Are you scurred in New York State? Git yourself a gun. Just claim you need one.

No need to worry about pesky laws, county rules or even a court summons anymore.

The U.S. Supreme Court, with all Republican leaning justices voting for inhumanity, I mean the majority, revealed a 6-3 earlier Thursday to strike down New York State's pesky concealed gun law.

So, there's no need to get into an argument, then run home and get your gun, no need to mumble vengeance when a store clerk won't give you 75% off an item you want and no need to wait when a rival manages the catch eye and the phone number of someone you're interested in.

You can take care of your righteous indignation right then and there. On da spot.

This is the dream of gun fellators everywhere. Have your gun and shoot it, too.

It will take many months for most New Yorkers to get used to this.

But now we will see what happens every Jamal, Pedro and William George Spaghetti are allowed to handle their bid'ness without law enforcement interference, wagging tongues of disapproval from their victims' family and friends and the certainty that some poof schlub is gonna have to clean up the mess. 

No siree. Nothing to worry about. Except maybe a price rise in bullets. 

And if someone has the audacity to question why you ventilated that poor soul with 12 rounds and only reloaded twice, you can use the old standby excuse ... "I was in fear for my life." 

Supreme Court strikes down NY State's concealed gun law

Uncle Clarence Thomas took a break from his coloring books to write the majority opinion. 🤣

New York will not become any worse. Most criminals are not going to apply for an open carry license. 

However, this decision will probably open the floodgate of states in favor of open carry.

Also, the decision will potentially undermine the gun control legislation a bipartisan group of senators plan to introduce this week. 😎

• Like 1

What are you gonna do......

When gun laws are STRICT....racists in authority want to use it to target and lock up Black folks for carrying weapons.

When gun laws are LENIENT...racists want to use THAT as an excuse to target and kill Black folks they see with weapons on them.

Seems to me, one of the only real solutions to this problem is for Black folks to not only arm themselves but POLICE themselves also so the racists don't have an excuse to come into our communities doing dirt.

• Like 1

Stefan

While I understand what you're saying.......where is the PRECEDENT of Black folks seeking revenge and going "back and forth" with Whites on the violence tip?

Seems to me that it's pretty much been ONE WAY....
Racist kill some Black folks.
Black folks kill a LOT OF Black folk.
Racists kill a few more Black folks
Black folks kill a LOTE MORE Black folks.

If we Blacks could call upon some powerful aliens such as a race of Worf-like Klingons, I'd man the extraterrestrial radio signal monitors for free all night. 

In fact, that may be the only thing that might save us Black folks and Earth Humanity at large. An Alien race. 

Because the greedy, vicious and hateful buzzards who are destroying our environment on Earth don't seem to understand the words ... y'all ain't gonna be able to digest cash money or spread sheets.

What part of 60-65%% of their nasty butts are water don't they get? We are running dry all over the place. 

Stefan

Actually what you said about Black people calling on an alien race to come down and save us isn't very far fetched.

Infact, I believe that is one of the White Establishment's greatest fears.
Which is why they are constantly scanning the horizon and worried about UFOs and other alien contacts.  They don't want some alient race with much more powerful technology than they have to hook up with us and help us out.

You can CALL on "Jesus" all you want.
But if "Jesus" or anybody else strong enough to overturn this system actually ANSWERS that call and comes flying down from out of space.....they know it's curtains.

• Like 1

It would be hilarious if folks are looking for aliens to come from outer space when they are either already living among us or underground or underwater or in ice.😁

IMO, space exploration isn't about looking for life elsewhere.  They are building a place for a select group of people to live as an alternative to Earth.😎

• Like 1

With all the black thugs running rampant and commiting murder, robberies, and home invasions; you have the audacity to say law abiding gun owners should not have guns ! You sound so ignorant!

We have a problem with Spoiled Entiled Black thugs that have no respect for human life. Thats the problem.
White, Asian, and Hispanic people need to stop being so nice.

Even though there have been few incidents in which organized and armed Blacks struck back at their tormentors, this does not mean it will not happen these days.

Weapons have improved to the point where frag grenades and even shoulder fired shells can take out more than a dozen people at a time. 

So, the possibility is there. 

I am not suggesting this. But it can be done.