Okay, Black Republicans, behold your false god ...

Donald Trump got so angry in the White House when some things did not work out the way he wanted, he took to throwing plates in a rage.

Ha ha ha. No wonder a few folks at his former Amen headquarters of Fox News have been taking on-air shots at him.

Well, I bet what former Mark Meadows aide Cassidy Hutchinson revealed earlier Tuesday, June 28, is gonna make Fox News owner Rupert Murdoch positively giddy.

For those not paying attention, ( and it seems many who love the smelly elephant party are not ), Murdoch is now so over Trump, he and others feel it is safe to take on the incompetent fool at last. 'Coz they done got themselves a younger and more savvy White Supremacist man they can funnel all sorts of ill-gotten riches to. And this one dosen't say goofy things or hire nincompoops such as Rudy Giuliani.

Despite calmer, more analytical and truth-telling individuals informing the world for years that Trump is actually an unhinged, misogynist and racist buffoon, his faithful minions defend him 24/7. 

Trump will likely still whine, sulk and lash out as he begs people to believe massive voter fraud cost him the 2020 election.

No, clown. The voters of this country simply didn't want your dumb rear end screwing up everything anymore. And they voted your crazy butt out. So, you can bet Trump will focus most of his rage on the 25-year White woman who ignored numerous rumored threats and told the world how desperate Trump was on Jan. 6.

Why, after being told that intruders had gotten into the US Capitol building and it was no longer safe, Trump wanted the Secret Service to drive him there anyway. This, despite it now being known several vile people in the Insurrection Crowd were armed with guns. When they said no, Trump allegedly reached forward and tried to grab the steering wheel of "The Beast" himself. But no joy. Trump not only has little hands, he's got short arms, too.

So back to the White House went a miffed Trump and his dejected coup plotters.

Now, the hope is that some other folks in the know find their courage and come forward and testify before the Jan. 6 Commission as well. 

It must have been a sight when Trump tried to wrest control of his Secret Service Lincoln Navigator. It may have been the one time to belt out a brand new gospel song in case you were headed for heaven that afternoon.

Trump takes the wheel small.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Again, I do not remember the media being as obsessed with former POTUS.  Amazing that 45 is still in the current news cycle. 

Sure, it is not beyond the realm of possibilities that 45 could end up back in the White House.

Maybe the constant attention is an effort to get people to vote against him in 2024.  If that is the play, I don't think it's going to work.  In fact, it's going to make his supporters double down.

However, we should paying attention to the another rising clown with less baggage.  He's currently the governor of Florida.  I think he would be far more destructive to America i.e. successful in taking it back to the 1950s.  😎

7 hours ago, ProfD said:

Maybe the constant attention is an effort to get people to vote against him in 2024. 

Nah, the only motivation of the media is the profit.  If we are served in any way it is purely incidental.

• Like 1

@ProfD

One of the reasons the news media makes note of Trump a lot is because he seeks attention all the time.

That, and many of his defenders make it their week's work to insult truthtellers, bleat out new whoppers or have his wacked out supporters position themselves against Blacks, Latinos, Women, Children, immigrants, the elderly and the needy.

It's not as if people are obsessed with giving Trump attention. Most want him gone - forever. So they must keep reminding the voting public just how close we came to an overthrow of our chosen government. 

If are part of folks who want Trump to disappear from the airwaves and print news, then get thy butt to a polling center and make sure you vote against the GOP in every race you are legally able to. 

Former POTUS 45 is a certified clown.  There's no doubt or mistake about it. 

I believe the constant media attention emboldens him and maintains his relevancy.

During his time as POTUS, while 45 enriched a few friends, he did nothing to improve the lives of the American people.  

However, IMO, former POTUS 45 represents the aspirations of more than half the white men in America.  He is a hero among white supremacists. 

To constantly be the antithesis of democracy in the most narcissistic way is a turn on to many white folks and misguided non-white folks too. 

It will take more than voting against the GOP to keep them from regaining power. 

Changing the hearts and minds of people  who believe in a demagogue or giving them a better alternative is the key to maintaining democracy.😎

I'll let everybody in on a little secret......

When Trump was elected as President I was glad!
Not because I liked that racist devil or his policies; but because I figured Trump would be so racist and polarizing that he would force Black people to rise up in anger and overthrow the racial injustice they were suffering under for so long.
And back in the Summer of 2020 that seemed to be close to happening!

But then after the riots....something weird happened.
It seemed like after that summer more and more Black folks started endearing him and defending him and claiming he wasn't so bad. More and more his support grew among AfroAmericans and especially AfroAmerican men.  By the Fall of 2020 it seemed like ONLINE almost as many Black folks supported that beast as those opposing him!
Not in real life...but on social media it seemed that way.

