“Straight Outta Excuses “

5 hours ago, Greg said:

New movie “ straight outta excuses”.

Talks about the excuses made for the black community by fake compassion liberals . 
The movie will focus on structure, family, and responsibility. 

@GregAnd I'm sure these brilliant liberals will destroy the premise of the movie  in a sequel that will deconstruct the "straw man" argument that is the gist of any such  movie. Facts aren't excuses, especially when they introduce extenuating circumstances. Furthermore, any documentary that doesn't acknowledge that certain behavior is more about class than race, is bogus. 

• Like 2

@Cynique

As far as I know, there is no film supposedly helmed by Liberals called "Straight Outta Excuses" that is due for release. I found a single reference for one with this title aimed at disparaging Dr. Dre, but it dates back to 2015.

But the only current references I found are for sales of black T Shirts bearing this phrase.

When liars and biased trolls are permitted to foul a news forum or a discussion group by continuously posting topics that almost always attack one ethnic group, ask yourself why.

Even for a Republican-leaning forum full of many Trump lovers, the Black Self Hate is strong.

8 hours ago, Delano said:

What's your excuse?

We teach our children not to make excuses. Rather than focus on so called racism, they focus on improving themselves and being the best they can be. 
its amazing, when a child does that, racism isn’t an issue. 

3 hours ago, Stefan said:

As far as I know, there is no film supposedly helmed by Liberals called "Straight Outta Excuses" that is due for release.

Don't take it literally.  The film doesn't exist.  This thread is a clay pigeon for target practice.  😎

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just to be clear, this non existent movie is  "helmed" by Conservatives debunking the excuses  apologetic Liberals give for the disarray of the "black community".   Whatever.  Like Harry Brown's posts, "Greg" provides subject matter to comment on, and for me, in particular, a chance to engage in my favorite pasttime: belittling those who I disagree with. 😛

• Like 1
  • Haha 1