Our Black people need to admit something uncomfortable—-

Our black people need to admit something that is very uncomfortable. Our grandparents had to fight for civil rights and they got it indeed. Fast forward almost 60 years later and the black community is MUCH more violent than it ever was and a MUCH HIGHER number of Black babies are born out of wedlock despite having more rights and entitlements today than ever. In fact, blacks have WAY more rights and privileges than whites and hispanics.

Despite all the work and sacrifices our black relatives made for the sake of civil rights, our community is much more violent and crime infested than ever. In fact, the black communities in America are amongst the most dangerous in the WORLD ! We were literally handed everything on a silver platter and yet we still cant seem to get our acts together, its so frustrating. I guess more rights for Blacks = More violent Blacks? We are not only killing one another, we are victimizing hard working whites, asians, and hispanics. 
we cant even speak using proper english. We cant even dress ourselves normally. We even have strange hairstyles. How did this ever happen? Are we not capable,of taking care of ourselves???? Do blacks need to be taken care of by the white race and even hispanics?

• Sad 1

I think what upset you is the fact that everything I said is 100% true. All of our issues in our Black community is self inflicted and has nothing to do with hardworking Asians, Whites, of Hispanics and everything to do with the very flawed Black culture.

Greg

I guess more rights for Blacks = More violent Blacks?

I asked you a week ago what your solution was and you didn't really answer.

It seems to me ONE of your solutions for solving the "violence among Blacks" problem is taking our rights away.

Are we not capable,of taking care of ourselves???? Do blacks need to be taken care of by the white race and even hispanics?

Well...
What do you think of that idea?

If Black people are so incompetent that they can't take care of themselves...wouldn't the RIGHT thing to do is  CARE FOR and PROTECT them like you would any mentally disabled human being?

Donald Trump creating more jobs for blacks than anyone. That said, blacks should be able to move ahead on their own.

THERE ARE PLENTY OF JOBS OUT THERE but many blacks would rather get a check in the mail. If you have no skills, you need to start at the bottom just like everyone else. No special treatment just because you are black.

On 6/26/2022 at 8:13 AM, Greg said:

I think what upset you is the fact that everything I said is 100% true. All of our issues in our Black community is self inflicted and has nothing to do with hardworking Asians, Whites, of Hispanics and everything to do with the very flawed Black culture.

@GregFor somebody who is always yakking about using proper English, you could benefit from doing so yourself.  Your sentence that says: "All of our issues in our Black community is self inflicted and has nothing to do with hardworking Asians, Whites, of Hispanics "etc.  should say: "All of our issues in our black community are self inflicted and have nothing to with Asians, whites, or Hispanics etc...  Sheeze!

In fact, you are a light weight in other areas when it comes to assessing what you mis-label as the "black community".  You are incapable of looking at the big picture, or peering  past your nose.  No deep thinker, you lack the capacity to comprehend  that the  pendulum of humanity's clock has been wound up and is now on the swing from back to forth. Other ethnicities inspiring your dismay at being victimized by black thugs  are collateral damage representing what happens when payback rears its ugly head and justice disappears. Like now. What's being demonstrated as the black aberrations descended from slaves avenge what normal whites did to those slaves long ago. The outcome? Shit happens.

If you weren't so busy carping about proper English and unwed pregnancies, and lack of ambition you'd  have time to  develop some intellectual muscle instead of being stuck on stupid. You could benefit from a  little profound cogitation, maybe become enlightened about how CIVILIZATION  unfolds, doing what it does, rising and falling,  progressing and stumbling, moving on, lurching ahead, time bringing change that reverts back to sameness. In the scheme of things  what is now being perpetrated by black criminals is out of control and cannot be fixed. It will have to sort itself out with what will undoubtedly be tragic results. Self Genocide. Martial Law. Race War. That's life. Or will the ghetto culture and mindset that so offends you change over night or even at all. A collective consciousness is deeply entrenched and preserved by an environment that society perpetuates because it needs scapegoats and others to blame for why things are the way they are.  You cannot conceive of the idea that your world vision blurs in the face of reality and you are wasting your time and that of those who you harass with your demands.

So, as far as the "Greg Project" goes,  all of your bitching and lecturing is just drivel.  You serve no purpose except to the white puppet masters who pull your strings. Attempting to be the paternalistic arbitrator of what the black community needs to do to be worthy of white approval is an exercise in futility because you are neither a super hero nor a role model. - just a naggin wanna-be.

Stefan thinks it's not a good idea to engage with trolls, but you provide me with a way to amuse myself.   Ha-Ha.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

42 minutes ago, Greg said:

Donald Trump creating more jobs for blacks than anyone. That said, blacks should be able to move ahead on their own.

Greg, You do know this is a literature website?... Despite your low opinion of black people, you know we learned how to read, right? And guess what? Over here, we read A LOT! So let me gift you this article - - https://wapo.st/3HQOf9L  Dude may have given out some checks, but the lion's share of forgivable loans, $6.6 Billion and counting, went to white folks. 

imrs job.webp

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1