So at this point, I would have to say Trump has definitely got to be KEPT OUT of the Whitehouse at all costs because the more damage he does to the nation and especially to the Black community....not only will our people do nothing about it but many will foolishly embrace him even the more for it. 

On 6/30/2022 at 6:09 AM, Stefan said:

One of the reasons the news media makes note of Trump a lot is because he seeks attention of all the time.

I strongly disagree with this. The media give trump attention.  Many people seek attention indeed a lot of them pay for it and don't get nearly has much.  Think about the presidential election.  Trump got more media attention than all of the other candidates combined.

As you suggested @Stefan I don't believe the people wanted all of this attention heaped onto trump, but if you've even driven a car on the highway you know an accident draws attention.  Even the people pissed off for the delay will slow down and look.

On 6/30/2022 at 10:04 AM, ProfD said:

It will take more than voting against the GOP to keep them from regaining power. 

Not necessarily Professor, I have to side with @Stefanon this one: despite the electoral college, the gerrymandering, the changes to the election laws, and BS calms of voter fraud, if everyone person who did not want Trump in office voted Trump can not win.

But the problem is too many of us spend to much time online and have become convinced that our vote does not matter, so we sit out elections especially the midterms.  

VOTE it matters.

• Like 2

@Troy, I'm definitely not anti-voting.  I beiieve everyone eligible should exercise their constitutional regardless of which way they vote.

My point is that some agent Orange voters need to be flipped to insure that he doesn't get re-elected. 

Given the choices we had in the last election, the real problem is a lack of good POTUS candidates.

We shouldn't have to choose between two geriatrics...one bat sh8t crazy and the other one propped up by stem cell injections and Botox shots. 😎

Voting helps, especially in LOCAL elections and even state elections to a certain extent.
However it's only a FACTOR in the entire political process.

Not only do you have to VOTE your interests and vote the people who promote them into office, but you have to FOLLOW UP your vote by constantly putting pressure on those elected officials to implement your agenda.

Most Black folks don't understand that it takes money to keep people in office and you have to continue to fund their elections and political career if you want them to push your agenda.
On top of that......
Giving them money will eventually get YOU more money and benefits; so it's more of an investment.

• Like 2

@Pioneer1, nailed it regarding money. I just mentioned it in another thread. Takes a LOT of bread and pressure to make politicians do their job.

But, when listening to politicians *talk* about issues...that's all they do. A whole lotta talking. Very little action. 😎

• Thanks 1

ProfD

But the wise ones know that it's an INVESTMENT as that money spent on the RIGHT politician is usually money well spent.

Politicians are responsible for going to the capital and bringing money and resources back down to the district they represent.

You know good and dog-gone well that everybody isn't gonna get the same amount of money issued to them.
That politician and his team is inbed with the business owners and wealthy individuals of that district WHO SUPPORTED THEM and THEY will get first dibbs on the dough brought back.

@Troy

Troy is absolutely correct. Too many Blacks are convinced their votes will never count. Despite the evidence that when we vote in numbers and in Unity, we can make a difference.

How do you think we elected a Black man to the White House. Not once, but twice?

Voting small.jpg

And in other news, Rudy Giuliani, the stoop shouldered, Frankenstein walking former Mayor of NYC is still dying from a supposed vicious slap in the back at a Staten Island, N.Y., Shoprite supermarket.

Rudy, whose continuous eyebrow raising was a thing of beauty and weirdness, is also an ardent defender of Lord Dampnut who put in many moons of work for 45 (and rarely got paid). Rudy still claims massive voter fraud doomed his former boss and thinks his son, Andrew should've been be NY Governor. But voters said nyet.

But I don't feel sorry for him. Rudy just cursed out NYC Mayor Eric Adams, a former police captain, who reminded Captain Anti-Crime that one can be punished for filing a false police report. Touchy, touchy.

Rudy & Son are reportedly looking for investors and a producer for a full-length horror movie about the Shoprite incident incident. It will be called "The Slappening."

• Haha 1

Maybe it's just in my imagination but it seems like Staten Island is getting a lot more press and attention than it used to compared to the other boroughs.

Years ago Brooklyn was getting all the attention, then Queens, now every other story out of New York is coming out of Staten Island.
All the cops and firemen live on Staten Island.
The mobsters live on Staten Island.
Hits are taking place on Staten Island.
The Last Purge took place on State Island.
Rappers are repping State Island.
Hell....Pete Davidson is from Staten Island...lol.