only those Black’s who have a grudge against am*zon.

I was able to add a link to am*zon Kindle's ebooks for every book on my site in about 10 minutes, because am*zon make it easy for affiliates to link to their site.  There was no other ebook vendor I was aware that I could do this with

That’s a competitive advantage. What affiliate program do you offer your membership. Libro has one. I am asking  about aalbc. 

What is the the Libro/AALBC audio book 📖 of the month? I am not saying you are not doing anything, but I believe there are ideological blindspots which are causing a leaving of money on the table. 

where do you buy your ebooks @daniellegfny  You skipped over that point (again) and jumped to audiobooks.

I should say I buy them from my affiliate site that’s on my website. https://daniellegfny.mymustreads.com/id006231923/The-Girl-with-the-Louding-Voice

But I buy most of mine from am*zon. Or directly from the vendor. Many times I get free pdf versions because I often look for older books. 

2 hours ago, daniellegfny said:

Only those Black’s who have a grudge against am*zon.

You can not be a seller of books and not have an issue (grudge is not the right word) with Amazon.  Who are these back book sellers?

That’s a competitive advantage. What affiliate program do you offer your membership. Libro has one. I am asking  about aalbc. 

I've offered affiliate programs over the years, but there was no demand for them.  Besides there is really not enough margins in books to give away a meaningful percentage -- Amazon is only giving away 4%.  I could do 5% but if everyone is going to Amazon Affiliate will not make very much money using an AALBC affiliate program.

What is the the Libro/AALBC audio book 📖 of the month

I don't do an audiobook of the month, but I do share a continuously updated list of 100 New Audio Books You’ll Love ♥

@daniellegfny you answer to my question of where you buy your ebooks is exactly why I had to link to Amazon or stop trying to sell ebooks.

On 8/4/2022 at 8:44 PM, Troy said:

you answer to my question of where you buy your ebooks is exactly why I had to link to am*zon or stop trying to sell ebooks.

Well because you asked me about the ebooks purchases I made my first purchase through Must reads. 

Don’t worry about what your affiliates make. Concern yourself with how you can help them make sales.

Also through creating structured book buys, readings and thread you can increase sales and member engagement. I have been spending a lot of time on clubhouse and I am seeing the value of both written and audio conversation. 

Two find the black book sellers look at black children’s books look at authors. There are huge groups on Facebook. 

The key principle is that the objective is to drive traffic from all these sites to your list. Their politics is irrelevant to your mission.

• 1 month later...
On 8/4/2022 at 8:44 PM, Troy said:

You can not be a seller of books and not have an issue (grudge is not the right word) with am*zon.  Who are these back book sellers?

I've offered affiliate programs over the years, but there was no demand for them.  Besides there is really not enough margins in books to give away a meaningful percentage -- am*zon is only giving away 4%.  I could do 5% but if everyone is going to am*zon Affiliate will not make very much money using an AALBC affiliate program.

I don't do an audiobook of the month, but I do share a continuously updated list of 100 New Audio Books You’ll Love ♥

@daniellegfny you answer to my question of where you buy your ebooks is exactly why I had to link to am*zon or stop trying to sell ebooks.

Why did you stop doing affiliate programs @Troy? I came here specifically because I want to send you traffic instead of A2Z.

On 6/30/2022 at 2:03 PM, Delano said:

I am also getting a lot of erectile dysfunction ads on FB

TMI 🤫

Most likely some advertiser targeted you based upon your demographics. 50+ year old man is bound to have occasional  dick dysfunction.

@Nnamdi Azikiwe i stopped using Amazon affiliate program to sell books because it was much more profitable to sell them directly.

i dropped all the others because they stopped making money for me. People are buying ebooks through my Amazon affiliate program and audio books through my Libro.fm affiliate program.